Forget Me Not (Dt Sans X Read...

By MegaphoneDouche

It wasn't your fault you were in this situation. It just happened at random chance, now you were stuck in a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Random Scenario One
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
:P
Tired
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
An Ending
Awkward-

Chapter 10

1.2K 37 11
By MegaphoneDouche

An: Introduction to a new Character ;)

Sans P.ov:

Even after what happened.
After he killed you
You still had the nerve to..
He growled softly to himself as he sighed, willing himself to calm down..
You knew he could easily end you with the flick of a wrist.
So why..
Why did you insist on pushing him?!
Besides that...

W h y t h e h e l l d i d s h i t r e l o a d ?

He was going to reset just to make you start over again; punishment for saying such a horrid thing to him. But he ended up back at his last "Save Point" with you unconscious.
And you were quite adamant with a reset happening. Heh, not like he was doing that any time soon. You wanted to go back to the past. A past before all of this. But living in the past wasn't an option anymore, you were stuck here with him weather you liked it or not.
Someone else was meddling, and it wasn't anyone in the timeline..but rather, outside the timeline.
Heh, crazy old man was probably watching ever move he was making, how typical.
So he shouldn't kill you again..
Incase you tried to reset and gain control of the timeline again.
But boy where you making it difficult.
Not only were you "determined" you were even more stubborn than usual.
He'd would have to change that.
Hehehehehe..
The way your skin felt under his boney hands. He couldn't believe he was holding you without having your insides splayed out before him on display.
It made his magic crackle in a pleased way.
The way you shuddered underneath him while you cried. He wanted to feel that sensation against his bones when he..
Woah there..calm down Sans..
Maybe he'd tempt you..well once he was certain that you mellowed out a bit.
Oh how desperate he wanted to see you.
He wanted you to do so many unspeakable things.
*Brother..
Hehehehe..
*Brother.
You were just too cute when riled up.
*Sans!
He snapped out of his lewd thoughts to look to Papyrus who looked at him quite disapprovingly. He only smirked and shrugged half heartily.
"Sorry bro."
He only got a roll of his sockets in response making him snicker..
Now, instead of thinking about how lewd you'd look in only lingerie and under him, more important matters were at hand here.
Like who the hell you were talking to.
Frisk wasn't here, and the amount if determination you had wasn't natural, especially in human standards.
He was certain that you had a mix of both Chara's and Frisk DT but that couldn't mean..
Greeaaat. not only you had Chara's determination. They latched onto your conscious too. Only you really knew what the fuck that child was thinking. Probably wasn't anything good either.,
Fantastic, more problems to deal with, hopefully, just hopefully Frisk never adecides to come down here.
Hopes a fickle thing, something he gave up a long time ago.
It was replaced with LV. He had so much "Hope" now.
He sighed as he slumped against a wall, he needed a plan.
He needed to gain your trust somehow. Needed you to remember.
He wasn't resetting ever, even if it led to killing you again, so be it.
If you wanted to keep on pushing, he'd push back.

Now..what to do..
Besides try and get you in bed with him.
*Brother..
"I know, I know Pap." He snickered. Geez what a cockblock Papyrus was.
You hadn't left yet, good.
He was pretty sure that he'd have to bar the door with bones, but you seemed calmer now..
Maybe he'd go talk to you..

