The Mafia's Secret (Updating...

By melina_mak

Xavier Jones is the leader of the Russian mafia. He is ruthless, rich, rude, he doesn't have faith in people ... More

Preview
The beginning
The beginning pt 2
Covers
4.
5.
Please read
6.
Participation in contests
7.
will continue this story so stay tuned
8.
9.

3.

1.5K 129 28
By melina_mak

Author's note :

Omg!

Thank you so much for 149 reads!

PS: help me choose a new cover if you want!

• Just go on the previous chapter and comment which one you prefer!

Without further talking here is the new chapter!

Enjoy!

*unedited*

Xavier's POV
(A/N : I don't know about you guys but I was really excited to write Xavier's POV! Tell me which one do you prefer Ava's or Xavier's?)

Damn the Italians!

Damn them.

How could this happen?

They have never outsmarted us in the past, well at least ever since I became the leader of the Russian Mafia their era has come to an end.

Could it be possible that someone betrayed me?

No way!

My men know that if they ever disobey me the only thing that's waiting for them is one. Death.

Me, my brother Sebastian and my best friend are on our way towards my mansion we have a lot of things to discuss. We can't let the Italians beat us again!

"Dude, it's midnight let's stop to get a coffee." Suggested my brother in a tired voice

"Fine"

"Xavier, relax we'll catch the bastard that stole the file. We always win, you know that."
Said Travis.

"You're right I mustn't get out of control. I can't let them think they'll win."

"We get it, we get it you're the big Mafia king with all the power blah blah blah. Now let's go get our coffees."
Said Sebastian as I pulled over to a coffee shop that still had its light on.

"Little brother I wouldn't push my luck if I were you."

"Okay okay I'm sorry. Now let's go. I'm thirsty."

Travis laughed while I just rolled my eyes to my little brother who after all wasn't made for this job.

I mean if you can call the Mafia a job.

He's a student at a university here in New York. Let's just say that he got our mother's brain while I got our father's viciousness.

It's better that way.

I don't have to worry about him, he just happened to be with me when the file got stolen.

I stop walking down memory lane and enter the coffee shop.

We don't see anyone in.

Until a small figure makes her way from the back room, probably the kitchen.

"Excuse me gentlemen we're closed for tonight. But feel free to come again tomorrow"
The woman says in strong voice. She's not scared. She should be.

I wonder if she recognized me.

Most people do. I'm known here in New York and not for charity work, if you know what I mean...

"Miss we already know that, but we would like three cups of black coffee really bad. If it's so much trouble I'll pay you extra"
I said to her trying to seem as polite as I could.

I guess I didn't do a good job on being nice as the girl got angry at my words.

But who cares? I've got a lot of shit to deal with, I don't have time to bother about a little girl who can't even do her job.

"No need for you to pay extra, although not being a rude asshole would be nicer."

What the fuck?

Who does she think she is?

I should kill her right now for disrespecting me.

Before I even have chance to responde Travis starts laughing.

I stare at him and he stops.

I calm down and try to reason with this strange yet strangely beautiful woman.
"Is that how you treat your customers?"

"The rude ones yes!"

Enough is enough! This is way to much trouble for a dumbass cup of coffee.

Like what the fuck is wrong with her?

Doesn't she know I could kill her in a second?

"I could get you fired you know!"

I should have said more but I was able to stop my mouth from saying more and my hand from reaching my gun.

I don't know what's up with me today this woman intrigues me for some reason.

"I'd like to see you try rich boy." She said sarcastically.

Damn.

"Just get the coffee girl, please."
My brother cut down our little argument before it could get out of hand.

"Of course, I apologize for my behavior gentlemen." She said only looking at Sebastian and Travis.

As she walks away from us towards the back both Seb and Travis give me a strange look.

"What?" I snap at them.

"Nothing it's just that you actually made a conversation with someone of the opposite sex and it didn't end up being a one night stand, we're proud of you."
Said my stupid brother trying to hold back his stupid giggle

"What are you talking about, I would never sleep with her. She's obviouly a pain in the ass"

"Hmm then why did you waste your time talking to her ha?"
Asked Travis emphasizing every single word.

That actually takes me by surprise to, usually I don't bother speaking to anyone outside of my small circle.

Why did I start talking to her?

"I don't know" is the only answer I give.

We sit down at one of the empty tables and we wait for our drinks in silence.

She comes back and to clean the table we just sat at.

"I'll be right back with your drinks please sit down." She says finally acting like a real employee

"Thank you, Ava"said Travis

I see her eyes widen with confusion.

"Name tag"
said Travis pointing with his finger to her shirt that had her name tag on it.

Why didn't I notice that?

Hell. What is she doing to me?

"Sure, my bad" She replies

"It's okay, I'm Travis"

What is he trying to do? Ask her out or something?

Shit! why does it bother me?

It doesn't.

"Nice to meet you, Travis" Ava said shaking his hand

I flinched at her action, would she still shake his hand if she knew he was a killer...

"And I'm Sebastian"

What are they doing?

Why are they telling her their real names?

Are they chatting or something?

Next thing I know they'll be telling her all about the mafia.

"And I'm thirsty, so where the hell is my drink?" I snap at her expecting her to get mad and yell at me.

But she doesn't.

"Well someone's in a bad mood" She laughed while walking away to prepare our coffees.

She never fails to amuse me and I just met her.

Hello, loves
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Sorry for the late update but it was a huge chapter. Hope you enjoyed reading it. ❤🍦

But it got deleted and I had to write it all over again.✍✍✍

Before you go

Tell me who is your favorite singer?🔊🎶

Thank you for reading

Now that you're all the way down here

Please

Like

Comment

Share

Follow

ILY bye 👋🖐

Vicky
Xxxx

Quote of the day:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 201 34
Elijah Romano is the leader of the most powerful and dangerous gang. You know those stories people tell you about someone you should stay away from...
1.7M 44.9K 54
(Will start editing mid June 2024) Olivia is soft hearted innocent soul that has been dealt a dirty hand in life. Her father is a rich business man t...
1.3M 45.6K 46
Ace Valentino is a cold businessman, always having a strong and scary aura surrounding him, which never scared Ava Kace, his best friend. Despite liv...
5M 123K 56
!All rights reserved! When Aubrey moved to a small town, no one warned her about him. She didn't know that he was dangerous. She wasn't told the sma...