Fallin' For You -R5 fan ficti...

By MaegannR5

Two love birds that have dated for four years. Jamie thinks that her and Riker are not getting serious when t... More

Fallin' For You
Love Birds
"Wait!"
Ratliff.. Jamie.. Riker..
What is going on?
Can I come in?
Love.
What?
Double Date.
Mom.. Dad?
What did they say?
Riker!
Riker?!
One week.
Pond ♥
Bye Dylan.
Birthday Date♥
Day 1 - Engagement
Riker..
Days go by.
Baby or No Baby? Part 1.
3 days.
Baby?
Morning After... the news.
Flight. ✈️
Stormie & Mark.
Jamie's Parents.
Oh, no.
Home Sweet Home.
Daaaaate or nah.
2 secrets.
The Man That Can't Be Moved!
Reveal
2 months later.
APPT.
New House!
7 Months!
Packing.
POPSTARRRRR
Hospital.
Riker is home!
One week.
Hospital.
One more.
FINAL
FINAL A/N

3 Months.

267 8 0
By MaegannR5

*3 Months Later*

Jamie's P.O.V.

Not lots has changed in the past 3 months. I'm 3 1/2 months pregnant. I have a tiny bump and having some morning sickness. Riker has been staying over a lot with me.

I had been away for about an hour while Riker slept. Nicole walked around the corner into the living room while stretching.

"Morning," she said and yawned at the same time.

"Morning. How did you sleep?" I asked. She shrugged and collapsed on the couch.

"I'm still tired," she whined. I pushed her up.

"I'm wide awake. Morning sickness sucks," I whined, just to mock Nicole. She noticed because she did a fake laugh.

"Since you're awake, make me cereal!" she ordered. I rolled my eyes, but I decided to do it anyway. I had been bored that I might have even cleaned the house. Okay, I really wouldn't. I made Nicole a bowl and took it to her. She sat up and started eating.

"Are you enjoying those?" I asked. Nicole nodded.

"This is practice for when you become a mom. You're doing great so far!" I rolled my eyes and heard Riker's footsteps down the hall. He walked around the corner and over to me. He bent down and gave me a kiss. He looked over and saw Nicole eating.

"Yum, cereal!" was the first thing he said. I pointed over to the counter where I left everything, except the milk, out. Nicole got up to take her bowl.

"Are you excited about today?" she asked Riker. Our appointment was today.

"Heck yeah!" he said.

"Oh, I got our flights booked," I told Riker.

"Flights?" Nicole asked with concern.

"Yeah? I'm not just going to call my mom and say, 'I'm pregnant'. Riker isn't either."

"You got that right because I'm not pregnant," Riker said. Nicole and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Nicole asked me.

"I forgot. I've been busy getting these tickets, and it slipped my mind. You'll be okay," I said. Riker had walked over and say down beside me. He was eating his cereal.

"Well, I don't want to stay here by myself. When are your flights?"

"Rydel can come over, or what about Rocky?" Riker asked.

"Well, yeah. Duh," Nicole said.

"They're in 4 days," I answered. She sighed and say down.

"How long will you be gone?"

"Well, we are spending two days with Mark and Stormie, and we are spending two with my parents."

"Well, I guess I will be okay. Although, you're leaving your child. You failed the mommy test," Nicole said and walked to her room. I was laughing and looked at Riker. He was confused.

"Long story. Not really, I don't want to tell it," I said and laughed. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I took my pill, and I saw Riker put his bowl in the sink.

"We have some time to kill," I said and hugged Riker.

"When do we have to leave?"

"Two hours," I said.

"Did you already put on cologne?" I asked, covering my mouth.

"No, but I did yesterday," Riker said and knew what was coming. I made a mad dash to the bathroom. Before I knew it, I was throwing up. Riker walked in there and say beside me on the floor by the toilet. He didn't need to hold my hair up because it was in a bun.

"I guess I shouldn't wear this anymore," Riker said. I shook my head.

He stood up and helped me up. I cleaned up, and Riker said he was going to get a shower. I walked out, and Nicole came around the corner while drying her hair with a towel.

"What was that about?" Nicole asked.

"Morning sickness. The name is a lie," I said and sat down. Nicole laughed.

