My Wicca, My Religion

By _Talamh_

My name is Talamh. Talamh is my witch name, it means "Earth" in Gaelic. I am wiccane and witch of blood. In t... More

Presentation
The witch you are
The magicks stones
Hand's lines
Love spells
The 8 sabbats
The circle
Knowledge spells
Positive changes
Divination
Purification
Wicca's history
Beauty spells
Runes
Priests
Confidence spells
Protection
Properity ritual
The using of plants in Wicca
Colors
Healing
Call for calm
Communication
Every day's spells
Power
Wiccan writing
Sigils
Conclusion

Hiding spells

334 13 0
By _Talamh_

We all have secrets, some that we wish to keep buried in the depths of our soul for the rest of our days. These spells will dissolve in the eyes of others your most precious secrets.

Hide
Recite these simple words and concentrate on what you wish to hide. "It's time to leave this place, it's all right, there's nothing here for you now, you have to go, go now, go finish what you started, go with my blessing farewell, farewell."

Create the illusion of not being present
"I'm not here, there's nothing here. You see nothing, you hear nothing, you do not feel anything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 315 26
A book full of herbs from A-Y for witchy/alchemy/whatever stuff. This is not my information, it belongs to the site Spells of Magic. Be sure to chec...
104K 1.1K 192
Greetings, my little witches and welcome to my simple spellbook~ Feel free to browse and look at all these wonderful spells/potions that can grant yo...
330 14 6
𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐓𝐒| "Witches are supernatural beings who are born with the power to affect change by magical means, known as witchcraft." Kamryn Jenkin...
3K 29 24
Here you will find a handbook on wicca and witchcraft spells. All done by me in my notes and complete right away! I hope it is useful for you! ~ Writ...