When Sasuke Met Naruto (SasuN...

By ambrosaurus

Sasuke Uchiha is a cold, bitter teen who has closed himself off from the rest of the world. He wasn't always... More

- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chaper 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chapter 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41 -
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 58 -
(Not a Chapter) THE END

- Chapter 57 -

2.6K 83 155
By ambrosaurus

WARNING: Lime in this chapter. You've been warned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following months went by quickly for Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto recovered surprisingly quickly from his gunshot wound – the doctors attributed it to his astounding stamina – and soon the two lovebirds were resuming a fairly normal life at school. Every day they would eat lunch with their friends, neither one trying to hide their feelings for each other.

Yes, they were out and enjoying their more public relationship. Though they had to deal with some harassment, particularly from some of the guys in the locker room, neither Sasuke nor his lover regretted their decision. There was no sense in hiding their feelings any longer – after what the two of them had been through, there was nothing left to fear.

Of course, there were upsides to coming out of the closet: Sasuke no longer was swarmed by fangirls on a daily basis, as they apparently realized that the Uchiha never intended to reciprocate their feelings. Instead, the girls opted to swoon over the most eligible bachelor in the school – one Choji Akimichi. Unlike Sasuke, the... "plump" teen thoroughly enjoyed the attention, a big grin permanently glued to his face as Sakura and Ino led the pack of love-starved girls following in his wake.

Then came exams. The end of May snuck up on Sasuke quite quickly – somehow, without any of the craziness of Gaara, Itachi, or O to distract him, the school year simply flew by. Naturally, though, he still needed to do well in his classes, and so the Uchiha decided to hit the books. In addition, he didn't want Naruto to get held back for failing, so he dragged the blond along with him.

And that's where Sasuke found himself on that Friday afternoon. He was seated on the floor of his bedroom, struggling to keep his focus on the book before him. Biting his lip, he stared at the words, reading the same sentence of history text for the fifth time. "Napoleon's ultimate defeat came at the Battle of Waterloo on June 18, 1815..."

Just don't look at him, Sasuke... don't look...

"Come on, Sasuke, there's no way some short French dude can be more fun than me," Naruto said seductively.

Sasuke bit down harder, tapping the floor anxiously with his pencil. In his peripheral vision, he could just barely see Naruto's discarded shorts draped over his bedpost. He sighed.

Come study with me, I say. I'll help you with your math homework, I say. Then he makes it five whole minutes before his penis takes over...

"I wore these just for you, Sasuke..." Naruto continued, his voice followed by the distinct snap of elastic.

Twitch.

Don't look... that's just what he wants you to do...

Sasuke began to sweat, the words on the page before him growing blurry as his mind wandered to his boyfriend. He could just imagine what Naruto was doing from the sounds: kneeling before Sasuke in his tight, orange briefs, sticking his hand down the front and gently stroking himself while rubbing another hand over his chest.

Another twitch. Sasuke had to adjust himself so that he wasn't pinched against the floor.

Dammit, Naruto! You win!

Turning his head upward, he found something pretty close to what he had predicted. Naruto was indeed kneeling before him in his orange briefs, and he was running his hands over himself in a sensual manner. What Sasuke had failed to predict, however, was the triumphant grin spreading over the blond's face.

"You like what you see, Sasuke?" Naruto asked as his hand slipped down the front of his briefs.

Sasuke nodded dumbly, his mouth slightly agape. Suddenly, Napoleon Bonaparte was the furthest thing from his mind.

"Well, why don't you come over here and join me, then?" the blond prodded, sliding the side of his briefs down to reveal his smooth Adonis belt.

Not needing to be asked twice, Sasuke nearly pounced upon his boyfriend, tackling him to the floor with a lustful ferocity. As he and Naruto kissed, the Uchiha attempted to slip his shirt off, growing only frustrated when the fabric came between him and his beloved. He wanted to taste Naruto, to feel the blond's warm body pressed against him – he craved it, needed it like the very air he breathed.

So much had happened in only a few short months. Sasuke's life had been turned upside down again – his brother and O had both died, and he had lost his fortune, his mansion, and his future career. Despite this, though, as Sasuke ran his hands down his boyfriend's toned torso, he felt like the luckiest man alive.

