Memories of the Seven (PJO) [...

Par Bianca_di_Angelo_18

Hera forces the Seven and some extra have to Reveal there pasts. Leo is scared they will not except him... Plus

Prolouge
1-Hera's Visit
3-Frank's Maiko
4-Frank Departure
5-Piper's Brother
6-Pipers Father
7-Piper's Old Friend
8-Hazel's Boyfriend
9-Hazel's Mother
10-Hazel's First Pet
11-Nico's Mother
12-Nico's Sister
13-Nico's Heartache
14-Reyna's Father
15-Reynas Pirate Problem
16-Reyna's Departure
17-Jason's Sister
18-Jason's Abandonment
19-Jason's Eyesight
20-Percy's Mom
21-Percys Step Father
22-Percy's First Friend
23-Leo's Mom
24-Leo's Foster Mom
25-Leo's Depressin
26-The Oak Tree of Bad Doing
Epilogue

2-Frank's Mother

15K 223 95
Par Bianca_di_Angelo_18

Colors of kaleidoscope swirled around the half-bloods.
Finnaly they were standing in a grass green field on a hill top with many trees. Frank chocked ,"My home, in Vancouver, Canada" He pointed at a small mansion like building below the hill, where 3 figures were hiking up

"Fei! Help this old woman. My old bones can't keep up with you and your mother." An old Chinese Canadian Woman spoke in a rough voice.
A little boy, no older that 10 holding a picnic basket clumsly made his way over to his grandmother.
"Yes Grama" he said and helped the poor woman up the hill.
"That's my good Fei"
"Grama my names Frank"

"Frank? Is that you?" Jason asked at the verge of laughing at his name.
Frank blushed and nodded,"Yah,that's my grama and the other one..is my mom." Hazel held his hand to reassure him she was there.
All of them hiked up too. The Zhang's couldn't see them at all. 

"What kind of name is Frank? That is no proper name for a Chinese young man, Fei is much better," The old woman argured.

A beautiful Chinese woman with short dark hair and brown eyes that resbled Frank so much laughed and said ,"Mama we're in Canada, Fei to them is a strange name, Frank is more common here."

Grama Zhang huffed ,"Who cares what they think? As long as my grandchild is proud of his name."

Young Frank smiled, "I am proud grama!"
Grama Zhang grinned,"That's my boy!" Emily Zhang just smiled at her mother and son.

"My grandmother is proudly Chinese" Frank explained. "She hated the name Frank, Fei was my original name."

The others said nothing. They didn't know this, execpt Percy and Hazel whom already knew. But the others felt a weird feeling. Hera was rigth, even if it was just a small detail, it felt better to know about one another.

The Zhang family sat down under an oak tree and ate on the very top of the green hill. The sight was beautiful from below.

The other Demigods sat on the grass as well. Careful not to enturup the Zhang Family Picnic.

After they were done eating Frank went out to shoot arrows nearby. But the Demigods stayed back to hear Grama Zhang and Emily talk.

"Fei needs to know," Grama Zhang whispered. Emily tensed,"No mother, not until he is older ,he still very young to know...that!"
Grama Zhang sighed, "Oh Emily, He's 10 now, he's old enough, tell him before it is too late, he is the proper owner of that damned stick."

They knew what was going on, the fire stick that Frank now possesses.

"Oh and his animal powers"

"Mama as I said before Frank-"
"Fei!"
"Fei is too young to know yet, he hasn't even transformed yet, how can we even know?"

"I can, you can, he definetly can." The stubborn on old woman argues.

"That's not a good argument" Emily groanes.

"So they already knew about you powers?" Reyna asked.
Frank nodded.

"Mama!!mama!!look!!" Young Frank called. The two Zhang ladies followed. Frank had hit the center target of an oak tree. "Brilliant my little prince" Emily said.

Grandma Zhang started on her way towards the house.
"Mama aren't you going to stay?"
"No thank you Emily, I prefer sleeping indoors. Goodnight "

"Goodnight mama,"
"Goodnight grama,"

And the old woman left.

Emily picked up little Frank and swung him around. Young Frank giggled

Emily sat down on the oak tree with young frank in her lap.

"She's lovely" Piper commented.
Frank nodded slowly in agreement.
"To me she's was the best mom in world."

"'was'?" Leo asked

Frank nodded, "She went out to fight in Alfganastan and died protecting her comerands, she worked bravely for the military"

They all placed a hand on Franks shoulder, Hazel hugged him.
Frank felt like he had a whole new family. Well, have.

"What were you and Grama talking about?" Young Frank asked.
Emily smiled,"Nothing Frank, when your older we'll talk"
Frank nodded,"Ok mama"
Emily hugged Frank thigthly, wrapping her arms around him. A tear slipped. As if, she knew she wouldn't be able to hold Frank again in the far future.

Then the rainbow colors returned and a new imagine took its place.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2K 35 22
Just a solangelo fic TW/ Drugs/smoking, drinking, eating disorder, child abuse, trauma, talks of rape, self harm, suicidal tendencies, a lot of swear...
21.7K 1.1K 35
❛ I had a feeling so peculiar, this pain wouldn't be for 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆. ❜ ⎯⎯ ⠀ㅤִㅤ ୨⠀♡⠀୧ ㅤִ...
3.3K 133 28
Meet the new demigods in camp, Bianca and Jo. These two girls loved the Percy Jackson books till to depth of Tartarus and back again. But when the ch...
338K 8.4K 45
It's been just over a year since the end of the Giant War. Percy and Annabeth have completed high school and are preparing to move to New Rome to con...