What am I to you? It was all...

Bởi jungsuri_Xx

when can i find you again... Xem Thêm

Intro P1
Intro P2
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

59 6 1
Bởi jungsuri_Xx

JUNGKOOKS POV

Jimin hyung and I both made a run for it to class.running through the halls dodging others running to their class we made it to class two minutes late.

Walking into class while mrs. Lee was teaching was one of the most scariest things I've Done in my life.

Walking into class mrs. Lee need to stop class to look at us. Jimin and I shared a look. The look said "we are screwed" because the way mrs. Lee looked at us was like she had just spotted two Guinea pigs who she was going to use to show the class what exactly happens when you disrupt class. "Why are you late." She asked us.

"I. I. I we. umm." Jimin stuttered which didn't help because mrs. Lee lost patience. "Save it, go out in the hall kneel down and put both hands in the air and don't drop them until I say so. Go. Be gone." She basically banished us from class.

Jimin and I walked ourselves out and initiated the punishment.

- IN THE HALLWAY-

as jimin and i were out on our knees with arms raised, i was contemplating life on whether or not i should just  tell hyung what was on my mind and what's been bothering me.

i am assuming hyung noticed what i was thinking because he nudged me and said " jungkook, you know i am here for you right?". his worried look was just a bit burdensome.

should i just come out with it? ... i guess it wouldn't hurt to tell one person, right??

"okay  ill tell you.." i started

____________________________________________________________

JIYEON'S POV

Class started and i was sitting next to an empty seat. tae had turned around a few times asking me with his eyes where jimin was. i just looked at him like ' if you don't know, neither do i'. Taehyung just accepted the fact that jimin was late and tried to catch up with Mrs. lee.

About three to five minutes into Mrs. Lee's lecture the classroom door rushed open and two students walked in.

it was jimin. and jungkook.

my chest ached again i didn't believe that it was him, i felt myself feel overwhelmed. i wanted to leave. i wanted to get up and walk out. i just have no reason to do so.

just relax, everything is okay..

tying to look for the positive of this scenario, we have not met eyes. maybe he doesn't even know i am in this school.. i don't even know what to think.

Mrs. Lee didn't look too happy about the fact somebody interrupted her lesson, she scolded the two and told them to wait out in the hall punishing them.

Mrs. lee completely disregarded what happened and continued the lesson "okay moving on!".  throughout the rests of the lesson i just couldn't. it was insane for me to catch up with her, i feel like my brain was not cooperating with me..

later in the lesson we had some sort of mini break because Mrs. lee needed to take a phone call.

as soon as she stepped out i felt a heavy weight lifted from my shoulders and was taking all of the knowledge in. The little bit that i understood.

trying to stay calm someone sat next to me. turning around to see who it was i was greeted with a pleasant smile along with that precious mole under the eye.

"hey there." he smiled

"um..Hi." i said back to none other than bambam.

"oh my, you seem to be a bit more shy in school than outside, hahaha" he commented

i managed to contain myself and return to normal self.

"oh man, what are you talking about hahaha." i commented back

"oh now see that's a great smile, you should do that more often here. hahaha so what's going on? i happen to notice you turn a bit pale and struggle a bit is everything alright?" bambam asked me

i felt a bit shocked about the fact he even noticed. i tried not to make my face looked surprised but i looked at his seat then looked at jimin's seat where bambam is currently sitting. that's a bit of an eye opener.

i answer his question with " oh well yea, Mrs. Lee was going at it who wouldn't be taken aback? haha" laughing awkwardly i felt like he was not buying it but let me slide.

"if you say so just don't over do yourself alright we wouldn't  want  you to fall sick on the beginning of school." bambam said to me smiled and walked back to his seat.

Tae turned and looked a bit worried for me i guess i was noticeable on how stressed and upset i was.. oh well

Mrs. Lee came back into class and we continued to go on with the rest of the school day.

by the end of class i wondered if jimin's arms fell off by now. i feel terrible and  none of it was my fault. i wonder how their holding up though..

________________________________________________________________________

JIMIN'S POV 

jungkook finished explaining and i was just left a bit surprised although i wasn't sure who exactly he was talking about he just mentioned the scenario, ill ask.

"so basically who is this about, what's the persons name that you have this whole history with?"

he looked to be thinking and started to talk

"her name is jiy-" he was in the middle of telling me her name when class was dismissed and Mrs. Lee was walking out about to have a talk with us. i seriously rather die.

but wait was he about to say jiyeon!!!?? there is no way man what are the chances? she doesn't even know jungkook the last time me and taehyung mentioned jungkook she didn't seem to recognize the name.... i don't think?.

________________________________________________________________________________

JIYEON'S POV

Mrs. Lee seemed to be chewing up jimin and jungkook, i felt terrible just passing by and heading out but what was i supposed to do interrupted her like they did to her? it didn't seem to work the first time id rather not try a second.

i started to head out of school when bambam called my name out.

"jiyeon! wait up!" he called out running towards me along with a friend i assumed.

"Hey bambam, um...hello, ... whos this?" i asked bambam referring to his friend.

after asking i pretty much regretted it because i realized he was in the same class as us.

