One Direction Smut

By darkkhhazza

(for mature audiences) Not mine. Dm for credit. Enjoy lovelies More

Sugar Daddy (Harry)
Crazy Kids (Harry & Zayn)
First time anal (Zayn)
Keep it until the morning (liam)
Wild ones (sequel to "crazy kids")
Daddy is Busy (niall)
Daddy Direction (Liam)
Blindfolded With The Styles Triplets

Dirty Lights (Harry)

539 1 0
By darkkhhazza

(ibohmaster)

My name crackled through the old speakers, the announcer's voice barely audible over the idle chatter floating around the cozy room. I brought the delicate champagne flute to my mouth for the first time that night and downed the rose-colored liquid in one gulp, my blood red lipstick leaving its mark on the antique glass. I licked my lips appreciatively as I stood from my place at the bar, savoring the expensive alcohol even more when I knew someone else was picking up the tab.
I didn't have to push my way through the throngs of people like others had to before me as I walked to the stage, the crowd parting almost automatically. I caught the lust-filled glances of several men as I drew closer, wondering which one paid for my absurdly expensive glass of rosé because they noticed a young woman who was far too pretty to be seated alone with no drink in her hand.

Hushed murmurs and blinding lights greeted me as I stepped on stage and up to the microphone, the live band behind me just one of many reasons this "karaoke" bar remained a favorite playground for those who could afford it. I looked up through my lashes while the lights dimmed as the band began to play a song many had heard before, but never like this.

The notes rolled off my tongue as I tore the pop song from its roots and gave it a new, raw breath of life. I looked between the entitled faces in front of me as I sang, their features donning identical expressions of content, appreciation, and satisfaction. That is, until I saw him.

Dark curls laid atop his head, pushed stylishly away from his tanned skin and cutting jaw. His ringed fingers grasped a champagne flute not unlike the one I had held previously, its pink contents identical to the alcohol still bubbling deliciously in my stomach. Full lips entertained a dimpled smirk, his tongue dragging slowly along his lower lip as I twisted and remolded his own song in front of him.

And his eyes.

Those piercing green eyes burned through the black fabric adorning my form, his scrutiny leaving me squirming with desire in the hazy spotlight. With a mere glance Harry Styles studied me, undressed me, devoured me.

Black suit, tailored white shirt, tattooed collarbones rising and falling. His perfect face was straight from heaven; his sculpted body from hell.

I felt the heat swell within me as I continued to sing, and I saw his eyes darken noticeably as my fingers explored my torso on their own accord. I longed for his large hands to be imprinted on my skin for days, and his dirty words to leave me breathless as he slammed into me without mercy. Everyone treated me as if I were made of china; a pretty plaything to be handled gently.

I wanted the man seated before me to shatter my porcelain body into a million tiny pieces.
He blinked as the audience clapped and I was gone from the stage, the lights, bursting through the back door with a lit cigarette in one hand and a painful need for cool air against my skin in the other. Stepping around the side of the old brick building, I leaned against the wrought iron barrier separating me and the rest of New York from the ocean below.

I placed the cigarette between my lips, inhaling the smoke deep into my icy lungs. Out of nowhere I felt two hands grab either side of my waist from behind, his strength pinning me roughly into the hard metal railing. He chuckled darkly while I stood frozen against him, unable to move as the man held my body in place with his while the bitter Manhattan wind whipped around us.
"New York is one of my favorite cities," he whispered, his breath hot as fire against my cold flesh. "There's so much...hidden talent."
That deep accent crept down my spine as his slow words wiped the chill from my bones, leaving an insatiable desire for him in its place.

Harry.

He slid one hand from my waist up to my throat as he spoke, his long fingers caressing the smooth skin of my neck while the other plucked the cigarette from my trembling lips before he flicked it into the water below. I sighed as he leaned into me, his own hidden talent making itself very apparent against my lower back.

"You shouldn't smoke, baby girl. We wouldn't want anything to ruin your beautiful voice," he said, but I didn't respond. All I could do was grip tightly onto the bars and try to maintain some of my composure while he absently dug his nails into my neck.

"Now that I've heard the lovely way you can sing my songs," he began, his scorching touch dragging up my exposed thigh underneath my dress before he ran his thumb along the band of my barely-there lace thong, "let's see how loudly you can scream my name, shall we?"

"Yes, yes," I begged, thinking of nothing in that moment apart from how badly I craved every inch of him. He laughed again at the desperation in my voice as the increased pressure on my throat ignited a deep longing centimeters from where his hand crept under my dress.

I yearned to face him, to see him, to taste him, but Harry's strength rendered me irresistibly immobile. He moved his fingers from my neck to my tangled locks before twisting my hair around his fist and yanking suddenly, Harry's groan sending vibrations through me as his lips collided with my jugular. I whimpered out in painful pleasure as his teeth found purchase against my sensitive skin, his other hand traveling too slowly towards my throbbing core.