Yes, it was corny, but it was the truth. Sasuke had friends now – people he could confide in, that he could rely upon to help him through the most difficult times. He had a family. Sure, it was a slightly dysfunctional and unconventional one, but it was a family regardless. No longer did he come home after school to be greeted only by a cold, sterile building and a distant brother. Instead, he threw open the doors and was met by Iruka's cheerful face and Kakashi's fatherly embrace.

Then there was Naruto – the boy who had made it all possible. Naruto was certainly the greatest change of all in Sasuke's life, someone he loved with every fiber of his being. That was why they were currently tumbling across the floor and kicking books and papers around as they stripped – because they had found in each other what eludes most for their entire lives. It was love in the purest form. Sure, the sex was great, but Sasuke knew their feelings for each other went beyond mere teenage hormones. They balanced each other out. Where Sasuke had been in darkness, a brooding teen who resented the world Naruto had brought only light with his sunshine hair and his brilliant smile. He was irritating, childish, and stubborn, but at the same time tender, optimistic, and unexpectedly wise.

Now stripped down to his bulging red thong (a Valentine's day gift from Naruto, naturally), Sasuke straddled his boyfriend, savoring every taste of Naruto's mouth as their tongues met. They were both hot and sweaty, and the blond's distinct musk filled Sasuke with pleasure as he took a deep breath. He knew that scent well, now – he had memorized it after their numerous trysts in the school showers after gym class.

Sasuke felt the fabric of his thong strain at that thought. Silently, he cursed Naruto for being so distractingly sexy before delving back into his kiss. As for his boyfriend, the Uchiha could tell he was having an effect on him as well, based on the protrusion prodding Sasuke's crotch.

"What do you say we take this to the shower?" Sasuke asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I like the way you think," Naruto replied as the two rose to their feet.

For a moment, the couple stared at each other, their eyes drawn to each other's crotches in a combination of lust and amusement. As Sasuke had suspected, Naruto's manhood was straining against the fabric of his orange briefs, threatening to break through as he stood up straight. Chuckling, the Uchiha slapped the blond on the butt as they headed out of the bedroom and into the hallway.

They quickly realized that their plan was not particularly well thought-out. As soon as he set foot outside the bedroom, Sasuke found himself standing face to face with Iruka, who was carrying a fresh load of folded laundry, his hand extended as if to knock on the door. He stood there frozen for a moment, his eyes wide at the sight of the two boys in their nearly naked and very aroused state, before turning his head to the side with a deep blush.

"Umm... afternoon, boys," Iruka said, scratching his cheek with a free hand. "I... uh... have some fresh clothes for you two... I'll just set them down here for now."

"Uh... thanks," Sasuke responded, trying his best to hide his mortification at being caught in such a compromising position.

Naruto, on the other hand, seemed entirely at ease with the situation, throwing an arm casually over Sasuke's shoulder as if this were anything but awkward. "Perfect! We were just going to take a shower – now we'll have some fresh clothes for afterward."

"A... shower, yes," Iruka managed to say, his face turning an even deeper shade of red. "Well, have fun... I mean... umm... I don't know..."

As if to spare his father from any more embarrassment, Naruto simply brushed past him on his way to the bathroom. "Don't worry, we will."

Slipping past Iruka to join his boyfriend, Sasuke could've sworn he heard the man mutter, "Kids these days..."

Closing the door shut behind him (and making sure to lock it to prevent any more humiliation) Sasuke turned towards Naruto, who immediately threw his arms around the Uchiha and pulled him into a tight embrace. Their bare skin pressed against each other, Sasuke could only stare into the blond's deep blue eyes as his lips curled into a mischievous smile.

"Now, where were we?"

"I believe I was about to let the beast out of its cage," Sasuke replied, sliding his hand down the front of Naruto's briefs.

"Sounds like fun," Naruto said, slipping his own hands along the sides of the Uchiha's thong.

Steadily, the two stripped off the other's remaining clothing, causing their hardened tackle to spring forth in freedom. Kicking their underwear off to the side, the couple stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain shut. Standing with his back to the wall, Sasuke reached behind him and turned the handle, causing a burst of icy water to flow onto their heads.

