colors shine better when they...

By galaxhyun

Shinwon is shy, quiet and incredibly intelligent. But he is also lonely and uncomfortable, thinking his life... More

하나 · one
둘 · two
넷 · four
다섯 · five
여섯 · six
일곱 · seven
여덟 · eight

셋 · three

77 7 0
By galaxhyun

"I never thought about you as the one to fall for the typical bad guy," Yanan let out. He was lying down on the frat's living room's couch, book on his hands.

Shinwon opened his eyes wildly and turned his head on Hwitaek's direction, who had already jumped off his boyfriend's embrace to look at him directly.

"YOU WHAT?"

Shinwon looked down, thinking how on Earth he was going to explain the whole situation to his best friend. Oh well, I met him on the party and couldn't​ get him out of my mind and he happened to kiss me and tell me he's into me a few days ago. Yeah, sure.

"Ups," the Chinese boy lamented, changing to a sitting position. "You haven't told him about Yuto yet?"

"WHO THE FUCK IS YUTO AND WHY THE HELL DO I NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM, KO SHINWON?"

He was starting to get uncomfortable with 3 pair of eyes on him, so he closed his and whispered. "He's a guy I know."

"Stop with the bullshit. I've being your best friend for your entire life and he" Hwitaek pointed at Yanan, shooting him a death glare, "knows that you have a boyfriend before I do?"

Shinwon shook his head, filled with embarrassment. "He's not my boyfriend," he whispered again. "I... I like him."

Hyojong placed both hands on his shoulders, which startled the younger. "I'm glad," both his smile and his tone were sincere and Shinwon almost started crying, but instead murmured a small 'thank you'.

Hwitaek's expression had softened and he took a sit next to his best friend. "I'm sorry, I got jealous because I've always being the first one to know everything about you," and turning his head he added, "sorry to you too, Yannie."

"No problem," the taller boy said, smiling.

"Now, do you wanna tell me about this Yuto guy?"

And Shinwon did, a bit. He told him where they had met, the fact that Yuto was Japanese, that he was also majoring in Astronomy, that he had lots of tattoos. When he got to the part of the restaurant, he flushed and told Hwi that he asked him to meet on his apartment next Friday. And Shinwon had said yes.

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you!" Hwitaek said, hugging him. He let go after a second, asking. "He kissed you, didn't he?"

Shinwon covered his face with his hands, but nodded slowly. His best friend turned around, smirking at Hyojong. His boyfriend smiled back, sighing in relief.

Yuto's apartment wasn't that far from school. Actually, it was only two subway's stops away. Shinwon's hands, neck, back, thighs and every part of his body were sweating, reminding him how nervous he was. It wasn't his first date, it wasn't the first time he was heading to a dude's flat, but it was the first time in a very long time and he had never being the type of guy to rush things, so he was worried about how far the younger boy was expecting him to go.

He stud in front of the door 36, floor 4. He swallowed, but it felt like mud and when he tried to knock, his arm weighed as much as a mountain. He sighed and put all his force in knocking, The door revealed a tall and slim body, wrapped into a huge jacked.

"Sorry, I was leaving," Yuto's friend said, smiling and tapping his shoulder. "Have a good time."

And he was off, leaving Shinwon in front of a wholly open door of a home that wasn't his. He cleared his throat, trying to get Yuto's attention.

"Oh, come in," he heard him screaming from somewhere inside. "I'll be there on a second."

As the blonde stepped in, he realized how expensive that apartment looked; the rent was surely twice as expensive as his own, maybe even trice. The walls were completely white and the light wooden floor barely made any noise. He entered to what seemed the living room. White couches, a TV bigger than him and a glass coffee table were just a few of the beautiful things that met his eyes.

"Wow"

"Thanks," a voice said from his side. As he turned right, he met Yuto's dark brown eyes, which were smiling at him, just as the rest of the younger's face. "Changgu's dad owns the building so, you know, we got a nice apartment."

"Nice? This is the prettiest I've ever seen."

"I'll make sure to tell him that," he stated, extending his arm to take Shinwon's coat. He took it off, feeling a bit naked only with his sweater, but didn't say anything. The place was welcoming and cool; contrasting the cold from outside's May, with its chill day and its freezing days.

"Come," Yuto said, as he left the coat on the couch's arm. Shinwon followed him to the kitchen, which was as white as the rest of the place. "I'm finishing dinner so can you wait a bit?"

The older boy nodded, smiling. He rested his lower back on one of the kitchen counters ans spoke on a small voice. "Trying to impress me?"

