Oh, Dakota.

By Live2loveU

School’s finally out and Elijah wanted nothing more than for his band to play gigs at his father’s new Bar, a... More

Oh, Dakota.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Author's note.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.

Chapter Thirty Four.

5.5K 142 13
By Live2loveU

Elijah Astor

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the time midnight rolled around, the party began to clear out. There were still a couple of people, but none I knew. In fact, I felt so out of place in this party. I hardly knew anyone, minus the slight few I’m friendly with from school, but besides that, no one, besides Stacey and Dakota, know who I am.

Everyone knows Dakota. It amazed me how many people stopped to talk to her, how many people stared after her. She’s admired, but she doesn’t know it. I only this, because I couldn’t keep my eyes off her all night. Well, not the whole night, considering I lost sight of her over an hour ago, after she was dancing against some prick.

My blood boiled when I saw the way he touched her. His hands moved from the sides of her breasts, down to her hips, and back again. It wasn’t as bad as when Dave took the shot off her, though. Now that made me pissed. I want no one to touch her like that. Ever.

His filthy mouth was all over her. I’m surprising myself with how protective I’m being of her. And right now, I’m worried about her. I haven’t seen her, and the last time I did, she was being groped by an asshole and drinking.

She looked extremely sexy as well. Her dress was black leather and cut off mid-thigh, giving an amazing view of her long, slender, bronzed legs. I love those legs.

“Hey.” Stacey’s hand knocked against mine, slipping her fingers through my own.

I snap my eyes to her, shuffling closer to her, departing myself from a group of people I hadn’t realized I been standing near. “What’s up? Where have you been?” I ask her, considering she had been separated from me for about fifteen minutes.

She shrugs her shoulders clumsily. Stacey is a little tipsy, due from all the shots she’s been taking all night. “I’ve just been around.” She pouts slightly, her red lips pursing cutely. She slides up even closer, slipping her arms through mine, wrapping her arms around my back. “So, since this party is dying out, we should figure out what we’re doing.”

My eyebrows go up. “What do you mean?” The music had also subsided, making it easier to actually hear.

“I can’t drive, so I was thinking about crashing here with Dianne.” She bites into the corner of her lip, gazing at me from under her eyelashes. “You could stay with me, if you want.”

Tempting. But, I can’t. Not when I’m thinking about Dakota. I sigh softly, sliding my hands along her back. “I don’t think I should.”

Her mouth turned down. “Well, how would you get home? We took my car, remember?”

“I’ll um, ask Dakota.” Bad move. I don’t think I should have mentioned being with my supposedly ex-girlfriend when on a date with her supposedly best friend.

I was right. Stacey’s brown eyes narrowed and her lips pursed tightly. “You will?”

Shit. “U-um sure.” I stuttered. “I would stay if I could.”

“Why can’t you?” She fired, her cheeks turning a slight pink.

Damn. Good going, Elijah. Get yourself out of this one. “My dad needs me.” I assured her. “He needs help around the house.”

Stacey let out a soft sigh. “Whatever, Eli.” Her arms fall away from me. “I’m going to hang out with Dianne. I’ll call you.”

She will? What kind of parallel universe am I in? Stacey Dugan is actually saying she’s going to call me?

“Good luck finding Dakota.” She rolled her eyes slightly. Then, stepping forward, she placed her hand delicately on my chest and kissed the corner of my mouth. Her lips were cold. But, still, Stacey Dugan. I have obsessed over this girl forever.

She stepped back, biting onto her lip. She then walked away, leaving me in the middle of the room. Well, what now? I know nobody else.

Feeling extremely out of place, I began to push my way through drunken people. As I neared the front door, I crashed into someone walking in.

The guy sneered. “Dude, watch out.” He grumbled, airing out his t-shirt that is now damp from spilling his beer.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized. Figures he’s a douche. I really dislike these people. I had no fun tonight at this party, I never do. People are so stuck up and full of themselves, it’s pathetic.

The guy shakes his head, and tries to make his way past me. Him being shorter wasn’t an advantage. He bumped into me again, and looking up, he scowled deeply. Wait, I know this douche. This is the prick that ran off with Dakota. Why isn’t she with him anymore? Before he could move, I gripped him by his collar. “Where’s Dakota?”

He growled, trying to free himself. I only held on tighter, and clenched my jaw. I repeated my question, my tone more threatening. “Where’s Dakota?”

He sighed, rolling his eyes. “She’s outside. She’s drunk out of her ass, man. Beyond wasted. She’s not even worth it. I tried getting it in with her, but she’s too busy whining and complaining about some dude Elijah. I have no idea who he is. Do you?”

