Baby Girl

By Truly_MadlyDeeply

Three years ago Avery-Rose had her entire life set in stone. She was a model, cheerleader, had the perfect bo... More

Baby Girl
[1] Back Home
[2] Loki
[3] Big Girl Bed
[4] Baby Daddy
[5] First Impressions
[6] Full house
[8] Valentine's Day
[9] The Beauty of London
[10] Din With Quinn
[11] Guess Kids
[12] Kylie & Khloé
[13] Family Lunch
[14] Daddy Directioner
[15] Put On a Smile
[16] Nightmares
[17] Confrontations
[18] New friends
[19] Tea Parties
[20] Happinies
[21] Waterpark
[22] Home
[23] Burnt
[24] Articles
[25] Breakfast
[26] Meet Daddy
[27] Jeg Lag
Author's Note
[28] Different Person
[29] surprises
[30] Up All Night
[31] Piggy Backs
[32] Food Fights
[33] Court Date
[34] Court Room Surprises
[35] Going to Daddy's
[36] Lullabies
[37] Decisions
[38] Final
[39] Epilogue Part I
[40] Epilogue Part 2
I HAVE A QUESTION

[7] Gone

7.8K 172 35
By Truly_MadlyDeeply

AVERY-ROSE 

It was around half past six when I arrived at my fathers house. I was already late and knew my dad would be upset with me.

"Wanna knock for me Ellie?" I ask. She nods and knocks on the door three times. I whisper thank you to her and she smiles.

"Uncle Adam!" Ellie yells as my brother opens up the door.

"Well hello lovely!" He says picking her up. "Dad's livid with you." He whispers before disappearing the the door way.

"What else is new." I whisper under my breath.

"Avery!" Lilian yells while I walk in the room.

"Hello Lilian." I say.

"Darling you can call me mom."

"I would call you mom, if you were my mom. But your not." I say with a fake smile on my face. I walk into the kitchen where my dad was talking to my brother and Ellie.

"Avery-Rose," my father greets.

"Hello daddy," I smile giving him a hug. It's been a while since I've come to my dad's house. We aren't on the best terms right now, but I missed him.

"You're late." He says. "And these were your plans."

"I know I'm sorry, Ellie wanted to watch this show."

"Mommy it was about princess! I have to!" Ellie says standing up on the chair. Even with the aid of the chair she was still much smaller then my father and I

"Well of course, you're a princess you must watch shows like that!" My dad says to her. "Now let's eat. Adam sits at the head of the table, my dad and Lilian sit on on side and I sit on he other with Ellie. After all the dinner is served, and grace was said the conversation turned to me.

"So Avery-Rose, why did you call this dinner." My dad asks.

"Well, I have some news."

"And what's that dear?" Lilian says, just her voice pisses me off.

Lilian is what I like to call a home wrecker. When I was pregnant with Ellie, about four months along, we found out that my father was cheating on my mom for the last year. Of course after that I had to tell everyone that I was pregnant and then my dad stopped talking to me, then I moved in with my mom. So here we are three years later and my dad is with this 35 year old home wrecker.

I mean the girl is 15 years older then me.

That's disgusting.

Gold digger, that's what she is.

"Avery?" My brother questions.

"Sorry," I must have been caught up in my thoughts. "So I got a call from Quinn and she wants me to do a test shoot, they want me in London this weekend. And well, they also want Ellie, they think she's perfect for guess kids or something" I can't help but notice all three pairs of eyes on me.

"Ave, I don't think that's the best idea." My dad says.

"Why not, I think it's a great idea! I mean Avery started modelling when she was Ellie's age." Adam defends.

"Honey do you think this is right? For Ellie I mean?" My dad says.

"But Avery you're a mother now, you have to take care of both of you. THis is selfish. Think about Lizzy, do you want her to grow up thinking she must be perfect? It's not healthy for someone this young to get into that." Lilian says,

"I did it and I turned out fine."

"Well,"

"What Lilian, what is wrong with me?" My anger is slowly rising. Can I not have one nice meal today?

"You did get pregnant with some random boy at a Photo shoot, do you want Lizzy to end up like that?" She says.

"Ellie! Her name is Ellie. She does not like Lizzy or Liz Or Liddy okay Ellie get that straight!" I started screaming. Lillian backed away, but I continued "And what I got pregnant at a shoot? So what? You're a 35 year old gold digger. Not to mention a home wrecker. If I want to go to London with my daughter and give her a name in fashion then I will whether or not you support it."

"Avery-Rose!" Great now my dad is going to yell at me. "I raised you with more respect young lady. "

"You also raised me with my mother while you had some slut on the side." I spit.

"You're just a child raising a child! You have no right it have that beautiful little girl! You probably beat, starve and ruin any chance she has to a good life." Lillian yells back "you're an ungrateful brat who will leant one day that not everything turns out perfect."

"At least I had and possibly have a good career, you don't and never will!"

"And how well did that work out for you?" She says with a sarcastic grin.

"Better then yours. My father has cheated on someone once, why wouldn't he do it again?" I spit

"I'm sorry Lily dear, did I upset you?" I mock a sympathetic tone.

"Avery. It's time for you to go." My father says trying to keep his calm.

"Dad you can't kick her out, she's right!" God bless Adam.

"What Adam are you going to start with me to?" My dad yells.

