wrong number {marcus gunnarse...

By blurryfandom

most people ignore a text from a wrong number. but she isn't like most people... More

jacqueline
anna
jacqueline
marcus
marcus
jacqueline
marcus and martinus
jacqueline
anna
jacqueline
jacqueline
marcus
anna
jacqueline
marcus
martinus
jacqueline
anna
jacqueline
marcus
marcus and jacqueline
anna
jacqueline
marcus, jacqueline, and anna
anna, martinus, and marcus
jacqueline and anna
jacqueline and marcus
martinus and anna
martinus, jacqueline, anna, and marcus
jacqueline
jacqueline, anna and marcus
jacqueline, anna and martinus
martinus, marcus and jacqueline
jacqueline and marcus
marcus
martinus
jacqueline
anna
marcus and jacqueline
martinus and jacqueline
jacqueline

jacqueline

2.2K 115 11
By blurryfandom

jacqueline's pov//

i was so excited to finally meet the boys! my gosh i couldn't contain myself! we are going to surprise them at the airport. i've been getting ready the past hour!

we need to leave soon if we don't wanna hit traffic. i was pacing around the room nervous to see them.

anna; "j calm down. you are gonna get dizzy!"

jacqueline; "anna please we must hurry! we don't want to hit traffic or anything! also should i make a sign real quick! oh who am i kidding i already have one!"

anna walked over to me and placed her hands on my shoulder.

anna; "deep breath!"

so i did.

anna; "everything will be fine and if you want to bring the sign that's fine."

jacqueline; "i worked hard on it."

anna; "so bring it!"

i got so excited and ran to the closet where i was keeping it. it was super glittery and it said aMMERican thought of by me:) (i actually did think of that!) and marcUSA and martinUSA. it had glitter and pictures and drawings from me and i felt so proud.

anna; "wow. that's so cute!"

jacqueline; "will he like it?"

anna; "of course now lets go or we will be late!"

jacqueline; "oh god"

anna; "i'm kidding we have an hour and a half!"

jacqueline; "don't play me like that!"

we got all our stuff and got in the car. i put on my car playlist and played every single marcus and martinus sing i owned. i jammed along.

anna; "oh my goshhhh."

jacqueline; "see now aren't you excited!"

anna; "yes!"

jacqueline; "they land in 30 minutes are we there!!!"

anna; "girl chill we will be there in 20."

this is gonna be a really slow 20 minutes. i'm so excited. finally we were here! i basically jumped out of the car before it stopped moving. i grabbed my sign and started to run in. it was super crowded.

anna; "hold up!"

jacqueline; "oh my gosh oh my gosh. what gate what gate!!"

i dashed to a board to check the flights. flight 7J2L from norway at gate D34.

anna; "girl slow down!"

jacqueline; "wait i'm going the wrong way!"

i turned around. two minutes til they land. i ran and i ran til i finally found the gate. i was pulling anna's hand and i thought she was gonna kill me.

just as we got there i saw people started to board. i had my sign and i was so anxious. i can't believe this is happening. i squeezed her anna's hand.

anna; "ready?"

jacqueline; "my life from here on now will never be the same."

anna; "here we go."

more and more people were coming out of the plane and i didn't see them. finally out of the crowd i saw two super blonde boys that were no way from america.

i wanted to cry right then and there. i was so happy. i looked at them and back at anna. the had suitcases and their dad was there as well. they were both looking down and i called out their name.

jacqueline; "marcus and martinus? welcome to usa!"

they both looked up and so surprised. i couldn't have been happier right now. marcus was beaming and so was martinus. this is it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.7K 75
i suck at descriptions :) lowercase intended
90K 3.2K 33
she was just the new girl in town. she had no idea her life would turn upside down. cover @l...
19.9K 334 20
y/n's parents have always stayed close with their friends, y/n considered it to be a family friend type of thing. she grew up to be an only child...
33.9K 1K 39
We were so fucking close to each other again. Some of his friends saw us like this and they came closer to us. Marcus' friends; Hey Marcus. Why you d...