Can't Stop Loving You: Chris...

Oleh bhrisaekos

| BOOK 2 TO " In Love With My Stepfather" | Follow to read RATED R Chapter(s). After 7 years of marriage, and... Lebih Banyak

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 ♡ Still Strong
Chapter 2 ♡ Bad A$$ Alana >_<
Chapter 3 ♡ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*
Chapter 4 ♡ Phone Calls ☎
Chapter 5 ♡ Something Isn't right here
Chapter 6 ♡ No worries...right?
Chapter 7 ♡ Messiness On Top Of Messiness
Chapter 8 ♡ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?
Chapter 9 ♡ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag
Chapter 10 ♡ We Can Work Something Out? (1/1)
Chapter 11 ♥ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)
Chapter 12 ♥ Momma's Day Off ♡ *Random/Bonus*
Chapter 13 ♥ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)
Chapter 14 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)
Chapter 15 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (3/3)
Chapter 16 ♥ A Lost Tj
Chapter 17 ♥ Early Trouble
Chapter 18 ♥ Figuring It Out?
Chapter 19 ♥ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)
Chapter 21 ♡ Bet You Won't Double Tap That Høe
Chapter 22 ♡ You See Right Through Me
Chapter 23 ♡ A Overreacting Chris
Chapter 24 ♡ Who Started What?
Chapter 25 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (1/4)
Chapter 26 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (2/4)
Chapter 27 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (3/4)
Chapter 28 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (4/4)
Chapter 29 ♡ Damage Already Done? (1/1)
Chapter 30 ♥ Damage Already Done? (2/2)
Chapter 31 ♥ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*
Chapter 32 ♥ Our Secret?
Chapter 33 ♥ Taking Chances
Chapter 34 ♥ Don't
Chapter 35 ♥ Exchange
Chapter 36 ♥ Playing Your Part
Chapter 37 ♥ Hide and Seek
Chapter 38 ♥ Play Me
Chapter 39 ♥ Now Its All Eyes On Us
Chapter 40 ♡ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)
Private
Chapter 41 ♡ Grass Ain't Greener
Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1
Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2
Chapter 44 ♡ Savage
Chapter 45 ♡ Proof/Cry Wolf
Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me
Chapter 47 ♡ Jealous
Chapter 48 ♡ Love In Competition (Extended)
Chapter 50 ♥ Heaven Sent/Cold Water
Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over
(IMPORTANT) AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 52 ♥ Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 53 ♡ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

Chapter 49 ♡ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)

1.2K 53 40
Oleh bhrisaekos

Later That Night 10:30 p.m

Stacy,

Bitches dancing naked in my living room

She straight out of collage

Just turned 22

Girl get your money up

I ain't even mad you

Got you all on me

Making these niggas catching attitudes

Tellin' no story

My niggas retarded

Fuck the judge and the sentence

Ha!

I gotta good lawyer

Walking into the packed club, I didn't see Chris anywhere, so I'm assuming he's still either upset or he got drunk and past out. Either way, he was going to try and avoid his actual feelings.

I followed the girls to a V.I.P sections that the guys reserved earlier of us all to sit and vibe to the music that was being played.

"Thank you." I mumbled slightly to Trey, as I walked past, since he let me go first.

Sitting down beside Ty, I just sat and took in the scene that was full of life around.

Chris - Where are you? 10: 45 p.m

I looked down at the glowing text that appeared on my phone and pressed my lips together.

- Club Cloud Nine. 10:46 p.m

Chris - I'm walking in now. 10:47 p.m

I looked up from my phone and began to look at the entrance of the door. Before I could see it open, Ty tapped me on my shoulder. I looked over to my right.

"Chris coming?"

I nodded my head. "He just texted saying he was walking in now."

I told him, tapping my finger on the back of my phone. I was nervous as hell right now.

Knowing I missed him walk in, I excused myself from the group. Trey gave me a look and I gave him a reassuring smile to let him know everything was going to be fine. Leaving the V.I.P section to go meet Chris, I remade my at through the crowd of people. Near the center of the floor, I got a weird feeling and something just told me to look up and I did so.

