Blue Eyes (A Paranormal Roman...

By thatoneweirdgurrl

HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Crush #2 in Paranormal For a moment he just sits there watching me with amused eyes, a s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Big S/O
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
My Idea! + Q/A questions
Answers!
The Playlist

Chapter 47

47.2K 2.3K 979
By thatoneweirdgurrl

This Kiss-Cover by Alex Day

I focus solely on my phone laying still on the bedside table. I grab at the power of the moon shining in through the open window out of pure boredom.

Fascination and satisfaction course through my body as the cell phone lifts up into the air, floating on nothing but air. There's a knock on my door, and I lose my concentration for a fraction of a second. The phone falls back onto the table with a loud clatter. Frustrated, I glare at the door "Yes?" I ask politely just in case it's Melina. "Hey it's me, can I come in?" Adelram's voice calls from the other side of the door.

Without waiting for my answer, he opens the door and steps in, standing next to the bed that I'm sitting on. "What's the point of asking if you're not even going to wait for a reply?" I demand quirking an eyebrow. Adelram smirks at me. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my company, so waiting for your reply seemed pointless and arbitrary." he shrugs nonchalantly, as if he weren't being a cocky egoist nearly a second before.

I narrow my eyes at him and stand up, stepping closer to him. "You know, before you so rudely interrupted, I was actually moving me cellphone, with my mind I mean." I inform Adelram excitedly. A smile stretches on Adelram's lips as he looks at me, a small spark in his eyes. "That's incredible Princess, you're progressing so fast." he states. Fast? It took me six hours to move a friggin pebble! "I know it seems like it took much longer than it should have, but for most people it takes from a range of two-four weeks to learn something you might consider simple." Adelram explain.

Two to four weeks? Dang! And I though six hours was long...

Suddenly a thought comes to mind, one that I've been contemplating over and over in my head almost since I met Adelram.

"Jake?" I say "I mean Adelram?" I quickly correct.

"Hmm?"

"Can you read my mind?" I ask anxiously waiting for his reply. I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this, everything so far has pointed to him being able to, but I need the confirmation, I need to know for sure.

Adelram nervously fidgets with him hands, biting his bottom lip. I can't help but stare distractedly as his pearly white teeth bite into his fluffy pink lip. Adelram looks up at me with a smirk winking flirtatiously at me. I blush and look to the floor. That seemed to have given Adelram the confidence he needed because he smirks at me "yeah, I have the ability to read minds, got it from my mom." he concedes, finally after an appropriate amount of torture.

My eyes widen as humiliation runs through me. Suddenly realization sets in.

All of the times that I had thought of Jake's sexy body, or his intoxicating smell, or how badly I wanted him to kiss me, he was listening. "So are you just like, always reading my mind?" I ask, as answer, Adelram takes a step closer to me and says "oranges and peppermint huh?" With a smirk on his lips. I feel myself blush profusely, oh gosh.

"You know when we first met and you were thinking I was 'frickin hot'? Or when you were thinking to Cassandra 'get your slutty hands off him'? How about That time you were thinking about what our babies would look like? Or when you were staring at my abs and you were thinking that they were the perfect amount of tan, that each of my eight 'well defined abs' were placed perfectly in a long line down my stomach? Or that time when you kept thinking about what it would be like to kiss my lips? No...I wasn't reading your mind." Adelram hints a mischievous smirk appearing on his lips. I feel myself flare with an intensifying embarrassment. Every single thought I had, he heard it. I bite my lip completely mortified.

"Hey." Adelram comforts putting his hand under my chin and lifting it "I think about kissing you all the time." he admits giving me a half-smirk. I feel myself blush impossibly deeper.

Adelram and I stand here, watching each others eyes intensely as our faces slowly begin to draw closer. I feel my heart thump wildly and my breath catch in my throat. Nervousness, anxiety, and worry are all swarming around in my stomach, but there's one feeling that trumps all of those, excitement.

And then it happens, his soft full lips are pressing up against mine for the first time ever. I'm having the hardest time trying to figure out why we waited so long to feel this amazing feeling. It feels incredible, his lips move intimately against mine, as if kissing was his second nature, which of course only makes me nervous about how bad I'm doing compared to all the girls he's kissed.

You're better than all of them.
The thoughts pops into my mind under Adelram's voice, making my cheeks flush a deep crimson. I push the doubts out of my head as I wrap my arms around his neck and slip my hand into his thick black hair, pulling him impossibly closer.

