My Husband's Girl

By aasthamishra_

Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, hi... More

My Husband's Girl
Introduction of Characters
Epigraph
Book - 1
1.1 - Alison Cullen
1.2 - Letting him go
1.3 - Helping him
1.4 - S.O.S Meeting
1.5 - Asking Him
1.6 - Drowning Sorrows
1.7 - Her Feelings
1.8 - Her Outburst
1.9 - The Gala [ I ]
1.10 - The Gala [ II ]
1.12 - The Holiday
1.13 - Beach Day
1.14 - The Accident
1.15 - Aiden Clarke
1.16 - The Surprise
1.17 - His Jealousy
1.18 - The Kiss
1.19 - Happy Wedding Anniversary
1.20 - The Bacheloratte Night
1.21 - The Wedding
1.22 - Goodbyes
1.23 - The Funeral
1.24 - Sapphire Kingsley
Book - 2
Introduction Of Characters
2.1 - Her New Life
2.2 - His Proposal
2.3 - Nathan
2.4 - His Blue Eyes
2.5 - Alison or Sapphire?
2.6 - Dine With The Cullens
Extra - 1
2.7 - The Dinner
2.8 - Visit to the Doctor
2.9 - The Baby Shower.
2.10 - The Phone Call.
2.11 - The Ride.
Extra - 2
2.12 - The Storm
2.13 - The DNA Test
2.14 - Goodbye Dinner
2.15 - The Interview.
2.16 - His Arrival
2.17 - New Home
2.18 - The Talk
2.19 - Comforting Him
2.20 - The Note
Extra - 3
2.21 - The Carnival
2.22 - Treasure Hunt [ I ]
2.23 - Treasure Hunt [ II ]
2.24 - Let the Game Begin.
2.25 - Partner in Crime
2.26 - A Day with Emily
2.27 - The Baby
2.28 - Story of Alison Cullen
2.29 - Taking a Break
2.30 - The Kidnapping
2.31 - Saved and Lost
2.32 - The Decision
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus Chapter - 1
Author's Note
FAQ

1.11 - Trip to Miami

291K 12.1K 1.3K
By aasthamishra_

*Alison's POV*

I groaned as sunshine shone brightly on my face making it warm. I pulled the covers over my head and turned my back towards the direction from where the sun was trying to wake me up from my deep slumber.

I was about to sleep when an annoying sound made me jump. Thank God the person who invented alarm clock is dead otherwise I would have killed him myself. Now my sleep was broken it will be difficult to go back to sleep so I didn't bother to try. I got up groggily and rubbed the sleep off of my eyes. I touched my feet on the ground and lift my butt off the bed. I stretched my sore limbs, my shirt lifting a bit showing my long legs on full display. Yesterday night I was too lazy to wear a pant so I just slept with my oversized tee on that ended just below my butt.

I went to the bathroom and did my routine. I changed into some shorts and tanktop and skipped downstairs for breakfast. Ian sat on the head of the table cutting apple I sat next to him wishing a 'good morning' He just nodded as his mouth was full.

"So had fun last night?" I asked playfully, buy from inside my heart was hurting like always. He just smiled and popped another piece of apple in his mouth.

"What did you do last night after dinner?" Marie asked as she placed my breakfast in front of me. My mouth watered as I saw the sizziling bacon and eggs eagerly waiting for me to just gobble them down.

"Me? I just slept with Paul Wesley" I said casually and put a piece of bacon in my mouth. Beside me Ian choked on his apple, coughing violently. Quickly Marie and I went by his side, me giving him water and Marie patting his back.

"Are you ok?" I asked in concern as his coughing fit slowed down.

"What the hell?" He boomed, his voice still raspy with his eyes almost turning black.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"What did you say you did last night?" He asked through clenched teeth. I frowned but answered nevertheless "I said I slept wi- " I cut myself off as I realised how that actually came out making me burst out in laughter. I laughed so hard that tears pooled in my eyes blurring my vision. I held on the table with my hands so that I won't fall off the chair. After few moments I slowed down, my stomach slightly paining.

Ian looked at me with an angry and confused scowl.

"Okay that came out wrong. Yesterday night I had a marathon of The Vampire Diaries and Paul Wesley features in it and I slept while watching it" I explained. His features slowly relaxing but continued to glare at me for almost killing him with an apple, if that make any sense.

