Killer Bad Girl | COMPLETED

By aisha-ann

She returned a different person, with a new mindset and a new outlook to match it. The girl that once cared t... More

chapter | zero
ffs
chapter | one
chapter | two
chapter | three
chapter | four
chapter | five
chapter | six
chapter | seven
chapter | eight
chapter | nine
chapter | ten
chapter | eleven
chapter | twelve
chapter | thirteen
chapter | fourteen
chapter | fifteen
chapter | sixteen
chapter | seventeen
chapter | eighteen
chapter | nineteen
chapter | twenty
chapter | twenty-one
chapter | twenty-two
chapter | twenty-three
chapter | twenty-four
chapter | twenty-five
chapter | twenty-six
Chapter 27: "The show-down Part 1"
chapter | twenty-eight
chapter | twenty-nine
chapter | thirty
chapter | thirty-one
chapter | thirty-three
chapter | thirty-four
chapter | thirty-five
chapter | thirty-six
Chapter 37: Waiting for you.
Chapter 38: Pranking Punk Kids
Chapter 39: {Rythmic beating} Part. 1
Chapter 40: {Rythmic beating} Part. 2
Chapter 41: {F*ck Phones}
Chapter 42: {Threats}
Chapter 43: {Heartless}
Chapter 43: Part 2 {Heartless}
Chapter 44: {Kidnapped}
Chapter 45 {Locked away}
Chapter 46: Sweetheart
Chapter 47 - Forgive
Chapter 48 - Fury
Chapter 49 - For Her
Chapter 50 - Epilogue

chapter | thirty-two

5.7K 176 23
By aisha-ann

comment ⌨️
vote ⭐️

new cast members :

"Shakira, take a left here," Zach spoke, he was becoming more and more confident with us. It was refreshing and almost, comforting.

After we all had met out the front of the party (me being a little late because of the Sophie drama) which of course, only caused more banter between Everest and me, trust me not a real nice scene to witness.

Everyone decided that Zach, Shakira and me, should lead the way in Shakira's car, her car was pretty sick; it was a black pick-up truck with a massive sunroof.

The rest of the group followed in Everest's car. All of us agreeing that Everest and I should be separated, nearly all the time.

"Alright, sweetheart," Shakira replied taking a left as he had told her, Zach blushed, I chuckled.

Shakira was really cool to be around. She was apparently the valedictorian of my year group, but don't get me wrong; that didn't mean she was some shitty stuck up nerd. She was chill and funny a complete break of the smart kid stereotype.

Zach was sitting in the passenger seat, and every time he gave her directions she would annoy him by adding something flirty. His blushes and fidgeting were just too cute and entertaining to stop.

Except, Zach seemed to be afraid or intimidated by me since he wouldn't talk to me like the others. Oh well, that just means I'm going to have to make more of an effort. Uh, I hate that word.

"Push me and then just touch me, till I can get my satisfaction..." What the hell? Everyone froze going quietly. A little beat echoed for a few seconds.

"Push me," we all jumped hearing it, again, "And then just touch me, till I can get my satisfaction..." It was coming me.

"Uh, Sasha? What are you doing back there?" Shakira asked confused, but I was just as confused as she was. I felt around the seats looking for where the weird creepy song was coming from.

"I don't know where it's coming from!" I squeaked, "Find it! It's scaring Zach," Shakira was right, he was cowering in his seat, and his mouth was slightly parted his head pushed back into his neck making him have a double chin. I laughed, making Zach give me a little playful glare.

He was softening up to me..."Till I can get my, Satisfaction, Satisfaction, Satisfaction, S-"

"What the hell!" I pulled my phone from my pocket to see Damian's name flashing on the screen.

"I am gonna kill him," I mumbled under my breath, making Zach and Shakira burst out laughing, I slide my finger across the screen and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I snapped.

"Where are you?" He asked seriously.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Just touching you so that you can get your satisfaction..." Shakira had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing too hard, Zach put his finger to his lips turning in his seat and silently telling her to shut it.

Her hand absentmindedly slipped from the steering wheel to his leg as she squeezed it tightly trying to hold back the laugh. Zach's eyes followed her hand. And his reaction was the most priceless thing I have ever seen.

I'll make it simple for you to understand, I have never seen a teenage boy look so scared and constipated at the same time in my entire life. Little Zach's eyes widened, and he slowly turned back in his seat facing the from of the car, he looked like a pure scared child. He slowly rocked back and forth trying to understand what to do; he was so nervous. I burst out laughing, making Shakira not be able to hold hers back anymore.

She pulled her hand away, as real tears of humor fell from her eyes.

Damian laughed obliviously on the other side of the phone, "No, but seriously Sasha, it's my job to protect you...and the people around you." He said uncomfortably.

"Sophie and I just went out to get some food then go to the movies that's all we are doing.." I lied.

"I left you for ten minutes, and you sneak out," He groans on the other end of the phone making me roll my eyes.