"Geez that's cold!" Sasuke ejaculated, jumping slightly as the water rushed over him. Naruto only laughed, pulling the Uchiha closer.

"We'll just have to huddle together for warmth, then, won't we?"

As the water grew hotter and hotter, so too did their passions, the steam rising between them as they kissed beneath the showerhead. Somehow, amidst the sensations of Naruto's touch, his tastes, and the heat of the shower, Sasuke found himself thinking how very similar it all was to the morning after the sleepover at Naruto's – their make out session in the steamy bathroom. Yet, at the same time, Sasuke knew it was completely different – there was no longer the fear, no hesitations, and no hiding of his true feelings. He could finally express his love for Naruto without any restrictions.

Truly, this was what it meant to be happy.

With one hand resting on Naruto's bubble butt, and the other gently stroking his hardened member, Sasuke pulled out of the kiss for a moment and stared the blond in the eye. Returning the gaze, Naruto appeared somewhat frustrated and perplexed, but didn't say a word as he rested a hand on the Uchiha's shoulder.

"Naruto... I know I've told you before, but..."

Placing a finger on Sasuke's lips, the blond smiled. "I know, Sasuke. I love you, too."

Grinning, Sasuke leaned in once more to resume the kiss as his hand continued to run back and forth along his boyfriend's member. Seconds later, he felt Naruto's hand grasp his own, sending a surge of pleasure throughout his body. With his free hand, the Uchiha slid a few fingers between Naruto's butt cheeks, causing the blond to stiffen noticeably.

"Frisky today, aren't we?" Naruto asked between kisses.

"You know you love it."

"Well, you got me there."

As Naruto relaxed, Sasuke let his fingers slide further, until they had actually slipped inside the blond. With his other hand, the Uchiha continued to stroke faster and faster while Naruto did the same. Their grunts and moans mixed in with the cascade of water, and Sasuke was forced to close his eyes as he focused on the task at hand. He felt Naruto pressed against him, felt his hand rubbing against his crotch, and his warm breath as he let out an ecstatic gasp.

Stroke. Stroke. Stroke-stroke-stroke...

Sasuke's hand slid up and down like a well-oiled machine, aided by the water a touch of his excited boyfriend's own natural lubricant. As for Sasuke himself, he was already beginning to shudder with pleasure as Naruto ever so cruelly rubbed his finger around the tip of Sasuke's member. His knees buckling, Sasuke cracked an eye open to find Naruto doing the same.

"You ready?" he asked before biting his lip.

"Yeah..."

Thrusting his fingers slightly deeper into the blond, Sasuke gave Naruto a final stroke just as the blond did the same. They let out a simultaneous moan, their love blending with the rushing water and their sweat their entire bodies went rigid. For a time, they appeared frozen like statues, their bodies glistening as all evidence of their encounter was washed down the drain. Then, taking a few deep breaths, Sasuke stared down at his hand, which was still slowly stroking his boyfriend, as if to squeeze out any lingering drops. He soon found Naruto was doing the same, a fact that caused him to chuckle.

"We're getting better at this."

"Well... you are, at least," Naruto replied with a naughty grin.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "You mean I wasn't good before?"

Taken aback, the blond grimaced. "No-no! It's not that! I just mean... well, you don't seem distracted anymore..."

Placing a finger on his boyfriend's lips, Sasuke winked. "I know what you mean. Just teasing."

"Oh... I see," Naruto concluded, only to wince slightly. "Say, Sasuke... umm... could you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Could you take your fingers out of my ass?"

Turning red, Sasuke quickly removed his hand from the blond's butt and looked to the side. "Sorry about that..."

"No problem. I mean, it felt good and everything, but it makes it a little hard to move," Naruto said, reaching around the Uchiha to shut off the water. "Now, what do you say we finish our studying?"

"Studying each other's more like it," Sasuke said, rolling his eyes.

Again, Naruto flashed a devilish smirk. "What'd you think I meant?"

XXXXX

Iruka stumbled into the living room, stunned by what he had just witnessed. As he expected, Kakashi was sitting reading the latest Make Out Paradise novel, seemingly absorbed in the text. The brunet didn't have to say a word, though, before the masked-man clamped the book shut and turned his head towards his lover.