I looked up to the second floor, seeing August flirting with some other chick, holding her in his arms. I scrunched up my face and rolled my eyes at how stupid he was being. We made eye contact, and he motioned me up with his finger. I shook my head and continue to make my way through the crowded floor, but stopped in my tracks seeing Chris standing from me, eyeing me hard with his jaw tensed up some.

Even though I wanted to just run to him and give him a whole bunch of kisses on his face to let him know how much I loved him, I couldn't. I just stood there and not say anything. We stared at one another for a minute and he began to make his way over to me.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, Chris placed his large hands on my hips, looking down at me. I let a smile come across my lips, as I pulled his face down to get me a free kiss.

Kissing him, sparks flew inside my body. He pulled me closer, allowing his thumb to lightly brush against my back, back and forth, softly.

Pulling away from the kiss, Chris eyed me down.

"You look cute tonight." He complimented, making me smile.

"You don't look bad yourself." I said.

"Wanna drink?" He questioned.

"Sure."

He grabbed onto my hand and intertwine our fingers, pulling me carefully through the crowd of people to the bar. I looked behind me and saw August staring at me with a blank stare. I turned back around and walked beside Chris, feeling his hands in mine,walking up to the bar.

"Ah, if is isn't the power couple?" The bartender said, making me slightly laugh. "What can I get you two?"

"Zing mix for me." Chris said.

"Pink Champagne for me." I answered, sitting down in one of the chairs.

"Zing and Pink coming right up!" He said.

Leaving us to make the drinks, Chris placed his hands on my thighs, moving between my legs.

"I just wanna say I apologize for my behavior earlier and the times before that." He said. I began to say something but he cut me off. "I didn't mean to act that way, I just dint know what came over me. I guess I was jealous, but I still shouldn't have came at you like that."

"No, I should be the one that's sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel the way you felt at all. I should have just listened to you instead-"

"Baby." He cooed softly, moving his face closer to me. "You do more than enough listening to me. I should have listened to you."

"Chris.." I trailed off, remembering what happened the moments before ago. "It's me, it's not you."

"Stacy you're perfect. It's me-"

"No, it's me. This is all me this time, it's not you." I said, lightly touching his chin.

He looked at me a little confused, but wiped the look off his face when the bartender brought our drinks.

"Thanks man." Chris said pulling out his wallet, but I stopped him. "I got it." I said, looking in my purse and pulling out a $100 bill.

"Keep the change." I said, and took a sip out of my drink. Guiltiness was eating my ass up.

The bartender nodded at me and walked away to serve someone else. Chris continued to look at me and sipped his drink lightly.

"Something bothering you?"

"...Me?"

"Yeah."He said eying me.

"Why do you ask that?"

He nodded at my cup, and I looked at it seeing my drink was near gone. "Shit." I mumbled,sitting my cup down, hearing Chris lightly chuckle.

"My bad." I said and he shook his head.

"You wanna talk?"

"Uh, yeah." I nodded my head.

He took a big gulp of his drink and grabbed my hand, helping me out the seat.

"Come on." He mumbled and he began to take me to the back of the club. Every thought you can think of filled my head. I thought I would HSBC a panic attack right there, but I managed to keep myself together for the sake of causing a scene. I placed my hand on my heart, feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

I took in silent deep breaths, calming myself. This was going to hurt him big time,but hopefully he'll forgive me and we can work something out. Walking down a long hallway, other couples lined up the walls. Chris pulled me in front of him, wrapping his arms around my waist,as he walked me to a room to go in.

Reaching the second door, he opened it and I walked in first.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

I bit down on my bottom lip in nervousness, playing with my fingers, once I heard the door click and lock shut.

"I have to tell you something." We both said and then we wide eyed each other.

He put his hands in his front pocket and I crossed my mine arms in front of me.

"You go first." He told me, stepping closer to me, pressing me against the wall.

"How about you go first?" I said.

He shook his head. "I wanna hear what you have to say." He looked at me and licked his lips lightly.

I get out a light sigh and looked up at him.

God have mercy on my soul.