He stood up with a sigh, might as well get it over it..
Wait..
Why was there someone in his room..?
Someone who wasn't you.
Or that old coot..
"Not Gaster.." He muttered to himself, glaring towards the dark corner.
A low laugh proved his point, this person was none other himself.
Well, if "himself" was a inverted skeleton with yellow teeth and blue tear tracks running down his skull. Oh? He was glitching too? Just dandy. He didn't like this visitor already. That mischievous grin he wore wasn't very trusting.
"So..this is where he hid that leacher.." Their voice cracked and glitched, if he had ears, he was pretty sure he'd be deaf by now.
"Hmm, who? And what are you?" He sighed, this wasn't right. Why was there another "him" and what did he want with you?
He wasn't a numbskull, he knew of alternate "him" but not this one..not this one at all..
"I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton." He said coyly.
"Not really.."
"Just call me Error."
"M'kay, whatcha want here?"
He had snapped his fingers to turn in his light, he could get a pretty good look of his alternate self.
They were pretty much the same height, okay..
Red shirt, black shorts, black sweater. Ha..He's still wearing slippers.
"You're a rouge timeline, this wasn't supposed to happen. And the leacher is here." Kay..
Rogue timeline. That he could understand, but where you not supposed to be here.
"I see...Don't touch them though. I'm not letting 'em go after all of this.."
Error only grinned before snickering and shrugging.
"Don't you get it? They're a anomaly among the timelines. A glitch. They're not supposed to exist."
Okay, now this "error" dude was starting to irk him. He needed to shut up.
"Anomaly? So what. If you touch them in any way. Buddy..You'll be dead where you stand.."
He could feel his magic beginning to crackle around his hand, his eye flared to life as he glared at the other.

"Heheh. Whatever, where do you think their memories went? They are a vessel of the original after all."
*Brother..
"You fucked with their memories?"
He could feel Papyrus' hand on his shoulder as he struggled to not rip his other apart.
"Just, extracted them. They can have them back. Since you seem quite upset that they don't have them."
He snapped his fingers once and he heard a clatter down stairs.
Shit..this dude was serious.
"Quit fucking around dude..Is this all you're here for..?" He growled out, hand tightening into a fist.
"Not quite. You have something destructive that I want. If you give them up, maybe I'll let your timeline live.."
He only rolled his pin pricks and chuckled softly.
"How bout, no. Thanks for giving their memories back, now. Leave."
Error only snickered with a smirk, before giving a shrug.
"Of course. I'll leave, for now."
A hole ripped in the wall beside him. Error waved to him before walking through the home that led to a white nothingness.
He stood there, in confusion as he growled to himself and ran a hand down his face.
He needed a drink..

_______________________________________

Your P.o.v:

"Whats this idea?" You asked waiting for the water to boil,
"You promise to go along with it?"
"Chara, who else would I trust down here? Sans?" The two of you laughed as you leaned against the counter with a sigh.
"I'll take this answer as a yes."
"Duh."
"Alright, I can use my dying determination to fuse with the six other human souls the break the barrier."
Oh..?
This was surprise.
An idea that no one ever really thought about.
Or were they just keeping this idea to their self?
Probably the second one..
Maybe the second one..
"First we gotta get outta here.." You muttered, you didn't want Sans to hear and literally flip his shit on you.
You still wanted to work things out of course before a reset was caused.
"That, and get to the kings castle without him catching wind and coming after us." You nodded in response before grabbing the dry pasta and placing it i. The now boiling pot of water. Only occasionally stirring as you stared at the water. Deep in thought.

If you could somehow gain his trust. You could reset and break the barrier easily. And BAM! Happy ending for everyone.
Hopefully you'd have your memories back by then.
"Wait Chara..I wanna gain trust with him, and when the times right. I'll escape.." You said with a small smile.
You continued to stir the pasta till a dull ache began bothering you.
Weird..Your ankle wasn't twisted when you woke up, nor was your head bleeding. So why was your head only acting up now?
You shrugged it off with little interest, well till the small dull throb turned into something worse. Your head was ringing, you couldn't stand. You dropped whatever you were holding at the moment to grip your head tightly.
"My..head.."
It felt like it was going to split open at any point as you closed your eyes, whimpering pathetically in pain as you crouched on the floor.
Wait. Who was talking again?
Who cares.
You almost hoped for your brain to split open, it was better than any of this pain you were feeling.
Was that Sans you were seeing?!
And you...
You were pretty sure you were hallucinating, but almost seemed to add together. The holes in your memories, more specifically, the holes only included him and him only.
The two of you talking and joking, cuddling and watching movies.
Even the sex the two of you had.
You could see it all, the passionate kisses, the sweat sliding down your body as he rocked into you with such fervor and need.
You snapped your eyes open with a shudder.
What. The. Hell. Was. That!?
What fucking caused you to remember all of this shit suddenly?!
You managed to lift yourself from your knees as you the thudding in your head soon subsided.
You felt sick, you were actually one of the worst people down here. How could you do this to him? All he did was love you unconditionally.
Well, if his version of love wasn't so sick and twisted.
Forget the spaghetti, you needed a drink..
Fuck dwelling on these heavy thoughts. You'd sleep on the couch or in Papyrus' bed after you drank till you couldn't feel feelings.
"You okay..?" You heard Chara ask softly, you only shrugged with a groan as you started opening cabinets, looking for some sort of alcohol. If you remembered correctly, one of these cabinets had a false wall, and there was some whiskey behind it.

