Karma x Reader ( Lemons inclu...

By OtakuLaife

" Don't look there, pervert. " You say, as Karma was looking at you in.... (No spoilers!) It is my first time... More

Creator's Introduction
The Beginning Of Your Journey!
The Awakening of Your Flame.
It's An Astonishing Sight! Not Really.
Fucking Hell, 3-E! ( Paused )
Fucking Hell, 3-E Part 2
The High-Schooler's Retribution
LEMON-Juice?!
Sorry...
Shout/Outs
Change of plans.
LEM0NS
Confession
This is going to be continued, but to a different story!
The first page of the new story is published!

Suggestions?

7.2K 53 28
By OtakuLaife

Hey guys, before I update for the lemon, I would like to know if you have any suggestions for me.

btw, i purposely add funky shit in there..

like when you chewed the tape off. hungry much?

or like..

the thoughts. i add wacky shit in there. ;^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

im sorry.

do you want me to continue being funny or...?????? because i like the memes im seeing in the comments lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 530 130
This is a wide spectrum of anime and manga that I've read and watched. These are Xreader and requests are open. If I know enough about the character...
1.5M 92.1K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
33.9K 368 20
Hello everyone and welcome to One Piece Oneshots. Here I'll write various stories about almost every onepiece character so, there'll bs a looong wayy...
216K 6.5K 67
♡This is a book that is a mix of Karma x reader, Asano x reader, and Itona x reader. You can choose one of them to read, two of them, or even all of...