"Me and August had sex." I said straight forward. Immediately his eyes seemed to darken and his jaw tensed up even more.

He grabbed me by my jaw with his large hands roughly, causing me to whimper. "Did I hear you correctly?" He said in a deep voice, scaring me a little bit.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen!" I said apologizing to him.

"Sorry? Sorry ain't gone cut that!" He yelled, making me jump. "You telling me you gave that little fucker MY pussy? MY property?!" He said, pushing his body up on me.

"Well you don't have to yell at me!" I stated. "I said I apologize, I didn't mean for it to happen!"

"Maybe if you didn't hang out with him all the damn time it wouldn't have happened!" He spat back. I scrunched my brows seeing he was now throwing some attitude at me.

"You act like I seduced him or something!" I threw my arms in the air, and he pressed my body hard against the wall.

"Don't get fucking loud with me Stacy." He said, looking me deep in my eyes.

"Chris-"

"Nah, don't Chris me." He said, anger filled his voice. "I can't believe this." He said, shaking his head, looking away from me.

"Chris please." I begged, wrapping my arms around him.

"Stacy move."

"No, I love you and only you, you know that Chris. It was a big mistake and I shouldn't have fell for him." I said holding him tightly.

"Stacy-"

"Look if I can make it up to you, I will, but I swear it was just a terrible mistake, you know it didn't mean anything!" I explained.

He placed his hands on my arms and moved me back from him. I was a little confused.

"What is it?" I looked at him searching his eyes.

"Of course it couldn't have mean anything." He said, tilting his head to the side.

"...what do you mean?"

"...me and Konie had sex."

I stared at him for a minute and blinked my eyes.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, placing my phone down on the small table that was beside me.

"You said what?"

"Me and Konie had sex, Stacy."

"What the fuck?!" I yelled and pushed him back off of me.

"Your telling me you fucked that stupid ass bitch that you got pregnant in the first place?!"

"Look, it was an accident-"

"Accident my ass! How the fuck did you let THAT happen? Why were you even with her?!"

"I should be asking you why the hell August was around you?!" He snapped back.

"Because you always overreact over anything! August could be passing me the salt on the table and here you go ready to cut his neck off!"

"You damn right Imma cut his neck off because niggas like him will fuck up bitches like you!"

"Nigga what the fuck?!" I looked him up and down. "Don't you dare compare me to them other hoes you fuck with because you got me all the way FUCKED up!" I yelled. "You over here on my ass about one nigga, and I had to deal with multiple bitches that came after you!"

"It's different-"

"Different? How so, please tell me how Christopher."

"Look it just is!" He said.

"I act the way I act for a reason! Reasons like this and if that's a problem then you either accept the shit or I can just leave."

He began to turn back towards the door but I quickly stopped him.

"Now you hold the fuck up!" I grabbed Chris by his shirt slamming him against the wall. He looked at me in astonishment.

"I'm not about to let you sit here and question my love for you when I gave you everything Chris! We've been together for almost 8 years and I still have to put up with you not telling me shit on why you act the way you act but I don't complain or question it! Either you tell me what's up or let Konie and August get between us so my ass will be like the other bitches and leave!" I snapped, feeling tears weld up in my eyes.

I hated crying in front of his face, but I couldn't help this. I usually didn't cry, but this is getting crazy.

"Baby."

"Don't touch me!" I said, moving his hands away. "I understand I fucked up but damn, you act like I done it with your worst enemy or I done it so many times!" I stated. We both looked at each other and I saw his eyes soften at me.

"Me and Konie's sex didn't mean anything." He said too me and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I hope you were satisfied." I said.

He shook his head. "It wasn't like that, just old feelings." He grabbed my hand.

"Their not as strong as the feelings I have for you."

"I didn't mean to hurt you.." I squeezed his hands lightly.

"And I forgive you. I can't be more upset than you are at me."

He pulled me into a tight hug holding me into his arms. I closed my eyes taking in his scent ."I'm sorry.." I said in his shirt, wrapping my arms around him, hugging him back.

