My Husband's Girl

By aasthamishra_

Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, hi... More

My Husband's Girl
Introduction of Characters
Epigraph
Book - 1
1.1 - Alison Cullen
1.2 - Letting him go
1.3 - Helping him
1.4 - S.O.S Meeting
1.5 - Asking Him
1.6 - Drowning Sorrows
1.7 - Her Feelings
1.8 - Her Outburst
1.9 - The Gala [ I ]
1.10 - The Gala [ II ]
1.11 - Trip to Miami
1.12 - The Holiday
1.13 - Beach Day
1.14 - The Accident
1.15 - Aiden Clarke
1.16 - The Surprise
1.17 - His Jealousy
1.18 - The Kiss
1.19 - Happy Wedding Anniversary
1.20 - The Bacheloratte Night
1.21 - The Wedding
1.23 - The Funeral
1.24 - Sapphire Kingsley
Book - 2
Introduction Of Characters
2.1 - Her New Life
2.2 - His Proposal
2.3 - Nathan
2.4 - His Blue Eyes
2.5 - Alison or Sapphire?
2.6 - Dine With The Cullens
Extra - 1
2.7 - The Dinner
2.8 - Visit to the Doctor
2.9 - The Baby Shower.
2.10 - The Phone Call.
2.11 - The Ride.
Extra - 2
2.12 - The Storm
2.13 - The DNA Test
2.14 - Goodbye Dinner
2.15 - The Interview.
2.16 - His Arrival
2.17 - New Home
2.18 - The Talk
2.19 - Comforting Him
2.20 - The Note
Extra - 3
2.21 - The Carnival
2.22 - Treasure Hunt [ I ]
2.23 - Treasure Hunt [ II ]
2.24 - Let the Game Begin.
2.25 - Partner in Crime
2.26 - A Day with Emily
2.27 - The Baby
2.28 - Story of Alison Cullen
2.29 - Taking a Break
2.30 - The Kidnapping
2.31 - Saved and Lost
2.32 - The Decision
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus Chapter - 1
Author's Note
FAQ

1.22 - Goodbyes

337K 11.2K 2.2K
By aasthamishra_

Preview:

I was having a sense of dèja vu now. The same music played in the background as I walked down the aisle. Spring air brushed passed us. Everything was silent beside the music playing in the background as everyone stood to welcome the bride. There were many people then I expected and media lined up in front of the altar ready to click a perfect shot of an epic wedding.

My eyes landed on the groom who stood there in front of the priest with his hands over one another in front of him while his eyes stayed on me.

********************
Present :

I walked back to the guest room where Ashley was getting ready. When I reached the room she already stood in front of the mirror, fully dressed and the boutique of flowers in her hand smiling brightly at her reflection. I smiled a small smile. Atleast someone is happy.

"Now you look like a perfect bride, happy" I said walking towards her with a warm smile. She whipped her head around and grinned when she saw me. "Alison" she held my hands tightly and took deep breaths.

"I'm nervous" she mumbled.

"First step towards marraige" I grinned at her and squeezed her hand to reassure her a little.

"You know I thought it will be awkward since your Ian's ex and all but I'm more then relieved that on this day I'm having my sister" Ashley said. I only smiled at her in reply.

"Ashley, it's time" dad said entering the room. He offered his arm for Ashley, but she didn't budge.

"Ashley?" Dad called.

"Dad, I don't know if this is appropriate or not but can Alison walk me down the aisle?" Ashley asked innocently. My breath hitched in my throat. I was planning on just showing my face and leaving the wedding because honestly I can't see them sharing the vows but it seems like my whole plan is shattered. I know why she's doing this though, because she thinks Ian still has feelings for me which is right but she doesn't need to know that.

Dad was about to protest but I stopped him.

"It would be my honor" I curtsied dramatically. Ashley giggled happily. I offered her my arm to which she hooked hers to. I walked passed dad who looked at me with sympathy and sadness. I chose to ignore him. I don't want people's sympathy.

Soon we reached the big wooden doors. I was having a sense of dèja vu now. The same music played in the background as I walked down the aisle. Spring air brushed passed us. Everything was silent beside the music playing in the background as everyone stood to welcome the bride. There were many people then I expected and the media lined up in front of the altar ready to click a perfect shot of a epic wedding.

My eyes landed on the groom who stood there in front of inl hands over one another in front of him while his eyes stayed on me. As we neared him my heartbeat starting beating rapidly. This is it. This is the end of Ian and Alison.

I smiled at him as we reached him and extended Ashley's hand to hand it to him but he never offered his hand. His eyes were still on me as of he was debating something. I sighed and took his hand in mine, turning it upside down and kept Ashley's hand on his and closing his fist.

"I kept my word" I said looking into his blue eyes and started backing away slowly. The priest started the ceremony and with each sentence I took a step behind. Ian looked at Ashley but his eyes somehow bounced back on me. I just continued to smile at him.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

Ian and Ashley together said "I do"

After few more vows came the ring exchange time. Ashley slipped the ring in Ian's ring finger saying "With this ring, I thee wed"

Ian took the ring in his hands circling it around his fingers. I couldn't see it anymore so I turned around and walked out of the door. Few steps further I heard Ian's voice echo in my ear "With this ring, I thee wed"

A tear rolled down my cheek but I didn't bother to wipe it away.

It's over.

*Ian's POV *

It's been a week since my 'marriage' with Ashley. I hate myself for being so late.