His arms wrap tightly against my waist pulling me up against him. I get lost in the moment, all I can think about is how it feels when his lips press against mine in a beautifully magical motion. I tug at his hair slightly and open my mouth when his tongue pokes my bottom lip. His tongue feels around my whole mouth, as if all he wants is to taste me. I push my tongue into his and feel around everywhere, wanting to memorize the shape, size and feel of his mouth. We move together in perfect sync.

This is nothing like when I kissed Brandon, when I kissed Brandon I never felt anything, it was just kissing. But with Adelram-as cliche as it sounds-it's tremendous, I swear tingles zoom from my lip and shoot all the way down to my toes. I can't even explain what I'm feeling, it's as if our lips were meant to press together, as if our whole purpose is to kiss (which I must say, I wouldn't mind) He stands up, he backs me up until I'm pushed against the wall, deepening the kiss.

I'm getting lost in the moment, it's a wonderful feeling, better than any experience I've ever gone through, all I want to do is pull him closer, kiss him deeper, hold him longer, but it all ends when a image of Abigail flashes through me mind. Suddenly my eyes pop open as I push Adelram off. We both stand here breathing heavily as we try to catch our breaths. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what have I done?" I ask mainly to myself. Adelram gives me a confused look as he watches me contently. "Get out." I whisper as guilt sets like a boulder in the pit of my stomach. "Princess I-" I feel tears well in my eyes but I won't let them escape, I can't. "Jake please, we never should have kissed, it's my fault I'm sorry. Please just leave." I beg quietly, not bothering to correct myself on his name.

With one last look of hurt and confusion, Adelram silently leaves my room.

What is wrong with me? My best friend has been captured by a torturing, heartless, monster and I'm here stopping myself from strengthening my powers to kiss her boyfriend.

I rest my face in my hands and let out a loud, frustrated scream, not caring about who hears. I'm so selfish, I'm a horrible friend.

I can't allow Adelram to distract me like that, I can't allow myself to ever stoop so low as to break the number one girl code ever again.

It feels as if the guilt inside me has wrapped around my stomach and is only tightening and tightening. Maybe Adelram mind tricked me. Even as I'm thinking the pathetic excuse I know it isn't true. I chose to kiss him, I not only wanted to, but I even had the nerve to enjoy it.

Even though I know it's horrible, as I think back to this kiss, I can't help but feel my cheeks blush at the strong need to feel that sensational feeling again.

I scowl at myself. Stop it Bet-Kamaria, you're a horrible person. I sigh deeply as my conflicting feelings run through me.

Okay this is ridiculous. I don't care how magnificent and phenomenal that kiss felt, it obviously can't ever happen again. I'm not going to let a guy-no matter how incredible he kisses-come between me and my best friend.

After all, hoes before bros.

Sisters before misters.

Bras before brah's.

Boys are whatever, friends are forever.

Ladies before matey's.

Lipstick before dipstick.

Besties before testies.

Chicks before-well you get the point.

I've got to stay strong, I can't be one of those friends that secretly dates their best friends boyfriend, because those friends...well they aren't real friends.

So I take a deep breath and make a promise to myself, I must never ever ever do something with Adelram that could jeopardize Abigail and I's friendship ever again. She was my best friend, and the most important thing was her happiness. Right? So why can't I stop thinking about how great his soft, supple lips felt against mine?
I groaned, putting my head in my hands. I really know how to pick my moments, I swear.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Greetings young padawans, it finally happened, the moment we had all been waiting for, the magical kiss shared between Kamaria and Adelram. Not really what you were hoping for? Looking for more of a romantic, magical kiss with absolutely no regrets whatsoever? Just stay tuned 😉

Sorry for taking so long to update, things have been going on and I guess I lost track, I'll try my best not to wait that long again, you have my word.

Anyhoodle, tell me what you guys think, I seriously enjoy reading your guys comments, most of them make my sad pathetic day.

Please comment, read, vote, and promote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5K 25
10 Shit 9 I walk in the living room and stood in a random corner in an attempt to be away from everyone else. 8 I looked around to see if anyone else...
492K 17.4K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
1.5M 25.8K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
11.7K 1.1K 34
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, finally tired with his annoying stares. "What's your deal with Lucas?" He asked back, gritting his teeth. Geez what...