Yuto laughed quietly. "Exactly"

Now that he could take a better look, Shinwon noticed that Yuto wasn't wearing anything black this time. He had light ripped jeans, some blue vans and a dark green longs sleeves blouse. He looked amazing, and Shinwon blushed at how different they were. He himself was wearing a grey pair of pants, foiled at the end, a fluffy lilac sweater and white adidas.

"Do you like spicy food?"

The question caught him off guard. "Mmm, yeah"

"I was hoping you'll say no so I'll have an excuse to order pizza and not murder you with my probably deathly cooking," Yuto sighed, making Shinwon giggle.

"I'm sure you're an amazing cooker," the older said, getting closer but not too close and looked down at their meal. "But I can help if you want, cooking it's kinda my thing."

"Oh shit, now I'm embarrassed."

"Sh," Shinwon shushed him still on a low voice, cheeks red. "Nobody has ever cooked for me so you shouldn't."

He could feel Yuto's face lighting up, as if he was suddenly under the sunlight. When he smiled at the blonde, he could stop himself for smiling back.

A few panic attacks and an almost burned kitchen later, they were sitting on the couch, eating Yuto's Indian food. It wasn't that hot, but Shinwon could see the younger struggling with not shoving the whole water jug on his mouth.

It hadn't even been an hour, but Shinwon felt already comfortable with the other boy's presence.

"You asked if I liked spicy food, but you never stop to think if you could handle it."

Yuto looked up, face as red as a tomato, but Shinwon wasn't sure if it was because of the food or the shame.

"So, can I ask; where from Japan are you?"

Yuto found the conversation a perfect opportunity to stop eating, so he put his chopsticks down. "Nagano, it's next to Yamanishi prefecture, which is next to Shizuoka prefecture, you know, where Mount Fuji is."

"I've never being to Japan before, but I'm sure it's beautiful."

"It's incredible. The landscape it's my favorite part about it."

Shinwon found cute how Yuto's eyes closed a bit trying to remember his home town. "Do you miss it?"

The younger bit his lower lip. "Sometimes, but not most of the time and certainly not now." He looked directly into Shinwon's eyes and the blonde felt as if his soul was being scanned. "Can I tell you something really cheesy?" and when the taller boy agreed with a head movement, he continued. "I started uni like 6 months ago. 5 months ago, I saw you for the first time. You were wearing a pink hoodie and talking happily with a black haired dude. Your smile was so cute than it even made me smile. 4 months ago, I learned your name, as the same guy called you, shouting through the campus. 3 months ago, I learned what class you were in, how smart you were. 2 months ago, I decided to talk to you but you were talking with this blonde dude and the way you were looking at him just threw me off. 1 month ago, I saw the blonde dude hugging the black haired dude so I decided that I had misunderstood everything but finals were close and I couldn't find you. Then, Changgu convinced me to go to this stupid frat party and I could only think if you were going to be there. And you were and I almost push you by accident but you were in front of me, looking at me for the first time and this is so cursi and stupid but I really like you."

Shinwon blinked one, twice. "Wow," he wasn't sure what to say. His cheeks were red and he felt like looking down, but then decided to l direct his eyes at Yuto while telling him "I like you too. My mind can't stop thinking about you and your smile and how your eyes look like half-moons when you grin and how good those tattoos look on you and I know I barely know you, but I really like you too."

The younger smiled in relief, putting a hand behind Shinwon's head and pulling him into a kiss. This one didn't last a little like the last one had. This one transferred Shinwon all of Yuto's feelings. Their mouths fitted together, as if they were made for one another. They lips matched, Yuto's lower lip overlapping with Shinwon's. Both kept their tongues on their own mouths, silently deciding to go slow. But Yuto moved to place small kisses on Shinwon's check, murmuring something the older couldn't hear.

"What?"

"I want to know everything about you." A shiver traveled from Shinwon's head, through his spine, through his whole body. Yuto felt it and went back to kissing his lips. "I really do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 148 18
some pentagon imagines and reactions pentagon requests are open my first time writing have fun
16 1 4
• Kino x Yuto x Wooseok / WooYuKi • Sometimes you hope something doesn't happen, with all your heart. You put all your energy into praying for the wo...
58.8K 3K 81
The ten boys known as PENTAGON act crazy on screen but what happens when there aren't fans or cameras? Read to find out. This book is going to be a m...
4.1K 255 26
yana rents a boyfriend for a day to feel what love is. started: 2/14/20 ended: 8/27/20