Last cabinet and you slid open the false wall and took out the huge bottle of whiskey, it wasn't open and it was the good kind.
"You drinking?"
You turned around to see Sans standing in the kitchen door way, his sockets were void of any light and the grin he wore was tense. You only nodded and closed the cabinet and walked over to him.
"You sure you don't want ketchup..?" You asked tilting your head in disbelief, you knew how much he adored his ketchup in past timelines and how he could actually get drunk off of it.
"'S not strong enough..Just bring the bottle." And with that, you followed him to the living room sat right next to him, the Mettaton movie you had put on still playing.
"Bottoms up." You said unscrewing the cap and taking a few gulps of it.
"Not regular alcohol. It's monster alcohol."
You shrugged and brought the bottle down from your lips and held it out to him.
"And? My minds swimming right now." He took the bottle from your hand proceeded to bring the bottle to his teeth.
They lost their smooth shape as he opened his jaw and poured the liquid down the dark abyss, where was it going? It was left up to imagination.
"Dude, your tongues purple now?" You asked pointing to the lavender tongue between his teeth. He licked at a sharp canine before handing you the bottle and closing his jaw with a sigh.
"Yeah, my magic changed.."
Great, vague answers were back..
You were gonna do something ballsy, but you actually wanted to know.
"Sooo, does that mean your glowing dicks purple too?"
You could hear Chara snicker at your question while Sans didn't even bother looking at you as he answered.
"Drunk already?"
"Pffft no."
"Making sure love."
"Kay. Gimme." You took the bottle from him and took a few more gulps before sighing. You were starting to feel tingly on the inside, it made you smile dumbly before leaning against the arm of the couch and holding it out for him to take.
"Slow down. You'll end up hammered already." You only shrugged before crawling across the couch to get a look at him.
"Sans.." You muttered climbing into his lap.
You were a clingy drunk. You wanted nothing more than physical contact when drinking and completely shit faced. Just what you needed to actually spill yourself to him and actually reconnect with him.
That and if you wanted your plan to work of course.
"Hm?"
"I'm sorry.." You sighed leaning against his chest, your body felt so warm on the inside, you just wanted curl up closer to him.
"Mhm."
You rolled your eyes before taking another sip of the whiskey and sighing.
"I just want things to work out between us..I do have my memory problem worked out and all." You were cut off when a hand patted your head, and his arm slid around your waist.
"Shh."
You nodded silently before looking back to the tv. Alright, maybe things would work out..
"Hopefully.." Chara faintly replied. As you watched the movie you had put in earlier..

Warning: next two chapters contain smut, you don't gotta read em, doesn't affect anything to be honest. Don't worry. I'll post them all at the same time though :P
Btw I hope I did Errors character correct, I have my own interpretation of some character that's  why. I hope it doesn't conflict  with the characters actual personality..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...
71.2K 3.2K 20
(Y/N) is finally ready to go back to the monsters she holds so dearly. After about a year of mental and physical training she has finally gotten her...
18.9K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...
157K 5.7K 42
Sans and Papyrus were your best friends until randomly they just cut off all contact with you. This went for everyone else in your life so it didn't...