"What's wrong?" Kakashi asked, his voice betraying no emotion. It was more of an observation than anything else, his way of saying, 'I know you came here for a reason, so out with it.'

"Do you know what I just caught our sons doing?" Iruka asked in a mix of shock and indignation.

"Well, considering they were upstairs in Sasuke's room, I'll guess they were either studying or having sex," Kakashi responded nonchalantly.

"How can you be so calm about this?" Iruka asked exasperatedly as he collapsed on the couch.

"About our boys studying? Isn't that what they're supposed to be doing?" the silver-haired man asked, his eyes glinting playfully.

"You know what I mean, Kakashi," Iruka said, burying his head in his hands. "They stepped out of Sasuke's room nearly naked and hard as a rock, and yet Naruto seemed completely unfazed. How long have they been doing this kind of thing? Are they being safe?"

"You should know better than anyone. Remember when you cleaned Sasuke's room and found that big bag of condoms?"

"Of course I remember! I nearly had a heart attack!" the brunet exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air. "How many condoms could two kids possibly need?"

"Well, if they're as active as our sons," Kakashi responded, glancing upward as the sound of rushing water echoed throughout the house. Seeing the horrified expression on his lover's face, however, the masked man sighed. "Look, you and I both know there's an explanation for that. Naruto probably didn't know what kind to get and just bought them all."

"Yeah... that sounds like him all right," Iruka conceded with a chuckle. "You see my point, though, right? We're supposed to be a family here, and those two are up there copulating like rabbits."

"At least we don't have to worry about them getting pregnant," Kakashi added before placing a hand on the other man's shoulder. "Really, though, what's bothering you about this? You've known for a while that they've been active. I thought you were over that."

Hesitating a moment, Iruka nodded. "You're right... it's not that. It's just... I feel like he doesn't need me anymore. Before, I was always there for him to lean on, but today... when I passed him in the hallway, I felt like he'd slipped away from me."

His eyes growing a bit misty, the silver-haired man smiled. "He's growing up, Iruka. He's building relationships of his own, and he's learning how to get by on his own. That's just a part of life. But if you believe for even a second that you've lost him, you're wrong – Naruto loves you just as much as ever. He still needs you, Iruka – just in a different way. When he and Sasuke go through a rough patch down the road, you'll be the one he asks for advice. The only reason you feel unnecessary is because he's happy. That's nothing to get down about, Iruka – that means you've done your job."

His lips curling into a warm smile, Iruka gazed at his lover with glistening eyes. "Thanks, Kakashi."

"Think nothing of it."

No sooner had the couple finished their conversation than a pair of ecstatic moans reverberated throughout the house. Staring up in the general direction of the bathroom, Iruka and Kakashi were momentarily frozen in stunned silence. Finally, the silver-haired man looked to Iruka with a sheepish expression.

"That being said... I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a little talk with the boys."

XXXXX

"D-daddy?"

"What is it, Naruto?"

"I-I had a b-b-bad dream..."

"Oh, come here..."

Sitting up in bed, Iruka found himself staring at a young boy with wild, blond hair, standing in the doorway to his bedroom. The boy was wearing bright orange pajamas, and tucked under his arm was a stuffed fox. He rubbed his eyes, wiping away some terrified tears as he hobbled towards Iruka's bed.

"Was it Kyuubi again?" Iruka asked, pulling the boy close to his bare chest. He could feel the child rub his head up and down in response. "Oh, Naruto... I'm so sorry..."

"C-can I sleep w-with you tonight?" the boy asked as he stared up at Iruka, his eyes red with tears.

"Of course you can. I'll make sure those bad dreams stay away..."

"Th-thanks, Dad..."

"...Dad?"

XXXXX

"Dad?"

The repeated word snapped Iruka out of his dream and back to the present. Somewhat startled, he looked around in confusion as he refamiliarized himself with his surroundings. He wasn't in his apartment in Mizu – he was in Konoha, Kakashi was lying beside him, fast asleep, and standing in his doorway was an older, teenage Naruto.

