Silence and Sadness

By Lizzy_Rose12

Gerard Way was a pretty happy kid. He didn't like talking to people, and sometimes he got all panicky around... More

Chapter 1-Hello
Just another new kid?
More than friends.
Love
Bob Explains More
Breaking the Ice
(So Long And) Goodnight
Not an Update
The Bridge
A Vow
Memories and Romance
Happy Anniversary
Announcements!!
Early Sunsets
Secrets
Duet
Secrets Come Out
Safe
Thankful
The Truth Comes Out
Speech Therapy
Mischief
The Fanfiction Awards 2017
Breaking Down
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Falling Apart
I'm Okay, I promise.
Stressing
Happiness Gone Wrong
Reunion
I Love You
Through it All
End of an Era

Angel

268 7 22
By Lizzy_Rose12

{Frank's POV}

I woke up, my head throbbing, in a dark room. I tried to move, but something was holding me back. Instinctively, I started screaming for help. The lights turned on, burning my eyes. Once my vision adjusted, I looked around, but didn't see anyone. "Hello? I-I need help!" I called, struggling against the restraints once again. I looked around the room. It was a pretty small room, with stone walls and a matching floor. My wrists and ankles were bound with thick, leather straps to a chair. "Please! Help me!" I called again.
      Somebody laughed, but I couldn't see them. Then, he stepped into the room. I stared at him, a wave of emotions flowing through me-confusion, shock, anger, hatred, fear. "Hello, Frank. I'm so glad to see you." He said, smiling viciously. "L-Let me g-go." I ordered, my voice shaky. "Oh, I don't think so. I think I want to have a little fun first. What do you say, Frankie? Let's have some fun!" He pulled a knife out from his back pocket and, smiling, brought it towards me. I screamed through clenched teeth as the knife cut through my arms, blood pouring down them. Next, he moved on to my face. My breathing grew a little heavier, blood stinging my eyes as it trickled down from the new cut across my head.
"I have business to attend to. We will continue our little game later." He said, chuckling to himself as e left the room, slamming a metal door behind him. I heard it lock. I sank back in my chair, and began wondering what would happen to me. Would I ever get out of here? Would I ever see Gerard again? Tears fell down my face, mixing with the blood.

{Bob's POV}

       I walked into my house, expecting to see Frank sitting on the couch. "Mom? Frank?" I called. "I'm in the kitchen, honey!" My mom called. I went into the kitchen. "Hey, where's Frank?" I wondered. "I just assumed he was in your room, sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up. If you see him in there, tell him it's almost dinner time. I made vegetarian chili." She said. "Ok." I said, running to my room. When I opened the door, I realized that the room was empty. "Ugh, Frankie...Where are you?" I asked to myself, starting to get worried. Frankie wouldn't leave like this, without letting someone know. He..."He would leave a note!" I said, quickly glancing around. That's when I noticed the folded piece of paper on my desk with my name on it, written neatly in Frank's handwriting. I quickly scanned through the note, and was shocked. "Mom!" I yelled, running into the kitchen.
       "Honey, what's wrong?!" Mom asked. "Um, Ray and Mikey need help with something. Frank is over there now. I'll be back soon." I said, running out the door before she could say a word. I got in my car and sped over to Ray's house, knocking roughly on the door. Ray answered, a bit confused. "Bob, what's wrong? Here, come inside. " he said, ushering me into the house and closing the door. "Are your parents here?" I asked. "No, they went out. What's wrong?" I took the note out of my pocket and handed it to him. "Frank left this on my desk. I think he may be in serious trouble, Ray." I explained. Ray read the note, his eyes wide. "We have to go get him back. I can call Mikey for help, but we can't tell Gerard. This could really mess him up." He said. "He'll be messed up even more if we don't tell him. He won't trust any of us!" I argued.
        Ray sighed, shaking his head. "You're right. I'll call Mikey, and have him and Gee meet us here." He said, pulling his phone out. He went out into the kitchen to make the call, leaving me in the living room, alone in the silence, just me and my thoughts.