"Don't ever do that again" he said with serious face. I just nodded with still a smile on my face. Suddenly Marie came bursting in the dining room and threw the newspaper in front of Ian, literally.

"What the hell?" Ian questioned.

"Read it" Marie said through clenched teeth and stormed out huffing. I looked at the direction she went storming with confusion. Ian dusted his hands and took the newspaper. His eyes scanning over the front page. I watched as his expression changed from confusion to anger and then settled on neutral. He stood up pushing the chair a little too hard.

"I'll be in my room" he said with a clenched jaw and walked out of the room without waiting for my reply. I kept my fork and knife with a clank and pulled the newspaper towards me but what I read made me breathe heavily as I tried to control my emotions.

Ashley Brown to Ashley Cullen

Ian Cullen, CEO of Cullen Inc was spotted with his wife last night at the Lights 25th anniversary gala. The previous eligible bachelor broke many girls heart last year on 28th Octorber by marrying one of the Brown sisters, daughters of Nick Brown who is the CEO of Brown's chain of hotels.

Nick Brown was married to his high school love Claire Brown and when he thought he couldn't get any happier they were gifted with a beautiful daughter - Alison Brown. Unfortunately Claire Brown passed away in an accident leaving behind a devastated husband and a year old daughter.

But soon Nick Brown re-married to Linda Brown and accepted her and her two year daughter - same age as Alison - Ashley with open arms. Since then Alison and Ashley were inseparable. Nobody could ever say that they were step sisters.

Years later Nick Brown and his friend William Cullen decided to turn their friendship into relationship by tying a knot between their son and daughter, though it remained a mystery which daughter. After months of wait finally the newly wedded couple came into light together hand in hand. Sources reveal the Ian Cullen and Ashley Cullen were seen dancing and laughing all night. Ian Cullen also bought the rare set 'The Sparkling Shine' of Tiffany for his wife.

We wish the couple a happy married life.

I kept the newspaper on the table with shaky hands. I know I wished for this but never had I imagined what it will feel like to actually see, in this case read it with my own eyes. The turmoil of emotions inside of me was ready to burst, but I refused to do so. I need a run. I left the table with my untouched breakfast and went to my room to change into sports outfit. I wore some tight, but not too tight pants and a sports bra and a hoodie zipping it half up. Emily was definitely rubbing on me but not that much.

I went to our back lawn and after doing some warm up I began to run. In the beginning I jogged in a slow pace then I began to run like my life depended on it. I poured all my emotions on my feet and lifted them landing in the soft grass with a squicky sound.

From all the emotions the emotion that stood out the most was anger.

I was angry on Ian for doing all this to me. I was angry on my mother for giving me the value of putting others need before ours. I was angry on myself for being so selfless to sacrifice the only man I ever loved. I was angry on Ashley for being so beautiful that she can lure any guy in, even my husband. I was angry on Marie for not giving me cookie dough ice-cream.

My limbs began to beg me to stop. My heart was beating so loud that I can literally hear it beating in my ears. Finally my knees gave out and touched the grass. I rested my palms on the ground and breathed heavily. Sweat tricked down my forehead and soaked my clothes. A wet roll on my cheek caught my attention. I realised it was not my sweat. It was my pain, my tear.

I wiped it roughly refusing to cry. Though I had a bit selfish moment back there but I was not actually angry on Ian. He can't help who he falls for. I'm not angry on my mother, she just taught me who she was and she was the kindest and best person I have ever met. I'm not angry on Ashley she is who she is but deep down I was angry on myself for not fighting for what I want.

My dad always use to say that life only show you bad times to break you but you must be strong and fight with a smile till it gives up. Maybe my happy times are yet to be written.

Once my heart started beating at its normal pace I went back to my room and hoped inside the hot shower. After having a relaxing shower which soothed my muscles I wrapped a towel around my body and went to my closet. Since I decided to spend the home reading I just wore a oversized hoodie which reached till my mid-thigh and obviously my undergarments. I gathered all my wet hair on one side and began playing with them while walking blindly towards my bed.

Suddenly I crashed in a body and stumbled back but Ian caught me instantly, his arms holding my waist tightly. Instinctively my hands rested on his broad shoulders for support. I looked into his apologetic blue eyes, mesmerized everytime I look into them.

But why is he sorry?

