The Past Returns Jax Teller l...

By Lacey118

What if Andy had dark past before she became a cop. What if after her mother left she became a different pers... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Thank You!!

Chapter 36

4.9K 107 0
By Lacey118

"I'm not sure, what I'm supposed to do today." Andy told Jax as they sat at the kitchen table, Abel on her lap while Jax drank coffee.

"I mean isn't wedding days supposed to be crazy busy and stressful, brides going insane?" She shrugged as Jax smirked.

"I think Gemma's the one going insane for you."

"Shouldn't we be doing something? I mean, I'm feeding Abel and you're going to work like normal."

"No, we shouldn't." He said getting up and kissing her on her head as he went over to the sink. "Gemma gave us our orders, we are to pretend like this is a regular day. I'm going to TM, you're going to hang out at home with the kid until Gemma comes for you."

"Are you nervous? Shouldn't I be nervous?" Andy said rambling more questions making Jax laugh.

"Are you nervous to marry me?" He smirked but was still slightly serious. His life came with a lot of baggage, the club, his becoming President one day, cops always after them, rivals always after them. He would always worry that it would become too much for her.

"No, that's why I'm asking, isn't that what we're supposed to feel. Normal people wedding days I think they're nervous. I just want to get the show on the road." Andy continued to ramble.

"Well, as Gemma would say we're not normal." He laughed before looking at his watch and knowing he had to run. Andy saw that it was time for him to go and rolled her eyes.

"Go, I'll see you at our wedding. Abel and I will finish this talk." She smiled as he leaned down and kissed her goodbye.

Gemma stood in between the trees staring out at the land before her and feeling that this was perfect for her son. She had ordered an outdoor wedding set up. Flowers and trees surrounded the rows of white wedding chairs, a simple white runner was laid down the aisle leading to a small stage decorated with flowers and white lights.

The natural backdrop of the forest behind it. Off to the side was a white canopy tent, set up with tables, a wedding cake and a large dance floor.

She had outdone herself.

Gemma out played the Feds and local police when she planned the wedding on the Indian Reservation. Sacred land that the local cops had no jurisdiction to step foot on unless they had a Federal warrant. Gemma knew that if Hale or Unser got called in to bring in Andy after the license was entered into the system that afternoon that they wouldn't be able to step foot to do so until she stepped off the land.

"You are brilliant, you know that right?" Gemma heard from behind her seeing Jax and Opie walk up to her. Kissing her on the cheek while they stood out staring at the beautiful outdoor setup.

"Oh I know." She smiled getting tears in her eyes at how handsome he looked. Black dress pants, a white formal shirt and his black cuts vest over top. "But, what am I brilliant for this time?" She asked wanting to know what he liked the most.

"The Indian reservation, Hale can't step foot on it." He said as Gemma rolled her eyes, of course that would be his favorite and not the orchids draping the aisle.

"Well, couldn't have this wedding interrupted by any cops now could we? You guys are going to get your perfect wedding day."

"It's beautiful, Drea's going to be blown away." Opie said as Jax nodded.

"I just want her to have her perfect wedding day, her poor excuse for parents can't be bothered to support her. I want her to know we love her and are all she needs now." Gemma said strongly. "Speaking of which, I'm going to go check on her." Gemma told them as she headed off towards the lodge area that Andy was getting ready with Luann and some of the other girls.

"Tell her, I'll be waiting right there." Jax joked pointing over to the altar.

"You are the most beautiful bride ever!" Luanne gushed making Andy blush. Andy had to admit even for herself she felt like a Princess and looked great. Her hair was down, it was more them and less informal that way and this wedding was no formal. The girls had curled it loosely and pinned the lace spanish style veil of Gemma's to the back of her head. It was her something old, Gemma gave her the veil that morning, wanting her to wear it since she had no daughters and Andy was now her daughter.

Andy wore a pair of diamond drop earrings she had bought herself for special occasions and never really wore. Along with a thin diamond chain that Jax had bought her when they were teenagers with her dress. Her strapless lace close fitting gown stood out with the black belt with rhinestones and her black and white shoes Jax had picked out.

"That is my daughter and that she is." Gemma beamed proudly coming into the room.

"Is your mother or father coming?" One of the other ladies asked making Gemma's eyes go sternly to stare her down.

"No, they couldn't make it. Short notice. " Andy lied looking at Gemma. Andy could tell something was up with her, she looked angry, sad and guilty at the same time.

