Did you lock the door? *UP FO...

By Connor4ever

If you read the prologue and hopefully 1st chapter, you'll get what the story is about...hopefully. More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Lets talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 42

13 0 0
By Connor4ever

(Louis p.o.v)

If I hear one more fucking person say they're 'sorry for my loss' or 'are you okay' I'm going to lose my shit even more than I already have. I get it, people are sorry that my dad is dead, but some of these people don't even fucking know me! The footie team even put a tribute up which I thought was nice, but still.

My dad killed himself, of course I'm not fucking okay. Did he treat me like shit, yeah, but he was still my dad. I wish everyone would just leave me the fuck alone. I don't need anyone's pity.

''Louis?'' I look over to Harry who has a worried face on and I sigh '' sorry love, what did you say?'' I ask and he gives me a small smile. '' I was wondering if you wanted to do something with the boys tonight?'' He asks And I sigh once again. ''Actually I was hoping to be alone tonight, like just me.'' His smile completely goes away and he nods. 

'' yeah.... Of course.'' He looks back to the board and I sigh and place my hand on his knee. ''I just, I need my time...I-" " need to go through this on my own, its my way of healing. yeah I know.'' he finishes and sighs in the end and takes his hand away from mine and continues writing his notes.

I don't want harry to think I don't need him, this is just...who I am. I don't like going to people for help when I can just go through it on my own. It may sound rude, but its the way it has to be that's that.

~~~~

Harry has been avoiding me since first period, and its sort of staring to piss me off. I just want alone time, why does he have to get all butt hurt about it? I'm just waiting for this day to be done and over with, I need to get away.

''louis are you even paying attention?'' I look up to the teacher who has a pissed off look ''well?!'' ''if you have to ask what do you think the answer is going to be?'' I say back not even caring anymore. ''just pay attention Mr. Tomlinson , I don't want to have this problem again.'' with that the teacher turns back to the board and I just lay my head down on my desk.

Finally! my day is done and over with! I'm going to go home and sleep, cause holy shit I'm tired. ''Louis, wait up!'' I groan and turn to see its only Liam. ''what is it Liam I'm just trying to go home and sleep the rest of this day off.'' I say and he rolls his eyes at me and grabs my arm and drags me away.

''we need to talk!''

(Harry's p.o.v)

'' I feel bad, but he said he wanted to be alone so i was just giving him his time.'' I've been complaining to NIall, Zayn and Dominic for the past 2 hours now, I know I should feel bad, but I cant be brought to really care right now.

''Harry like Liam said, just give him his space.'' ''I know....I just want him to know I'm here for him, but he wont let me close enough to show him that!'' I say raising my voice this time. the two step back and I groan shoving my face into my hands.

''I just love him...I hate seeing him like this.'' I mumble into my hands and I feel one of them rubbing my back and I sigh. ''Hey, why don't we try getting your mind off of this?'' Zayn says making me look up at them.

''Like what?''

~~~~~

''This! is! awesome!!!!'' ''I told you so!'' Zayn yells at me and I just smile and cheer again.

Zayn decided to take Niall Dominic and I to a carnival that was in town, and I do feel a lot better now then before. '' thank you Zayn, I needed this.'' I say to him and he just smiles and nods. ''so what's going to be next?'' Dominic asks and I look around then spot a certain ride and drag them all to it.

(Louis' P.O.V)

''Liam like I told Harry, I don't want to talk about it.'' I groan sitting down on the mattress in our tree house. ''Louis I am your best friend, I can tell when you actually want to talk about it or not.'' Liam says crossing his arms. ''Why? why can you always see right through my bullshit?'' i ask him and he just gives me a knowing look.

'' I don't want harry to have to worry about me its not fair on him...I don't want to worry anyone matter of fact.'' Liam sits down next to me '' Louis, we are your friends...your family. Its okay to let your guard down around us.''

''Your father died! of course you're not going to be okay, and that's okay. No one is asking you to keep strong, all we want for you is to know we are here for you and that you can let it all out to us.'' Liam finishes and in the end I have tears running down my face and I nod sniffling a bit. ''come here.'' Liam says and he pulls me to his side and i try my hardest not to cry, but I fail miserably at it.

''come, on let it out.'' Liam says rubbing my back. So I do, it let it all out to Liam the tears, anger, everything I want to say and he listened. '' Thank you for opening up to me louis.'' Liam says gently and all I do is nod and hold onto him.

''Why don't we get you back home yeah?'' Liam says and I dont even answer so he helps me out of the tree house and puts me in the car and drives us back to our home. Yes our home, I guess I forgot to mention a while ago that liam now either lives with me or niall, its a back and forth kind of thing.

Liam pulls up into the drive way and i thank him before getting out of the car and walking inside and going straight to my bedroom where i expected harry to be, but no. Liam soon comes in after me and i get changed into my pajamas and we lay on my bed.

''Do you know where our boyfriends are?'' i ask and he shakes his head and pulls out his phone ''but i will ask mine.'' he says with a smirk and we goes to Nialls contact which is 'Babe' and the picture is of liam kissing nialls cheek.

''hey babe'' Liam says with a stupid smirk and I laugh and he shoves me, but i continue to laugh. ''It's just louis being a prick.'' liam says laughing a little. '' I just wanted to know where everyone was'' Liam says and chews on his lip and he smiles.

