The Past Returns Jax Teller l...

Oleh Lacey118

What if Andy had dark past before she became a cop. What if after her mother left she became a different pers... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Thank You!!

Chapter 31

5.4K 102 0
Oleh Lacey118

Andy, Juice, and Halfsack quickly made it to Airport.

Andy instantly running for one of the kiosks to print their boarding passes while the guys got all the luggage out of the taxi and paid him generously to forget he ever saw them.

After printing them out she walked back to where the guys were waiting, handing them each their boarding passes. They decided to go in individually. That if they stuck together as a group they'd be more noticeable.

Juice grabbed 2 of the suitcases and his duffel and went ahead. Letting some other random strangers go in between them, Andy then took 2 of the suitcases and her duffel on a luggage cart proceeding towards the US customs counter and bag drop behind Juice. With Halfsack letting some more strangers go ahead and him following behind.

To say Andy was nervous was an understatement but she was happy that United States border customs was something that was processed while still in Canada because if she was flagged later or tomorrow then she would have already left the country and be on the plane.

She saw Juice at the head of the line with his hat on backwards going to have his turn with the customs agent. Handing the agent his American passport and answering the standard questions, she saw the agent stamp the passport and send him ahead to the next agent to see if he was being searched or not.

Andy sighed seeing Juice be waved through and reach the baggage drop where he put both suitcases on the turnstile and he then proceeded to the gate.

"Next." She heard one of the agents call towards her. Realizing it was her turn. Andy took off her hat, shoving it in her duffel bag and walked up to the agent, pushing her cart.

"Where are you headed?" The female agent asked as Andy handed her the Canadian passport.

"California." She smiled.

"Purpose of visit?"

"I'm going to visit some family." She answered.

"Length of visit?" Agent asked.

"2 weeks." Andy smiled, lying through her teeth.

"Anything to declare? Bringing anything into the country?"
"Just a lot of clothes and shoes." Andy laughed making a joke and seeing the female agent nod as she stamped her passport and gave it back to her.

"Thank you." Andy smiled and headed towards the next agent who like Juice waved her through to the bag drop. Andy took her two suitcases and dropped them on the conveyor belt and she herself walked towards the gate. Hoping that Halfsack was as lucky as she and Juice were.

Andy proceeded to the gate, stopping at a newsstand kiosk along the way to grab a bottle of water. When she reached the gate, she saw Juice sitting there with a car magazine he must have picked up from the newsstand.

Andy went and sat on the same row, but at the end of it leaving some random people in between them.

About 5 minutes later she saw Halfsack coming their way with a Starbucks bag and coffee cup which made Andy stifle a laugh. Starbucks was nowhere near Charming, seeing them every few feet in Toronto made Halfsack want to try it out. Which ended up with him being addicted to everything and trying out all their cake pops and muffins. He was getting his last fix in. Halfsack came and sat on the opposite row of her and Juice in the center and facing the strangers.

Andy knew they had all made it to the gate and she saw they still had 30 minutes until it was time for them to board. She knew it was time to let Jax know about their change of plans. She pulled out her Charming cell phone from her purse and silently indicated to Juice and Halfsack that she was going to make the call. She stood up going over to a less populated area, looking out the window at the planes at the gate.

"Hey." Jax answered, "we're in church can I call you back in a second?" He asked of her. As he sat at the table with the rest of the club going over their route plans for their next shipment.

"I have to tell you something, but you have to promise not to flip out." She told him with a fake smile on her face not wanting to look serious in case anyone was watching. Ignoring Jax's request of him calling her back.

Hearing Andy's tone and what she said, made Jax harden instantly alerting the rest of the table that something was wrong.

"What happened?" He asked, making a cut off the talking motion to Bobby who was looking at the maps and discussing it with Chibs.

"We're at the airport, had to leave earlier than scheduled." She told him.

"Jesus Christ." Jax yelled standing up out of his chair. As the others all looked at him wondering what was going on.

"I had an unexpected visitor, the head of guns and gangs. I didn't answer the door!" She said quickly before continuing, "but after that we decided it would be better for us to leave sooner rather than later."

Jax closed his eyes, shoving the back of his chair against the table in anger. As the others still sat there wondering what the hell was going on.

"You're supposed to be not flipping out." Andy said hearing him curse and hit something.

"I didn't promise, Andrea." He said making Andy know he was really mad when he called her by her full name.