Wow, this guy is an ever bigger dick than I first thought. My jaw clenched tightly, and I turned my head, breathing deeply out of my nose. I will not cause a fight. But, believe me when I say, it took every fiber of my being not to hit him. “Nope, no clue who he is.” I roll my eyes, shoving him aside. “Excuse me.” I grumbled, and then stepped outside.

The night was unusually chilly for Phoenix. I heard a couple of people obnoxiously laughing off to the side. Looking over, it was Dakota with a bunch of guys. She was obviously wasted. Her hair was bunched in her face, and she leaned lazily into the guy’s side beside her, his arm thrown causally over her waist.

She was laughing loudly, but nothing was funny. Her dress was bunched up to reveal a smidge of her flimsy cheetah print boy shorts. The boys’ were obviously enjoying the show, for no one had the decency to help her out.

Dakota said something, her eyes half closed and her hands waving around frantically. After she was finished, she burst out laughing, throwing her head back.

I sigh loudly, tipping my head up toward the sky. After a couple of seconds, I make my way toward them. “Okay, party’s over.” I bend down, reaching for Dakota’s hand.

“Hey, man.” The guy growled, his arm tightening around her, pulling her closer, until she was practically thrown over his lap, her dress riding up even more. My anger flared. “She’s with me.”

Dakota’s eyes opened, and gazed at me. A smile broke out over her face. “Hey, it’s Elijah.” She slurred her voice thick. She pointed a lazy finger at me. “You look so good, Elijah.” She laughed again.

“Dakota, come with me.” I ordered, crossing my arms. She didn’t need to be here right now, drunk like this. She’s embarrassing herself and I’m not going to stand around while these boys take advantage of her.

“Okay, okay, mister.” She joked. She sighed loudly, the bottle of beer she was holding slipping out of her grip. She turned onto her stomach in the grass, pushing her hands into the ground beneath her. She began to push herself up, but failed miserably, breathing loudly. “Damn it!”

The boy rolled his eyes, snickering slightly. I will not start a fight, I repeat. He nods his head at his friends, before they take off. Good, they should.

Dakota whimpers slightly, deflating onto the ground. “Elijah.” She whined.

“Blondie.” I sighed, bending down toward her. I scoop my arms under her, and she turns around in my arms. I help her up, curling my arms around her waist, and she leans against me as she walks.

“You know,” She said, fingering my t-shirt. “I love it when you call me that.”

“What? Blondie?”

“Mm hmm.” She murmured, curling into me. She buries her head into my shoulder, slipping her hand underneath my t-shirt, her finger tracing circles on my stomach. I shivered at the contact, and almost lost my footing. “It’s so sexy.” She purred.

Dakota stumbled on her walking. “Dakota, you’re drunk.” I tried pushing her hand away from me, but failed, for she only slipped her hand into my back pocket.

“I only had a little to drink.” She lied, giggling slightly. “Elijah, my feet hurt.” She complained, and stopped walking in the middle of the street, leaning into my chest.

Seriously, how much did she drink? Do I really have to deal with this? The answer’s no, I don’t, but I can’t leave her like this. “What do you want me to do?” I asked her softly, sliding my hand up her back, and against her neck, pushing aside her hair.

She moaned gently, pressing into me more. “I like it when you touch me.”

This girl is seriously going to be the death of me. She’s being so tempting right now. “You do?”

She nodded, pressing her chin into my chest and looking up at me.  “You’re so warm.” She whispered, her hands sliding up my shirt, once again, pressing her palms into my back. She stared at me for a couple of seconds, the air still around us. “You have the most beautiful eyes.”

“Thank you.” I laughed slightly. “Give me your car keys.” I held out one hand.

She frowned. “Why?”

“Because you’re drunk. And I’m driving.”

She sighed, but probably too drunk to complain, she fumbled around with clumsy hands, retrieving her keys from her small clutch. “Here, tough guy.” Even drunk she’s cocky.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fifteen minutes later, we were at my house. I tried taking her to her own, but she begged me not to. And now, she’s laughing at nothing, and she’s quite loud.

“Blondie, be quiet.” I urge, holding her close as I open my door. “You’re going to wake up my dad.”

“I’m sowwwwwyyy.” She laughed, and stood on her toes, tugging at my hair.

I sighed loudly, trying my hardest not to be annoyed with her. This is the alcohol. I throw my one arm around her shoulder, clamping a hand to her mouth as we walk through my house. Her laugh is muffled against it, and I feel her teeth nip at the center of my palm.

Once were in the safety of my bedroom, I let her go, and turn away, closing my door.

“This is so annoying!” Dakota exclaims, and I heard her huffing, and moving around.

