6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
33| Apportation
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

48| Technopathy

14.1K 932 527
By macklemcvey

Technopathy: the ability to control and manipulate technology.

So I changed the prologue a bit considering how intense the events during the last few chapters are. OBVS I couldn't predict that well enough when I first wrote the prologue.

Also guys, don't be TOO harsh on Sage (if you can cuz she's like my baby man i cri)

Yeah she did something stupid, but like everyone makes stupid mistakes even the smart ones. YES Nymeria died but y'all seem to forget she can bring people AND ANIMALS back to life lmao.

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

M.M // The Gladiator

"Maximilian!"

I scowled at Atticus' purposeful mistake of my name while I marched towards the force field where him, Rowena and those other witches stood behind with their palms pressed against it.

"What the hell is going on?" I snapped at him in questioning, standing in front of the force field. "Why aren't you out looking for her? Why are you still behind the force field?"

"Because she did some bullshit spell on it, locking us in. We can't get out," Atticus shot back in irritation. "Where the fuck is Harry?"

"He's gone looking for Sage in the forest. Tell me, is this some sort of attack on The Saviors you've planned? Because clearly it isn't-"

"She's in the forest?" Rowena questioned suddenly in confusion, making me mirror her expression.

"You people don't know anything do you?"

"It's because she's blocked her mind, so spill everything, now," Rowena uttered sternly, making me nod and explain.

"Half an hour ago, Jason came to the hotel saying holograms of Sage appeared all over the mansion, telling The Saviors to meet her in the forest," I explained, watching all of their faces pale in shock and worry.

"Holy fucking shit!" Atticus screeched, slamming his fists against the force field in anger. "What is wrong with her? Is she going on some sort of suicide mission?"

"So, it's not an ambush of some sort?" I checked, making Rowena nod, worry etching onto her face.

"It's not, the pregnancy must've scared her-"

"The what?" I said aloud with my jaw slackened, watching her eyes widen, as she nodded slowly. "She's pregnant?"

"She just found out and disappeared. I have no idea what the fuck she's trying to do, but you have to help her Maximus, please," Rowena begged, her hazel eyes wide with fear and worry for her best friend.

"What about all of you? What can I do to get you out?" I questioned frantically, making them all shake their heads.

"Just go find Sage and bring her back before she gets herself killed. She's not strong anymore, the baby is taking up all of her power," Frida told me, making my eyes widen a bit. "We'll figure out a way to disarm the force field."

"I told y'all my gut feeling said she's not strong anymore-"

"Not now Atticus!" Rowena snapped at him harshly, making him cower behind his mother. "Please baby, help her, and be careful."

I nodded curtly, telling her not to worry and that I loved her before, circling around the force field to the back of their house that lead to the woods.

~-~

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

Considering the numerous times I have spent my childhood playing out in the woods with Atticus, and Nymeria bounding along by my side, I thought to myself that I should be knowing these woods by heart. But once the sun sets and the moon emerges from hiding, nothing looks the same.

My alert eyes squinted in the ominous darkness, lungs burning and screaming for oxygen as I sprinted through the woods. In the distance, the hounds howled wildly, shouts and jeers of The Saviors resonating through the deadly silent trees. They were getting closer. I looked over my shoulder, keeping my legs moving as I did so. The only way I was able distinguish the men was by their torches, the cadmium yellow tone of the flames appeared like bright orange splotches in the distance.

A strangled cry left my lips when I spun my head back forwards too quickly, a sharp tree branch cutting my cheek. I felt warm crimson liquid trickle down the skin of my cheek as I forced myself to run, jumping over branches that blocked my way. With another glance over my shoulder, I quickly moved behind a tree, pressing my back against it to catch a breath.

"Fuck," I cursed to myself, scrunching my eyes shut as I tried to calm myself down.

Never in my life have I ever felt so alone. Alone and scared. All my life has been spent with me being surrounded by friends and family, friends and family who've protected me and wouldn't let any harm come to me. Now as I stood in the middle of the pitch-black forest with The Saviors and their bloodhounds sniffing me out. My lack in power confused me greatly, and I haven't had the time to even think about the reason for it yet as I kept running.