I opened my lids to see nothing but the moonlit city sky above me, the scene disappearing once more as Harry discovered just how much he was effecting me.

"Who made you this wet, love?" He questioned as he trailed one finger along my slit, teasing me as he impatiently awaited my response.

"You," I breathed, shivering against him in anticipation as he continued to torment me.
"I can't fucking hear you," Harry hissed in my ear as he pulled roughly at my hair, my voice finding me again once his hand began to retreat from where I hurt for his touch.
"You, Harry, it's you!" I admitted louder than before, his length growing against my back as I pleaded for his attention with my words and more-than-willing body.

"Good girl. Now, if you want a proper fucking you're going to do as I say. Don't turn around until I let you and do not disobey me. Nod if you understand," he commanded.
He returned his hand to the dampness between my thighs as I nodded feebly, my legs threatening to buckle beneath me as two long, skilled fingers finally made their way inside of me. He slid in knuckle-deep before pulling away and slamming back into me with no chance to adjust. I gasped as the cold metal of his rings hit my entrance repeatedly, pleasure taking over my senses as he stroked his curved fingers expertly.

"You're so bloody tight," he muttered into the crook of my neck. "Surprising for a filthy little slut like you."

Harry released his hold on my hair just as he thumbed over my clit, the circular motions making me shake in ecstasy. His free hand moved to my hip as I backed instinctively into his crotch, his restrained erection shoving me harder into the barrier. The cool wind caught his throaty moan, his fingers reaching even deeper while my need to see him and feel him became impossible to ignore.

"Please. Please Harry, let me turn around. Let me touch you," I pleaded with him.

"No," he stated gruffly, his breathing starting to become as labored as mine.

I took my chance when he leaned away for a brief moment to adjust himself, removing my hands from the railing and tearing his fingers from within me before I whipped around to face him. He stood mere inches from me in angry shock at my sudden defiance, his features even more beautifully dark when bathed in the city's glow.

He reacted instantly, pulling me roughly into his chest with one hand while he dove into his pocket and produced a white piece of fabric with the other.

"I knew the moment I saw you sitting alone at the bar that you would be trouble. Your type always proves me right," Harry spat as he grabbed my hands from my sides and maneuvered them behind my back, my shoulders screaming at the action. With both of his arms around me, chest to chest, he tied my wrists together tightly.

"Time for a little lesson in obedience. I've found that whores always learn faster with a cock in their mouth, and yours looks oh so inviting."

He forced me to my knees and I watched with bated breath while he removed his belt and unzipped his dress pants slowly. He let them fall to his ankles before his briefs followed suit, a groan escaping him as his erection sprang free.

Harry grabbed his length with one hand and the back of my head with the other, guiding me firmly to his waiting member.

"Suck my cock. Now."

Harry didn't have to tell me twice. I let my hot breath wash over his leaking tip as I looked up into his face, satisfaction rolling through me as I saw him eyeing me hungrily, anticipating, waiting. Instead of taking him into my mouth immediately, I licked a wet stripe from the base of his shaft to the head, swirling his salty precum around teasingly. I cursed my disobedience and the bindings keeping me from running my hands down his golden thighs as he tensed against my lips.

He tugged on my hair and hissed as I finally surrounded his twitching cock with my mouth, and I moaned around him in pleasure. I bobbed up and down as I hollowed out my cheeks and sucked hard, gagging as he pushed roughly into me at the sensation. He had a taste all his own, and my eager tongue couldn't get enough; every part of me ached for him.

Harry reached behind me and grabbed onto the railing with his free hand, his thrusts causing his erection to hit the back of my throat again and again as my eyes began to water. I watched in awe as his forehead started to glisten with sweat in the dim light while he began to lose sight of his "lesson". His eyes bore into mine with a new sense of urgency, and I felt the throbbing reignite in my sex as his need for me finally won against his urge for total dominance.

"Fuck this." He pulled out of my mouth with a pop before leaning down and grabbing me by my waist with both hands, helping me to my feet as fast as he possibly could. He pressed his clammy forehead to mine as our jagged breath mingled together in front of us, his lips refusing to meet mine until he freed me from my despairing restraints. His fingers worked swiftly at the fabric behind my back, his hands catching my arms as the ribbon disappeared into the darkness.

His gaze didn't depart from mine as he whispered one last, firm command.

"Don't hold back."

As soon as he released my arms he backed me into the barrier while my hands wrapped around his neck within seconds. Harry slammed his mouth against mine, the warmth of him combined with his tongue tasting his own fluids still sticky on my lips driving me absolutely wild. He slapped his hands on the sides of my thighs as he shoved his knee between my legs, opening me up to him.