"I'm fine, we're fine. I'm grateful dad hates me because it made today clear from having any plans and easier to sneak out. I wasn't expecting anyone today, so they won't know I'm gone early for awhile. We're all at the gate. We went through customs, checked all the luggage. We're waiting to board right now, so far so good. Everyone thinks I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, by the time Blackstone comes back or puts a BOLO out to bring me in for questioning we'll be long gone." Andy said trying to diffuse him.

"What do you think he knows?" Jax asked.

"I have no idea, I just know him at my door couldn't be a friendly farewell visit." She said seriously."He has to know or suspect something. Or he had to have wanted something from me and since I'm not on the force anymore there's no way he could be asking me to go do an under cover mission."

"What's your new flight?" Jax asked processing everything she said and wondering how this could have happened. He grabbed a pen from the table.

"Flight AC922, Toronto to Oakland. Leaves in 45 minutes we will be boarding soon looking at her watch and seeing that it was almost noon. We should arrive in Oakland at 4pm your time." She told him as Jax wrote down AC922, Oakland and 4pm on the map that was sitting at the table. Shoving the paper across towards Tig and Chibs to show them. Chibs nodded, pulling out his cell phone to make a call instantly while Tig got up and left the room to handle something.

They knew what they needed to do, they had a plan for picking up Andy, Juice and Halfsack for tomorrow from Sacramento. They now needed to change that to today from Oakland.

"Where's Juice and Halfsack?" Jax then asked.

"One is at the end of my row and the other is in the opposite row, we traveled apart, thought it would be better that way."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Jax told her proud of how smart they were all handling this.

"Don't worry, so far we're good." She told him softly knowing he more more angry at the fact he couldn't save her right now and he was helpless in Charming until their plane landed. "The second the plane pulls away from the gate, we should be clear. I'll sneak the phone out and send you a text."

Jax closed his eyes, nodding his head although she couldn't see him.

"I'm kind of insulted you're not happier to see me in a few hours." Andy added trying to make him laugh, it worked because Jax then got a smirk on his face.

"Be careful." He told her seriously.

"I will, I better go. I see the agents getting themselves ready by the counter." She told him.

"Ok, see you at 4." He told her hoping that he was right and they made it out of Canada and undetected to Oakland.

"See you at 4." She told him seriously, meaning they were going to succeed in this. Before hanging up the phone, sticking the phone in her jeans pocket and going back to her seat. Giving a slight nod to Halfsack who then relayed the message that the club knew to Juice. Andy opened her duffel bag and pulled out the black SAMCRO hoodie sweatshirt of Jax's that she came with, tying it around her waist with the front facing her back. Not putting it on because it would bring attention.

"Flight 922 from Toronto to Oakland is now boarding passengers with small children..." Andy heard the agent start announcing just as she sat back down. They were seated in the middle of the plane, which meant all 3 of them were going to go in the line together. When they asked for that section of rows, they all grabbed their duffel bags and joined the line. Handing their boarding passes to the agent one-by-one before walking the gateway onto the plane.

None of them put their bags in the overhead, Andy went into the 3 seat row first. Shoving her duffel bag under the seat in front of her and sitting down buckling herself up. Juice came in next to her in the middle, doing the same and Halfsack came in third on the aisle row. For all anyone knew they were 3 random single people on the same flight to Oakland who happen to be sitting together.

The plane quickly filled, announcements for electronics and phones to be turned off were made. Andy just sat their frozen and staring out the window. Hoping for no sudden movement to happen around the plane, hoping for it to pull away from the gate. About 5 minutes later she felt the plane move backwards and slowly start to make it's way to the runway.

As the plane reached the runway, Andy pulled her phone she hadn't turned off out, hiding it under the sweatshirt tied at her waist she typed a simple smiley face to Jax and pressed send before shoving the phone back under the sweatshirt. Leaning her head against her pillow braced on the window and closing her eyes.

Ten minutes later she let out a sigh of relief and opened her eyes, feeling the plane lift off the ground and enter the air. She turned to her left looking at Juice and Halfsack both whom had smiles on their faces.

2 bad movies, and one book later the plane had begun to make it's descent into Oakland. Andy quickly put her hair up in a pony tail, putting her hat back on.

She wanted off this plane and fast. She wanted to see her baby and her man more than anything.

She had no idea what this plan was for after they got their luggage, she figured Juice had an idea since he and Jax talked about their own things on the phone, but she couldn't really ask Juice in these tight quarters, so she was just going to follow their lead.

As the plane landed and they started letting the passengers off.

Halfsack grabbed his duffel and stood back holding the line of passengers back to let Juice and Andy out. Juice grabbed his bag and got out leading the way, Andy grabbing her bag and purse filing out behind him with Halfsack coming behind her.

