Frappuchino

Από freshmissings

What if you met a guy who had the same problems as you? Kat is the exact opposite of her confident, boy-mad f... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

28 2 0
Από freshmissings

"Wow."

Jay turned around, staring upwards at the ceiling. "That's cool." His face had lit up with a childish quality when he had seen the starry ceiling, which I somehow found very attractive.

He looked down at me and saw me smiling. He raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

I couldn't help it: I giggled.

"What?!" He asked, sounding more urgent.

"It's just..."

I smiled and shook my head.

"It is cool, isn't it?"

Jay slumped down into a beanbag and peered around the room.

The chill-out room was my attic, with a ceiling embedded with little lights that looked like stars. There were beanbags and two sofas as well as a wide screen tv, and a desk where I did my homework. It was my favourite room in the whole house.

I sat down too, and smiled at Jay. He immediately flushed.

"You know something?" He asked, leaning in closer to me.

I raised an eyebrow again (yess) and replied:

"What?"

"I wasn't sure - about you, I mean. I thought maybe you might be the type of girl that plays about."

So I didn't play games? But wasn't that bad? Or at least unattractive...

I must have shown my confusion in my face; Jay leaned even closer to me (I swear my head was actually spinning by then) and grabbed my hands.

"What I meant to say was that you are simple: sweet, but simple. Like a latte."

He blushed again and quickly removed his hands.

I laughed at his simile.

"Is your whole life to do with coffee?" I asked through a laugh.

"Yup..." Jay slowly raised a hand. He touched my neck, then slowly slid it round till he was cupping the back of my head and I felt his magnetism like a pull.

My hands were on his shirt, the plaid soft beneath my fingers; I pulled him closer.

He leant forwards until his hair was brushing my forehead, until I could feel his breath on my lips, until I could feel his hand on my waist.

And then my mum shouted up the stairs.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

565K 25K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...