One Direction Smut

Af darkkhhazza

(for mature audiences) Not mine. Dm for credit. Enjoy lovelies Mere

Sugar Daddy (Harry)
Crazy Kids (Harry & Zayn)
First time anal (Zayn)
Keep it until the morning (liam)
Dirty Lights (Harry)
Daddy is Busy (niall)
Daddy Direction (Liam)
Blindfolded With The Styles Triplets

Wild ones (sequel to "crazy kids")

610 2 0
Af darkkhhazza

(ibohmaster)

"Fuck, so tight...feels so-," Harry's words are choked off by his own carnal groan as he succumbs to his high while Zayn now whispers naughty words in Harry's ear behind him, and with a particularly harsh thrust Harry comes sloppily in my scorching heat.

He pulls out and collapses on the bed next to me as Zayn waits for me to catch my breath, but before he can open his mouth the bedroom door flies open and Liam steps through, a malicious smirk spreading across his face.

"I could hear you guys fucking two floors down," he laughs, and to my shock I look over to see that instead of Zayn appearing stunned or horrified, he seems...excited.

"So," Liam says in a low voice as he heads toward the bed slowly, his hands working at his belt buckle. "Have room for one more?"

My hands dart out instinctively to grab the duvet bunched at the end of the bed as I try to hide myself and the sheets soiled with my blood and God-knows-what-all fluids from Liam's sight as quickly as possible. He had stopped undoing his buckle upon seeing the state of the room and of the three of us, leading me to believe he must be joking about joining in and is only trying to make light of a very awkward situation.

After all, Liam Payne, participating in a - a foursome? I don't even know if I can handle something like that after the things my body just endured from Harry and Zayn, and the thought of a seemingly nice guy like Liam being into group sex - with two of his bandmates no less - sounds like a joke in and of itself.

"'Course, man." Zayn nods at Liam before looking back to me and moving to kneel between Harry and I, and my heart begins to race again as he takes my arm from under the comforter and brings it up to his mouth. Zayn places his lips in the middle of my inner forearm and I feel a tingling sensation where his tongue connects with my stained skin. His lids close in pleasure as he licks a long, tantalizing stripe up to my palm, cleansing me of the blood drawn from the handcuffs as Harry and Liam watch on mutely.

"She's a bit feisty, but this one here's up for anything. Aren't you, Legal?" Zayn asks before he takes my fingers into his mouth one by one, his now-open eyes challenging mine as his tongue swirls around each digit, tasting everywhere they've been tonight.

I hate that he's daring me to speak out, to say that he's wrong and that I didn't love being forcibly restrained, gagged, and degraded. I hate that he's treating me like some kind of toy to be passed around and used by whomever happens to walk in and wants a go with me. I hate how tightly he's holding onto my arm and how his wet tongue feels gliding possessively over my skin. But most of all, I hate that all of that is a lie - and Zayn knows it.

"I, uh - I need a minute," I blurt out upon seeing Liam drawing closer to the bed out of the corner of my eye, and Zayn chuckles as he releases my hand and goes for the duvet, not allowing me to take it with me to cover myself as I move to get up.

"It's a little late to start acting modest, dontcha think?" Harry quips as he reaches over to lazily graze the side of my bare thigh, and I have to consciously stop myself from leaning into his touch.

"Guess you've got a point," I agree as I make my way to the bathroom with my head down as to keep my focus on my destination and not on the two sweaty, naked, beautiful men lounging on the bed next to me, pausing only when I feel a soft hand gently grab my arm. I look up to see Liam smiling at me reassuringly before he leans forward, and I can't help but notice how amazing he smells as his warm breath hits my ear, his stubble rubbing lightly against my jaw.

"Open the third drawer from the top on the left side of the sink, half of one should help to take the edge off. But let's keep this between us, Niall doesn't like sharing and Harry's got quite a big mouth in more ways than one." Liam pulls away and winks just as Harry tells Liam to toss him his phone, and I give him a confused but appreciative nod before continuing to the restroom.

"Oi, Legal!"

I turn around at Zayn's voice and lean against the doorframe, annoyance at my nickname and being called for like a dog dissolving almost immediately as I see Zayn running his fingers absently through Harry's curls while he stares blatantly at my nude body, his hazel eyes clearly unable to focus anywhere else.

"You look good in red," he admits as his gaze stops in between my legs, and I fight back the urge to return to the bed as Zayn's grip tightens noticeably around Harry's hair, "but you'll look even better in black and blue."

I close the door behind me and walk over to the expansive marble vanity, a gasp escaping me when I catch my reflection in the mirror. Zayn's comment, which had confused me when he said it, now makes perfectly sick sense.