When Drake gave me the ring I turned towards Alison's direction I saw her retreating back at that moment I made my decision. I will fight for her. I know she will never forgive me but even if it takes my whole life I will spend making up to her. I can't do this to her or Ashley. I was about to run after her but Ashley said something in my ear that shook me to the core.

That one thing made me glue to my spot and say those words I will forever regret.

That was the last day I saw her. She never answered my call or my texts. Aiden said she just wants to be alone. She won't even answer his calls. She quit work as Lucy joined back to work lessening my chances of seeing her.

I wish I could take all that back. I wish I could go back in time and change the day when I said Alison that I love Ashley and not her. Maybe I should have given us a chance. Maybe just maybe if I would have thought about 'us' instead of 'I' she would be here, in my arms.

"Sir, Mr.Clarke is here" Lucy said sticking her head inside.

"Aiden?" Why is he here?

"Yes, sir" she nodded her head. "Send him in" I said and rubbed my forehead in frustration.

I don't know what's wrong with me. From morning I have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach that made me uneasy.

Aiden entered the room his face full of seriousness. I straightened in my seat and opened my mouth to greet him but jumped a little when Aiden slammed his fist on my desk.

"What the hell Aiden?" I shouted.

"You don't know how lucky you were to have a girl like Alison but you just took that for granted, didn't you? I don't know it's your fault for letting her go or hers to love the wrong guy but whatever it is she is suffering in her room and I. Can't. See. That. Anymore" he gritted his teeth. His voice was laced in thick accent, a thing he does when he is extremely angry. His grey eyes held nothing but storm and the vein in his neck made me gulp. Now I realised that the arrogant and sarcastic Aiden was much better then this one.

I caught one thing in his outburst that made my eyes pop out of their sockets. I stood up slowly and asked, almost in an inaudible voice. "She loves me?"

Aiden groaned loudly. "I don't know who appointed you as a CEO of such a big company when clearly you are a blind person with a vision"

I couldn't hear anything he said as my mind decided to take a visit through the memory lane. It was like my mind was on replay mode.

All the moments flashed in front of my eyes and everything was the same but it was not from the same perspective. I couldn't even imagine the situation I put her through. How did she manage to hold her feelings for so long? And above all why didn't she say anything? And why did she kept loving me?

"I. Want. My. Sister. Back" Aiden bit out every word and stormed out of my office.

I quickly pulled out my phone and walked towards the glass wall that gave me clear view of the city outside. I dialed Alison's number and held it near my ear.

It rang and rang but nobody answered. I can't leave at this, so I tried again and when the call was about to get disconnected, she answered. My heart stopped for a second.

Though I took out the phone and called her I don't know what to say.

"Ian?" She asked in a low whisper. The way my name rolled off her tongue, goosebumps rised up my arm.

"Alison?" I managed to say after clearing my throat .

For few minutes there was complete silence, only our breathing could be heard. I could also hear gush of wind on Alison's side, it was like she was in a moving vehicle.

"Where are you Alison?" I asked.

"Nowhere you need to know" she answered.

"Alison, I.... I'm sorry" I finally said it with defeat clear in my voice.

"There's nothing you need to be sorry for" she answered.

"There are many things I'm sorry for. First thing being for breaking your heart and ruining your life" I said with remorse.

"There's nothing that can't be fixed Ian" she said after a few moments of silence, her voice breaking and untruthful.

"I didn't do anything intentionally" I tried to explain myself.

"Ian, I understand you. Just be happy in your life and forget I was ever a part of it. Goodbye" that's all she said before there was a long beep on the other side.

"I wish I could" I mumbled to no one and dropped my hand with the phone falling on the carperted floor. I feel on my knees and soon tears rolled down my eyes.

I only cried once in my life when my mother died and today when I lost the girl I love. I looked like a pathetic loser, kneeling on the floor with tears flowing down my cheeks but I don't care anymore.

I got up from the floor angrily and started destroying anything my hand could touch. Papers flew everywhere while the furniture lay broken on the floor. Lucy entered two times but I just glared at her. My eyes were probably red by now and my eyes a darker shade of blue.

I sat on the pile of papers littering around and kept my hands on my knees. My phone buzzed many times but I didn't bother to pick it up. Soon night settled in. The light in my office remained off making it look darker then the normal nights as it was a new moon night.

I didn't understand if there is no moon then why do they call it a new moon?

Few moments later the my phone buzzed. The light from the phone standing out in the darkness of my office. I sighed and pulled my phone closer to me. An unknown number flashed acrossed it.

I picked it up and pulled in on my ear.

"Hello?" My voice was horse from all the groaning and crying.

"Sir, do you own a yellow Porsche E*R-77*3" the man on the other line said his voice was urgent. Sirens could be heard in the background and so do people shouting.

"Yes, but it's driven by my wi-, family" I corrected myself before uttering the word wife.

"I'm sorry sir but there's been an accident of that car" I stood up straight hearing this.

"What accident?" I asked shakily.

"Your car, it's been bursted up in flames" he said.

"A-a-and the one who was driving?" I asked almost breaking.

"I'm sorry sir" He said with sympathy.

That did it I threw the phone on the wall cracking it up in pieces and screamed loudly. Let the lord hear what he has taken away from me.

He's taken away my Alison and this time forever.

******

Sorry for the late update. Did you guys liked the chapter?

I know it's bad but excuse me.

Next update will be last chapter of this book. Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
808K 39.7K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
190K 9.6K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
2M 64.7K 40
"Ian? Please. Why are you not answering me?" Lisa shouted raising her voice to probably gain his attention. "You want to know the truth?" Ian replied...