“What are you doing now?” I whined to myself. Help me get through this night. But, at least we’re not fighting. Turning around, I froze. My eyes widen, because standing right in front of me, is Dakota half naked.

Her dress had been discarded to the floor, leaving her in nothing but her cheetah panties and matching cheetah print strapless bra. God, she looked good.

She crawls onto my bed on her hands and knees. Shit. “Elijah.” She purred, rolling over onto her stomach, facing me. She rolls her bottom lip gently into her mouth. She crocks her finger, beckoning me over. “Come here.”

Fuck me. We’ve been fighting for days, and trying to help her out, I get this. Not that it’s bad, but she’s drunk. I sit down cautiously on my bed. “Blondie, you should put some clothes on.”

“You don’t like it?” She asked, moving closer to me. She slides onto my lap, wrapping her legs tightly around my torso, until she was snuggled against me. Her arms loop around my neck, and she bends her head down.

“You’re drunk.”

“No.” She says, and dips her head into the crevice of my neck, pressing her lips into the skin. She leaves hot, open mouthed kisses along my neck, slow and sensual. My eyes close as her tongue sneaks out, brushing along the skin and her teeth slide over it gently.

I moan quietly, pressing my hands into her hips. “Dakota, stop it.”

She ignores me. Her lips sear along my throat, and up to my lips. Her mouth molds over mine, and she opens her lips, taking my top lip in between her two.

I cracked. I breathed deeply, and returned her kiss, slithering my arms around her waist to pull her closer. She rose slightly, parting her legs a centimeter, snuggling me in between her thighs. Instead of stopping this, I glide my hands along her thighs, hearing her moan gently.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth. She tasted of vanilla and tequila. A combination I didn’t mind.

Then, she takes my bottom lip between her teeth, tugging on it gently, pulling it inside her mouth, before releasing my lip, and continuing our kiss. Okay, that was the sexiest thing she’s ever done.

But, I can’t do this. Pulling apart, my breath hitched. “Dakota, we can’t do this. Not now-“

But, she took this as an opportunity to slide off my shirt. Her warm hands slide along my bare skin, her fingers tracing my muscles, and slipping beneath my navel into the waistband of my pants. She resumed kissing me, her tongue swimming into my mouth again and sliding along mine.

Once she felt my erection, she sat back down on my lap, squirming against it. She moved herself over it, her hands running up my back and then down again.

I moaned breathless into her mouth, my hands going to the back of her head. My fingers knot in her hair, and I roughly return her kiss, her mouth parting more for me, letting in my tongue.

What the hell are we doing?

Once again, I pull back. “Blondie, stop please. You’re drunk.” That’s the only reason she’s doing this. The alcohol is talking.

She shakes her head. Pushing against my chest, she shoves me back until I’m reclined back. She places her knees on both side of me, and her hands also, so she’s hovered on all fours above me. Her breasts pop out of her bra slightly. Kill me now.

She slides her mouth down my chest; pressing feather light kisses all down. The tip of her tongue goes with it, moving down my skin and stomach. Once she’s neared under my navel, she places harder kisses, and her fingers fumble with my pant buckles.

Her mouth feels so good. But, I stop her anyway. My hands cup under her chin, and I pull her face back up to mine. “Blondie, you don’t need to do this.”

She frowns. Her belly button shines in the dark. “You don’t want me?” Her voice is quiet, timid even.

I sigh. “Dakota, I want you more than you know. But, not like this. Not when you’re drunk.” My hands slide against her neck. “When we do this again, I need you to want me as much as I want you.”

She stares at me for a couple of seconds, before nodding slowly. “Whatever.”

I kiss her again, and she whimpers slightly, kissing me back, before moving off my lap. I get up, and retrieve her one of my hoodies, throwing it over to her.

She slips it on, it coming to right above her knees. “Elijah,” She slurs quietly. “Do you think I’m pretty?”

I pull back my covers, watching as she slid under, purring slightly. “You’re gorgeous.”

Her cheeks tint a burgundy red. She cups her hand under her cheek, staring up at me. Her green eyes are wide and curious, those of a child. “Will you sing to me?”

I nod solemnly. Crawling into bed beside her, she slithers up to me, pressing into me. Her legs slip around mine, and she tilts her head into my chest.

I seriously can’t get enough of this girl. She feels right against me. Sliding my arms around her, I press my lips into her ear, and began to sing gently, running my fingers through her hair.

She smiles softly, her eyes dipping closed. “You know,” She murmurs. “I think I’m really in love with you.” And then she was asleep.

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
286 72 15
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
91.7K 2.5K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...
67.3K 1K 17
Sam & Piper have been best friends since birth. They've been each other's first kiss, first crush, and first date to a dance. But now, their in high...