It feels as if someone else's hands are delicately running across my flesh, outlining every red welt, blood smear, and flourishing bruise. I lightly grasp my hips where Harry's large hands have marked the normally unblemished skin, but it's not the marks that have me shaking. It's the fact that I've never seen myself appear so fragile, so unkempt, so hungry for more.

I force myself to look away and remember what Liam told me, curiosity getting the better of me as I rummage through the drawer he mentioned, smirking as I pull out a Ziploc bag filled with what appears to be dark chocolate cookies.

"Seems not every rumor is an exaggeration," I whisper as I laugh to myself, taking out one of Niall's baked treats after failing to notice anything odd or off about them.

As I chew and take inventory of what will surely resemble a small-scale battle on my body in the upcoming hours, I can't stop the thoughts from entering my mind. Thoughts of more contusions, bites, and welts brought upon me without hesitation. Thoughts of Harry slamming me up against the sleek black shower wall, the scalding water sliding down our bodies as he fucks me from behind. Thoughts of Zayn's cock in my mouth, his fingernails digging into my shoulders, drawing even more blood from my veins while he thrusts without giving me a chance to breathe. Thoughts of Liam's hands around my neck, squeezing tighter and tighter as he tells me what a horrible, naughty girl I've been...

"You alright in there? It's been ten minutes and we've yet to see or hear you." Liam asks through the door, pulling me from my daydream slowly. I come back to reality, but nothing feels quite real as I reach to open the door, the crisp white bathroom now alight in sepia tones as the atmosphere rotates slowly. The air moves like the ocean around me, bathing me in an addictive, overpowering tranquility and a gnawing need in my gut that I can't quite put a name to.

I pull on the handle which feels like flower petals in my hand to see Liam standing in his cutoff shirt and jeans with his belt now gone, his eyebrows raised and inquisitive smile gracing his mouth.

"I'm...perfect, infinite, everything," I respond through a mouth full of oak-flavored cotton as I take a step closer to him, my bottom lip becoming trapped between my teeth as I run my fingers down his toned biceps, "but I've been a bad, bad girl."

"Oh? Let me guess, you had more than half?" Liam chuckles in a tone that sounds like honey as my body acts on its own accord, my hands memorizing every vein and hair on his arms while my eyes get lost in the shape of his lips, my nose filling my lungs with his intoxicating scent.

"Mmm it was just too good," I murmur coyly before Liam shuffles around behind me and places his hand on my lower back, his touch much too soft and gentle as he guides me over past the bed and large sitting area to a floor-to-ceiling window. Harry and Zayn are in their own world until Liam and I sit down on the plush carpeting across from them next to the glass, Harry's lips not moving from Zayn's neck as Zayn takes a long drag on his joint before passing it to Liam.

I watch the three men wordlessly for a indiscernible amount of time, completely transfixed by their ethereal beauty as they're cast in the glow from the bright city lights below us. However, it's Liam who continues to capture my attention with every subtle side glance at my naked body, 'accidental' touch of his fingertips on my skin, and calm, polite demeanor. The tranquility I feel transforms to restlessness as the twisting in my gut intensifies with each passing moment, and my desire for Liam to fill the gap opened by Harry and Zayn becomes too much.

"I can tell you want to fuck me, but we all know you won't," I lean into him and whisper after he passes the dwindling spliff back to Zayn, and Liam eyes me curiously as I drape my arm over his shoulders.

"You're too sweet, too kind to try anything with me. You're not like them," I nod lightly in Harry and Zayn's direction before continuing, "which is a damn shame because I am up for anything, but I don't play nice; and you are nothing but nice."

I pat him on the shoulder before leaning away, pausing upon seeing Liam whip his head toward me, a flash of anger striking across his features - just as I hoped it would.
Liam is on top of me in an instant, one hand grabbing my blood-stained wrist while the other digs into my scalp, his silky voice harsh and low in my ear.

"You're right, sweetheart, I'm not like them," he hisses and I train my gaze behind Liam to see Zayn watching us intently while he takes another drag on the joint, Harry's curls nearly disappearing from view as he places kisses farther and farther down Zayn's naked form.

Liam pulls my head back by my hair, forcing me to look into his deep brown eyes as he smirks darkly. "I don't need you handcuffed and gagged to make you desperate for my cock."

A whine escapes me against my will as he shoves my palm into his crotch, and even through the denim of his jeans I can feel how big he truly is and how absolutely wrong I was about Liam Payne.

"Is it...is it really-?" I begin to ask but I'm interrupted by the sudden sound of Zayn's moan as Harry takes his dick into his eager mouth, my attention returning back to Liam when he nips roughly at my neck.

