The Directory - Adult Authors...

By ea_carter

All the adult authors I have discovered on Wattpad, organised by genre. Come and browse and meet new friends... More

INTRODUCTION
ACTION
ADVENTURE
CHICK LIT
FANFICTION
FANTASY
HISTORICAL FICTION
HORROR
HUMOR
LGBTQ+
MYSTERY/THRILLER
NON-FICTION
PARANORMAL
POETRY
RANDOM
ROMANCE
SCI FI
SHORT STORY
SPIRITUAL
TEEN FICTION
VAMPIRE
WEREWOLF

GENERAL FICTION

368 12 2
By ea_carter

Lovely_Dystopias520

Hello, fellow Wattpadders! I'm an avid reader, writer, and lover of all things Stephen King, Blake Crouch, Ted Dekker, Dean Koontz, Paula Hawkins, Bentley Little, James Patterson, and anything else that horrifies or thrills me. Humor is delicious, too.

*I love to see what's inside other people's skulls so of course, I am looking forward to reading many new authors!😍

*Annnd if you bother to check out my works, thank you! If you happen to enjoy them, big thank you again and feel free to drop a comment, message me, etc., and let me know. I want to know I'm pleasing you, baby😘

*No one knows how hard it is for a new writer trying to become a published author- like a new writer trying to become a published author. That being said, I love to give encouragement and be encouraged, and offer my honest feedback and support to stories I read and love.

* "The primary duty of literature is to tell us truths about ourselves by telling lies about people who never existed." -Stephen King

ম 

MrsJC84

I am a loving Wife and nurturing Mother of four. I like to write dark and twisted stories, which tells someone's true story... Someone who could never tell their story...

Although I usually portray ominous stories, I am actually a hopeless romantic, as you will certainly see within my work.

My intended audience is mature adults. I am always striving to improve my work. So, I encourage constructive criticism.

💛I am looking for "Readers" NOT "Reads".💛

Please follow me on Instagram. Mrs.JC84_wattpad

       ম        

HM_Braverman

Architect|Designer|Parent by day, writer by [insert carved out niche of time here], aspiring author.

Thank you if you've commented and/or voted. It's really helpful and I'll be sure to return the favor.

I do all my own cover designs so if you like something and want a cover designed for you shoot me a PM.

My favorite genres: Sci/Fi-Fantasy, YA (usually dystopian or fantasy), Mystery, Thrillers (especially with a religious bend), Victorian Classics.

My favorite authors: Tamara Pierce, Robert Jordan (w/ Brandon Sanderson), JK Rowling, Margaret Atwood, Marion Zimmer Bradley, Garth Nix, Agatha Christie, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, Jane Austin, Susan Cooper, Dr. Seuss. (These are the ones I go back to and re-read over and over)

Blog: www.hmbraverman.com

Instagram: hm_braverman (This is mostly poetry)

I'm at the beginning of this journey toward authorship (while hitting an early/mid-career existential crisis) and am trying to work on my craft, especially as I work on my first novel. I'd appreciate any feedback you're willing to give (constructive criticism definitely welcome).

Most of my stories will be from contests, but I will be starting to share the first chapters from my debut novel soon.

     ম      

KirstenWriter

By day, high tech corporate comms. By night: indie author playing with multiple genres.

   ম     

ABEhrhardt

If you started Pride's Children here, ask for an electronic Review Copy. I value my younger readers - my beta reader is 24. I absolutely adore my older readers, too. PC was written for anyone old enough for PG 13.

They don't tell you the workload seems to go up 10x when you're writing Book 2 and marketing Book 1 at the same time!

PRIDE'S CHILDREN, BOOK 1 of the trilogy, is available on Amazon in ebook and print versions.

Pride's Children is a novel of obsession, betrayal, and love, and was serialized on Wattpad. The original beginning is still here on Wattpad - or you can read the beginning with the Look Inside feature on Amazon (I recommend the print version Look Inside! it has all the pretty formatting I worked hard to create).

Blog: liebjabberings.wordpress.com - CFS, writing, whatever. 

WRITING THE HARD WAY: I am a PWC (person with CFS); I try not to let it have more of my life than absolutely necessary, but it's something I battle every day for possession of my brain. Sometimes I win. I take a lot of naps.

I cannot NOT write. Fiction is my hobby - mainstream, SF, mystery, ? self-publishing all the way.

I sing, garden, draw a little. I will tackle, subject to energy limitations, any household task short of Heating-and-Air-Conditioning. When my brain balks at learning something new, that's when I know I have to. It can take a while.

DH is now retired. We share a love of science, a home in suburban NJ, a bird-and-butterfly garden, and a chinchilla named Gizzy. My children, who were home-schooled, consider me opinionated and stubborn; they are mostly on their own, and a credit to their parents. My wonderful family and friends are responsible for my sanity, such as it is.

      ম      

AlanGood

I am an antisocial, reclusive author living in a heavily fortified microcompound somewhere in the United States, specifically Denver. In fact I'm so antisocial and reclusive that almost no one has heard of me, although my writing has appeared in Timothy McSweeney's Internet Tendency, Atticus Review, The Legendary, Bookslut, Red Fez, The East Bay Review, Perversion Magazine, and Word Riot. Now some of it appears here.

You're probably here by accident, or maybe fate; either way, feel free to do some reading.

The above paragraphs are plagiarized from my website, www.malarkeyweb.com, but now we're back into original material: I write short stories and novels, occasionally some light verse.

Barn Again is kind of long to read on this site; for your convenience, you could just buy a physical copy on Amazon.

      ম        

MarkVictorYoung

Husband, father, writer. Happily married since 1992 and a father since 2003, I've been a writer as long as I can remember. Meat-free since '95. Born in Toronto and grew up in London, Canada. I was the first winner of the Lillian Kroll Prize for Creative Writing at Western University, where I also completed a degree in English Literature. I have published novels, poetry, short fiction, feature articles, comic strips and book reviews in various media.

I live in London with my wife and daughter, those to whom all my work and play is dedicated.

Favorite food: Noodles

Favorite book | author: Cider House Rules | John Irving

Currently watching: Homeland, Big Bang Theory, Madam Secretary, Grimm, Portlandia, Schitt's Creek, Kim's Convenience

For more information on any of my books, please visit my website.

      ম 

CarolineDarke 

I'm a writer from north Wales, a former teacher now working on various writing and community projects. I write under a pen name, borrowed from a deceased relative, primarily because I don't want people who know me to think my work is semi-autobiographical! I write new adult and adult fiction.

I can be found on Instagram as un_saith_dau172

I've been telling stories ever since I was old enough to hold a pen. A book I ghost-wrote was used as the basis for a BBC documentary, and I've had scripts and stories broadcast on national radio and filmed by an independent production company. I've won several national competitions for short prose, but as they're in Welsh I won't be able to feature them on here. I've yet to achieve my ambition of publishing a novel, but it's something I work obsessively towards.

        ম    

SuzyEngland

Romantic fiction for the mature, discerning literary palate.
www.suzyengland.com

Wife, mother, teacher, native Texan, and Oxford comma user. Old enough to have given birth to Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, and all of One Direction.

Proud to be a Wattpad Featured Author and a Top 25 Finalist in Harlequin's 2015 So You Think You Can Write contest!

No read, translation, or follow back requests please!! 

  ম    

PhillipDeNise

When roads diverge in a yellow wood, noticing their width and worn condition is just one approach to the decision-making quandary. I was taught to choose door number three. 1968 was a good time for such choices, and many of my contemporaries made just such a definitive choice. If you possess the technology to view/listen to DVD's, might I suggest the enhanced edition of WOODSTOCK; the movie. You'll see what many of those, that chose door number three, looked like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 36.1K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
28.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
1.1M 55.1K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...