"You were gone all day, where were you anyway? " I told him. Damian let out a frustrated hmpf.

"Okay, whatever, see you when you get home, don't get in trouble be smart," He hung up quickly without answering my question, I ignored him and stuffed my phone into my pocket.

Why does he always have to make everything so secretive? The car fell silent; my gaze moved towards the window, I winded it down, sticking my hand out into the fresh night air as we flew down the dark street.

Shakira turned on the radio and turned up the volume to full volume, the sound 'Can't hold us' by Macklemore came on, I grinned.

I turned and looked through the boot window; I could see Everest's truck trailing behind us and suddenly like a ton of bricks, I had an urge to get my adrenaline pumping.

I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned forward giving Shakira and Zach and peck on their cheeks.

"Wish me luck my friends," I mumbled with a giddy tone.

"Sasha," Zach warned, saying my name for the first time, "What are you doing..." Shakira finished his sentence.

"Having fun," I replied opening the sky roof on the top of Shakira's car and stuck my head out, the wind licked my hair making it blow all over my face, "Aw hell no, get the fuck down!" I could faintly hear Shakira yell, but I ignored her. My heart raced in my chest and I knew, I wanted more.

I laughed, placing my foot on the console between the passenger and driver's seat, pushing myself higher, my whole upper half sticking out. My hands gripped the sides of the sunroof so tight that my knuckles turned white. A beep came from Everest's car, But I didn't care, this was making my blood pump and was beyond peaceful, in some weird way.

I climbed higher and higher until only one of my legs was in Shakira's car, the music from the speakers faded away until all I could hear was the aggressive sounds of the wind blowing everywhere, surrounding me completely.

I closed my eyes, and when I opened them, I saw it, Shakira's pick-up truck boot. I felt a tug on my leg, and I looked down to see Zach, "Come down! You are being stupid!" He yelled, but I wasn't finished. I wasn't ready to come down.

Instead of responding I pulled my leg from his grasp, and then my whole body was out the car; I carefully slid until I landed into Shakira's boot. I let out a held breath of air, that was fucking awesome.

How did I not just die?

I heard beeps and cheers from the car behind us. I turned facing them, losing my balance a bit, making me suck in a breath as if it would be my last, I quickly grabbed the roof racks on top of the car, helping me regain my balance. That was way too close.

The first thing I saw was Mavericks pastel pink hair blowing out the window, as she stuck her head out cheering me on, like the lunatic she is. The next thing I saw was Everest continuously pushing his horn with an angry constipated look on his face, his mouth moving quickly faster then the flash runs, then Emily and James laughing their asses off as they tried to pull Maverick back into the car before she falls.

I laughed carefully sitting down in the boot, waiting for us to arrive....

"ARE YOU COMPLETLY INSANE?!?" Everest yelled as soon as he opened his door, he was beyond livid. He slammed the door of his car shut and stormed towards me. If I was anyone else, I probably would have probably pissed myself already but I am me, and little old Everest is just one hell of a temperamental teenage boy. Nothing scary.

"Aww, Everest it warms my heart to see you care!" I exclaimed sarcastically, purposely trying to push his buttons.

"I swear Sasha..." He growled out, "One day, I am going to hit you, and I really won't regret it."

I rolled my eyes jumping from the boot of the car and walking over towards him; he wouldn't. He was just trying to intimidate me, the rocky ground crushed under my shoes with each step I took.

Everest scowled, as-per-usual, everyone was too busy climbing out of their cars to pay attention to our banter. When I close enough to him, I invaded his personal space; I reached up grabbing his cheeks and squeezing them.

You know..like all the old people do to babies, although Everest wasn't as uncomplaining as infants, he is just a huge cry baby, Everest angrily slapped my hands away.

"Can you, um I don't know, not?" He spat sarcastically.

"Um, I don't know, Can I?" I retorted, making both of us crunch our eyebrows, good comeback Sasha, that made no sense what-so-ever. If it was the other way around and Everest was half as annoying as I am towards him, I probably would have slapped his pretty little face by now.

Hey, at least I am being honest here.

"Okay hun, what now?" Shakira asked Zach, making Everest and I look away from each other, I finally took in our surrounding and realized that we are basically in the middle of no-where.

Yeah, good one Zach.

We all stared at Zach, making him sigh and go over to some rock and pull a fucking lantern from behind it. How did he know that was there? We all watched him walk off into the forest.

"Well, I don't know about you guys," Maverick spoke, making us slowly shift our gazes from Zack to her, "But I am gonna follow the weird kid," She walked after him; her boots crunched the gravel as she walked. Without a word we all slowly began following Zach and Maverick into the dark and mysterious forest.

Shakira called for Zach, and he stopped waiting for her to catch up to him, she jogged until she was next to him then the two of them continue walking in time together, talking timidly to each other.

"I think, that's a ship right there, don't you reckon?" Emily asked appearing next to me, and I nodded smiling, think about how funny it was in the car earlier.