"When do you find out the gender?" Nicole asked.

"Next month," I said.

"You know what we should do?" Nicole asked with excitement, so I immediately got scared.

"A reveal party," she said while grabbing her phone off of the coffee table. She pulled something up and handed it to me. I read it. I handed her phone back.

"So, we get an envelope with the gender inside, and we find out at the party while everyone else knows?" I asked. Nicole nodded.

"Yes!" I yelled. Nicole smiled.

"Rydel and I will plan it! Yay!" I smiled.

"It will be fun!" I said.

"What will be fun?" Riker asked as he came around the corner, drying his hair just as Nicole had.

"A gender reveal part," Nicole said.

"What's that?" I explained to him, and then I went to get a shower. I got a quick shower and got dressed. I dried my hair with the hair dryer. I walked out and went to my room. I looked at the time, and we had to go. I walked into the living room. Riker was watching TV, and Nicole was on her phone.

"Do you want a boy or a girl, Jamie?" she asked without looking at me. Riker looked up.

"I don't care," I said. I didn't really care as long as the baby was healthy.

"Well, a girl has some cute stuff for a reveal party," she said. I laughed because she was stupid. Riker rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked Riker.

"A boy would be cool," Riker said.

"Yeah. We better go," I said. Riker stood up, and we walked to the door.

"Bye, Nicole!" I yelled. Nicole never looked up from her phone, but she waved. Riker drove because now he knew where the doctor's was. The ride was quicker because I wasn't as nervous. We got out of the car, and we rushed in because we were a little late. When we got in I signed in, and we were able to be the next to go back.

"How is everything?" Dr. Goldie asked.

"Morning sickness," Riker answered for me. Dr. Goldie nodded.

"How long does it happen?"

"It can be off and on all day," I answered.

"Yep, that happens. Cravings?"

"Not really," I answered. I lifted my shirt up some, and Dr. Goldie put the gel on. She did her thing, and pointed to the screen.

"Woah," Riker said. The baby had grown so much.

"Do you want a copy?" Dr. Goldie asked. I nodded. She stepped out.

"It's not even feeling real," I said.

"Well, it is!" Riker smiled. Dr. Goldie came back in. She handed the ultrasound.

"Oh, how are the pills? Dizziness?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Perfectly fine," I said.

"I will see you guys next month," she said and handed me a wipe. I wiped off the gel.  We followed Dr. Goldie out to the desk, and made another appointment. A few couples were in the waiting room. We left. We were riding home when a thought enter my mind.

"I'm either going to be a knocked up bride or a bride with a baby," I whined. Riker looked over at me for a second and looked back to the road.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a slight laugh.

"It's not funny," I said while laughing.

"You're laughing," he said.

"Well, I don't want to be!"

"Don't worry about it. Are you in a rush to get married?" Riker asked.

"I wasn't," I said and looked at my stomach. Riker noticed because he laughed.

"Jamie, won't it be more fun because the baby can be the flower girl or the ring bearer," Riker explained.

"Yeah, I guess." Riker pulled into the driveway. I got out, and Riker followed. When we walked in, I smelt pizza. I saw Nicole already getting a slice or two already.

"I hope y'all want pizza," Nicole said. I nodded. Riker sat down at the table after he got his plate. I joined him. Nicole sat beside me.

"Show me the ultrasound!" Riker handed it to her.

"Oh my goodness," Nicole screeched.

"The baby grew so much," I said. I looked at Riker, and he was smiling.

"You know what's weird?" Nicole asked and handed the ultrasound back to Riker.

"What?" Riker asked.

"Y'all are actually going to be parents," Nicole said. Riker and I laughed.

All of this still did not seem real.

(a/n- Sorry for the filler. Oh, whale!(; It will get better.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 377 29
16 year old Rinnah Mason has been entering a sweepstakes to meet R5. But before she finds out who won she suffers from a heart break. What happens wh...
182K 3.5K 38
Nova is secretly in love with R5 but all her friends think she hates them. So when an opportunity arises where she can hang out with R5 for a week sh...
30.6K 828 30
Riker and Ross Lynch both begin developing feelings for each other and fall in love, the only problem is they are brothers. Rocky Lynch and Ellington...
61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...