He broke the heated kiss to leave damp kisses along my jaw and down to my chest, a gnawing sensation growing in my gut as his cock rubbed against my abdomen through my tight dress. My hands grasped his hair for the first time, the damp locks curling perfectly around my trembling fingers. I arched into him as he hiked the hem of my dress up while his plump lips continued their damp assault on my electrified skin.

"I need you Harry. God, I need you so much," I exclaimed hoarsely, bucking my hips into the hands now hooked into either side of my underwear.

He peered up at me and smiled devilishly, a surprised shriek leaving my throat as he tightened his grip on the lace in his fists before he pulled sharply and tore the fabric in half. Harry hoisted me up and sat me on top of the thin railing before he drew his face back up to mine, and I clung even closer to him as the wind tossed the water around behind me.

One of Harry's hands dug into my thigh as the other guided his erection toward my slit, a whisper of his thirst for power over my body showing itself as he kept me begging silently. He laughed lightly as I wriggled underneath him, his tip gliding up and down my soaking slit before he finally relented.
Harry slid into me inch by inch, our bodies molding together as he buried himself deep within my heat. My eyes rolled back into my head as the terrifying, angelic, green-eyed devil in my grasp nearly left me empty before filling my every crevice as he slammed back into me. My fingernails clawed helplessly at his clothed back as he entered me repeatedly with no end in sight.

I focused my vision to see that his eyes were closed, his features contorted in sheer euphoria. Harry's hair now hung damply around his face, sweat rolling down the vein visible in his neck into the dip between his collarbones. The Manhattan skyline loomed brightly behind the pop star, the lights and sounds of the city swallowing our strangled moans and the slaps of his skin connecting with mine.

"Shit Harry, I'm close," I panted as his lids flew open, revealing the darkness in his eyes once more.

"Then let's hope you can hold on," he growled as his hand flew up to meet mine, tearing them one by one from around his body and making me grip the railing on either side of me. No longer constrained by my arms locked on him, he slipped from me before angling my hips upwards and embedding his hands deep into my flesh before fucking me harder than I could have ever imagined.

The air left my lungs as he hit my sweet spot over and over, his guttural grunts permeating my frenzied mind. With each thrust he tightened his grip on me, pulling my hips to meet his with increased desperation as I felt my porcelain shell start to crack. I tasted hot iron on my tongue as my teeth cut into my bottom lip, and I let go of everything apart from Harry as I succumbed to the molten fire coursing through my veins.

My orgasm rocked through me as Harry broke me apart, just like I dreamed he would. His name fell from my lips in a primal scream as I released everything I had into the open air, my body quaking and clenching around him. Moans continued to reverberate through me as Harry reached his peak moments later, profanities spewing from his parted lips as he emptied himself inside of me and pieced all of my shattered remains together again.

He retreated from within me gently as he gave me a moment to recover from my ethereal high, helping the process along by placing soft kisses on the bruises flourishing across my skin. Harry pulled his pants up and sighed as he looked at the state of them, the expensive fabric appearing almost as disheveled as he did. I smiled lazily as he furrowed his brow upon noticing a scuff on his shoes, and I cleared my throat to get his attention.

He snapped his head up and gave me a huge grin as he ran his fingers through his hair, stepping over to me and engulfing me in my favorite all-encompassing Harry hug.

"Baby you're still shaking. What's wrong, is everything okay?" Harry asked as he pulled away and cupped my face in his strong hands, concern evident in his tone.

"Yeah, I'm...I'm..." I had no words to describe how absolutely amazing I felt at that moment in time, in the arms of the most breathtaking man in the world.

"If I hurt you, really hurt you, I need to know right now. I never should have called you those names, and binding your hands was so careless. I am so-"

I silenced him with my lips, stopping him before he could go any further.

"Harry I'm still shaking because you just went against everything you stood for to do this for me and gave me the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life. I don't even know how to begin to thank you." I whispered into his shoulder, overcome with love for him.
Not only had Harry enacted out my ultimate fantasy until he literally couldn't stay in character any longer, but he was apologizing for doing exactly what I asked him to. He was the kindest, sweetest, most caring person I've ever met, and I know it was hard for him to treat me as horribly as he did even if I wanted and begged him for it.

"Just promise me next year you won't make me wait all day to see you on our anniversary, pretend not to know me when I do see you, then have me shag you on a very unstable rail ten feet above the ocean."

I laughed and kissed his cheek as I hopped down from my perch, smoothing my dress down as best as I could before tucking myself underneath his arm.

"Deal. If you're not on tour I was thinking next time we could spend a relaxing weekend in Milan, or maybe Paris?"

"Love, I don't care where in the world we end up as long as I'm with you," Harry murmured into my windswept hair as he linked his fingers, and his life, with mine.
We left the small karaoke bar where we had our first date two years prior, perfectly content while we headed towards the front of the building where we hailed a cab to our hotel. Together, Harry and I traveled back into the heart of New York City; a place of broken dreams, sinful desires, and beautiful, dirty lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
89.1K 4.9K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...