Rubbing his eyes, Iruka struggled to process the change. The dream had been so vivid that actually seeing his son in the flesh left the brunet disoriented. Seeing the grave expression on the vulpine boy's face, however, Iruka broke free from his fog and resumed 'father-mode.'

"What is it, Naruto?" Iruka asked in a hushed tone, trying not to wake the man beside him.

"I... I need to talk to you," Naruto replied. In the darkness, his face seemed particularly pale, as did the rest of his nearly naked body. Evidently, he hadn't bothered to get dressed in the dark, as he stood in just his orange briefs.

For a fraction of a second, Iruka considered asking if it could wait until morning. He then remembered his dream, with that younger version of Naruto coming crying to him. This was that same boy – he looked older, but on the inside he could still be just as scared, and right now, he needed Iruka just as much as ever.

He nodded. "Just let me throw on my robe. I'll meet you downstairs."

Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, Iruka reached for his robe hanging from the bedpost and slipped it on over his shoulder. Standing up, he cinched the belt around his waist, effectively covering himself before he started out of the room. Though still somewhat groggy, his concern for Naruto was enough of an incentive to keep him going as he tiptoed through the darkness. Turning the corner down the hallway, he nearly tripped over an empty laundry basket, with only his quick reflexes and the nearby handrail keeping him from tumbling headlong down the stairs.

I'll have to yell at Sasuke tomorrow for leaving that out...

Grumbling to himself, Iruka kicked the laundry basket off to the side and continued on his way, descending the stairs cautiously. Upon reaching the main floor, however, he let out a sigh of relief and resumed his stroll to the living room with ease. Stepping inside, his bare feet digging into the beige carpeting, Iruka found Naruto seated on the couch, still in his underwear, with a pillow clutched closely to his chest.

In the lamplight, Iruka could see all too clearly his son's worry. His face seemed ghostly, and his eyes appeared drained of their usual brightness, replaced only by a pained dull quality. Seeing that his father had entered the room, Naruto glanced up, though his expression remained just as vacant.

"I had the dream again..."

Sitting down beside his son, Iruka's stare remained fixed on the blond. "Kyuubi?"

The blond nodded silently. "It was different this time, though. He... he didn't kill anyone. Usually I just relive that night, only it's different victims – like you or Sasuke. I've learned how to cope with that, but this..."

"What did he do, exactly?" Iruka asked, placing his hand on Naruto's knee almost pleadingly.

Naruto closed his eyes, his body quivering as he took a deep breath. "He cried."

Iruka's eyes narrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I... I think he regrets what he did... wherever he is now," he continued wistfully. "I think he wants to make amends."

Frowning, Iruka rubbed his chin and considered his son's statement. He knew it sounded completely crazy, thinking that Kyuubi might be trying to apologize for his rampage from the grave, but then again, it didn't matter what Iruka thought. This was Naruto's personal struggle, one that he had been dealing with since he was a child, and one that he finally seemed to be coming to terms with. Maybe this was just Naruto's coping mechanism, or maybe – just maybe – he was onto something.

"You know your dreams better than I do, Naruto. If this is something significant – and it sounds like it is – only you can decide what to do about it," Iruka concluded, flashing his son a warm smile. "Just know that you have my full support no matter what."

"That's kind of why I wanted to talk to you," Naruto admitted sheepishly. "I want to visit him... with Sasuke. So, I was wondering if maybe I could borrow the car after exams are over with...?"

"I don't see why not," the brunet said before adding sternly. "Just bring it back in one piece."

"Will do," the blond said before rising from the couch. He started back upstairs, pausing on the first step to glance back at his father. "Good night, Dad."

"Good night, Naruto."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 165 4
1.) This is not cannon. 2.) SPOILERS!! 3.) Remember the trend in my stories: If you see a ⚜ symbol at the end of the chapter title, IT'S SMUT. Here's...
29.5K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
15.2K 746 25
This is a Naruto fan-fiction about Sasunaru {The shipping between Naruto and Sasuke}. Naruto finds a new home but along the way does he find a new so...
973K 30.6K 34
Naruto doesn't like Sasuke. Sasuke Already Loves Naruto. Ever Since Middle School. Naruto is going through some changes and starts to think he's fall...