{Mikey's POV}

I was sitting in the living room, watching a movie with mom and Gerard, when my phone went off. I pulled it out of my pocket, and the screen said it was Ray. "I'll be back." I said, getting up to go to the kitchen. "He's gotta talk to his new boyfriend!" Gerard laughed, winking at me. I frowned, rolling my eyes before going into the kitchen and answering the phone. "Hey, Ray, what's up?" I asked. "Are you and Gee busy?" "Um, were watching a movie with our mom. Why, is everything okay?" I wondered, growing concerned. "Listen, don't tell Gee about this until the two of you are alone. Bob is here. He said Frank left a note for him at his house. Long story short, he's in big trouble. We need to go get him. Get over here ASAP." Ray said. "Ok. We'll be right there." I said, hanging up.
       "Hey, uh, Ray needs our help with something. Come on, Gee. Mom, we'll be back." I said, pulling my sneakers and jacket on. Gee got up, looking at me curiously, and ran to his room, running back in moments later with his Misfits hoodie and sneakers on. He grabbed his car keys off the hook and followed me out to his car. "What's wrong with Ray?" Gee asked, climbing into the car with me. "Drive, and I'll tell you, but you have to promise me you'll stay calm." I said. "Sure. What's wrong?" He asked again, pulling out of the driveway and down the street. "Okay, Bob went home and found a note from Frank on his desk. He thinks Frank may be in serious trouble. That's all I know for now. Ray said Bob would explain more when we got there." I explained. "Trouble?! What kind of trouble?!" Gee asked. "I don't know, Gee, but you need to relax. Focus on driving. We're almost there." I reminded him.
      Minutes later, we pulled into Ray's driveway. Gee raced inside, with me following quickly behind him. "Hey, guys." Ray said. He and Bob were seated on the couch in the living room, worried expressions on their faces. "What happened to Frankie?" Gerard asked, a little calmer than before. Bob held up a piece of paper. "Frankie left me this." He said, handing it to Gerard. Gerard read it over. "The Gas station on Keller. I know where that is. Come on. We have to go after him." Gee said. "Read over the note again Gee." Bob said, staring at the floor. I took the piece of paper from Gerard and read it out loud. "Bob, I got a message from him earlier. He has Gerard. I have to go after him. He wants me to meet him at the Old Gas station on Keller. If I don't come back, you know where we are. I'm sorry. I'll bring Gee back safe, I promise. Frank." I read.
Gee stopped. "I-I didn't...I only skimmed it. He-He went...He went to rescue me?" He asked. Bob nodded. "Why would he be so stupid?!" Gee shouted. "Gee, relax. You know you would do the same for him. We'll get him back. Come on." Bob said. "I'm driving." Gee said. We all agreed and followed Gee out to his car. Gee drove fiercely, and we reached the gas station in minutes. "He probably had him go in through the back." Ray whispered. We all nodded, and moved around the gas station to the back door. A chain and padlock was around the handle.
Ray gave it a shake. "It's really rusty and weak." He said, wiping the rust from his hand. "Bob, in the back seat f my car, I have a mallet (like the kind you use for camping). Grab it." Gee said. Bob went to the car and came back with our camping mallet. Gerard took it in his hands and beat the chains with it until they broke. I caught them before they clattered to the ground. We all looked at each other. "Well, let's go." Ray said. Slowly, the four of us went inside.

{Gerard's POV}-Last one, I promise.

        I lead the way into the Gas station. There was two rooms down a little ways from the door, but both of them were empty. "Wait, quiet." Bob whispered. We all stopped moving and fell silent. I could hear what he was hearing- quiet, almost silent crying. I followed the sound, which led us to a small metal door, which was thankfully unlocked. I quietly pulled it open, hissing at the soft groan of the corroded metal. Once the door was open, I turned to the others. "There's another door at the bottom of the stairs. I-I think Frankie's down there." I whispered. "Bob and I will stay up here, watch in case someone comes, and let you know somehow. You and Mikey go." Ray said. I nodded, smiling at the two of them, and lead Mikey down the stairs. I quietly opened the door at the bottom, staying back as I noticed there was someone in the room. "You're such a good boy, you know that? You're so quiet, just taking it all." the man said with a smirk. I peered out just a little farther and was shocked when my eyes came upon Frank. He was tied down to a chair, and nearly every inch of his skin was covered in cuts, bruises, and blood. I could tell he was struggling to stay awake. "Gee, we have to do something. Frank could be..." He didn't have to say the rest. I knew what he meant, and he was right. The man leaned in closer to Frank, his grin widening. "I'm going to make you scream, Frankie. I want you to beg me not to kill you, you worthless piece of trash. Scream for me, Frankie." he said, bringing a knife across Frankie's cheek. Frankie cried out in pain, trying his hardest not to scream. "I can't watch this anymore." I whispered. I pushed the door the rest of the way open and burst into the room. The man turned to me, a shocked expression on his face. Frankie's eyes were shut, but I could see that he was still breathing. 

