Strong (Harry Styles and Sele...

By HappyNeverAfterxx

"I'm sorry if I said I need you, But I don't care, I'm not scared of love, Cause when I'm not with you, I'm w... More

Strong
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Announcements!!! ;)

Chapter 26.

5.4K 218 17
By HappyNeverAfterxx

A/N:

Happy Valentines everyone! xx

I love you all! :)))

And I'm really sorry for my lack of updates, I have a painting canvas that needs to be done. :(

Anyways, thank you so much! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you, Selena." He whispers as he held my cheek in his hand.

I froze.

What?

No, no, no. As much as I want to believe him, he's just hurt because Elle broke it off with him. Plus, he is drunk so he probably will forget what he is saying by tomorrow.

"Go to sleep, Harry." This time I manage to push him as he lie beside me. I got up from the bed but he mange to grab my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He said, more pain in his eyes.

"I'm going to sleep in the couch. Good night Harry." I tried to get my hands away from him but he squeezed it tighter.

"No," He says, "Stay."

My heart was melting right now.

"Please. Stay with me. I can't afford to lose you too." He pleaded. His words make my heart flutter.

I sighed and lie down beside Harry. He automatically wrapped his arms around my waist and I buriedmy face in the crook of his neck.

"Goodnight, Harry." I whisper.

"I love you, Sel." There's that words again. Before I could say anything, Harry was now lightly snoring beside me.

"I love you too, Harry." I whisper although I know he wouldn't hear me.

I couldn't take it anymore, I have to tell him tomorrow.

~:~

I slowly opened my eyes and feel the sun shining.

I tried to get up but I feel a weight on me, I look over at Harry’s sleeping figure and sighed. The memories of last night keep replaying on my head.

I love you.

No, Sel. No.

I tried to pull his arm that was around my waist so I could get up and thankfully, I did. I went over to the kitchen and grab some medicines because I know when Harry woke up, he’ll have a massive hang over.

I made my way back and find Harry groaning, his hand on his head.

“Hey,” I said casually, “You alright?”

“Hang over,” He said groggily, “Why am I here?”

“You don’t remember last night?” I said slowly hoping that I would hear something from him.

“No,” He shakes his head.

Truth really does hurt, aren’t they?

“You came here last night, fed on me, and..” I wave my thoughts away, “Then you fell asleep here.”

I wasn’t going to tell him that he wanted me to sleep with him and I’m not definitely going to tell him about the I love you thing.

“Oh,” He rubs the back of his neck, “Did I do something stupid?”

Yes, Harry. You did, you told me you love. Instead, I just said, “Nope, you just fed on me and that’s it. And here, take some of these,” I handed him the medicine and water, “It’ll help you feel better.”

“Thanks, Sel.” He gave me a cheeky smile before taking the medicine and water from my hand.

I stood there, shifting awkwardly.

“Is there something wrong?” Harry asked.

“I’m sorry about Elle.” I blurted out.

His face fell.

Not wanting to hear his answer, I quickly said, “I..Uh.. Gotta shower.”

“Okay.” He murmured as I leave him there.

I was now in shower, just seating in the cold tiles while the water was pouring down on me.

Should I really tell Harry what he said last night?

Or maybe I should tell him what I feel about him?

It’s just complicated, I mean, if Elle broke up with him, she really meant what she said to me on the other day.

My thoughts are interrupted when a knock was heard on the door, “Hey, Sel. I’m going to the flat now. Thanks for taking care of me. You sure you’re okay? You’ve been there for half an hour?”

It was Harry.

“I’m fine.” I whisper but loud enough for him to hear.

“Bye.” He simply said.

After few more minutes, I manage to get out in the shower.

Then, I see Grace leaning on the kitchen counter.

“Hey,” I said casually.

She smirks at me, “What is Hazza doing here?”

And so I tell her everything he did here.

“Whoa, he tried to sleep with you?”

“Yeah, but I can’t. He’s just drunk that’s why he’s kinky.”

“Well, maybe. But the I love you?” She squealed. “That doesn’t come around every time.”

“He’s drunk, Grace. I’m sure that’s nothing.” I said.

“Please.” She scoffs, “Harry’s falling for you just like you are to him. I mean, I don’t get you two. You keep on fighting for someone who’s not worth fighting for.”

Grace was right. But only on my part because Chase wasn’t worth fighting for but Elle is in different situation. She is worth fighting for to Harry but I guess she’s the one who doesn’t want to be fought for.

“We all knew this was coming.” She added, “All you guys have to do was accept it. You guys are mates, of course, you’ll eventually fall for each other. Give it a try, will you?”

I think I’ve made up my mind.

“I’m going to tell Harry.” I said.

Grace clapped and said, “You go girl!”

I smiled at her behaviour and made my way to Harry’s flat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.6K 23
He seems to be something more than I originally expected. He is quiet, yet somehow confident. Intimidating for sure. I have been viewing him, as of n...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
19.4M 310K 54
Watty Awards 2013 Winner! {book 3} ✓ - ❝ The moment I lost my mum things changed. I changed. I realised that no one stays forever, everyone leaves at...
2.1M 51.8K 38
I'm Caroline Evans, originally from London and I'm seventeen. My family transferred here to Sydney, not because of my dad's work or whatever common r...