They walked single file out of the plane, into the airport and towards baggage claim. All 3 looking around and seeing nothing out of the ordinary.

Reaching baggage claim they stood to the side waiting for the bags. All 3 grabbing luggage carts and waited for the rest of the bags to come down the conveyor belt.

Juice grabbed his cell phone, quickly making a call and walking towards the exit doors. While Halfsack and Andy waited.

Minutes later Andy saw Juice walking back wearing a black SAMCRO hoodie that she knew he had gotten from whoever was outside.

Andy looked down at hers on her waist and un-tied it. She quickly threw it on. Andy then saw the first of the bags, grabbing one while Halfsack acting like a random good Samaritan still in his normal clothes came to help her put the bag on her cart.

She thanked him and pointed to her second one. He put that one on the cart for her and she slowly walked away pretending like she was looking for something in her purse as she waited for Juice and Halfsack to get the other bags and come too.

While she was waiting she saw Halfsack pull out the identical black hoodie and put it on himself. Seeing Juice pull in front of her with his cart, she slowly followed him out with Halfsack behind her, all of them single file again this time all wearing the same hoodie. Also all still wearing their Blue Jays hats.

As they came out of the airport to the waiting area Andy looked up seeing Jax's blue truck, one black SUV, and then the black TM cargo van in the back. Tig wearing his black SACMRO cuts standing by the cargo van and Opie also in black SAMCRO standing by the truck. Jax quickly jumped out from the SUV in his black SAMCRO hoodie. Andy gave up pretenses at that point and just ran into his arms hugging him like her life depended on it.

"I missed you so much." She whispered. As Jax hugged her back, kissing her forehead before nodding his head at Juice and Halfsack who quickly sprung into action grabbing all the suitcases from all 3 carts and dumping the in the cargo van with Tig's help.

Opie looked at them and quickly nodded his head at Jax to signal they had to go. Opie jumped in his truck, Halfsack joining him in the passenger seat.

Jax pulled away from Andy, opening the back seat door of the black SUV ushering Andy inside. Chibs sat in the passenger seat and Jax walked around to jump in the drivers seat. Juice jumping in the cargo van with Tigs. Opie pulled away first and slowly with Jax and then Tig following behind.

The 3 dark vehicles maneuvering their way out of the airport trying to not bring any attention to them.

Andy looked around the the black Cadillac Escalade. She could tell it was new, it smelled new and there was no dirt on it at all.

"Is this car new?" She asked out loud breaking the silence that was in the car since they had gotten in it.

Jax smirked and looked at her through the rear view mirror.

"Meet your new family car." Jax told her as Andy's eyes got wide.

"This is mine?" She said out loud shocked. When she mentioned that she'd need something for her and Abel to drive she was thinking a regular sedan type car.

"Yes, you were expecting me to give my old lady and my son some piece of crap?" He asked in mock hurt.

"No, I just.. this is nice." She said still in shock.

"Jackie boy had it souped up just for you, we had to rush on it since you left." Chibs added.

"Souped up? Andy said looking around not really thinking it looked like anything from Fast and the Furious."

"Bullet proof windows." Chibs informed her as she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Nice." She told him.

"I thought so." Jax laughed as they made it to the freeway still following behind Opie.

"Where's Abel?" She asked knowing since this was a rescue mission basically there was no way Jax could have brought him along to pick her up, it would be too dangerous.

"He's at the clubhouse with Gemma and the others. Sorry Drea, but we need to talk this out before we head home." Jax said apologetically.

"It's ok, I expected that. As long as I get to see Abel, I'm good." She said as she turned to look at her duffel bag sitting on the seat next to her. She opened it, remembering she had food in there and pulled out the bag of chips.

Jax looked back at her in amusement as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm hungry, sue me. We had dinner plans we didn't quite make." She said rolling her eyes as she leaned forward and offered them the bag of chips which they both declined.

"More for me." She muttered happily sitting back and eating her chips.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

141K 2.3K 30
Julianna Winston returns to Charming after four years away from her friends and family. What happens when she returns to her old lifestyle? I own my...
134K 3K 41
Carrie just wanted to have a simple and normal life. Maybe even be happy for once in her life. Unfortunately for her, life had other plans and she is...
117K 3.3K 43
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | When Tara Knowles moved back to Charming after ten years living in San Diego and Chicago, she didn't move back alon...
148K 2.8K 28
Libby Parker is running from her past. Granted, she's only seventeen ( almost eighteen) While she's running, she runs smack dab right into Charming...