Mommy and Daddy // lashton

By gothboi5sos

"I'll be a good boy, I promise." "Don't tell us you'll be a good boy, show us." - Or the one where Luke has t... More

Mommy and Daddy // lashton
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six

chapter four

32.3K 378 128
By gothboi5sos

"I-I don't know how this works." I admitted to Mr. and Mrs. Irwin quietly, all three of us talking inside of Mrs. Irwin's office. "Do we pretend like we aren't doing anything illegal?"

"Pretty much." Mr. Irwin smiled. "Don't worry, I don't plan on promoting you or switching anything, anytime soon. The Mrs. sure does love seeing you all the time. No one will know."

"Oh uh... thanks." I smiled awkwardly, my cheeks turning red slightly as I fiddled with my hands. "What happens now?"

"Business as usual, until after work. If you aren't tired, maybe you can stay the night, experiment a bit with us." Mrs. Irwin winked as her husband headed for the door. "Remember, everything is negotiable."

"Okay, I'll remember that." I nodded and Mr. Irwin left the room since his phone began to ring. "You guys have rules... how would you know if I follow them or not?"

"Ashton and I have very... very persuasive ways. We can get you to crack easily if we feel as if you disobeyed us." She smiled sweetly, making me wonder how often she did this or had this kind of conversation. "You won't disobey us, will you Luke?"

"I don't even know your rules." I whispered to her and she nodded.

"Of course not, we're just starting off. I'm not throwing a contract at you if you're iffy on this all. I have a heart." She scoffed and then laughed lightly. "You're tense. Is it because of our newfound situation?"

"Kinda. I'm kinda anxious for tonight." I admitted and she hummed, her finger tracing my jaw.

"We'll go easy on you, but just tonight." She murmured and I bit my bottom lip.

"What if I don't want you to?" I pressed and she rose an eyebrow at me, her honey coloured eyes running up and down my body.

"You're excused from work tomorrow if that's the case." Was all she said as she turned around, walking up to her desk and sitting down by her computer.

-

"Calum?" I asked into my phone as I followed Mr. and Mrs. Irwin to their car. Instead of Mr. Irwin's black Range Rover, I guess they had taken Mrs. Irwin's white one.

"Yeah?" He asked, the bass of a stereo booming loudly, almost too loudly. I could hardly hear him.

"I'm gonna stay over at a friends tonight. She's sick and uh needs my help." I told him, my heart hammering nervously.

"Like a cold?" He pressed the conversation further and I cleared my throat.

"Okay, maybe she's not sick. She's just drunk and I'm gonna stay over to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." I made up another bullshit lie, and he bought it. He was never good at distinguishing a lie from the truth.

"Alright, you have your keys and shit. Just make sure you get to work on time. Your boss is probably tired of you being late all the time." He joked and I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, I know. Well uh, I'll see you tomorrow I guess. Have fun at work. Bye." I mumbled and then hung up, shoving my phone in my back pocket as Mr. Irwin held a door open for me. "Thank you sir."

"I think I like the name 'sir' coming from your lips." He hummed and my jaw dropped slightly, my tongue darting out to moisten my dry lips before my teeth bit down roughly on my bottom lip.

"Is it sir? Or is it daddy?" I asked him and he smiled mischeviously, his fingers tapping against the door behind he got into the seat beside me.

"Call me daddy baby boy, I like the ring of it more. But I can dig the title sir." He said before grabbing my jaw and pressing his lips against mine. I wasn't as shocked as I should have been since I've wanted this all day, and I could tell he noticed.

"Put on your belts, I am not getting pulled over because you couldn't keep it in your pants." Mrs. Irwin cut in and I laughed quietly as I pulled away slowly, quickly fixing my seatbelt as my leg bounced up and down anxiously.

I could only imagine what was to come soon, and as Mr. Irwin set a big, strong hand to hold my thigh, I couldn't help my hormones as I felt my co.ck harden slightly inside of my tight black jeans.

Oh God, what did I get myself into?

