Mommy and Daddy // lashton

By gothboi5sos

"I'll be a good boy, I promise." "Don't tell us you'll be a good boy, show us." - Or the one where Luke has t... More

Mommy and Daddy // lashton
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six

chapter five

24.2K 278 20
By gothboi5sos

"Luke? Hey sunshine, it's time to get up now." I heard someone say and I groaned quietly. "Come on. Ashton made breakfast for us."

"I don't wanna get up." I murmured and she laughed lightly, pulling the blanket from my body. "I'm tired."

"I know baby, but you have to get up for breakfast. It's time to eat, not sleep." She urged, buy I didn't move a muscle. "I'm Ashton comes in and finds that you're still in bed, he's going to be very upset."

"What would he do?" I asked, feeling genuinely curious. If I liked the punishment, maybe I'll stay in bed for a few minutes longer.

"Knowing my husband, he'd sit on the edge of the bed, bend you over his lap, and spank you." She said nonchantly, as if it was just a normal conversation.

Totally normal to talk about spanking someone.

I decided to try my luck, only moving an inch and then closing my eyes. She tsk'ed at me as she got off of the bed. I heard the door open and I buried my face into the pillow. "You're insatiable." She commented and I laughed lightly.

"No mommy, I just like spankings." I told her and I heard the door close.

"Well Luke, if you like spankings, all you have to do is ask for some. But since you want to be a bad boy and test my patience, get that ass over my lap now." I heard Ashton say and my eyes widened. "The more I wait, the more I'm giving."

I forced myself to get up and I rubbed my eyes before slowly walking towards Mr. Irwin. He grabbed my wrist and immediately yanked me over his knee, demanding me to keep my hands to myself. I nodded and he chuckled.

"I'm glad you decided to sleep in just my shirt, makes this a hell of a lot easier." He hummed, his hand running over my bottom. "Each time I spank you, I want you to apologize for not listening to your mommy after she told you to get up. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes daddy." I nodded and my body jolted as his large hand came down on my bottom, a hand sting following. "I'm sorry mommy." I gasped and queezed my eyes shut.

"I'm giving you fourteen more." He told me and I felt like that was quite generous for just staying in bed. I didn't comment on it however, because before I knew it, I was counting each spank down sadly, wanting more than just fifteen.

The last five hit harder than the rest, making me whimper and cry out after each hit, tears pooling inside of my eyes. Mr Irwin noticed, shushing me quietly aas he ran a gentle hand over my burning red ass. "It's okay baby boy. We're done, I promise. You did so good."

I sniffled quietly as I heard the door open, Mrs. Irwin walking in with two plates since she left towards the last eight. I went from saying 'I'm sorry mommy' to 'I'm sorry daddy' right after.

"I'm sorry for leaving baby but here," she said, placing two plates on the bed. "There's one more. I'll be right back."

"Grab the aloe lotion love." Ashton told her and she nodded as she walked out. "Stand up Luke. It's alright."

I forced myself to stand and he chuckled as he saw my hardened co.ck. "You really like spankings, don't you?" He asked and I parted my lips.

"I didn't know how much I liked it until now. The-The most my ex's would do is just slap my ass once or twice while we fuck. I never had a proper uh spanking." I murmured and Mr. Irwin looked up at me since he was still sitting on the bed.

"Since you took your spanking so well baby boy, do you want me to take care of your problem?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Please daddy? It hurts." I told him and he reached a hand out to grab my di.ck. He slowly stroked it and I grabbed his wrist, gasping loudly.

"What do you want Luke? Tell me what you want me to do."

"W-Want you to suck me off, please daddy. I wanna feel your mouth." I begged him, forgetting about any trace of pride I once had. I wasn't a begger, but he and his wife were breaking me down into one.

He licked up the top of my co.ck and I shuddered a bit, my jaw dropping as he placed one of his strong hands on my hip. He wrapped his lips around my tip and I moaned at the feeling. He swirled his tongue around the head and sucked on it a bit, his cheeks hollowing out immediately.

"Daddy please," I gasped as I placed one hand on the back of his head. My fingers tangled inside of his long hair and he pulled his mouth off of me, making me whine quietly.

