My Trip to Hawaii

由 Lauren_In_Wonderland

Emily is just a normal girl, like everybody else trying to make it through high school. The summer before her... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

98 3 12
由 Lauren_In_Wonderland

I jumped up grabbing my annoying ringing phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Emily!"

"Ally why the heck are you calling me this early?"

"Please it's almost eleven."

"Are you serious?" I looked down at my phone and sure enough it was 10:55.

"Anywayyyy, how was last night?"

"It was perfect, I need to go get ready though I have to see him again like, right now."

"I have news, don't cut me off!"

"Okay fine please hurry."

"My mom is letting me go to Hawaii in one week, she said it was a surprise, since I didn't really do much for my birthday."

"Are you serious! That's amazing! Why didn't she say that i don't know, a couple days ago?"

"Well she noticed how sad I was, and she surprised me when I woke up this morning, well you know like ten minutes ago."

"Okay well I have to seriously get ready, I will catch you up when you get here okay?"

"Okay bye, love youuuuu!"

"Love ya too."

She hung up the phone before I did and I threw mine onto my bed, and rushed to go take a shower.

*

Finally my hair is dry, and I'm dressed and ready to go.

I picked up my phone and slid it into my pocket. I made my way out the door and toward Ryan's house.

Once I got there I knocked on the door and spencer I believe his name was opened the door with a smile.

"Oh hey Emily, are you here to see Ryan?" He looked confused.

"Yep we were suppose to hang out today."

"Well you can come in, his room is up the stairs and to the right."

"His room?"

"Oh yeah he sleeps forever, but I'm pretty sure if you went up there it wouldn't be a problem for him to wake up."

"Oh um okay?" I started walking to the stairs.

"Oh hey Emily, just don't screw him up like the last girl did."

Last girl? I nodded and continued walking.

I approached his room and barley pushed it open trying hard not to make a sound.

Awww he is an adorable sleeper.

I walked right up next to him and tapped him a couple times.

He didn't move.

I continued tapping him and said "Ryannnnnnnn."

He still didn't move!

This time I used a little more force, what do you know.

He still didn't move.

I saw a cup on the night stand I picked it up and walked into the bathroom.

I filled it up with water and walked back next to him.

I tried one more time to say his name but he didn't move.

I threw it on him, he jumped out of bed soaking wet, I mean I felt bad but I couldn't stop laughing.

He looked at me like I was crazy, his eyes were still kind of red from sleeping.

"I have been trying to wake you up for the last five minutes, and I had no other choice."

He ripped off his shirt and walked into the bathroom, he stopped and looked at me. "I hope you know I will get you back for that."

"Common please don't it's not my fault you wouldn't wake up!"

"All you had to do was sit on me, or lay down next to me if I don't wake up, not throw a huge cup of water on me."

I smiled "you would like that wouldn't you."

He walked back next to me "yes, actually very much so."

"Well I'll remember that next time."

"Oooooh next time? I'm liking this." His grin kept getting bigger and bigger.

"Well not if you keep starring at me like that." I said kind of backing away.

"Oh please you like it, admit it."  oh believe I enjoyed every second of it.

"I'm not admitting to anything."

He got even closer to me, and I'm still slowly backing away.

"Well it looks like you don't have a choice." He ran next to me and I fell onto the bed and he started tickling me.

"Hahahahahaha Ryan, noooo. Haha" I couldn't help but scream in laughter. "Get haha offfff me!"

"Then admit it."

"Hahahaha fine, I LIKE IT!" I couldn't help it, being tickled is my weakness, I can't stand it.

"Good" he smiled and laid down next to me.

I was about to stand up but then I felt his big warm arms wrap around me.

"What are you doing?"

"Going back to sleep, what are you doing?"

"But it's almost twelve in the afternoon."

"I'm not moving, I'm very comfortable."

I gave in and rested my head against his chest. I could get use to this!

*

*knock knock*

"hey guys I made food" spencer opened the door. "Woah what have you two been doing."

I slowly opened my eyes to Spencer looking down at me and Ryan.

I was snuggled up against Ryan's chest and he had his arms wrapped around me.

"Sleeping Spencer, go away." Ryan said in his deep morning voice.

"Fine, I just thought you guys would want to wake up before it goes on to four."

I stretched and sat up "yeah Ryan let's go do something."

"But I'm enjoying sleeping next to you."

"Well now you can enjoy going to do something with me."

He opened his eyes immediately "what kind of things would we be doing?" Then spencer turned around toward the door as fast as he could as said "I'm out" and slammed it shut behind him.

"I haven't really decided yet, just get up so we can go do something." I said smiling at him.

 He groaned and stood up, all I noticed was his hair. It was messy but it was a really good look for him.

He went and stood next to the the door way. "Are you coming, this was your idea."

"Yesssssss" I walked past him, I could tell he was looking me up and down, but I chose to pretend like I didn't notice.

He jumped in front of me and ran out the door, and yelled "hurry up I want to show you something!"

"Show me what?"