-

"Tell us how you want it baby boy," Mrs. Irwin hummed, her hands loosening the red tie I wore and then using it to pull me closer to her. "We only play two ways. We can be sweet, or we can be rough."

"There's no inbetween?"

"For you? Maybe we'll consider." Mr. Irwin told me, a shit eating grin on his face as he took his blazer off. "Well?"

"Don't go full dom on me just yet. All that I know is what you'd both call 'vanilla'." I told them and Mr. Irwin chuckled.

"Nothing wrong with a little vanilla every now and then." He coaxed, tossing his clothes on to the floor. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yeah."

"Nows a good time to practice, what did we ask you to call us?" Mrs. Irwin asked me and I looked at them both.

"Yes... mommy and daddy. I want this." She smiled and then gave me a kiss, which I returned easily.

"What's the least vanilla thing you've done?" Mr. Irwin asked, his voice a lot louder than before, which meant he was a lot closer.

I hummed, Mrs. Irwin pulling away and I opened my eyes to look at her husband. "Oh uh... I've done handcuffs and blindfolds before. That's um about it."

"That's fine," Mrs. Irwin smiled, the red tie in her hands moving around her neck loosely as she unbuttoned my shirt. "May we tie your hands?"

"Don't you guys do what you want?"

"You're not our submissive just yet. We're only experimenting, remember?" Her husband recalled and I took a deep breath.

"Well, I can't experiment if you don't treat me as you would your submissive, can I? Don't be too rough, but give me a glimpse of what it's like." I elaborated and the sound of Mrs. Irwin ripping the last few buttons off of my shirt could be heard.

"That can be arranged." She smirked slightly before turning me around and pushing me on took their bed. "If you want us to stop, just say red when we ask for a color."

"Can do. Now, are you gonna help me decide if I'm into this or not?" I winked and she bit her bottom lip.

"I should spank your ass raw for giving me that kind of lip." She told me and I pouted as the two joined me on the bed.

"But mommy, I'm a good boy. Why?" I whined as she unbuckled my pants.

"I don't think you are." She tsk'ed as I kicked my pants off after she got them down my legs. "Good boys don't tease and taunt their mommy and daddy's like that."

Mr. Irwin pulled me on to his lap after Mrs. Irwin got my pants off and he held my bottom tightly as he pulled my boxers down just enough to expose my di.ck, the waistband resting underneath my balls.

"I hope you know darling, only good boys get rewarded." He told me as Mrs. Irwin kissed along my neck, her lips lightly sucking and biting on the skin as she took both of my hands into her own.

"But I was a good boy."

"Were you though?" He asked and I felt the fabric of my tie wrapping around my wrists tightly, binding them together. I moaned quietly as Mr. Irwin wrapped a hand around my co.ck, slowly stroking me as his wife tugged my head back by my hair, leaving my neck more open for her hungry lips.

"Well?" He pressed and I closed my eyes shut, drowning in the feeling of having two people's hands on me. All of the attention was getting addicting really fast.

"N-No daddy, I wasn't." I admitted, deciding it's best to stop teasing and playing coy with them. I don't think it's a good way to start this 'relationship' off, by being bad.

"What did you do?"

"I-I teased and taunted you." I actually wimpered when Mrs. Irwin bit on my neck, my hips bucking into Mr. Irwin's hands.

"Just me?"

"N-No." I stammered, my voice caught in my throat. "You and mommy. I didn't mean to."

"You're not off the hook just yet." Mrs. Irwin murmured in my ear, her hand gingerly holding my neck. "Do you wanna know how we deal with bad boys baby?" She asked me and Mr. Irwin chuckled.

"How mommy?"

"Well," she started, my breathing growing heavy as Mr. Irwin sped up without a warning. "Sometimes, we like to play a game... how many ruined org.asms can we give before they break..."

"W-What's a ruined org.asm?" I asked dumbly, the two exchanging an evil look between one another as I grinded against Mr. Irwin.

"Why explain it when we can show you?" He asked and I just nodded.

It can't be too bad, right?

-

I take that back. It's horrible.

"Please please please let me come!" I cried for the third time tonight. "I'm so sorry!" I gasped and he chuckled.