"its yugyeom, wow shouldn't you know that he is in our class i assumed you of all people would at least pay attention" bambam said making fun of me. i made a 'haha you're so funny face' and continued. " i know i know, i just realized after i asked so then i felt awkward. hahaha" i tried laughing the awkwardness away.

"hahahahaha its alright, but anyway jiyeon, bambam and i were going to hang out and were wondering if you would like to come with?" yugyeom kindly offered me but i really don't feel up for any hanging out, if anything i would like to go practice the routine before the i don't even catch up.

today i just need to a break with all this stress and hearing about jungkook oh my goodness. i think I'm going to have a mental breakdown. i realized i was still thinking about their offer and turned around to see if anyone else that i know were around me. luckily i spotted Daniel by himself.

"hey dany!" i waved at him getting him to walk towards us and hoping he is smart enough to follow my lead.

"so guys id love to take you up on your offer BUT, dany and i already have plans to have some wings today sooo.. rain check?" i said to the boys.

i know i didn't have to make up any lies, i just prefer for no one to know about our little dance practice. i especially don't want my coworker and classmates have something to say about this to where i have to hear about. on the other hand i was not lying Daniel actually owes me some wings and i would like to hang out another time this is just another way of saying that in a way shorter way.

the boys looked a bit disappointed but took my rescheduling well. " oh well, i thought it would have been a good idea today because its Wednesday and its your off day as well as mine." bambam explained to me. " but if you already have plans, maybe next Wednesday or something." bambam finished with a smile and left with yugyeom.

i really need to treat him out one day he is too good to me, my poor soul.

"so, we are having wings?" dany tried to imply as if i were paying. i just smacked his head lightly " gosh you dumb toad of course since YOU did promise me some after practice remember ?!" i said to him

he just laughed at me and we started walking to our practice room. "yes, i promised them AFTER practice. so you'll just have to wait a bit longer. c'mon you have to catch up" he teased me. " and you know what a quick learner i am, don't worry i got this." i told him.

"but anyway dany, there's a situation i need to tell you of." i got a bit serious and he noticed "what is it?" he looked concerned.

" you know those guys we are friends with?"

"who jin and the guys??" he asked

"yea.."

"what about them?" he asked

" well its not them i really want to talk about, just one."

"which is??" he continued asking me

" ....Jungkook.." i said

_________________________ at practice ________________________________________________________________

just before me and Daniel opened the door to our practice room i reminded him to keep what i told him to himself. i don't the rest of our friends knowing yet. i need time to be ready to talk to them.

but in all honesty all i really said was that i knew jungkook and had feelings for him before but i didn't really go into detail.

i just want space and time but right now i want to get lost in music and dance.

Daniel understood where i was coming from he just sees how much trust i put in him just by telling him first. i rarely opened up to people not since then.

walking in i greeted everyone and just let them show me the routine we didn't have much time to practice because next thing you know we are performing it in front of people.

all through practice i was zoned out just focused on dance and how to do what dance. dance. dance. i felt my sweat dripping from my face. i would drink water and continue to dance it was until hunger hit me and Daniel calling my name out that zoned me out,

"jiyeon! gosh c'mon i told you id keep my promise now get over here and start eating before these monsters over here devour everything and then when there is none left for you i don't wanna hear about it." Daniel nagged me

" right right, I'm here hand me a plate." i said sitting down trying to enjoy the wings Daniel bought for us. which were quite a number of them. i guess he seemed worried for me to actually try to cheer me up.

"so, jiyeon. what going on?" Kayla asked me

i looked at her a bit baffled until she continued " you haven't been around, its just work and school and now practice. are you tired? exhausted?? any gossip or exploring stories??" she asked  and i understood that i had been a bit distant with out intending that to happen.

" oh well yea I'm alright, the school is huge and for the 'reconstructing' id say its a bit weird but whatever floats their boat. work is fine i get nice and odd customers. and i do apologies i guess i have a lot on my plate for now, but hey its not a ride in the park with Ms. Lee teaching and you guys know it" i said

they just looked at me and laughed, i never get what's so funny but i let them.

"of course you'd like talking to strangers at work its you, you befriended a guy that elbowed you in the face." jose said

"what do you mean weird is the something wrong with the building? OMG is something haunted??!!" kayla asked

"if it were I'm sure you would know" dany said to kayla

"and you don't even look like you break a sweat when it comes to class. like have you seen her she is literally right behind Ms. Lee!" carlos commented 

"no kidding she isn't normal hahaha that jiyeon for you" dany said.

practice seemed to go by smoothly i actually liked it just breathe i hope everything runs just as smoothly at school or at the tournament.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors pov

I'm back and hopefully for good this time. id like to keep updating and get to the dirt of all this LOL thanks for sticking by this story and hope you will continue reading! i love you guys !!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

59.2K 1.1K 50
Group chat , Imagines and Scenarios !!
1.8K 69 55
Maybe my plans for Spring Break didnt go as plan so I could meet you..
12.2K 365 15
when he is always by your side when you need him. {COMPLETED}