"I'm sorry too." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Don't worry about it." I mumbled softly, pulling away from him.

He shook his head. "We'll have to work this out together." He said, making me look up at him. "We both messed up big time at this point and now it's on us to fix us."

I nodded my head listening to the words he was saying, which were true. He has his flaws and I have mines. I can own up and say I'm an easily vulnerable person if you push the right buttons. But I try not to be, because of the consequences of each actions.

"Hey." I heard Chris call out to me, sliding his arms around my waist. I looked up at him. "I still love you though. That's never going to change."

I nodded my head, looking down. 

We both walked out the room and headed back to the main part of the club. Not even 5 minutes passed of us being in the room and trouble already made its way to both of us.

"Wassup babeh?" I felt a arm snatch me from Chris's grip and pulled me into theirs.

"August move!" I yelled, pushing him back, but he grabbed me by my arm, holding it tightly.

"Get the hell off my wife!" Chris said, pushing August back, grabbing onto me, pulling me behind him as he stood in front of me.

"Get off of him!" I peaked around Chris and looked behind August, seeing Konie coming from behind him and standing up to Chris. All the anger I had towards her came out.

"Bitch!" I swung at her ass punching her in her face and knocked her ass down. I kicked my heels off and grabbed her by her hair. As I attacked her, I saw Chris and August getting into it causing a whole riot in the club.

"SOMEONE CALL SECURITY!"

"Stacy come on!"

"Chris let go!"

Feeling Ty's arms wrap around me, pulling me off of Konie, I tried to get out of his grip, but he held onto me tighter.

"Come on, it ain't worth it." Ty mumbled in my ear, holding me close.

"PUSSY ASS NIGGA!"

"COME ON THEM BITCH!"

Chris and August both yelled at each other.

"EVERYONE OUT NOW!"

As yelling and people running filled the club, I felt something wet hit my arm. I looked and saw Konie with two or three more drinks in her arm. I pushed Ty off of me and ran to her. She threw a drink at me but I ducked,and pushed her ass right back on the ground.

"Crazy ass bitch! This is exactly why mom never loved you!" She yelled pushing me off her and she crawled on me.

"Leave her alone!" Konie was yanked back by her hair, and I looked up seeing Lyric standing in front of me. She pulled me up only to get shoved by August.

I pushed August and then he pushed me back, before grabbing onto my to wrists and holding me close.

Chris's arm was soon wrapped around neck while Trey held onto his arms, releasing his grip from my wrists.

"Chris let go man!" Ink said,getting August out his grip. "This Nigga ain't worth it, calm down man!"

August then came up and swung at Chris hitting him in his face and I panicked. Seeing that now August and his group was running from the scene, Chris slipped out of Ink's grip and ran after them along with his group.

"Move Trey!" I got out of his grip ran after both August and Chris.

"Stacy wait!" They all yelled after me but I kept going. I'm not letting this go this easy. Hitting the outside, I slowed down, feeling the cool wind hit my face. I looked around noticing them both standing face to each other​ ther like a stand off.

"Chris!"I yelled, quickly walking over to him.

My heart was racing fast with thoughts rushing through my head of what could possibly happen if this doesn't simmer down. Wrapping my arm around Chris, I felt his eyes look down at me, as August also starred at me.

"We gotta go." I said, tapping Chris on the back, looking up at him.

"So soon?" August questioned, sarcasm dripping out of his mouth. "The party has just now begun."

"No this is hell on earth right now." I told him. "Come on Chris." I said, tugging on his shirt a little.

It was a minute of dead silence between us before he said something. "Ight." He said lowly and nodded his head. August smirked at him, and I could see the veins in his neck show. Instead of just letting the situation,I knew he was going to try and pull a quick move.

When Chris began to walk out from beside me, I grabbed his arm, pulling him back. Someone was about to try something and I wasn't going to allow Chris to get hurt. He looked down at me and I kept tugging him to get back.

"Don't do it." I told him.

"Let him go." A brown skin guy said from August' s side.

"Nigga stay in your place!" Tyga said, stepping up beside me.

"You stay in your fucking place and tell that bitch to let him go!"