       "Oh, you must be Frankie's little boyfriend. It's so nice to meet you, and so very unfortunate that all of this is the last thing you will ever see." he said, gesturing to the room we were in. I scowled angrily and punched him in the jaw. He stumbled back a bit, closer to Frankie. Frank groaned, his eyes opening just a sliver. Mikey raced over, pushing the man with as much strength he could, and quickly began working on untying Frank. The man came back over, picked Mikey up by his shirt, and tossed him across the room. I watched as my brother hit the concrete, rolled, and came to a stop, facing the wall. "Mikey?! Are you okay?" I asked, slowly inching closer to him. A small groan came from his mouth as he slowly sat up. "Yeah, a little scraped up and sore, but I'm fine." he replied. "Not for long!" the man said, brandishing his knife as he moved towards Mikey. "No!" I yelled, pushing him to the floor. I cried out as I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. He pushed me off of him, and I rolled across the room. Clutching my burning shoulder, I pulled my hand away, now stained scarlet. "Gerard!" Mikey called. "I-I'm okay. Get Frank out. I'll be okay. Go!" I ordered. Mikey looked between Frank and I, clearly torn, but eventually nodded and grabbed Frank, lifting him over his shoulder. Bob appeared at the bottom of the stairs, quickly looking around at the scene in front of him. "Gee, are you okay?!" he asked, seeing my bleeding shoulder. "Y-Yeah, it hurts, but I'm fine. Help Mikey. I'll deal with him." I said. Bob went over to Mikey and took Frank from him. "Help your brother. I'll take him." he said. Mikey thanked him, and rushed to my side, helping me to my feet and blocking the man from me. The man laughed, pulling something from his back pocket. "Mikey, move!" I shouted, shoving him out of the way as the man pulled the trigger. 

        The bullet tore through my side, causing me to double over as the burning pain coursed through my entire body. Slowly, I sank to my knees, clutching the wound. I screamed as it burned, and I fell and rolled onto my back. My breathing became heavy, dark spots dancing across my vision. "No! Gee!" Mikey cried, rushing to my side. As soon as he put pressure on the wound, I cried out again and coughed, blood dribbling down my chin. My eyelids started to grow heavy. I felt a hand slap my cheek, causing me to open my eyes again. "Stay with me, Gee. Please. Stay awake." Mikey pleaded. "Mikes, I-I'm tired. W-Wanna...sleep." I said, my eyes closing once again. He shook me, accidentally pressing down on my wounded shoulder. I bit back a scream and turned away. "I'm so sorry!" he said. "'S okay." I stuttered, dizzy. The man came closer, holding his gun up, aimed towards Mikey. "Please, don't." Mikey begged him. He smiled. "Say it again." he ordered. "Please...please don't shoot." Mikey repeated, holding his hands in the air. I heard another gun shot and flinched. Did he...? I looked up and saw a police officer standing at the door, gun raised. "He needs help." Mikey said. The officer knelt beside me. I was growing tired again. "What's his name?" he asked Mikey. "G-Gerard." Mikey answered. The officer put his hand on my arm. "Hey, Gerard? Can you hear me?" he asked. I nodded, looking up at him through half-closed eyes. "Okay, good. My name is Wentz. You can call me Pete. Listen, paramedics are on their way down, okay? Just, stay awake. Talk to your brother. Just stay awake, okay. I hear them coming." he explained, getting up to meet the medics at the door. 

       "M-Mikes?" I stuttered. "Yeah, Gee?" he asked. "I-I'm...s-sorry." I said, my eyes closing, as I fell victim to the dark.

OMG, this was 2,378 words! I think that makes up for the almost month hiatus, and then the really short and vague chapter. If you like this chapter, please remember to vote/comment, because it means so much to me.

If you want to do something interesting, too, you should check out my new event book, "Emo/Rock March Madness." Round 6 will be posted shortly. Go there to vote on your favorite bands, until we have a winner. Good luck, and may the best band win! ;)

Thanks for reading! Later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 35 29
Caroline was almost a normal girl. She had a few friends, but she spent most of her time locked away in her room. That is, until she meets gorgeous r...
4.1K 108 30
Frank Iero is the new gay kid. At his old school, he got bullied for being gay. His parents are getting a divorce. Now that he's got a new start, he'...
8.8K 255 26
Shy kid Frank Ieros life is turned around after he meets the kind hearted Gerard Way. The two are practically as close as two could be, enjoying picn...
128K 7.8K 46
~AU~ Set in the 1960's~ Frank Iero, is a struggling musician dealing with the rejection from his family, as well as his recent personal discovery. He...