Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

By SatJ23

I was never a normal girl and just add these things together to know how I was never normal from the being to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- New Target
Chapter 2- Sold
Chapter 3- The Spice
Chapter 4- The Middle Word
Chapter 5- Unknown P.O.V
Chapter 6- Personal Maid
Chapter 7-No Regret
Chapter 8- The Diary And Death Of Parents
Chapter 9- Burn Mark
Chapter 10- Inhuman and Immortals
Chapter 11- Don't Howl
Chapter 13- Ten Puzzle Piece's And Auntie
Chapter 14- Wounded From The Inside And Out
Chapter 15- Blood Lust
Chapter 16- Raped
Chapter 17- War and Leaving
Chapter 18- 3 Years Later
Chapter 19- Lie To You
Chapter 20- Oh Shit
Chapter 21- Lost Within Myself
Chapter 22- 3rd Person P.O.V and Fake Marriage?
Chapter 23- One Of A Kind
Epilogue

Chapter 12- Nightmare and Mate ?

7K 212 22
By SatJ23

12 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

Chapter 12- Nightmare and Hate

Xavier P.O.V

I couldn’t sleep and so I started to play around with my hands, I was so tired but my werewolf couldn’t sleep for some reason why he felt restless. I didn’t know what to do so I pulled one of the girl’s hands in my hands and started to play with her hand now.

And that’s when I felt her start to move around and thrashed around me, I held her down and she started to cry, she felt oddly cold and I didn’t like that one bit so I pulled her into my arms and held her closely. She wined and then fell back into a peaceful sleep but I doubt that because I good feel the sweat that was dripping from her forehead.

Ignoring this odd emotions that ran through my body because of holding her in my arms, I started again on rubbing her left hand in my hands I felt something sharp and rough slide on my palms, so I looked at her hand that I held and was gain face to face with the same ring that I had seen on her hand the first day or was it the second don’t remember but I was still shocked with the beauty I see within it every time.

The ring was so odd but so beautiful. The swirling colors in the ruby red ring had me hooked to them and then I heard this voice, "Take it off," it said "Why I asked," still hooked with the ring. "Because it will lead you to something bright," the voice said and then I felt the air around me pick up. So I did what the voice said. Slowly and carefully I slipped the ring of, when was taken of I felt this burning sensation on my hand and the ring dropped somewhere on the bed.

When I went to grab Katie’s hand again I felt something run threw my body and it felt odd in a good way and my werewolf got restless. I felt my body start to burin and hurt in again a god way not a bad way. "What’s going on," I asked my wolf. He was about to tell me but then Katie bolted out my bed

Katie P.O.V

~Dream~

I was running and it was snowing.

There was nothing in sigh and no one around.

Everything was white and endless looking.

The wind was cold and fast.

I felt as if I was frozen and lost.

My body was giving up.

And soon I felt a terrible pain and a jolt of lighting go through my body as it moved on its own.

The pain was their but the numbness was growing and soon I knew I would feel nothing.

"Follow me" I heard something whisper. It was right in my head or was it nears my ear, I don’t know but all I knew is that something or someone was calling me.

"Follow me," it whispered again and this time I asked it a question to.

"Why? Why should I follow you?" "Because I will lead you to your answers and all the untold truth," it said to me. The voice sounded cool and rasps.

I followed it endlessly and soon I could see a spot in the middle of the snow and soon as I walked towards it slowly it molded into a house but the odd thing was that the house looked so familiar. "You recognize this house?" it asked me

"Yes," I said and then the memories started to follow into my head, it was the house of the man that had killed my parents, in other words the house that belonged to Xavier when he was young.

"Why are you showing me this," I asked the voice.

"Because that night you did something unpredictable," it said and then a shiver ran through my body.

"And what it that," I dared the voice to say the secret.

"That night you had killed Xavier’s parents and but not him and ............................." before I could hear it say my secret, that’s when my body started to shiver uncontrollably and everything started to get sucked into a black hole.

