is this right? | yoonmin

By frostedXkookies

"It confuses me too. But its obvious that we have a thing for each other" TRIGGER WARNING! -self harm -rape ... More

ch.1
ch. 2
ch.3
ch.4
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
ch. 9
ch. 10
ch.11
ch. 12
ch. 13
ch.14
ch. 15
ch. 16
ch. 17
ch. 18
ch. 19
ch. 20
ch. 21
ch. 22
ch. 23
ch. 24
ch. 25
ch. 26
ch. 28
ch. 29
ch. 30
ch. 31
ch. 32
ch. 33
Sequel.

ch. 27

3K 104 35
By frostedXkookies

  "Happy birthday Yoongi!" Jimin said, kissing yoongi's cheek to wake him up.

  "Hmm. What?" Yoongi Mumbled, causing jimin to giggle.

  "I said Happy birthday, dummy"

  "Its my birthday?"

Jimin giggled as he watched yoongi turn on his phone screen.

"oh. it is. I honestly forgot" yoongi said like it was nothing.

  "Its your birthday! Aren't you Happy?" Jimin said, grabbing yoongi's hand.

  "Eh"

  "Well I know what will make you happy for your birthday" jimin smirked.

"You nasty child" Yoongi chuckled.

Jimin giggled. "Well anyways, I have a present for you"

Jimin got up and went into his bag, searching through it. He took out a rectangular shaped present. He climbed back into bed next to yoongi.  He handed it to yoongi and watched him open it. Yoongi smiled as he unwrapped a brown, leather, notebook.

  "Its journal for more songs. I know yours must be so full"

Yoongi smiled and opened the front cover.

  "Happy birthday, Yoongi. I love you so much. You're getting so old old ㅋㅋㅋ. Just joking around. Anyways I love you more than life itself. I don't know what I'd do without you. You've been here for me no matter what. And know that I'll always do the same. I care more about you than anything or anyone in the world. I'd do anything for you. And I know you would to, you've already proved that day after day. I've never loved someone as much as I love you. I love everything about you. One of my favorite things though is your adorable, gummy smile. Thats why I just want to make you smile today. I don't want to see that smile fade.

               ~jimin <3"

"Aww" yoongi smiled tackling jimin down and pecking his lips.

"I love you so much, Jimin" yoongi said, pecking jimin's lips before sitting back up.

"I love you too" jimin said, sitting up only to wrap his arms around yoongi's neck, mashing his lips against his. Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist, laying down and pulling jimin on top of himself.

Jimin began to grind his hips on yoongi's and Yoongi pulled away.

  "Jimin. Not now, later though. I promise" yoongi winked, reconnecting his lips to jimin's

A few minuets later they pulled apart, sitting up and getting out of bed.

  "Let's go see if the others are awake" yoongi said.

Jimin nodded and put on his sweatpants and pulling the sleeves of his sweatshirt over his hands, well yoongi's sweatshirt.

They first walked across the hall to namjoon's and jin's Room, knocking on the door and waiting patiently.

When the didnt answer Yoongi took out their room key and opened their door. "Ugh. Their sleeping"

  "Aww they look so cute cuddling" jimin whispered. "Well let's let them sleep"

Jimin walked behind yoongi out the door. They were greeted by two girls who were simply on their way to their room.

  "Oh my god!!!" One of them yelled.

  "Oh hello" jimin said Happily, not wanting to ignore their fans.

  "I love you guys so much! Can we get a picture?!" The other one asked.

  "Sure" jimin smiled.

The girl handed jimin her phone and jimin held it up, Yoongi getting beside him and the two girls in front of them. 

  "Ah pardon us for looking so bad right Now. We just woke up. I mean. I look pretty bad right now but yoongi always looks good" jimin said, fixing his hair.

The girls giggled at jimin complementing yoongi.

"No I'm the one who looks bad. You're the one who always looks good. "

"You both are extremely handsome. All of you guys look good with or without makeup. I can't say the same for me." One of the girls said. 

Jimin lowered the phone. "No, you both are very beautiful. You shouldn't say bad things about you're self, especially if you're as beautiful and nice as you both are"

"Oh my god. Thankyou" the girl blushed, looking down and smiling.

"No problem at all. I'm only speaking the truth"

Jimin held the phone back up and they all posed for a picture. They took a few photos. One with them all holding up V signs, smiling, and one of jimin kissing yoongi's cheek. And then they took more photos on the other girls phone.

Jimin and yoongi gave them autographs before bowing to them. The girls bowed back to them and walked away happily.

  "Alright. Well let's go see if tae and kookie are awake" jimin said, grabbing yoongi's hand and pulling him to the room that was next to theirs.

Again they knocked waited for someone to answer. They opened the door and yelled.

Taehyung and jungkook were cuddling, naked.

  "What the fuck! Close the door close the door!" Yoongi yelled, waking up both of them as jimin began to quickly close the door.

  "Get out! Get out!" Jungkook yelled, quickly covering himself.

Jimin slammed the door and sighed. "I did not want to see that. The only dick I want to see is yours"

"Jimin!" Yoongi whisper Yelled, making jimin giggle.

"Well. Should we go see if hoseok is Awake?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah I guess. But I swear if I see one more dick that isn't yours."

Jimin chuckled and they headed over to hoseoks room that was on the other side of their room.

The knocked and hoseok yelled for them to come in. They walked in and hoseok was laying on the bed on his stomach in front of his computer.

  "Hey. I'm video chatting minyoung right now." Hoseok said, turning the computer so the screen was facing yoongi and jimin.

Minyoung waved at them. "Hiii"

Yoongi and jimin both chuckled at her. Jimin waved and smiled.

"Its so weird how jimin looks so cute right now but a few weeks ago there wasn't an ounce of cute in him if ya know what I mean. " minyoung smirked.

"Oh.." Jimin said, looking back at the door and back to the computer. He tried to put on a Happy face.

"Well we only came over to say hi. Um.. I Better go and change out of my bed clothes.." Jimin said, walking out of hoseoks room and to his and yoongi's.

"Jimin wait." Yoongi said, running after jimin.

I'm so late about writing a chapter on yoongi's bday. But anyways I got an idea and now I think is a good time to incorporate an idea I've had for while in the next chapter.

The next chapter might be a bit triggering..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 103K 92
Unknown: hey my bf is cheating i want to get him back do you want to cheat
2.8K 130 35
Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY 🙏 Start: Nov 19th 2023 End: Feb 11th 202...
38.7K 2.2K 51
❛ Your so beautiful ❜ ❛ I'm not ..so stop.. ❜ ❛ Yes,you are and that's why I love you.❜ ❛ Stupid... ❜ © KSBBAA18 Do not copy or remake it. Thank you...
48.3K 2.8K 19
"You know, we'll get in trouble if anyone finds out" "That's why it's a secret" started: october 29th, 2016 completed: july 10th, 2018 (this took way...