"Let's just say that when I'm fucking your pussy senseless you won't just be screaming my name," Liam whispers as his length pulses under my grasp, and I'm gasping for air as his teeth graze my reddened flesh yet again. "You'll be begging me for mercy."

Liam bites down hard as I catch Zayn's gaze once more, and I can tell by the lustful way he's staring at Liam and I while Harry sucks him off that he isn't done with me yet.

"Is that right, Daddy Direction?" I question when I find my confidence and return my attention back to Liam, pushing my bare chest up into his, wishing with all my might that his shirt wasn't in the way.

"Don't call me that. Ever. Again." Liam growls through gritted teeth as he brings his face level with mine, fire burning hot and powerful in his eyes.

"Or what, Daddy?" I challenge Liam, "Are you gonna ground me? Send me to bed without supper? Spank me?"

"Listen here," Liam demands as he releases his fist from my hair and arches away from me, only to grab me by my arm and pull me up to my feet along with him before shoving me roughly face-first against the window. I turn my head to try and look behind me but Liam's fingers are around my neck, holding me there with my forehead to the glass as his other hand scales possessively down my side before coming to rest on the curve of my ass.

"My name is Liam Fucking Payne, bitch," he states as he squeezes my throat tighter, making it wonderfully hard for me to breathe as his other hand kneads the smooth flesh of my rear. "And I'm going to make sure you never forget it."

Liam gives my neck one more harsh clasp before releasing me just as the city lights begin to go hazy in my vision, and I take in a choking, strangled inhale. I continue to catch my breath, missing the feeling of his strong grip squeezing the life from me, as Liam pries my legs apart with his knee while his hand on my back forces me to bend over.

"What do you think, lads? Should I spank her or would that be too...nice?" Liam asks, and I turn my head slightly upon hearing a sinister laugh off to my right. I blink through watery eyes to see Harry give Zayn a final, wet motion from the base of Zayn's shaft up to his shiny tip before licking his partner's precum from his lips and rising with Zayn close to him.

"Oh Liam, spanking is for children," Zayn murmurs as he slips from my sight, seemingly going to perch behind Liam while Harry comes to stand right next to me, his stiff cock and gorgeous body distracting me from Zayn's words, "I think this slut needs a bit more than that for her to learn her lesson."

"I agree," Harry chimes in as he moves even closer and drags his hand across my jaw before running his fingers across my lips as he pushes two inside my mouth. "If only I hadn't left my whip at home."

I moan around his digits at the thought, my taste buds picking up sweat, salt, and the delicious taste of sex. Liam's palms are now both on my hips as he pulls me into his crotch, his clothed cock pressing tauntingly into my ass while I brace my hands against the glass on either side of me.

"Not a bad idea, Styles," Liam states as Harry shoves his finger deeper into my throat, nearly causing me to gag. "Zayn, my belt is on the bed. Get it."

It seems like hours but is likely just seconds before Zayn returns, his presence made obvious by a sly smirk from Harry as he takes his fingers from my mouth and steps back, matched with Liam pulling away from me and the sudden sensation of cool leather being dragged along my backside.

"Let's see how many whips it takes to get to the center of a disrespectful whore, shall we?"

"Whatever you say, Da-" My retort is choked off as Liam's nails are embedding themselves into the side of my waist while his belt cracks against my skin in searing pain, forcing a silent scream from my throat and my upper body into the hard glass.

"That's not my fucking name!" Liam states angrily before he runs his fingertips over the tender welt, traveling down my cheek to the top of my inner thigh, stopping when he feels the wetness starting to drip down my leg.

"Zayn, why do you come and finish cleaning her up? You know how much I hate making messes."

Almost instantly Zayn is on his knees underneath me with his heels to the window, his hands traversing from my ankles up past my knees as his damp tongue takes a similar route on the inside of my leg, licking and sucking his way to my thigh. He groans when he reaches the place where my juices have fallen, and I form my hands into fists as his unruly fringe teases my aching slit.

Zayn's tight grip on my legs is the only thing keeping me up as Liam brings the leather down on my other cheek, the power once again sending pain shooting through my trembling limbs and tears spilling from my eyes.

"Now, what's my name?" Liam demands just as Zayn is on my sex, my splayed legs providing him with the perfect angle as his tongue glides across my opening before he finds my clit. I'm unable to answer Liam due to Zayn's skillful, eager work mixed with the indescribable throbbing caused by Liam's makeshift whip.

It feels as if I'm being torn between Heaven and Hell in the form of Liam and Zayn, but I can't choose between the two. I don't want to. I've never felt so much pain and pleasure in my life, and I never want it to end. It's euphoric, unbearable, and unmatched all at the same time and I crave more, no matter the price.

