I'm going out with my friend'...

By snowii

More

I'm going out with my friends ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 1)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 2)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 3)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 4)
i'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 5)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 6)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 7)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 8)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 9)
i'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 10)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 11)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 12)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 13)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 14)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 15)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 16)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 17)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 18)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 19)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 20)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 21)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 22)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 23)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 24)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 25)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 27)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 28)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (epilogue)

I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 26)

2.1K 15 4
By snowii

Heyya, another chapter. I took advice from my comments on the last chapter (thanks to *Lubna_Suleman") and so this chapter is fairly happy. I dpn't like writing nothing chapters though, so stuff does happen. It's a bit longer than normal too (I think) anyways enjoy the chappie and don't forget to click the little vote bubble if you like the story! Comments are always apprecited too!

****************

Vicky's POV

I lay in bed, bored. What the Hell did Jack think he was doing? I had already made it clear to him that I hadn't forgiven him. On the same note, what the hell did my heart think it was doing? Why would I want to fall for the guy that broke my heart for the first time, the guy who smashed my head in with a rock?

I wanted to believe it was just teenage hormones, because I had every idea what Jack wanted at midnight, and my hormones were going mental about that. The worrying part was, that my brain wasn't doing what it normally did - coming up with excuses and ways to get out of it, and my heart... well my heart was just beating faster every second that came closer to midnight, even though it was five hours away.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and realised that I was wearing... erm well nothing except the towel I had wrapped round myself when I finished my shower. Goddammit no wonder Jack had been so... weird when he kissed me. I shuddered and walked into the closet, pulling out a pair of leggings, a denim mini skirt and a dark purple tank top. I threw them on quickly.

A knock on the door.

"Honey are you okay?" I ran to the door and opened it.

"Ya Mom, I'm fine - You?" she nodded and then her face went all weird.

"Oh my God Vicky, I can't believe my baby girl is going to be sixteen tomorrow! I'm so excited," suddenly I caught a whiff of something. That whiff was very strong and man like... the sort of smell you get when a guy attacks himself with Axe or Lynx every morning. The sort of smell that drove me mental whenever I saw Jack.

For a second, I thought Mum smelt it too, but she didn't say anything and pulled me into a tight hug, smiling big. I hugged her back and enjoyed the familiar feel of my Mom's arms.

"Cupcake, Joey phoned. She wants you to go round to her house... you know, to talk. You want me to drop you down there now?" I smiled

"Sure!" then I realised something. Joey was Luke's twin, (in case your logic fails you, they live together). Hat meant seeing Joey was bound to mean I would see Luke. I shrugged within. I would have to see him again at some point in my life, so why not now? I went upstairs and grabbed a cute pair of purple ballet pumps and a little purse.

I ran down to my Mom and jumped straight into her convertible mini, grinning at her as she put the roof down.

"So Mom... what're you getting me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You can't get it out of me that easily sweetie!" she laughed and I joined in.

"You all right today, Vicky? You seem a bit..." I looked at her.

"What?" she shook her head.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter."

We pulled onto Joey's street and Mom stopped, grinning.

"Well I'm sure you'll have a lovely time Hon!" her eyes were gleaming, and there was something she wasn't telling me. I kissed her cheek and got out of the car, waving. She smiled and waved back, back away as she did it. I noticed her checking her make up in the rear-view mirror. Seriously. One day, my Mom's ditsiness will get the better of her. I laughed to myself and knocked on the door.

Joey appeared straight away, smiling.

"Hi Vicky! I'm so glad you could come!" I smiled.

"Sure thang..." she laughed, then frowned.

"You okay Vicky? I gave Luke what for Honey, but I don't know how long it'll last!" I smiled at her and tried to change the subject.

"Ya, I'm fine... soo, what's the big reason for inviting me over so suddenly?" she went red and shook her head, smirking. That girl was so bad at lying!

"No reason, just felt like a bit of a ... wait let me use my Mum's words... chin wag," she giggled and did a random little skip thing.

"Come on Vicky! Lets go upstairs," she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her room. I was so glad that my happy go lucky best friend was back to normal.

She opened the bedroom door and I screamed. It was a good scream. Joey looked at me and smiled.