Without second thought, Chris lunged at the dude and punched him in his jaw causing little blood spatter to come about and the man fell down on the ground. Next thing I know, our side and August's side lunged at eachother throwing the first hits.

Konie came out of nowhere and almost hit me in my face but I was pulled back by Lyric, as she hit Konie in her face.

Shots soon went off making everyone drop down from who was running out of the club. Everything just seemed to happen so quickly.

Looking around and ducking from other punches that were being blown, I noticed the brown skin guy, taking out something black out of his hand and holding it in a direction as he held his jaw. My eyes widened and looked for Chris seeing him and some other dude going at one another.

"Chris!"I yelled and ran over to him pushing past everyone that was in my way. I ran quickly hearing the two fires of the gun go off, I pushed Chris down on the ground landing on top of him. He held me tightly in his arms when more gun fire rang out.

When it stopped, I looked up seeing Chris looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked breathless as I wiped his face.

"I'm fine. You?"

I nodded my head at him, seeing people scatter. I got up off of him and help him up. I pulled him into a tight hug as he hugged me back.

I never once thought I could cause a fight between a whole bunch of men and other people. Pulling back from the hug, he looked down at his shirt and then he looked at me with his eyes suddenly widening.

"Baby.."

"Huh?"

"You're.."

"What? I'm what?" I said looking on my arms and in my dress.

"Baby, you're bleeding.."

"I'm what-" I looked down on my side to see the side of my dress seeing growing blood spot forming. I didn't feel any pain, but I knew that was because of adrenaline. When realization finally hit me, the pain started to come through and I began to stumble a little.

"Stacy!" Chris wrapped his arms around me to keep me from falling.

"Man what the fuck!?" Ty said, taking off his shirt. I could feel myself get a little sleepy feeling more blood rushing out.

"Here man." Chris grabbed a hold of Ty's shirt and pressed it against my wound. Picking me up in bridal style, holding me in his arms.

"She got shot, go get some help!" I heard Ink yell as Chris quickly carried me to his car that pulled up. He opened the door and sat in there with me in his lap, holding me close.

"SOMEONE CALL 9-1-1!"

"Stay with me." I heard him murmured​, fixing the shirt that was held onto my wound.

I felt a blanket being put over me as Chris pulled me closer to him in his arms. "Everything is going to be fine." He said, looking at me. While everyone was scurrying around. I would go in and out of consciousness every couple of minutes. If this was the moment that I was going to die, I at least wanted to say goodbye and give my true love one final kiss goodnight.

"Stacy, you have to stay awake." I heard the voice of Diggy near me.

"Hey, look at me." Chris said lightly patting my face. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, feeling him caress my cheek a little.

"Remember at our wedding when you chased me around?" He said, showing a slight smile. "And how I got you pregnant on purpose?"

I gave him a faint smile, and he smiled a little more.

Closing my eyes once again, he patted my face.

"You have to stay awake babe." He said softly. "Stay with me a little longer.."

He leaned in and kissed my forehead as he layed back in the seat.

"Don't leave me now." I heard him say as I blinked my eyes a few times. My vision was getting a little blurry.

"Aye, I'll just take her to the hospital, ambulance is taking too long." Ty said hopping in the driver's seat along with Trey in the passenger and Diggy in the back beside Chris, on his left. Once the doors were shut, I felt the car zoom off. Going in and out of consciousness again, I could here Ty causing up a storm and beeping his horn. I felt Chris's hand running through my hair gently, and his eyes looking down at me.

"Move the fuck out the way dumb ass nigga!" I heard Ty yell and made a sharp turn.

"You can do it Stacy." I heard Diggy say. I could feel my eyes getting heavy, I couldn't hold them up longer.

He continued to rub my face gently and kissed my forehead as I reality relaxed on him.

"Almost there."I heard Trey from the front say.

Blinking my eyes for the last time, they stayed closed this time.

"I need you." Was the last thing I heard from Chris.
____

Chris,

"Son of a bitch!" I peeked open my eyes from my light slumber, seeing Stacy look down at her hand.