''wow that's cool, bring me some cotton candy? okay love you too, bye.'' With that Liam hangs up the phone and sighs with that same 'stupid in love' smile. ''So, what did love bird two say?'' i say and he snaps out of what ever he was thinking.

''oh, zayn took them all to the carnival. nialls gonna bring us back some carnival food though, its going to be great.'' liam says and I cheer sitting up. '' I just wanna see harry, i feel better now and...well i need to see him.'' I say and liam pats my back.

''they'll be home in about an hour though, so you wont have to wait for long.'' he says in a teasing tine and I shove him and he falls off the bed, but pulls me down with him. We both groan and I roll off from on top of him and hold my stomach.

''are you boys okay?'' Anne says walking in and looks down to see us on the floor and she sighs and helps us up. '' I'm not even going to ask why, I'm just going to say that dinner is done, and...be more careful.'' we both nod and she leads us down stairs and makes us sit at the table.

''hey where is Edward?'' i ask and she smiles ''out on a date.'' I spit out my soda and she gasps ''louis please!'' Anne says and goes and grabs a towel to clean it up. ''sorry I'm just...shocked that he's dating, not in the bad way though!'' I say quickly.

Anne nods and says '' i know, it took some time, but he decided maybe this guy would be the right one. they've been talking for about a month and a half and after getting to know him, he decided he would try to make something happen. its quite sweet if you ask me.'' Anne says and i smile and nod, agreeing with her.

''Liam dear, eat your green beans.'' Anne says ''um...im good.'' Anne looks up and gives him the looks and he quickly eats a spoon full and smiles. I laugh and say '' Anne, the mother for all.'' and she looks at my plate and says ''why are you talking? you still have your green beans to eat as well.'' now liam laughs and I glare at him and eat my veggies.

~~~~

"so...You sure you wanna watch with movie wiht us?'' Anne just nods and liam and I give each other knowing looks. We're about to watch Project X, it seems like a movie Anne wouldn't really be into.

*after the movie*

"Are you serious?'' " of course i am'' liam and i start dying as Edward is in the corner wishing he didnt exist. Anne has been telling us stories of when she was a teenager, making me and liam laugh our asses off.

"we're home!'' the boys yell walking in and i rush over to harry and sweep him into the air and spin us around getting a squeal out of him and I plant a nice big kiss on his lips before setting the blushing boy down.

'' Well, you seem to be doing better.'' he says and I nod and give him an actual kiss.''yep, after i talked and let it all out to liam I-'' ''wait, you talked to liam?'' harry says, his smile fading away from his face. ''um yeah, why?'' i ask and he just looks down.

''you just told me you needed to do this alone, but you talked with liam...'' harry says and I get confused. ''harry why are you getting hurt by this?'' I ask and he sighs and looks up to me and says ''I just feel like...you don't trust me now.'' he says and now its my turn to get hurt.

''and why do you think that?'' i ask and harry says '' well you went to liam instead of me after i constantly tried helping you.'' harry says and I start getting a bit annoyed ''liam came to me okay? why are you being to dramatic about this?'' I ask crossing my arms and he squints his eyes at me.

''maybe cause all i wanted was to help my boyfriend get better, but apparently he doesn't trust me enough to help him through this.'' harry shoots back at me and I glare at him. ''Look harry i was gonna go through this alone, but then liam came and I got it out, stop being a whiney baby about all of this.'' I say and go to grab his hand but he snatches it back.

''harry why are you acting like this!?'' I say raising my voice a bit. ''Sorry that I'm hurt that my boyfriend doesn't trust me enough to let me help him through this!'' he says raising his voice as well. ''I feel like I cant trust you like before now...'' he says more calmly and i scoff.

''oh really? why don't you just go back to greg huh? get you someone to fuck around with for a while again!'' I yell and he glares at me. ''that was low louis and you know it! i was just talking about how this hurt me and you had to bring that into it!?'' he yells some more at me.

'' oh shut up! I was actually in a good mood for once, but then you cam here and dragged it back down again. now I wish you didn't come home!'' I yell at him and he laughs. ''This is so stupid! Im so sorry that i just wanted to help!'' he screams at me.

'' Why would i want it!? you hated my father! how could you have possibly helped!? you just wanted to come in and be a big hero, well you're not a fucking hero harry, you're far from it!'' I scream in his face and he just glares at me.

" I just wanted my boyfriend home so i could be happy with him, but instead a dramatic cry baby came home.'' i say and he roll his eyes. '' I'm so done with this! ive tried being a good boyfriend, ive been here for you even when you didn't want it, i supported you, for what?! This!? I've fought with you too many times to deal with this any more. I'm done louis!'' he says, but yells the last part in my face. he goes to storm past me , but I grab is wrist and stop him.

'' harry will you just fucking stop this?'' I growl at him and he snatches his arm back. '' you didn't want me apart of this so I wont be apart of this then. go fix your own god damn self'' he growls back. ''you are unbelievable!'' I yell at him. '' no louis! what is unbelievable is how incredibly stupid you are! I just wanted to help, but you had to be such a prick about it. sorry i was hurt, but you know it was hurtful of you not to talk to me but to liam. So why don't you fix it yourself like you wanted to so bad?'' harry finishes and I just stare at him.

I go grab my shoes, keys and hoodie before storming out of the house. ignoring all the yells behind me I get into my truck and I drive away. away from the house, this town...anywhere away from here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
29.6K 101 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong