Drama (Robbie Kay fanfic)

By AyeRobbieKay

When 18 year-old Miranda Lytle was younger, she was best friends with Robbie Kay. Little did she know that wh... More

Drama Prolouge
New Beginnings
Backstory
Flirting much?
Classes
Nurse visits
Confessions
It's not what it looks like
Fights
Forgive and Forget
Arrested
Newbie
True Colors
Little Liars
Miranda
Tears
Woah
Stories
Secrets
Confrontation

Why?

3K 92 11
By AyeRobbieKay

♡Chapter 8♡

-----------------------------

I stood there. Frozen in shock of what James was trying to do to me.

"Robbie... It's not what it looks like." James stood there, looking at Robbie's angry face.

Before I could do anything, Robbie threw his fist in the air and punched James in the face.

"Robbie!" I screamed and held him back from pounding his face in.

"Stop it!" I pushed him up against the wall and held him there. His eyes widened at my actions and his gaze met my neck.

"Look what he did to you! If I wasn't here he would've-" His eyes began to look glossy and he stoked my neck. I winced in pain at his touch and looked down.

"I would've been fine." I whispered.

"Miranda-" He stoked my arm and looked into my eyes.

"Let's just go back to my dorm before the principal catches us." I pushed him off of me and fixed my messed up shirt. I slowly opened the door and peered around the corner, taking look out. 

"It's clear." I whispered, turning back towards Robbie. He was staring down at James beaten up face, laying knocked out on the ground. I grabbed his wrist gently and pulled him out the door. I heard a loud sound behind me and I turned around to see Robbie stepped on a water bottle.

"Shh!" I pointed down at his foot and he slowly lifted it off. I pulled him through the hallways and we made it towards my dorm.

"Will you be ok? You know, getting to your room...?" I glanced at the door behind him, and back into his eyes.

"I'll be fine." He whispered back.

I pushed him out of the way and quietly twisted the door knob. I made my way in the room and turned back at Robbie. I waved my hand shyly and closed the door. I crept over to the top bunk and heard someone clear their throat behind me. My breath hitched and I froze in my tracks.

I slowly turned around to see who was behind me. I let out a breath of relief once I saw who was there.

"Where were you?" Liz asked, motioning towards the door.

"Um.. just out." I turned around the climb the ladder, but I felt her grab onto my shirt.

"Where the hell did these come from!?" She harshly whispered, looking at my neck.

"Shh! You'll wake them up!" I whispered back, pointing to the sleeping bodies.

"Was that from Robbie!?" She said a little bit too loud.

"No! No, no, no." I shook my head rapidly.

"Then who-"

"It doesn't matter." I didn't want her or them to know. They wouldn't look at James the same anymore. They would shut him out and never talk to him again. I couldn't let them do that to a friend.

"It does matter!" She yelled back.

"No its doesn't!" I screamed back.

"Why don't you just tell me!?

"James." I muttered.

He eyes widened and she backed up in shock. "James? You  let him do that to you!? He's been wanting to screw with you since you came here!"

"Don't you think I know that! I didn't let him!" Tears brimmed the edges of my eyes.

"H-he raped you?" She whispered quietly.

"No. Robbie stopped him before he could even take my shirt off."

"Good." She breathed.

"Has James um.. done that before?" I rubbed the side of my arm and looked into her eyes.

"Yes." A tear streamed down her cheek and she closed her eyes.

"With who?"

He wouldn't dare to do that to Liz right? God, I hope not.

She sniffled and looked down at her feet. "Me."

My mouth dropped and wrapped my arms around her. "No." She hugged back and began to sob over my back.

"Who knows about this?" I pulled her back by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"No one. I've told no one." I shook my head slowly and stared at her.

"Why!?" I looked up at her eyes furiously and shook her shoulders.

"He told me not to! What was I suppose to do!? Everyone would look at him differently and he would probably be arrested."

"Why would you care!?"

"Because, hes still our friend!"

"A friend that robbed you of your gold?"

"No! I punched him before he could. Yet he still saw me naked... and almost you know.."

I let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank god." I hugged her tightly and swayed her gently.

"Please keep this a secret. Between us, you know." She whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"Ok. I promise."

I couldn't even begin in how good I am at keeping secrets.

"C'mon, lets go to bed. It's almost 4 AM." She got up and wandered over to her bed quietly. I obliged and climbed up the ladder to my bed.

Before I knew it, I drifted off into a deep, deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to the sun shinning bright on my face. I looked down at the clock and saw it was 6:29 AM.

"Great, just in time to hear the alarm." I mumbled. I threw the pillow over my face and in a matter of seconds the beeping began.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

"Ughhh." I groaned, rolling off the side of the bed, hitting the floor.

"Dammit." I muttered, hitting the ground.

"You okay?" A quiet voice asked.

"Yeah." I replied, looking up at the blonde haired girl.

"I get the bathroom." She got up from her bed and ran into the bathroom after grabbing an outfit.

I moaned and got up. I walked over to Ella's bed, grasping onto her shoulders. I shook her lightly while talking. "Wake up El." She moaned and flickered her eyes open. I she rolled over on her side and I kicked the bed frame.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a cute outfit that would cover my neck. I got a tight black turtle neck with skinny blue jeans. I threw it into my bag and ran out the door, making my way towards the girls bathroom. Before I could leave, I felt someone grab onto my arm. I whirled around to see Liz standing there.

"Bathroom." I whispered, looking down at the bag. She sighed and pulled my close.

"Be careful." She whispered into my ear before letting go of my arm.