My heart slammed against my ribcage as I breathed out heavily, my breaths coming out short and ragged. My hand reached up to clasp the golden pentagram necklace that laid on my chest, my thumb running over the five-pointed star as I prayed to all the gods above for help. All the confidence and bravery that was usually there inside of me left my body when I heard the barking of the hounds, now nearer than ever.

"Come out come out wherever you are, Sage," Colton called out, his voice causing me to tremble cowardly.

A single tear rolled down my cheek, my entire body pressing tightly against the thick trunk of the tree behind me. My fingers of my left hand rose slightly, my eyes trained on a certain area in the distance, filled with dark trees. I managed to cause some loud rustling noises further away from me, hoping that would attract the hunters and the dogs. Luckily it did, causing them to turn away in the direction of the noise I had created. The witches couldn't find me using any sort of abilities that locate people because I blocked my mind and body from them using a shield.

I waited for a couple of seconds, watching the orange flames of the torches move away, dark figures following along. My feet began moving again, slowly at first, before gradually speeding up. I wasn't sure where I was trying to get to, but as long as it was away from them. Muttered curses left my lips as I tried to find my way back to some sort of path or road, but I was unlucky.

Among my thoughts of fear and worry, there was heavy regret and guilt. How could I have been so fucking stupid? Looking back on the shit I thought about for coming out here and challenging the Saviors was just stupid and selfish. Part of me couldn't handle the reactions to the pregnancy, the shunning, the hatred, and the disappointment; thinking about it all was too much for me and just made me angry. It made me want to prove them wrong but in all honesty it was just stupid because I didn't need the coven to survive, I didn't want to be a Supreme in the first place. But realizing all of this now was pointless as it was too late.

I was the reason Nymeria was dead, and that killed me. The guilt didn't hit me as hard as it would have because I knew when I go back I was going to get Nymeria and bring her back to life. But in all honesty, I was powerful enough to take all those witches down and The Saviors, it just confused me greatly how I was easily taken down by only four of them. Something was limiting my powers and I had yet to figure out what it was. But I had no time to stop and think as I kept my feet moving and eyes wide open.

I seemed to have underestimated the utter blackness of nighttime in the woods. The trees were like black trunks against the bluish charcoal sky, the bare branches spiking into the darkness above. The moon was in the form of a crescent, providing a minimal amount of silvery light for me to navigate my way through the woods. I wanted to at least light my palms up with fire, or my fingertips, using my power of Pyrokinesis, but I was too afraid the light would be a dead giveaway of my location for the hunters.

Suddenly I was ripped out of my thoughts when I heard the rustle of leaves behind me. I stopped shortly, spinning around, only finding nothing. My eyes darted around, my hands held out ready to burn anything that was about to attack me. But there was nothing. I sucked in a breath, calming myself down before I turned around and began to jog. My jog soon turned into a sprint when I heard more rustling noises along with breaking of branches.

All of a sudden, a pair of hands grabbed me, causing my jaw to drop to let out a scream. But a hand was soon clamped down onto my mouth, avoiding me from creating any noise as I was suddenly tugged to the side and pressed against a tree. My eyes widened when they met the familiar pair of forest green eyes, the ones I fell in love with. The ones that also belonged to the man who lied to me.

"Harry," I whispered, tears immediately pricking my vision as I began to struggle against him immensely.

"Sage, stop," he hissed, grabbing my wrists and pinning me to the bark.

"Let me go," I protested with a harsh whisper, shoving at his chest continuously. My knee jutted upwards, hitting his crotch swiftly, causing him to retract in pain, cupping his bulge.

I immediately bolted, turning to the side. But I was caught completely off-guard when I came face to face with the sight of a growling hound. It was Harry's dog, Zeus. The same dog who had always yapped happily whenever I fed him a treat. Looks like the dog has changed too. For a second I thought about how Zeus would react if he saw Nymeria, the thought made my heart tighten in pain.

"Zeus, down boy," Harry commanded from behind me in a hoarse voice, as I watched the dog stop bearing his teeth and sit down. "Sage," Harry called out from behind me.