"Yeah? Are you really sorry though?" He asked me. Mrs. Irwin's fingers pressing roughly against my prostate as I moaned loudly, my face buried into Mr. Irwin's shoulder.

"Yes daddy! Yes mommy! I'm so sorry for being a bad boy!" I told them, my voice octaves higher as Mr. Irwin's free hand untied my wrists, but kept them behind me. "I won't do it again, I swear. Please let me come."

"Not yet baby." Mr. Irwin hummed and I felt tears spring to my eyes as he let go of my aching di.ck once again, not letting me come for the fourth time. Each time I only get the ghost of an org.asm, a few leaks if I was lucky, and it's starting to hurt to not be able to come fully. "Almost."

"Please." I begged, my body jerking as Mrs. Irwin added a third finger to the mix. "I need to come da-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he took three of his fingers and placed them in my mouth, quieting me immediately. I wrapped my lips around them and sucked, looking up at him with wide eyes as my thighs shook, my legs trembling at Mrs. Irwin's quick pace.

"That's enough babe," Mr. Irwin declared and she hummed as she slowly pulled her fingers out of me. "Are you gonna let me fuck you Luke? Hm? Gonna let me bend you over and take you as you eat my wife out?"

"Yes-Yes please daddy. I want that. Please, I want you guys." I pleaded him and he pushed me off of him, immediately pushing me on to my back. My arms were tied once again above my head, but I didn't care. Moving my arms were the last thing on my mind as Mr. Irwin rolled on a condom.

"Please mommy, use me." I whimpered as she lifted her hips up, putting either of her legs scrounge my neck. "Wanna taste you mommy please."

"Go ahead baby boy, I'm dripping for you." She told me and I didn't hesitate to go for it.

I licked along her slit, immediately trying my best to make her feel good. She hummed, playing with my hair as I brought her cl.it between my lips, sucking and flicking the sensitive numb, which she moaned loudly at.

My body jerked when I felt Mr. Irwin teasing me, running the tip of his co.ck along my ass as he spread my legs apart wide enough for an ache to form in my thighs. As he slowly pushed his di.ck inside of me, I moaned quietly, my tongue darting inside of Mrs. Irwin and running along her walls as her handa pressed my own against the bed.

"Mm, you really know how to use that mouth of yours baby. Feels so good." She breathed out and Ashton chuckled, his voice strained as he stilled.

My body jerked as he slammed his hips into mine, my arms straining against my tie as I cried out. I felt a hand wrap around my co.ck once more and I moaned at the feeling. Mrs. Irwin decided to rock her hips against my face as her husband slowly began moving his own hips against mine, and I felt like I was on heaven.

I'm an attention wh.ore, I'm sure of it at this point. I've never felt this good, or this happy. Having two people paying attention to me made me feel like a million dollars, even if I was being treated like a two-dollar sl.ut off of the corner in the bad side of town.

I moaned repeatedly as Mr. Irwin slammed into me, the slight burn as he dragged his large co.ck out only to drive it back into me made my fists clench harder than ever, screams threatening to rip from my throat. I tried my best to stay as quiet as I could, my focus on making Mrs. Irwin come on my tongue.

"You're so tight for me Luke, feels so good. Love your ass baby boy." He told me and I felt my balls clench with the need to come as he repeatedly hit my prostate, his hand stroking my di.ck to the rhythm of his hips. "You like this Luke? Do you like being used by us?"

"Yes daddy!" My voice came out as a loud cry, my back arching as he held my left hip in his hand tightly.

Mrs. Irwin grinded her hips on to my face and I swirled my tongue around her cl.it, sucking on it tightly as she gasped loudly, one of her hands tangling in my blonde hair and pulling on it. "Luke-Luke I'm so close." She whimpered as I looked up at her.

"Come for me mommy please, wanna taste you even more. You're so sweet." I hummed and she grinded het hips harder against my face.

"I'm so close," her voice came out high pitched, almost as if she was as fucked out as I was. Ashton's low groans and heavy grunts followed, slapping skin nearly covering the sound.