"You okay babe?"

"Yeah..I cut myself."

I sat up on the couch, stretching hearing the water run.

"Let me help you." I offered, getting up off the couch.

"Oh, no no. I got it, you go upstairs and get some rest.

"Let me help you." I protested, going through the kit that she had on the counter.

I turned on the water and she stuck her hand under their flinching some, from the sting.

"Give me your hand."

She took her hand out, seeing that the bleeding stopped, I put some antibiotic ointment on her lower hand and place a band aid on it.

"There." I kissed her forehead, making her laugh.

"I appreciate the help." She said, smiling at me.

"You know I got you girl." I playfully pushed her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll finish the kitchen,you just go upstairs and get ready for daddy."

She arched her brow. "And what do you mean by that?" She questioned.

"Do I really have to explain?" I tested pulling her near me closely,letting her feel my member pressed between her legs.

"Wow." She mumbled, as I kissed her lips.

"Go." I instructed, allowing my hands to trail up her bare thigh that only was covered halfway from the pink gown she was wearing.

"Okay." She said softly, pulling back from me.

"Thank you." I sung,hitting her ass with my hand,making her squeal. She covered it up and eyed me.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she laughed, shaking her head at me leaving the kitchen.

I bite down on my lip and quickly finished up the dishes so I go get some.
_____

"Mr. Brown?" I opened my eyes, waking up from my sleep, seeing a nurse in front of me.

"What time is it?" I questioned, rubbing my eyes.

"2:30 a.m."

I groaned and let my eyes adjust to the bright light that was in the hospital.

"How is she doing?" I questioned.

"She's in stable condition. Doing just fine." She gave me a light smile and nodded her head.

"You can see her if you want." She offered.

I wiped my hand down my face and looked around the room seeing Ty, Lucia, Trey, Unique, Lyric and the rest of crew sleeping peacefully on the seats of the hospital. I looked up at the nurse and stood up, allowing her to walk me to Stacy's room.

Never in a million would I think she would be in this situation. This was the last thing on my mind to be honest. I looked up, looking at white walls of hospitals and peaked in some rooms seeing other people in their as I passed by them.

God I hope nothing is damaged for my babygirl.

"Any bad news?" I asked, looking over at the Nurse.

She shook her head. "Your wife is pretty lucky. If she wasn't turned the way she was turned, it could have hit her spine and shattered it. In this case, it missed it, completely."

I nodded letting out a deep sigh of relief.

"She resting right now, but she should be awake by the morning. She's going to feel a little drained from the blood loss, but other than that, she should be good to go." She explained, pulling out a key.

Opening her room door, she allowed me to walk in first.

I walked past the corner of the room and saw Stacy, sleeping peaceful as she had a few machines attached to her, but not many.

"Call if you need anything."

I nodded and she shut the door behind me. I walked around the bed, taking off my jacket and sitting it at the edge of the bed. I couldn't help but to stare at her.

All of this started over one person.

Damn.

I walked up to her bed side, leaned over her carefully, kissing he cheek repeatedly.  I rested my hand on hers, and pecked her lips softly, as I looked over her body carefully. I sighed and sat down in a chair that was beside the bed and scooted it closer to her.

I rubbed my thumb across her soft hands,as I looked over at her. Her skin glowed and her hair was still pinned up. Her chest rose softly as she breathed softly. She looked like angel.

"What ever I can do, promise I'll make things better."I said softly, kissing her hand.
____

I'm not going to lie,writing this chapter and rereading over it made me mad 😭 There was some emotion in this shit, but I hope you guys enjoy this. Comment or Vote or Share please ❤

(Excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes please ✨)

Tia x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

235K 18.5K 48
At the age of 23 Jana has loved and lost. Her husband killed within months of their marriage and her family disapproving of her long period of mourn...
20.6K 1.2K 26
"Who are you?" was not the line Jaehyun was expecting after finally getting to see his fiancé in days.
1.2K 272 43
Another short story from my Pop Smoke book, A Moment In Time, that was requested to be made into its own separate book. Enjoy!
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...