"Gemma?" Andy questioned and Gemma closed her eyes which cemented that she had done something. Gemma came over to Andy, asking the others to give them a minute.

"I did something and I know you told me no, but it's your wedding day and you're so happy..." Gemma stated.

"Gemma, what did you do?"

"I called your father." She said making Andy's eyes go wide. Scared to death her father would have alerted Guns and Gangs or worse Sam, but also slightly happy that he was told. It had been weighing on the back of her mind.

"I said that you were his daughter and I knew he loved you so to prove that love, get on a plane and come here. I told him I'd have someone bring you to your wedding where he could watch how happy you were and see his daughter marry the love of her life." She said getting angry. Andy realizing from Gemma's tone that her father wanted no part of her wedding day and that kind of hurt more than her not having him there because Andy didn't invite him.

Now the truth was, he was invited and he chose not to be here.

"He said no." Andy whispered. Realizing that Gemma had actually done her a favor.

"I'm sorry, hun." Gemma tried to console her.

"It's ok, now I know right? If you had let me not invite him, then it would have been me making the decision for him. This way I know where I stand, he was invited and wouldn't come. He can't say I didn't invite him and act hurt that I didn't give him a chance." She said logically. "You gave him that chance to put me first, to be happy for me on the happiest day of my life and he couldn't do it."

"You're going to go out there and become a Teller-Morrow and get the best family ever. I'm so honored to have you as a daughter, it's their loss" Gemma told her wanting to make Andy happy for the family she was getting and not the one that she was leaving behind.

"I know." Andy said smiling. "You, Uncle Piney, Clay, the rest of the club have been there for me more than my real parents and I can't wait to go out there and be an official member of your family."

"You're also the Queen of the MC in waiting, you're my VP. " Gemma told her making Andy laugh.

"Let's do this." Andy beamed, ready to leave one life officially behind and start a new one.

She was ready to be Mrs. Teller.

As the music started, Andy couldn't really see anything around her. Piney held onto her arm while they slowly made their way down the white aisle filled with rose petals.

All Andy saw was Jax at the end of the altar, a forest of green trees and white sparkling lights behind him, they only had eyes for each other and it was like nobody else was even there.

Andy never thought she'd be the crying bride cliche, but the second she saw him waiting for her everything hit her all at once.

As they reached the altar, Piney and Jax hugged. Piney whispering to Jax "I know you're going to take good care of her."

Jax couldn't resist himself, he had never seen anyone more beautiful in his life and she was all his. Her white gown, her black belt, her hair. She was perfect and his.

He grabbed her face with both his hands and kissed her causing the guests to laugh and the minister to tell them they weren't at that part yet.

Andy pulled back giggling and wiping her lipstick from Jax's lips, holding both his hands in hers and turning to face the minister, she told him they were ready.

"Did you mean all that Mrs. Teller?" Jax whispered to Andy as they shared their first dance. Everyone surrounding them, watching them together share their first dance as man and wife.

"Of course, all that was said in front of God and everybody." She giggled, lifting her head from his chest and staring into his eyes. Her eyes glistening with tears of happiness.

"Even the part where it's been only me you have loved since you were 15 and it will be always me forever?" He teased.

"Especially that part." She smirked.

"I liked it." He winked as she laughed.

"I knew you would."

The night progressed with them taking pictures, eating dinner, cutting their cake and lots of drinking and dancing. Gemma had got a local dj to play dance music which made Andy happily dance all night long.

Jax more sat back watching her, he didn't do the throw your hands in the air club style dancing but he loved watching Andy have fun and enjoy herself all night partying with Juice, Halfsack and the others. This was her night and she was loving it.

He saw Opie dancing with one of Luanne's girls, Happy, Tig and Chibs doing shots, Gemma and Luanne dancing together. The wedding couldn't have been a more perfect night of for their family.

Jax sat with Clay watching the others from the stage like the kings of the MC they were.

"You did real good son." Clay told Jax as they shared a drink looking out at their loved ones all united in happiness. Jax nodding in agreement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 39
"𝘈𝘯π˜₯ 𝘰𝘧 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘴. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘢. 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘀�...
105K 3.5K 41
She ran away from an abusive home at fourteen. She learned to live on the streets and how to look out for herself after watching her father kill her...
95.7K 2.2K 28
Cami Delaney is the daughter of a porn star and a killer. With two best friends showing their love, when tragedy strikes, she looks for help in an un...
33.4K 1.1K 21
Four years after her husband's death, he comes back to life. But what happens when the one that was there for her over the last four years reveals hi...