Saviour of the Broken

FallingFar

Boys, girls, and humans of all kind! Sit down, shut up, and strap in tight, because you're in for one fucked... Еще

[Sweet Talk With a Hint of Sin]
[Rigor Mortis Ain't Got Nothin' On How Hard You'll Be]
[Satan's Little Errand Boy Is Busy]
[He Doesn't Look a Thing Like Jesus Because He Isn't]
[Hell Hath No Furry Like My Boy's Sex Drive]
[I've Only Felt Religion When I've Lied With You]
[You'll Never Be Forgiven 'Til Your Boy is Too]
[For Now]

[In The Beginning, There Was Sin]

125 2 0
FallingFar

  Honestly, this doesn't have a plot, but, then again, our lives don't really have plots do they? Or is the big guy upstairs sitting around all day with nothing better to do than map out our lives in the form of stories that entertain him? You can believe in that shit if you want, whatever helps you sleep at night, but I can tell you right now—there is no God. There is, however, a hell. Speak my name to anyone and tell me what they say. They'll snarl and spit out 'he's the devil himself' through their clenched teeth. There's no one up there to come swoop down and save you when you need it most. Oh no. There's just me, my boy, and the room. Where you come into play is entirely up to you. I could be your worst nightmare come true or just a friendly face you pass on the street. Your choices are yours, but your consequences? Those are mine to choose.  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Age Gap [JJK] Moon

Фанфик

136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
629K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...