Karma x Reader ( Lemons inclu...

By OtakuLaife

" Don't look there, pervert. " You say, as Karma was looking at you in.... (No spoilers!) It is my first time... More

Creator's Introduction
The Beginning Of Your Journey!
The Awakening of Your Flame.
It's An Astonishing Sight! Not Really.
Fucking Hell, 3-E! ( Paused )
Fucking Hell, 3-E Part 2
The High-Schooler's Retribution
LEMON-Juice?!
Shout/Outs
Suggestions?
Change of plans.
LEM0NS
Confession
This is going to be continued, but to a different story!
The first page of the new story is published!

Sorry...

9.4K 79 9
By OtakuLaife

Hello everyone, I'm finally back.. So, here I am, to explain why I have missed many things. ( Which I plan to make up for. )

So, I appeared to be hacked by someone the day ( 11/21/16 ) I was supposed to be coming back, which did not come easily for me.  I tried to block the hack attack, which did not work, and they shut down my router for quite awhile. ( I didn't have internet. )  So, then, once it got fixed and everything, the person changed my password for almost everything. ( Including Wattpad. )  So, I made a new account, but many of my followers on this account did not notice SilentSheriibu, so I tried to remember my email and get my account back. And now, after just remembering it,  I'm back.

I will make up for the New  Years, and everything else  I missed. Please, give me some time. I'm going to work on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 57.9K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.5M 91.5K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
40.9K 947 6
you wished you were heather...
13.5K 262 19
On zoo islands, Sanji get almost kidnapped to marry one of big mom daughter, Pudding. But what will happens when y/n on dress rosa get the news that...