Writers Games: Ghost

By SimplyComplicated_

Cassandra Black is back. Back from the dead that is. As an ex-tribute in the games she knows exactly what it... More

Introductions and Rules
Head Gamemaker: Cassandra Black
Assistant Gamemaker: Aconite Hemlock
Forms and Reservations
District 1 Female: Avarice Affinia (@GhostOfGamesPast) *DEAD*
District 1 Male: Glittering Eversparkly (@GhostsOfGamesPast) *DEAD*
District 2 Female: Viper Pandora Welsh (@TheCupquakeQueen) *DEAD*
District 2 Male: Aston Jinx (@SummerSwimmer_Kayla) *DEAD*
District 3 Female: Dayta Sparke (@BringInTheHarmonies)
District 3 Male: Zar Tower (@Have_A_Grim_Day) *DEAD*
District 4 Female: Cassia de Monroe (@TheTinyAngel)
District 4 Male: Caspian Halycon (@TheTinyAngel) *DEAD*
District 5 Female: Rhea Nocturne (@TheAwkwardStranger)
District 5 Male: Pisces Bastion (@EverlastingDark) *DEAD*
District 6 Female: Adrianna Vesurvious (@TheUnexpectedVictor) *DEAD*
District 6 Male: Maximum Powers (@SoupForBrains) *DEAD*
District 7 Female: Chikere Ainsley (@PierceTheElf) *DEAD*
District 7 Male: Atlas Meridios (@Fearless_24601) *DEAD*
District 8 Female: Ramie Taylor (@AnderaGNovak)
District 8 Male: Pintuck Taylor (@AnderaGNovak) *DEAD*
District 9 Female: Paradox Rememberance Winters (@katniss-everdeen) *DEAD*
District 9 Male: Azure Featherlin (@katniss-everdeen) *DEAD*
District 10 Female: Kateri Armena (@StrongerThanFear) *DEAD*
District 10 Male: Jack Tanner (@TheHyperactiveShadow) *DEAD*
District 11 Female: Annie (@Annie172) *DEAD*
District 11 Male: Peppin Potts (@LesGeek) *DEAD*
District 12 Female: Bailey (@SummerSwimmer_Kayla) *DEAD*
District 12 Male: Unicorn... Inferus (@TheCupquakeQueen) *DEAD*
Task One: Awakening
Task One ~Male Tributes~
Task One ~Female Tributes~
Scoring
Task One ~Scores~
Task Two: Ace the Interviews
Task Two ~Male Tributes~
Task Two ~Female Tributes~
Task Two ~Scores~
Task Three: The Bloodbath
Task Three ~Entries~
Task Three ~Scores~
Task Four: They've come for the dead... and the living
Task Four ~Entries~
Task Four ~Scores~
Eliminations
Quarter Finals: Real Ghosts
Quarter Finals ~Entries~
Quarter Finals ~Scores~
Eliminations
Semifinals: Soul Searching
Semifinals ~Entries~
Semifinals ~Scores~
Eliminations
Finals: Through Hell and Back
Finals Entry : Dayta Sparke
Finals Entry: Cassia de Monroe
Finals Entry: Rhea Nocturne
Finals Entry: Ramie Taylor
Voting
And the Victor is...

Eliminations and Sponsors

179 6 4
By SimplyComplicated_

Sadly, we must see someone go. This tribute happens to be:

Zar Towers.

Sorry you had to go so soon. It's a shame that people have to go so early, but it is a competition after all.

On a brighter note, here are the sponsored tributes! Two were sponsored by Cassandra, and two by Aconite.

Those sponsored by Cassie are,

Viper Welsh: Cassie likes the spunk that Viper has. Viper may have thought she blew her interview, and with the rest of the Capitol, she may very well have, but it only confirmed that Viper had the attitude Cassie wanted to see in her tributes. Even when Viper flipped her off, rather than angering her, it made her grin. Cassie wished she had thought of that herself, and she could definitely see a part of herself in Viper.

And

Rhea Nocturne: Rhea reminded Cassie of a younger version of herself, even though they are the same age. She can see that Rhea will do anything to win, which is exactly what she had planned, before that was screwed up by dying. Cassie can still see that Rhea cares for her friends though, something Cassie had given up ages ago, and she's not sure whether she likes that or not. Nonetheless, Cassie thinks that, if given the right opportunity, Rhea will be able to provide district five the victor she once hoped to be.

Those sponsored by Ace are:

Pintuck Taylor: Ace believes that Pintuck is able to win, as long as he puts his mind to it. She believes that any help he can get would be beneficial and would help to get him out alive this time.

And

Avarice Affinia: Ace believes that even though Avvie is very capable of winning these games by herself, she thinks that all the help that Avvie can get will help her win. She also feels a little sorry for Avvie, because her plan of killing her 'Lover' in the games backfired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
185K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...