My body was filled with pain as it slowly and painful was pulled into the tunnel.

~End of Dream~

My body bolted out the bed as I felt myself come out of that nightmare. I felt someone stir beside and then I felt the bed move on that side.

"Are you okay," I heard a husky voice whisper.

Without thinking I just whimpered. The person grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. It felt nice so I didn’t pull apart.

"How long has it been since we have been held like this," I heard my werewolf whisper within me where she had learned to hid herself.

"Long, but why are you pointing this out," I asked her with bitterness at the edgy of my voice, which showed her I have still not forgiven her yet for that move or stunt she pulled on me.

Even though she didn’t know of what was going and was really just guiding me out.

"Because doesn’t it feel to be held by your mate for once," She whispered and that’s when I snatched myself out of my mates hands. And that’s when all the hate went lose in my body when he asked me a question.

I jumped out the bed and so did he and then he asked me one simple question "Are you my mate"

I was speechless what do I tell him? I thought.

"Tell him the truth," my wolf said.

I rolled my eyes and just snorted and asked "And what if I don’t want to tell him"

"Then everything will be even more complicated," she said and then just ignored me and walked away in my head.

In the mean time I didn’t even notice when Xavier had come in front of me and was right in my face. At this moment I wanted to shout "Dude some personal space" but I guess now was not the time to really say this kid of shit because let’s face it I’m screwed the mate has found out about my hidden secret and I’m mad at no one for no reason.

"Are you gone answer my question," he asked when he was right up my face. Right now my body was screaming to me do some bad things to him and my mind is going crazy with doubts and all the other shit that a teenage girls mind goes into when she is about to act either like a drama queen or is going to have a mental break down.

of course me being me just didn’t have either the metal break down or either the whole drama shit going on what the mighty me did was run out the door.

Yup I did that and your thinking isn’t she the amazing killer and all but let me tell you who wouldn’t be afraid to fall in love even Shakespeare writes in his plays how love is tragic and all so heck it’s not me only thinking that.

I run as fast as I could. As I run I feel the same atmosphere that I had felt before. Dam what was going on. My body was pressuring its self to follow something I didn’t want it to do. It was taking me in twist and turns in this huge mansion.

Soon after I found myself standing outside with the moon light shining down on me and the cool night wind hit my barley covered body making my body shiver.

I looked around and knew this was the time I could run away from all my problems and just go back to my hard self that didn’t give a dam about anyone but this plan came crashing down when I heard some crunch of leave's and then three people I lest accepted to see showed up.

"What you doing here," I asked them with my shaky voice.

"To teach you a lesson on hate and love," she answered and right then my so called mate walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay guys i love your comments and votes but i like more becasue i just entered this book into teh WATTY AWARDS AND I NEED FULL SUPPORT BEACSUE COME ON GUYS YOU NO IM NOTHING WITH OUT YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS SOO PLZS COMMENT AND VOTE PEWWWWSSS !!!!!!!!!!

also i love u all beacsue u all wait for my uploads and some times have to read my uneditied work but im sending the chapters in for some editing and all soo bare with me and plzs spread out the word about this book beacsue this is my frist book i ahve put into teh WATTY AWARDS AND I NEEDED HELP IN THIS !!!!! SOOO PLZSSSSSS HELP ME !!!!!!!!!

Vote 14 atlest pweeess

Comment

And

Fann !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 6 14
"What the hell are you?" I screamed. The more I scooted away towards the darkness, the more their eyes glowed. I hyperventilated as they grew nearer...
1.4M 28.1K 49
I'd lived life as a normal girl - or at least, I thought I had. I'd done the acne and the puberty. But then came the dreams and the weird feelings. T...
854 38 35
Having grown up as a normal girl until I saw my friend die into a wolf, I realized our world wasn't so small and I had to be careful. It wasn't until...
16.6K 338 8
It was a normal day at Mystic Falls. Until a mysterious man walked into our lives. He's a Vampire. You're a normal student at Mystic Falls. Now he's...