I nodded my head slowly and walked to the bathroom. Once I got in, I saw a few other girls doing their make-up in the mirrors. I made my way for the bathroom and turned the shower knob. I stripped from my clothes and stepped into the warm water.

"Looks like there's a new slut in school." I heard Jessica whisper behind me. I rolled my eyes and she looked down at my neck, raising an eyebrow.

I finished washing up and twisted the knob off. I reached my towel and pulled it over my body. I looked into the mirror and saw my wet hair fall over my bare shoulders. I reached for my clothes I left on the counter, but they were gone.

"That bitch!" I screamed, slamming my hands on the table.

I slowly opened the door and saw no one in the halls. I took a deep breath and slid out of the door.

"Looking for these?" I heard a snooty voice say behind me. I turned and saw Jessica holding my clothes and bag in her hand.

"Hand them over." I glared at her and reached for them.

"First, tell me who you hooked up with last night. Then, you've got yourself a deal."

"I didn't 'hook up with' anybody." I replied.

"Oh please, I see those hickeys on your neck. Im not stupid." She gestured to the trail and raised an eyebrow.

I sighed and looked at the clock.

6:47

"My boyfriend. I met up with him last night. It was the only time he could come and visit with school and all. Please don't tell." I lied.

"Huh." She smirked and handed over my bag.

"Thank you." I muttered, running back to the bathroom.

I ran into a stall and pulled my clothes out of my bag. I slipped on my under garments and threw my hair up in a towel. I pulled on my skinny jeans and black shirt. I slipped on some fuzzy socks on and pulled my black combat boots over them.

I unlatched the stall lock and walked over by the counter. I set my bag down and pulled out my hairdryer, plugging it in. I took the towel out of my hair and let the wet locks fall over my shoulders. I turned the notch on high and blow dried my hair.

Once I was done, I put my hair up into a cute-but-messy bun and put on my mascara and lipstick. I pulled the bag over my shoulder and walked out the door.

"Miranda!?" I turned to see him standing near the front doors. My eyes widened and I turned back. I began to run down the halls in fear.

"No, wait!" He screamed, chasing after me.

"Stay away from me crazy bitch!" I kept running, never turning back.

I ran straight out of the girls dormitory and ran towards the boys. "Someone help!" I screamed, turning back to see him still running after me.

"Miranda stop! Lemme say something!" He screamed after me.

"Get away from me!" I screamed.

My ankle began to throb from when I fell at the hospital. I began to limp and I grasped onto my leg.

"Please, just stay away from me!" I begged. I turned towards ran around the fountain in the middle of compass and made my way back towards the girls dormitory. He still followed.

I began to moan in pain as my ankle throbbed.

"Stop running! Your ankle, its hurt! Lemme help you!"

I had to keep running. I had to. I eventually made it to my room and ran into it right away, slamming it behind me. I lay my back against the door and shut my eyes, panting.

"You okay?" I heard a guys voice say in front of me. I looked up at Liz, Ella, Mackenzie, Louis, Luke, and Robbie stood in front of me, shocked. I nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." They looked at me suspiciously and I groaned in pain, reaching for my ankle.

"Are you ok?" Louis asked me.

"I said, I'm fine." I took a step forward and almost fell, but caught myself. I straightened my back and grabbed my bag.

"Lets go." I limped over to door and gradually opened it.

"You guys coming?" I said a little annoyed.

"Yeah.." Ella nodded and Liz gave me a concerned glare. I looked away from her and down at my feet.

"Yeah, lets go." I turned back to the door and limped to my first class with Liz by my side.

"You sure your okay?" She whispered in my ear.

I sighed and pulled her off to the side. "He tried chasing me." I whispered, making sure no one could hear.

She just nodded slowly and pulled me off to class.

------------------------------------------------

At lunch, we all sat together. Mackenzie took me to the lunch line and we got what we wanted. I headed back towards the table and sat down in between Ella and Liz.

"How are you?"

I looked up from my food to see everyone eyeing me.

"Fine. Thanks." I looked back down at my food and heard Robbie speak up.

"You gonna eat that?" He grinned and looked down at my plate.

"Yes, Robbie. I'm going to eat it." I placed my fork down into the spaghetti and twirled it around. I put it in my mouth a bit off all the noodles. I looked up at Robbie with my mouth full and smiled.

He just nodded.

The rest of lunch, I just listened to everyone talking. I blocked out most of the questions and just daydreamed off into the distance. I felt 2 arms wrap around me and I jumped. Murmurs surrounded me and the guy covered my eyes. Once he did, I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey Miranda."

I smiled at his voice and turned around.

"Hey Ashton."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up off the lunch seat.

"Oh my god, how are you here?!" I screamed, pulling away.

"I got off school early... so I decided to come see you." He smiled and kissed my sweetly on the lips.

I heard someone clear their throat behind us and I turned around at all my friends. Ella was staring at him in awe, while everyone else just looked concerned.

I cleared my throat and looked at them. "Ashton, this is everybody. Everybody, this is Ashton." I gestured my hand towards him.

|| Hey, finally a chapter... SORRY! I've had SO MUCH FRIKIN HW ITS RIDICULOUS. Ya.. so ya... Bi

  -RobbieRehab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 554 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
193K 5.7K 20
A girl named Selena, 15 years old, is basically like your real life Cinderella. Mean step-mother, and mean step-sisters. She does basically everythi...
62 0 43
Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besties: one boy named Ricky and a girl named...
780K 23.9K 36
⚠️ WARNING⚠️ This fanfiction contains sensitive content and is not suitable for those under the age of 18. If you're sensitive to topics such as sex...