Hold On To You (A Greyson Cha...

By lostviolinist

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH?!" I looked up, realizing that for the first time in many, many months Greyson... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 1

312 12 2
By lostviolinist

      "Wake up, Abbygail, you're gonna be late for school!" I stifled a yawn and checked my alarm clock. Goodness, it was 7.30 a.m. already! I jumped out of bed, washed my face, changed, and ran down the stairs. "Now you know the feeling of being late," Mum teased. Hurriedly, I grabbed a slice of bread and put on my shoes. "Bye, Mum!" "Bye, sweetie! Did you bring your music books?" I stopped and checked my bag. "Aw, shucks!" I sweared under my breath. Without taking off my shoes, I ran up to my bedroom and grabbed all the books I needed to use for my piano lesson at Curtis after school. Then I ran all the way to school.

     When I reached school, I was panting. I saw Cosette, my best friend, waiting for me. "Hey, lazybum! Why're you so late today?" she asked as we walked to our lockers. "Sorry. Overslept." I was sweating all over, and several students were staring at me. "It's okay, since you're a straight A's student, I'm sure the principal wouldn't do anything if you were late," Cosette said playfully. I just rolled my eyes and kept on walking.

      Suddenly,someone bumped into us. His books fell all over the place. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I just -" "Never mind, we got you," Cosette cut the person off. I kneeled down to help the person pick up his books. "Thanks," the person smiled. It was a guy. A new student, I guess. He was very tall, around six feet. Somehow his face looked familiar. I felt Cosette nudge me. "Hey. He's left. Let's go." I shook my head to clear my thoughts and walked to my locker. Maybe it was just my imagination. Or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
439K 11.5K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
157K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...