"A place but I'm not telling you it's a surprise."

"wow now you're excited about leaving."

*

"Ryannnnn it's been 20 minutes, admit it we are lost."

"No we aren't, it's just around the corner."

"Fine, if it's not I'm walking back."

"Haha okay, I'm serious though it's just right by that palm tree.

I followed him when I saw where we were. We were on a top of a waterfall, not too far away was the beach with only a couple of people in it.

Ryan went over and pointed to the rope swing hanging off of the tree.

No way "how did you find this?"

"I found it a couple of days ago, I was just wondering around, getting to know what was around where we are staying and I found it."

"This is amazing." everything here looked so familiar, but I don't know how, it was paradise here.

"Okay do you want to go first or shall I?"

"I think if you went first some way or another I won't want to jump."

"Okay then lady's first." He said gesturing me toward the rope.

I walked towards it and put my hands around it. I was about to look at how high we were but I stopped myself so I wouldn't get scared.

"Don't worry you jump in, and I'll be right behind you, ten seconds after you jump."

"Okay." I used my upper arm strength and lifted myself up. I put my feet on the knot at the bottom and nodded to Ryan to show him I was ready.

He grabbed my waist and held onto the rope and pulled it back, then he released. It felt like I was flying through air. It felt like I was falling forever, but once I hit the water it felt like it didn't last long enough.

Just two seconds of being in the water Ryan came flying down causing a huge wave making me float away further.

He popped his head out of the water and noticed how far away I was from him and he swam up next to me.

He grabbed me and said "help me Emily I'm drowning!!!!"

He wrapped his legs around me which caused me to start to sink. "RYAN! I'm going to die if you don't let go of me."

"But you're suppose to help me so I don't die!" He stopped and looked at me smiling for a second "you aren't much help are you?" I laughed and so did he.

I put my leg on his chest and pushed away swimming toward a huge rock. He quickly realized where I was going and followed me.

I climbed onto the rock and he followed me. We laid down next each other. I was starring at the clouds and then Ryan's face hovered over mine.

"Can I help you." I laughed.

"Yes actually you can."

"What can I help you with then?" I said turning my head a little to the side, questioning him.

Then within seconds after I finished my sentence he smashed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

It was slow, sweet, and Passionate. It was perfect.

He brought his head up and I opened my eyes and looked into his.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your crystal blue eyes?"

I shook my head and smiled.

"Well I do, they look like the ocean." He smiled and leaned down and kissed me again, and again, let's just say it was more than three times.

The sun started going down and we were walking along the beach and looking at the perfect blue and pink sunset.

I don't know how he does it but when Im around him, everything is magically perfect and it can't get any better.

He laced his fingers in between mine and we continued walking to my house.

As the sky got darker we got closer to being separated.

It was about time I went to see my family, I haven't spoken to them since yesterday.

We walked up my driveway and to the front door, he didn't let go of my hand once.

"I'm going to have to say Emily if everyday is as perfect as this I might not want to leave."

"Don't think about that, think about how much time we can spend together."

He gave me a weak smile and nodded and leaned down to kiss me. He rested his hands on my hips and my arms intertwined around his neck.

He gave me a hug and he didn't move for a good minute or two.

"Bye Emily, I'll text you, or you can call me if you want."

" okay." I smiled and walked to my door, right before I opened it I touched my lips, he sure knew how to leave a girl wanting more.

But then I turned the handle and walked into the house.

My mom came up to me "Em where have you been?"

"Oh sorry mom I was hanging out with a person I met the other day."

"Oh really was it that handsome one you were with last night?"

I laughed "yeah, how'd you know?"

"Please Emily just because I'm married doesn't mean I didn't have nights were I snuck in the house because I was out too late. "

I smiled, hugged her, then I walked up stairs and went into grays room.

"Hey gray."

"Oh hey Emily, I haven't seen you all day, where've you been?"

"Oh just at the beach, hanging out with a guy."

"Who is he?"

"Just a guy."

"Seriously we use to tell each other everything, I want to be that close again."

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes Emily! I do care about my baby sister! Was it the one you were with yesterday?" He looked up from his Xbox to make eye contact with me.

"yeah, it was."

He paused his game and said "okay, so tell me about him."

So for once in many years, I did.

Heyy guys! Comment (everyone except Ally -_- ), and vote if you liked it!

> to the right is the rope swing and the waterfall! Check it out! >

-Lauren_In_Wonderland-

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.4K 119 20
One plane ride could change your life. SOPHIA RANDALL likes her routines. She plans everything, down to the very last second. And Sophia is content t...
68 0 13
Katherine, a normal teenager, has a run in with one of the most sought after Seniors in her high school. One encounter, one kiss and one misundersta...
1.6K 95 20
The summer before her senior year started Iris thought everything was normal and just as they should be... But what will happen when she meets Alex...
491 1 21
Stephanie, a shy, imaginative, seventeen year old girl who lives in Kauai , Hawaii has a summer job at the aquarium. Soon discovering that her co-wor...