"Lillian is a home wrecker! And she's trying to control Avery and Ellie's life because she knows she's to old to have kids. Dad but guess what you're a home wrecker too! Just remember why Alice got into that car that night! And look where she is now!" He yells. And everyone goes silent.

"Let's go Blue." Adam says grabbing mine and Ellie's things. We all walk out of the kitchen and put on our things. After we slam the door the three of us just stand on the drive way for a bit.

"Do you want to visit Alice before work?" Adam asks me. I nod my head staying silent.

"What do you say El, wanna go visit auntie Alice?" I ask her and she nods.

"I draw her a picture" she says holding up a paper with all of us standing around Alice.

"Beautiful Love." I smile placing a kiss on her forehead.

~

Adam and I walk through the snowy banks going to Alice. Adam had Ellie on his back so she didn't get dirty. Going up the hill we got to my sisters whereabouts.

"Hey Alice," I whisper.

"Hey sis." Adam also whispers.

Adam leans down, let's down Ellie and brushes the snow off of the grave stone.

Alice Daisy Parker

September 16th 1991-March 10th 2012

Beloved daughter, sister and aunt.

Gone, but not forgotten.

"Hey auntie." Ellie says placing her picture on top of the grave stone.

"We miss you. I miss you, I can't do this with out you any more" I tell her with a single tear running down my face.

"Shh blue, she's watching us, she's always with us. And she's watching over Ellie too." Adam tells me, hugging my side.

"She my guardian angel." Ellie says. I laugh of joy.

"Yes Ellie, she's always watching you hunny." I pick her up and cuddle her.

The three of us stand there for a while staring at the grave.

"C'mon Blue, you need to get to work." He says grabbing the small of my back.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you Hazel." I whisper before turning around.

I get all of Ellie's things and put them in Adam's car. After he buckles her in a bend down to her.

"Mama will see you in the morning and we'll go on our trip." I say tucking her hair behind her ear. "You're going to sleep at home tonight, uncle Adam will sleep over." I tell her and she cheers. "Okay babe, Mama loves you." Kissing her forehead, I stand back up straight.

"I love you more!" She says.

"Not possible." I blow her one last kiss and close he door. I turn to face Adam.

"Everything she needs is at home, her medicines, her pjs, her toys. Don't let her stay up to long because we have a long day tomorrow. Um I think that's it." I mentally go through everything that may be important for him to know.

"Blue, I'm going to be fine. I've watched her in the past. Go to work I'll see you at 2 right?"

"Ya, my shift ends at 2 am. So I'll see ya then." I kiss him on the cheek and get in the car. I look at the clock and it's 8. I have fifteen minutes to get to work.

The drive was quick and quiet. I mean there's only so much Frozen someone can take. When I get into the staff parking I quickly put my hair up in a pony and fix my skirt and blazer. I put on my name tag and finally leave the car.

"Avery!" I hear Ben call.

"Hey Benji!" I smile as he kisses me on the cheek.

"My dad says you can do front desk again, I'm heading out but I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks.

"Of course. See you love." He gives me another kiss before walking away. I take my position behind the desk, alone this time, and get ready for the night ahead.

The grave yard shifts are always the funniest. Usually the only people who come in are people who get lost in the small town, or two people who are looking for a good time. Once I had the wife of on of the guest storm in and catch her husband with a mistress. Sad for them, funny for the staff.

Tonight seemed to be dead though, it was already midnight and I only had one guest check in and zero calls.

"Avery, this came in for one of the guests, can you call them?" Laura asks giving me a letter.

"It's midnight, can I do that?"

"Trust me, he's up. I was just up there and I could hear them. If you know what I mean." She winks. There you have it Laura the hotel's gossip. Can't lie though, I love it. "Plus he put an urgent on it so we have to tell him now."

"Alright." I laugh. I pick up the large envelop and look at the name. Liam Payne, great just great. I look up the room number on the computer and program the phone to call it.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hi, this is the front desk. We have a package here for you labeled urgent I'm sorry to bother you, but it's here." I say really hoping he wouldn't recognize my voice.

"I'll be right down." He says before hanging up. He almost sounded excited. What could be in this? I wonder.

I begin to fiddle on my phone when I see Liam come up to the counter.

"Avery-Rose, i didn't know you were working tonight?" He questions.

"Well I am." I hand him the package "and here you go."

"Thank you!" He begins to open it. He looks at the paper and his face drops.

"What's wrong?" I ask, he looks clearly concerned.

"I was right," he simply says.

"About?" I question.

"Look for your self." He says handing me the sheet. In clear embolden italics at the bottom of the sheet read:

A/N: boo yah! So my friend promposed to my best friend today and it was the cutest thing!!

Oh and I think I figured out who I wanted to play Avery-Rose her name is Emily Rudd. I think she fits it! Let me know what you think! Or if you thinks of someone better!

Oh and follow my Instagram itslove_notobsessed

Anywho what do you think the sheet says?

Okay vote comment enjoy!!

Xoxo

Lex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 5.4K 35
Where Louis and Harry post about their lives.
303K 12.2K 67
After his wife leaves him, leaving behind only divorce papers as she heads for Toledo, FP is left a single dad to their 4 year old daughter, Ellie. ...
8.8K 93 19
This is a collection of Reign one shots of scenes i would have liked. Plenty of Frary fluff and fix-its!
13.4K 999 40
**Book 3 in the Coda Paxton Series** My Aunt Callie always said I had to get back on the horse if I fell off. It didn't matter if I got bucked off, o...