I turned, my eyes filling up with tears as I stared at the beautiful man whom had captured my heart way too easily, only to strike it down when I found out what his secrets were. To my surprise he held his arms out, almost as if he was encouraging me to walk into them for a hug. A huge part of me wanted to, but I held my ground, feeling the anger and hurt rise inside of me as I continued to hold our intense gaze.

"Sage, I would never hurt you. I promise," he whispered, dropping his arms with a sigh but talking a few steps. "Trust me."

"How can I trust you?" I whispered in shock, shock because of what he had asked me to do. "You lied to me, Harry. I trusted you, I gave you my everything," I began approaching him while ranting angrily in a hushed tone. "You just lied to me straight through your damn teeth!" I snapped, shoving at his chest. But he didn't budge.

"You said you loved me over and over again! You said you would protect me from 6 Man! But tell me Harry, who's going to protect me from you?" I pounded my fists against his chest, tears now streaming down my cheeks as I cried angrily.

"How could you do this to me? If you loved me you wouldn't have hurt me like this," I slammed my fists against him, trying to hurt him as much as I could but he was strong. His hands came up to grab my forearms, being gentle with me nonetheless, which only pissed me off further.

More curses and desolate sobs about how he betrayed me left my lips as I tried to fight him pathetically, only wanting to release all my anger onto him because whatever powers of mine that were released along with my anger couldn't affect him whatsoever. Eventually, I broke down. Harry quickly pulled me to his chest, locking his arms around my body and pushing my head against his chest to muffle my loud sobs. He stroked my hair like he used to do, whispering comforting words to me about how he did mean a lot of the things he said.

"The only thing I didn't lie about was how much I love you, baby," he whispered quietly.

I pulled my head up to gaze at him with my wide luminous eyes, filled with tears of heartache and love. Yes love because after all that he had done I still loved him. My love for him wasn't something I could just push away easily and pretend it didn't exist after what he had done to me.

I sniffled, gaze averting to his chest as another tear rolled down my cheek. His ring-clad fingers cupped my chin, pushing it upwards before he lowered his lips to kiss my forehead. My eyes fluttered shut at the feeling of his soft lips against my skin, arms wounding tighter around his torso because at that moment I felt safe. I felt safe with the man who I spent the last few months fearing. It sounded insane, but it was true. Maybe a part of me really did trust him because I was alone and afraid. I needed him as much as I hated to admit it.

"I'm gonna protect you, okay baby?" he pulled back, cupping my full cheeks as he stared at me earnestly. "I swear it."

"Promise?" I couldn't help but ask. I knew my trust in him was shattered and it was hard for me to trust that he would keep this promise, but I wanted him to try. It would be his first step towards earning my forgiveness, which is if I eventually decide to give it to him.

His eyes momentarily flickered to the cut on my cheek, thumb hovering over it as he contemplated to wiping the blood away. Instantly, healing the cut myself, his eyes widening slightly when he watched it disappear.

"Promise, Zeus and I both are here for you," he told me, making me nod in relief before my eyes widened when I heard the hounds and shouts of The Saviors once again.

"Shit," Harry cursed, alert eyes darting to the fulvous flames that were nearing us.

"What do we do Harry?" I panicked, causing him to grab my face once again.

"Listen to me Sage, you've gotta be strong and brave, can you do that for me, baby?" he questioned, and I nodded in response, inhaling deeply. "When we face them, we fight okay? They have no idea how powerful you are, so you show them, got it?" he checked once again, making me swallow thickly because his words weren't true. I wasn't as powerful as he thought I was anymore and I had just figured out the reason why.

"But for now, we run."

"It's around here," I whispered to him, my fingers laced tightly with his as I led him to the hideout I created years ago for Atticus, Rowena and I.

I located the large oak tree, sighing in relief when I found my initials carved into it, confirming that it was the tree. The Saviors were now quite far away from us, due to all the running we did. I could tell Colton was regretting his decision of letting me go, but he was determined to find me. Harry asked me to check where Maximus and Jason was by trying to enter their minds, I was able to locate Maximus but unable to lead him to where he was because my power was diminishing. It physically hurt to use it.