I cleared my throat to gain his attention. He gently released me looking up and down. His eyes lingering on my legs for a little long making me self conscious.

He cleared his throat before saying "Your dad is downstairs"

I looked at him with wide eyes. Dad? I haven't seen him since my wedding. As realisation dawned me I closed my eyes tightly.

Dad has read the newspaper.

I sighed and opened my eyes looking at the mlst beautiful eyes that will forever be etched in my heart and memory. I extended my hand towards him. He stared at my hand in confusion.

"Just go with it" I said and smile in assurance. His eyes lit with realisation as he held my small hand in his large one. It really felt right at home.

We walked down the stairs hand in hand. As I reached the end I pulled a huge fake happy grin but that fake grin turned into genuine happy smile as my eyes landed on the fimiliar dark eyes of my dad. I left Ian's hand and ran into his open arms feeling safe again.

He held me just as tight as he use to when I woke up from boogey man's nightmares.

It truly said that no man can ever replace a father's place in a daughter's life. I'm lucky to have one. I held him as much as tight as I missed him.

We separated from each other's hold but he kept me in his arms distance. He looked at me up and down with admiration and satisfaction. "I missed you princess" dad whispered lovingly.

"I missed you too dad" I said and sighed. I turned around and found Ian staring at his hand which I previously held with a frown. I called him snapping him out of his thoughts.

He's awfully daydreaming today.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Let's sit" I gestured towards the couch and same to my dad. As soon as sat beside Ian he immediately held my hand. I frowned at his gesture. Maybe he's playing the part.

"How are you?" Dad asked.

"Never better" I said with a smile. Atleast for now.

"I read the newspaper"

My dad is one of those people who speak less meaning they simply say what they want to say, no nonsense.

"I know" I said and sighed again.

"It was just a misunderstanding. Yesterday I was not feeling well and since that gala was of jewellery I asked Ashley to go instead of me." I continued keeping it short and simple. I always failed to lie in front of my father and this time I'm just trying my luck. I cleared my face off all emotions .

My dad just looked into my eyes and frowned. Oh God please don't tell me he saw through my lies.

"And the necklace?" He asked. I noticed Ian going stiff beside me and neither did I missed the extra strength he used to hold my hand. I kept my other free hand on top of his to assure him which made him relax a bit.

"Ian loves charity so it's natural he would buy the most expensive thing and since I don't like wearing such heavy necklaces I told him to give it to Ashley. Atleast it may be used instead of just sitting in that box." I answered.

He looked at me for few moments and then at Ian who seem to just look in space.

"Okay, I guess. Anyways I was here for another reason" My dad said. I frowned at him in confusion.

"We know we have a meeting in Miami on Tuesday" I nodded and told him to go on.

"So Will and I decided to go for a little family vacation. We leave tomorrow morning"

"Seriously?" I asked in excitement. Vacation? I love them.

"Yes princess"

"Can Emily and Jacob come?" I asked bouncing in my seat, shaking Ian a bit.

"Our family is incomplete without them" dad smiled fondly. I squealed in reply.

"I'll call Drake too" Ian spoke for the first time we came downstairs. Dad nodded in reply and stood buttoning his suit. "I'll see you tomorrow princess" he said and looked between me and Ian and then shook his head a little and left not before kissing my forehead.

"So I'll go" I said to Ian with a bright smile. His head snapped in my direction with fear "Where?"

"In my room. Got to pack" I said with confusion. What's wrong with him? He relaxed visibly. "Okay" he said.

Few moments later I called his name again. He hummed in reply. "I'll go to my room?" I asked. "Okay" he answered. I sighed a heavy breathe.

"Ian?" I called.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to my room" He turned his head in my direction and frowned. "Okay"

I opened my mouth to say but Marie beat me to it.

"How will she go unless you leave her hand?" She said in boredom but amusement clearly dancing in her eyes. Ian looked at our joined hands and quickly left it. Loneliness washing over me again.

"Sorry" he apologised with his tip of the ears turning red.

"It's okay" I smiled and stood up to go pack for Miami.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 42K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
198K 9.9K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
253K 8.3K 56
*𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥* The whole world had stopped for them and all they could hear was their racing heartbeats after all they were in each o...
1.6M 95.5K 48
#𝟏 𝐢𝐧 '𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬' 𝐍𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫�...