MINIMINTER ONE SHOTS (✔️ FOR...

By Hayley_Minter12343

Just some miniminter one shots (Non smut) I don't do smut so I hope you guys aren't looking for smut. ✔️ If y... More

We meet (One Shot)
Insomnia (One Shot)
First Fight (Imagine)
First Fight Pt2 (Imagine)
Uni (One Shot)
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!
SDMNFC vs YTAS CHARITY MATCH PT1
SDMNFC vs YTAS CHARITY MATCH PT 2
His name in your phone (first preference)
Your name in his phone (Preference)
His Favourite Games To Play With You (Preference)
When He Gets Jealous (Preference)
When You Know He's...😏😏 (Preference)
SDMNFC vs YTAS CHARITY MATCH PT 3
The Pick Up Line He Uses On You (Preference)
The Challenge Video You's Do Together (Preference)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!🎉😭
SDMNFC vs YTAS CHARITY MATCH PT 4
The Dream Car He Buys You (Preference)
Snapchat (One Shot)
What He Likes About You (Preference)
The T.V/Netflix Shows You Watch Together (Preference)
Twitter (One Shot)
How You's Met (Preference)
SDMNFC vs YTAS CHARITY MATCH PT 5
Baby Names/Genders (Preference)
OKAY THIS IS ABOUT THE SDMN CHARITY MATCH!🗣
How He Feels After The Break Up (Preference)
Im sorry...
5 Years...(Imagine) PT 1
Oddliah/Liah (Request)
MY NEW INSTAGRAM!
Instagram (Imagine) PT 1
About me.
I Apologise..
Q&A (Submit questions!)

5 Years...(Imagine) PT 2

1K 22 3
By Hayley_Minter12343

- LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING!-

Simon's P.O.V

It's been I think about an hour now since Y/N had left and I don't feel an ounce of guilt. None.

As I'm trying to edit a very important video, I get a call from an unknown number. I usually don't pick up thinking that it's a fan that somehow found my number but I had a sinking feeling about this one.

Answering the phone, I got the worst possible message ever.

(Simon is in italics)

"Hi, sir is this Simon Minter?"
"Yes this is, who's this?"
"I'm sorry to inform you that Y/N has been in a car accident. She left your number as a reference."
"Oh my..."

I dropped the phone and ran downstairs. The boys looked at me with confusion.

"What's wrong Simon?" JJ asked.
"Y/N's been in a car accident. I need to leave now!" I replied.

I ran out the front door whilst being closely followed by the other 3. I quickly hop in my car and backed out the drive. The others got in their cars and followed me.

When we made it to the hospital, I bolted out of the car and made my way to the front desk.

Reaching the front desk, I ask the lady for       Y/N's room number. She gave it to me but told me that she hasn't woken up yet.

Heading to her ward and to her room, I began feeling very anxious. I felt the guilt eating me from the inside out. I'm pathetic.

Slowly opening her door I saw her laying there. Almost lifeless. I just can't imagine her being gone.

I sat down on the chair next to her bed. I grabbed her hand and the tears started falling.

"I'm so sorry..IM SORRY! I'm such a fuck up, I didn't deserve you! You deserved someone so much better! You probably can't hear me right now but I just want you to know that I would do anything to have you back. I need you. I didn't realise it before but now I finally see!" I bursted out in tears.

As I was crying my eyes out, Y/N's machine started going crazy! The doctors rushed in and I was pushed back. Before I was pushed out of the room, everyone noticed her heart monitor go blank. She's gone.

Screaming. That's all I could hear.

"SIMON" "SIMON" "SIMON COME ON!" "WAKE UP SIMON"

--------------- IRL ---------------

I was shaken awake and had sweat falling down my forehead. It was all a dream.

Feeling relief, I remembered about Y/N. I quickly looked to my left and saw her beautiful face. I quickly grabbed her and kissed her over and over again.

"What's wrong Si?" She asked slightly worried.

"Just a nightmare bub" I replied.

"Oh ok, well it's ok now, don't worry so much. You scared me" she hugged me tight and then layer back down but cuddling me more than before. I cuddled her back just as much. I was holding on for dear life.

I'm glad that was just a dream. I would be a dickhead if I ever cheated on her.

THATS THE END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7.3K 85
SIMON IS TYPING... CHARLOTTE IS TYPING... [ MESSAGES ] [ FEMALE OC X SIMON MINTER ] ©️ -COVENCRAFT 2017 [COMPLETED 2017]
111K 2.7K 41
"I'm so sorry Simon" "I trusted you, I fixed you..." WARNING: Very deep story, has some depressing scenes. Read at own risk ~Completed~
199K 3.6K 38
Cassie Minter, or Simon Minter's little sister. Simon is a famous YouTuber known as MiniMinter. He is part of a group of boys who call themselves The...