He licked up the underside of my di.ck, and I
whimpered. He applied a tiny bit of pressure on the vein that ran up my co.ck with the tip of his tongue and I let out a breathy moan as I tossed my head back.

"More daddy, please stop teasing, please." I said and he finally did as I said. He wrapped his lips around me and took me into his mouth again, bobbing his head up and down quickly.

"Fuck daddy, just-just like that. It feels so good." I moaned out, my free hand balling into a fist. He took more of me into his mouth until I was hitting the back of his throat and I let out a loud moan.

He hummed around me and I groaned at the vibrations, which ran up my body like bolts of lightning across the sky. "Daddy, I love your mouth," I gasped and he hummed around me as a sign of gratitude.

Hs took more of me into his mouth and I sputtered out strings of curse words as he kept his head still, deepthroating me for a few moments. God it felt like heaven.

He pulled away soon and then kitten licked the tip before licking a thick strip down the underside of my dick. He took one of my balls in his mouth and sucked on it softly, making my body twitch slightly.

'Daddy', along profanities, and loud moans escaped my lips and he wrapped my hand around my dick. He removed his mouth from my balls and placed the head of my co.ck on top of his tongue.

In one swift movement, he had the head of my dick in the back of his throat and a deep, throaty groan escaped me lips. He hummed and I bit roughly down on my bottom lip.

He sucked harder, and my hips wanted to react, but he kept them back. "I'm so close Daddy, I'm gonna come." I said and he moaned around me.

He reached up and cradled my balls in his hand, squeezing them just a bit. A loud gasp came from my lips at the feeling, my co.ck twitching inside of his mouth.

"I'm coming daddy," I cried out as salty and warm liquid filled his mouth. He swallowed it all and I lifted him off of the bed so he could kiss me.

"Mm," he hummed. "Taste yourself on daddy's tongue baby," He said and I did. He opened his mouth for me and I slipped my tongue into his mouth, the taste of my own come filling my mouth.

What a way to start the day...

-

"So? How was your drunk friend? Was she that much of a pain you had to stay over?" Calum asked me and I nodded.

"She thought the closet was her bathroom and the kitchen was her bedroom. It was crazy." I told him and he chuckled as he handed me a cup of iced tea.

"Did you get to work on time? Who's clothes did you wear?" He asked me and I took a drink of my tea.

"She lives with her brother, who was out working at the time. He's only a little bit bigger than me so it worked out. I just wore the same jeans." I explained and he nodded as he grabbed an apple from the fruitbasket.

"I'm thinking about getting another job," he started and I widened my eyes. "I'd be home less, but I'd be making more money. We could put it away and save up for a better apartment, or maybe go and travel as we always wanted to do."

"That sounds amazing, but we're doing fine the way we are now." I told him as he bit into his fruit.

"I know, but we aren't making any extra to treat ourselves. We're adults now. We can do what we want, and that's travelling. Wouldn't it be amazing to go to all the places we dreamed of as kids?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to burn yourself out just for this. You already work six to four, and do side jobs like working on cars and stuff." I told him and he shrugged.

"I'll work a part-time job doing retail or working a cash register." He dismissed. "I haven't sorted the details out, but I want another job so we can finally work on our childhood dream."

"You're amazing Cal." I smiled and he nodded. "If you want to take a second then go ahead, I'm not stopping you. I'd do the same, but I'm already stressed as is."

"You can hardly make it now, I'm not letting you work a double." He laughed and I nodded as I swished around my iced tea. "I'm gonna go shower and then head to bed. I had a hard night."

"Alright then, goodnight Cal. Don't fall asleep in the shower again." I told him and he told me that he couldn't promise anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 82 20
harming yourself can do more damage to others than you think. can luke save ashton before it's too late, or will ashton have to save luke from his o...
20.5K 436 10
Where luke becomes harsh towards Michael after finding of their baby but Ashton and Calum become softer. Or Where Luke doesn't approve of the famil...
90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
92.4K 4.5K 24
what if we get caught? then i'll die for you. .. or the one where luke and ashton are closeted together in a town full of homophobes