The Basketball Player's Wife

By Strecyxpanics

Gabriella "Gabby" Green is the wife of a basketball player, one of the hottest in the league, Tremaine Green... More

Chapter 1: A Day In My Life
Chapter 2: New Patient
Chapter 3: Old Friend
Chapter Four: Issues Revealed
Chapter Five: Making Up
Chapter Six: Sista Sista
Chapter Seven: What the Heart Wants
Chapter Eight: Old Times Reminiscing
Chapter Nine: Dinner Party Part One
Chapter 10: Life Changes
Chapter 11: Different Pages
Chapter 12: My Baby
Chapter 13: I Can't
Chapter 14: Understand
Chapter 15: Acceptance
Chapter 17: The Morning After
Chapter 18: I Guess Faith is Real

Chapter 16: How Lady Hart Got Her Groove Back

344 11 0
By Strecyxpanics

Today was a good day.

My legal team, my publicist, and myself met with a very big name company, whaM who wanted to partner up with SCK for our cause.

As a result of our meeting, we're planning a European launch ball for SCK in order to raise money for the kids and the different programs I developed under SCK.

The company, whaM was willing to sponsor the event and donate $25,000 of their own money for the event.

And on top of that, the CEO, Joshua Wells was fine as hell. The English accent was definitely icing on the cake.

Every thing about the meeting went well but I was holding off signing on the dotted line until I met whaM's philanthropy chair Chad Wells who happens to be the CEO's cousin.

Joshua expressed to me that Chad and I would have to work closely together in the months leading up to the launch ball.

I wanted to make sure this Chad person was somebody I could see myself working with before agreeing to work with him.

Being that Chad was unable to attend the meeting, Joshua arranged for us at to meet at one of his family's upscale restaurants.

Which brings me to why I'm currently dressed in a red form fitted dress that went pass my knees and my favorite Louboutin heels.

I was sitted at the bar sipping on a Long Iced Tea while I waited for this Chad Wells character to show up.

I was about twenty minutes early but I didn't want to risk being late especially in a city I'm not too confident navigating in.

Garett dropped me off but I gave him the rest of the night off. The restaurant La Senza was pretty upscale and had airtight security for its rich and famous clientele so I felt safe enough to be alone without a baby sitter.

I was staring off into space when a deep and smooth voice interrupted, "Excuse me, is the seat beside you taken miss?

"No, by all means." I said motioning toward the seat.

Once he was seated, the man waved towards the bartender who immediately brought him a gin on the rocks.

Taking notice of this, I chuckled to myself.

"What?" The man quizzed as he looked at me.

"Oh nothing, you must come here often."

"How do you figure?" The man asked.

"Well the bartender seems to have your drink of preference memorized, which suggests that you're a regular."

"I admire your skills of deduction. What's an intelligent woman like you doing alone at a bar?"

"Minding my business." I said sipping my drink.

"You wound me, love." He said putting his hand to his heart and giving me puppy dog eyes. In that moment I realized how mesmerizing his brown eyes were.

"You're a big boy, you'll live."

"You American women sure do enjoy stealing hearts and stomping on them." He said sadly making me laugh.

"You're being melodramatic. But if you must know, I'm waiting for someone. We're suppose to be meeting at 9."

"How coincidental! I am also waiting for someone but I'm glad I met your mean self instead."

"Haha, very funny."

"What brings you across the pond, love?"

"Business and a little bit of pleasure."

"A little bit of pleasure, I think you ought to step it up a notch." He said giving me "the look".

"And how do you propose I do that?" I said a little suggestively. A little flirting never hurt nobody.

"Well first, let's get rid of that Long Island and get you a real drink." He smirked almost as if he was challenging me.

"Don't let the looks fool you, I can hold my own." I challenged.

"That sounds like a bet, love."

"Maybe, it is. A little game of tap out seems to be in order. Are you scared of losing?"

"Never. Losing is a foreign concept to me."

"Well, tonight might be a game changer for you because I was raised to never be a loser."

"Don't worry darling, I'll be here to nurse your broken ego. It's the gentlemen thing to do."

Laughing, I came to the conclusion this Brit would be worth my while.

He was matching me tit for tat. Taking note of this, we began the game.
_________________________________________

Shot, after shot, tease after tease, my meeting dinner with Chad Wells was long forgotten.

To be fair, before I decided to throw caution to the wind when he was over an half an hour late.

Me and Brown-Eyes were no longer in the bar but in the connecting hotel by the same name walking around.

"You know love, I don't know your name." The brown eyed Brit said licking his lips. His words were slightly slurring.

Despite being mildly inebriated, he seemed to be taking in every curve of my body and appreciating how nicely I filled out my dress.

"A little mystery is good for the soul." I teased making sure to add an extra sway like twitch in my step as I walked ahead of him.

"I've always been too curious for my own good." He retorted catching up to me by grabbing my hand.

I think the alcohol in our system was making us bolder and me a bit vulnerable.

"I've always been good at being good." I sighed slightly putting my head down.

"Why the long face? Is that a bad thing darling?" He asked sweeping my hair behind my ear and then lifting my chin so my eyes could meet his. Brown Eyes' hand slowly drifted from my chin to the side of my neck.

His hands felt so good on my skin. They were slightly calloused, not too soft but rough enough.

Crossing my eyes, I soaked up the sensation his hand was giving my hyper sensitive body.

Getting out of my thoughts, I said "Being good and following the rules has only gotten me hurt. I've always done what was required of me and went beyond. I want to be bad for once and focus on my needs without considering everyone else."

"And how do you suppose you'll do that?"

I don't think we realized we had began inching closer and closer to each other. The chemistry between us was making us blind to our actions.

The sexual tension was building quickly.

"I'll start with you." I whispered. We were now so close the tips of our noses were touching.

"I think I like that idea very much." He whispered back. His brown eyes seemed trained on my full heart shaped lips.

I don't know if it's possible, but I felt like I was drowning in his manly scent and Lord did his hard body feel good pressed against mine.

"Brown-Eyes, do you believe in magic?"

"Not particularly darling."

"How about we make some tonight?" I whispered slightly brushing my lips against his.

"Anything involving you, I'd love to be in."

Losing the last bit of self control I had, I pulled on Brown Eyes' neck to bring his lips closer to mind.

Immediately, I felt parts of my body being caressed that had been without love for awhile.

Before I knew it, I was hoisted in the air as Brown Eyes wrapped my legs around his waist.

I groaned in pleasure as I felt his excitement pressed up against my core. From there, our kissing got even more intense and passionate.

Between kisses I managed to tell Brown Eyes to get us a room.

To which he responded something along the lines of owning the hotel and something concerning a penthouse.

I was too occupied with trying to get this man clothes and my rocks off to really pay attention.

To sum it all up, we found a bed somewhere, magic was made and ya girl got her groove back. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 211 20
❝ if you had my love and i gave you all my trust, would you comfort me? ❞ basketball players, their families and their coaches get swept up into the...
15.3K 378 12
Kelly and Cari have been through what seems like everything, but the things they're going though that seem small are actually big, and will tell if t...
62.3K 1.4K 37
"Gabriella, I think we were meant to be, this contest this opportunity everything about this I believe in us, you're the one I love, no other girl in...
248K 3.4K 43
[PROFANITY AND SEXUAL ACTIVITY] Best friends since childhood. Lovers forever? Welcome to the story of Alessandra and Lonzoβ™₯️. Disclaimer: th...