"Yeah, they would be a cute couple, Zaria?" James spoke from behind us, ruffling Emily's hair playfully making her laugh.

"No! that's such a shitty ship name, what about..." She tapped her chin pretending to think carefully. James chucked his arm around her shoulder, casually. Another ship me thinks? Yes, the creepiness of that was, on purpose.

"Zakaria?" She finally spoke.

James frowned looking disgusted by his new found friend "Ew, no, what the fuck Em that's even more shitty."

"They are literally the same," Em glared at the side of James' head, he turned to her, "No they aren't!"

"Yes, they are."

"No, they aren't'.

"Guys, common obviously, Shack is the best," Maverick shouted from up front, interrupting her and Everest conversation.

"Uh, okay." Both James and Emily sighed giving in.

"We are here!" Shakira shouted, probably echoing what Zach mumbled to her.

Everyone who was behind jogged to catch up to them. Then I saw it, we all halted to a stop and crashed into each other.

"Wow..." I whispered the breath was knocked from my lungs, "Oh my gosh," Emily mumbled.

"This is so beautiful," Shakira murmured, taking Zach's hand in hers, he blushed and walked forward tugging her along with him.

It was fantastic; It was a gigantic waterfall that the moonlight hit perfectly, making it glow a dark blue color that flowed into a pool of water that was incredibly clear of murkiness. This place was apparently occupied, next to the water was a spacious grass area that had a small campfire with wooden tree trunk seats around it, what shocked me was the cabin in the corner it was cute and clean. It was made from wooden planks; it looked like it was professionally designed.

Everyone started looking around, Shakira, James, and Emily went down to the edge of the water and put their hands in occasionally splashing each other.

"Do you have the key for the Cabin?" Maverick asked Zach, and he fished something out of this pocket before placing it into her palm. The key glistened next to her pale skin, "Cheers," Maverick replied ruffling his head.

"Common Ev, let's see if there's anything worth taking in there," Zach's eyes widened and his lips slightly parted, as he watched Maverick and Everest walk towards his cabin.

"Chill, I'm kidding!" Maverick yelled over her shoulder, Zach let out a breath of air. The two of them disappeared into the Cabin leaving Zach and me, alone.

"Do your own all this?" I asked Zach; he looked unsure before answering me.

"Yes, well, not on my own," I raised an eyebrow signaling for him to continue.

"I have to share it with my half-brother," I nodded, "That's cool, who's older?"

"He is, he's 19," Zach replied walking towards the campfire, "Wait how old are you?"I asked making him chuckle, "16 soon to be 17," I Nodded.

I followed him to the campfire; I sat down on one of the chairs while Zach excused himself; I thought he was going to go to the bathroom in the bush until I heard a switch, then suddenly, the whole place was filled with light.

My head snapped up to the sky, my lips parting in shock. Wow...this place is full of surprises. Hundreds of Fairy lights hung from the trees crossing everywhere. They even went over the calm pool at the bottom of the waterfall.

"Cool isn't it," Zach appeared again stuffing his hands into his jean pockets, while he looked at the lights, I sighed dreamily looking at the lights, too shocked by the beauty to respond.

"Hey, Zach!" We both looked towards Everest; who stumbled out of the cabin holding two black trash bags, they were obviously quite heavy since he kept tripping over them, his eyes were wide with excitement, "I didn't think you were a bad kid, Zach, full of surprises, huh?"

Maverick followed, a few steps behind holding something in her hands but she had her fingers so clamped shut that I couldn't see it, she was laughing, and her laughter triggered Everest's. Soon both of them were basically dying.

I looked at Zach, trying to get him to fill some of the blanks in, but he looked just as confused as I was.

"Wow, Zach, just wow..." Maverick giggled out, then finally two of the misfits made it to us. Everest dropped the bags, catching his breath, the bags chimed and the familiar sound of glass bottles clinking filled the air.

"Do you,"- Everest panted- "Have any idea how much alcohol there is in there!" Everest said to me dramatically, nodding his head toward the Cabin, his eyes the size of golf balls.

Zach's jaw tightened, and I could see the anger swirling in the back of his eyes. Although it wasn't targeted at us, I could not help but jump to the conclusion that this was all his brother's stuff.

"Yeah," Maverick agreed, nodding her head furiously, "And guess what I found it's even better."

She swiftly began to do what people do in the movies, how they make it rain money. Except she wasn't making it rain money. I looked up when, all of a sudden, something hit me directly in the face. I closed my eyes in frustration and slowly grabbed it from my face. I opened my eyes when it was in my hand.

Oh my god Maverick, really?

It was raining unused condoms.

comment ⌨️
vote ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 0 24
After witnessing the death of West Caldwell's biggest jerk, Ellie finds herself in a six week grief group program with the hottest guy in school. Aft...
246K 6.3K 54
-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl story. Its something bigger, its betraya...
113K 3.1K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
202K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...