"Come babygirl go ahead, look how much Luke wants to taste you. Come on princess." Mr. Irwin told his wife and I let out a throaty groan as she pulled my hair even harder.

I hummed happily as she slowly rocked her hips along my face, and I gladly dipped my tongue inside of her to taste her one last time. Ashton wasn't finished with me however, grabbing my thighs and ignoring my achingly hard co.ck to thrust into me quicker than he's been doing.

I couldn't focus, my balls clenching as Mrs. Irwin slowly raised her hips off of my face to lay beside me on the bed. "I'm gonna come - please let me come. Please mommy, please daddy." I begged, feeling as if I've done this a million times when really, this is my first time participating in anything BDSM related.

"Go ahead baby, but I'm not done with you yet. You can come, but that doesn't mean I have yet." Mr. Irwin warned, but before he could even finish, I was finally releasing all over myself, come spurting on to my stomach as Mrs. Irwin jerked me off quickly.

My hips bucked as my ass tightened around Mr. Irwin, who grunted loudly at the feeling. I gasped and threw my head further into the mattress, the aftershocks and sensitivity sending lightning running through my nerves. I scrunched my face up and gasped, my nails digging into my palms as I moaned pathetically in a mix of slight pain and overbearing pleasure. It felt so good that it hurt.

"D-Daddy, it's hurts."

"Does it? If I pull out are you gonna suck me off?" Ashton asked and I nodded quickly.

"Yes daddy." I whimpered loudly and he immediately pulled out, ripping the condom off and jerking himself.

"Come here, suck me off Luke." He demanded and I was quick to obey his orders.

I sat up and parted my lips for him, allowing him to shove his co.ck down my mouth. I hollowed my cheeks out the best I could as he thrusted his hips in and out of my mouth, the tip of his di.ck reaching the back of my throat and choking me, though I refused to allow myself to gag on him. His large hand held the back of my head and I looked up at him as Mrs. Irwin began to untie my wrists.

"I'm close babe." He let out a throaty groan and I caught his eyes into a heated gaze. His hazel eyes were darkened over with lust, sweat beading his forehead and his body a pinkish shade since it was crazy hot and sticky on here. "I'm gonna give you a choice, are you gonna swallow my load like a good boy or let me come on your face like a cheap wh.ore?"

As I sucked harder on him, I thought he got the idea, holding my head still as he slowly dragged his hips in and out of my mouth, hot spurts of come filling my mouth. He watched me expectingly as I swallowed what I could. As he pulled out, some dripped from my mouth, but he cleaned it up with his finger and forced it back into my mouth.

"I think I love you." He breathed out as I sucked his finger clean. "Are you sure you've never dabbled in BDSM dynamics?"

"Positive." I replied breathlessly, my voice scratchy and hoarse. "I just like to tease, and that just suddenly makes you a master at whatever you're doing."

Mrs. Irwin laughed and I looked over my dirty body. "Shower?" Mr. Irwin asked and I nodded thankfully and he helped me stand up. My legs were wobbly, but I didn't care.

"Luke, you're totally a submissive." Mrs. Irwin laughed and I ran as hand through my hair.

"I don't know. I need a few more experimenting days. How's Friday? I think I should be able to walk and talk right by then." I asked and Mr. Irwin smirked lightly.

"It's perfect." He told me and his wife agreed, meaning this was happening again in about four days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 149 25
"Wanna take a ride home with me?" I blushed. "Sure," --- When Ashton likes Luke for 3 years in his high school year but he doesn't know how to tell h...
4.7K 227 25
"I can't love you Ashton." Luke said quietly, his voice firm, but his eyes avoiding the gaze of the shorter boy "You're... a boy. It's wrong. I can't...
633 16 33
"He's just a classmate who talked to me. I shouldn't feel anything. But I do." [Started: Feb 20, 2023] [Ended: April 22, 2023]
369K 6.7K 35
"i said call me daddy or sir" "and i said how about fuck no" in which luke and ashton are in a bdsm relationship, and luke loves to break the rules. ...