Jason on the other hand, we found with The Saviors when we accidentally ran into some of them. He stayed with Colton and the others just to avoid suspicion, while Maximus got lost in the woods looking for us. When we encountered part of The Saviors group, there was about three men and two witches. Harry gripping my hand tightly gave me sudden strength, causing me to set the two witches on fire and snap the heads of only one of the men because at that point I was about to collapse from the use of power. Jason and the other men disappeared before I could do anything else to the other man.

I had also finally figured out why my powers were deteriorating, and Harry was desperate to know why. My unborn child was taking up all of my power as it grew inside of me. The same thing happened to my power where she wasn't able to use any that required a lot of energy, such as teleportation or pyrokinesis. I wasn't sure what could happen if I did try to use those powers that required a lot of energy and concentration, because I knew I could handle the pain, but I didn't know if it would hurt the baby.

I promised I'd tell Harry everything as soon as we get to the cave, the Saviors were chasing us and we needed to hide for a bit before heading back to the house safely.

As I pressed my palms against the cold, dark bark of the tree, I closed my eyes and concentrated hard, wincing when my use of power causing my tummy to ache terribly. But I kept trying. Soon enough the bark in the middle of the trunk split open and pulled apart, revealing a large space about my height, and a staircase leading to the underground cave I built with Atticus and Rowena. I stepped back as Harry walked in, a bewildered look etched upon his face as he descended down the stairs. With minimal force and a wave of my hand, the bark grew back and closed the entrance.

"This is amazing," Harry whispered in awe, gazing around the cave as soon as I illuminated it with a wave of my hand, lighting the candles. Only small actions with minimal power needed: I could manage. Anything bigger than that: I couldn't.

I panted heavily, resting my back against the wall with a hand to my tummy. I could literally feel the baby drawing power from me. My throat tightened at the thought, remembering that I still had to tell Harry about the pregnancy. He turned around to face me again, running his fingers through his hair and sighing.

"Sage, why did you run aw-"

"I need to tell you something," I cut him off immediately, making his brows slope downwards at my sudden interruption.

"What is it?" he murmured in questioning, noticing my slightly terrified expression as he approached me.

His hand raised up to cup my cheek gently; thumb running under my eye to wipe away a tear that leaked from it. I felt myself crumble to pieces as I wrapped my arms around his torso, burying my face into his chest and letting out a tiny sob. I hated feeling powerless and weak, and scared. Harry started murmuring words of reassurance to me, stroking my hair and rubbing my hand with one hand.

"Don't cry, my love. We can fight them, you're so powerful, you know that don't you?"

"But Harry-"

"Babe, you can literally take down the whole city of New Orleans within a blink of an eye. You're that powerful!"

"Harry, listen to me-"

"Like I don't see how-"

"Harry, I'm pregnant."

"What?"

🔮🔮🔮

this chapter was kinda short but sorry for dat. How was it tho?

Any predictions babes?

IS ANYONE AS HYPED UP AS I AM FOR THE ORIGINALS THIS FRIDAY!??!?!? I MISS KLAUS LIKE SO MUCH ITS UNREAL 😭😫

I'm positive I'm gonna get hella inspired to plan out the spin-off for this book, which focuses on Maximus and his lover in the past, also including Harry ;))))

I have decided on the title tho: get ready for it *drum roll

🔮 YOU & THE 6 🔮

Yes I'm a drake hoe

Until we meet again...

t.m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 930 24
"How could you do such a thing to me." Harry sobbed " It's not what I'm doing to you, its what you're doing to yourself" ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 23 year-old Ha...
463K 14.9K 55
[SEQUAL TO AN EVERLASTING DEATH] "My light inside is broken, and my cracks are breaking through. But I still work, and my only thoughts are of you."...
125K 3.8K 34
Highest Rankings: #1 in Kiwi #3 in Harry Styles #5 in Harry Styles Fanfic #15 in Harry Styles Fanfiction Katie's a loner in a big city. They only thi...
18K 1K 12
IN WHICH THERE'S AN ALCOHOLIC MUSICIAN, DEPRESSED JOURNALIST, AND A DEAD CHILD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 2018 FLUXINGS