"I...already told you...," I get out in between gasps, my eyes closing and fists slamming against the window as Zayn continues attending to me unflinchingly, his tongue maneuvering back and forth between my clit and entrance, never staying in one place for long, "...Daddy."

Liam lets out an almost inhuman growl behind me as he whips me again and again, each strike of the belt and swipe of Zayn's tongue bringing me closer and closer to the edge. Eventually I hear the belt hit the floor and the careless removal of clothing, my body weak and exhausted but needing more, always more.

"Z," Harry whines, and I open my eyes to see him standing next to me with his back to the window, damp curls hanging in his face as his hand works quickly at his erection, Harry's tattooed chest glistening with sweat and hooded green eyes pleading. Zayn doesn't hesitate, unlatching himself from me just as I'm about to reach my peak before scrambling to his feet and slamming himself against Harry. Zayn grabs Harry's arms before moving them up over his head with fingers entwining together, leaving Harry completely at Zayn's mercy as their cocks grind desperately against each other between their slick bodies.

I'm torn away from the unbelievably hot scene by Liam, his strength easily forcing me to turn around and back into the window. I'm given a moment to take in his glorious nude form, my jaw dropping as his shocking length swings between his legs before my throat is in his grasp once more and he's pressed up against me, his hard-on twitching on my abdomen.

"If I can't beat my name out of you, I'll just have to fuck it out of you," Liam spits and my eyes roll back as he keeps his grip firmly on my neck, his lips claiming mine as his tongue pushes its way into my mouth. Liam bends down slightly as his free hand runs swiftly over my slit before he pulls his lower body and hand away from me, a yell becoming trapped in my throat as he guides his huge cock into my soaking sex.

It feels like he's tearing me apart as he inserts himself into me tantalizingly slow, my mouth opening in an 'O' against his when he enters me entirely. While still completely deep within me, Liam moves his hands to the top of my thighs below my ass, hitching my legs off the ground and around his waist. I wrap my hands around his neck as Liam holds me up with nothing but his strength and the glass for support, his chest hard, toned, and moving rapidly against mine.
I'm given one second of relief when he pulls out of me, but it's short lived as Liam thrusts up as hard as he can, fresh tears streaming down my face as I whimper into his shoulder. His fingers dig into my legs as he pants hoarsely into my ear, his skin capturing my harsh cries while Harry lets his out freely next to us.

I look over to see Harry and Zayn facing the window, the belt formerly used to whip me raw now keeping Harry's hands bound behind his back. Zayn might be holding Harry's head against the glass with his fingers entwined in Harry's curls as he fucks Harry almost as hard as Liam is fucking me, but Zayn's eyes are staring right at us. He bites his lip when he catches me eyeing him, and I moan as Zayn brings his hand down hard on Harry's ass, causing Harry to whine and beg for more as he shoves his hips back into Zayn's length.

Liam's grip is becoming tighter on me as he whispers how he's not going to stop fucking me until I've learned my lesson, until the whole city knows his name, until I'm coming on his cock and his cock alone because he's Liam Fucking Payne - and he's nobody's Daddy. I feel the blood start to rush to my core as Liam falls to his knees, and I plant my feet on the floor behind him and bring his bottom lip between my teeth as I push myself down on his cock. I try to hold him inside of me as my toes begin to curl and my breathing becomes labored but Liam doesn't allow it and slams into me with impossible force as my orgasm takes over.

I throw my head back and I can't help from screaming Liam's name as I spasm and let go of everything while Liam continues to fuck me and press his full lips to anywhere he can. My vision focuses on the world upside-down behind me and I feel another wave of euphoria wash over me as I see Harry come hard as Zayn bites down on the small of his back, white streaks staining the window as Harry shakes and collapses on his forearms, utterly spent.

"Fuck, 'm so close. Gonna come-," Liam tells me just before he pulls out of my heat, fingers dragging roughly down my back as he lets loose on my stomach, nothing but moans coming from his mouth as I reach down between us and milk him until I'm covered in his hot cum.

Out of nowhere I feel another pair of lips lightly press into my upper back, and am surprised to see that they belong to Zayn, a mischievous glint in his hazel eyes. As he peers up at me there's an audible knock at the door followed by an "about time" by a weary Harry, and I swear I hear familiar voices outside the door, one Irish and one English as they say something about a key.
But this time, I'm not nervous, scared, or hesitant. As Liam squeezes my ass and Harry crawls over to the door, I realize that they're not the crazy kids.

Them - us - we're the untamed, the wild ones, and this party is just getting started.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

341K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 34K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...