"Glad you like it," she said. I smiled at her and thanked her, then gave her a massive hug. Then I looked at each one of my old friends, sitting there in the room.

Izzy and Becca sat next to each other smiling.

"Hey Vicky! We're really sorry about how we ditched you and all, so we thought we'd come here to make up, not to mention to have fun!" Becca spoke and Izzy nodded. No change there, then. Izzy was still the quiet one.

Then I looked around more. There were all the guys who used to hang round with us when we were still a five (before Rachel turned evil). Adam, Jake, Kit and Blake.

"Oh my God I haven't seen you guys in ages!" I smiled and Jake stood up and gave me a massive bear hug. Pretty soon, I was sandwiched between all my guys, the way we used to greet each other at the age of 13. I smiled.

"Um, guys... I'm struggling to breath here!" the laughed and let me go. I noticed Adam give me a funny look.

Then I noticed two other people. There was the new kid from School - Will, and another girl who I didn't recognise. As if reading me mind, the girl stood up and smiled at me.

"Hey, I'm Chloe. I'm Will's sister." she grinned and hugged me. Wow, she seemed like a really friendly person. I looked at her. Her Hair was black, and in gorgeous ringlety curls. She had bright green eyes and and little nose, and I saw a tiny ring through her eyebrow. I saw my guys checking her out and laughed silently.

I saw Jack in the corner, leaning against a wardrobe door and grinning, chilled out. I walked over to Joey.

"Oh my God, Joey! Thankyou so much... for everything," she smiled. I realised what it must have been like for her to invite Jack after what he did, and I admire her for it.

"Hey guys! How about a game of truth or Dare?" Joey looked at me and grinned, "Well it is a birthday party!" she smiled and I laughed.

"Sure, anyone got a bottle?" I called out over the noise.

"Adam pulled a bottle of coke from behind him, downed it and handed it to me. I laughed.

"Thanks Adam honey," I winked, jokily flirting with him like I always had done, and he chuckled.

"My pleasure Vicky Bunny," I giggled and took the bottle from him. Jack looked p**sed off. I wriggled over to sit next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes and sticking out my bottom lips. He raised an eyebrow and I kissed his ear.

"Only a joke baby cakes. You're the one I really want," he smirked and pulled my onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me as we started the game. Joey spun the bottle and it landed on Kit. He was a small, cute guy - the sort that always looks a few years younger than he really is. I've known him the longest out of all my friends because his Mum and My mum were in the hospital at the same time - Yup, we share the same birthday.

Jake laughed. He always liked to tease Kit.

"Kay, Kit. Truth or Dare?" Kit looked shifty.

"Dare," An evil grin flashed across Jake's face and Kit made a play out of gulping. We all laughed.

"OK then Kit. I dare you to snog Blake, tongues and all." we all laughed, Kit went pale. Blake smirked for a moment, the grabbed Kit's colar and pulled him closer.

"Come here you bad boy!" Blake chuckled and shoved his tongue down Kit's throat. Ew. Gross. As quickly as it had happened, they both pulled away, wiping their mouths on their sleeves and looking disgusted at each other. We all laughed as Kit's face changed from white to magenta to beetroot.

Kit took his turn to spin the bottle next. It landed on Chloe. She raised an eyebrow and Blake spoke up. He looked her up and down and winked.

"Truth or Dare?" she smirked.

"Dare," he stood up and walked over to her.

"I dare you to strip down to your underwear and stay that way all night." she raised an eyebrow at him.

"And if I get cold?" he laughed.

"You know where to come baby," I heard her mutter "pervert" under her breath as she took off her top and skinny jeans and sat there in her bra and knickers. Blake looked at her again, a lustful look in his eyes.

"F**k off. As if I'd get with you," she said, sniggering. Blake shrugged and sat down next to her, trying quietly to try and kiss her or whatever. Like we beleived that

Then Chloe spun the bottle. It landed on Joey.

"Truth or Dare?" she said. I knew what Joey would pick. She'd be far to scared to pick dare after the last two.

"Truth," she said.

"Okay... if you had to shack up with anyone in this room, who would it be?" Joey went red and stayed quiet. Chloe started to tap her foot, looking amused.

"Well go on then, we haven't got all day," she chuckled.

"Can I change to dare?" said Joey. Chloe shook her head, smirking.

"If you don't answer inn the next ten seconds, you have to answer and then go and sit in the closet neked with whoever you pick." she said. Joey went red and muttered something under her breath.

"I'm sorry darling, what was that?" Blake taunted, sliding his hand up Chloe's back. She looked at him in mock disgust but I noticed her shuffle closer to him.

"Will," Joey said a bit louder and went bright red. Will did too. Aww bless. H felt the same way. I smiled at my best friend in her moment of need. She smiled back.

"My turn now," she smiled and spun the bottle. It landed on Chloe.

"Okay, truth or Dare?" she rolled her eyes.

"Um, as if I'd pick truth like a wimp!" Joey grinned at Chloe's answer.

"Fine then. How about seven minutes in heaven with Blake?" Chloe looked over a Blake, who was looking at her lustfully. His hand was lingering close to her bra strap. I think she was starting to wish she hadn't shuffled closer to him. He chuckled.

"On second thoughts, Truth?" Joey shook her head.

"Nope, revenge is revenge. Sorry, did I just say that? I meant rules are rules." I laughed as Blake pulled her into Joey's closet. We closed the door on them.

"Someone start the timer!" Joey called. We heard Chloe's protests behind the door.

"We'll start the timer again if we don't think you're doing what you're meant to be doing," I shouted through the door. An elbow banged against the door.

"Sounds like they're getting it on a bit in there," Adem laughed.

"Sure thing," Kit replied. Moans.

"Ew, we can only hope that the ten minutes ends soon or her clothes might disappear," muttered Becca to Izzy. I couldn't agree more.

"FIVE FOUR THREE TWO ONE!" we all called and opened the door. The stopped, looking embarrassed. Blake's shirt was missing, and his pants zip was down. Nice.

Then I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Joey? Can I come in?" We all went silent. My phone started to ring.

Hey Hey Hey Hey

Top down in the summer Sun

The day we met was like a hit and run

And I still taste it on my tongue

The sky was burning up like fireworks

You made me want you, oh so bad it hurt

But girl, in case you haven't heard

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover

I love you forever, forever is over

We used to kiss all night, now it's just a bar fight

So don't call me crying, say hello then goodbye

There's just one thing that would make me say

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover

Hey hey hey he...

The song went on as I left my phone to ring. Huh, that song was so the story of my life. Luke rapped on the door again.

"Joey? Is Vicky with you?" damn did he know my ring tone or something?

"Joey, I'm coming in, Okay?" eight protests and a squeak later (the squeak was mine, I was too shocked to actually talk), I was sat back on Jack's lap, with Joey stroking my forehead and giving Luke the evils. He gulped.

"So Vicky, here's the thing," he looked t his lap and then made eye contact again, "I never wanted to hurt you, but..." yeah. That's just it. Sorry but. I didn't want to hurt you but. You were right at the time but. Always the BUT. Lately, that had been my least favourite word, despite the fact that in past years, I would jump at the chance to say it when I was in trouble, or if I needed to get out of something.

"I don't want to hear it Luke. Right now, I'm having a good time. I want to enjoy the party that Joey arranged for my birthday, and I want to forget okay. If you have something big to get off your chest, then tell me at school next week, or just don't tell me. You think I don't already know that you're going to real off an excuse? Just go" I surprised myself my not caring as he walked away.

He was about to leave the room when he turned round and gave Jack a pleading look, but why? Then he walked out. Joey looked at me.

"You want to go home?" she smiled understandingly. I shook my head.

"No. I'm not gonna let that b*s***d ruin my fun!" I took a deep breath ad looked at the clock. "Lets get this party back on the road!" I glanced at the clock. 10:30. Jack pulled me closer and whispered into my ear.

"Don't worry, we can eave for an hour at midnight if you want. I already spoke to Joey" I blushed.

"Keep that up. You look adorable when you blush," he winked. I looked at the clock, watching the seconds tick by. I wasn't stupid enough not to guess what Jack wanted, and I wasn't complaining. The catch... I didn't know if I was ready.

***************************

Ya so what did you think? Please vote n comment and stuff, and I'll thank you now - if you do choose to comment or vote, this thanks is aimed at you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932 1 33
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
5.6K 210 30