Original Anime Themed Book Aw...

By AnimeBookAwards

[All entries are full! Please don't try enter any more books!] Hello, everyone. This book you have opened wil... More

初めましょうか?
初めの前に
Methods of Judging
There's more?
Announcement
Important!
Well, Well, Well
Finally!
First Tier Results! Vote Here!
Seriously?
Tag for the 1st Round!
Important Notice
Second Round Results! Vote here!
Tag for the Second Round!
Runner-ups and Winners
Reward Giving!
So, it's the end...

Read This! Cover Judging Below!

375 28 74
By AnimeBookAwards

Hey guys!

Did you like the competition?

If you did, I hope you'll be interested in the new books we're going to release.

These books offer up services such as:

'Advice - In The Form Of Rants'
'Reviews'
'Anime-Themed Book Club'
'Community Events'

The 'Community Events' book will feature anything; from discussions of anime, games, Wattpad and books to little writing competitons. We'll try to host interviews with other Wattpad users (maybe even the winners of our competition) and have smaller things like a monthly vote raffle.

All of the upcoming 4 books will aim to be inclusive, helpful and entertaining! I hope you will join us and have fun in our little Anime Book community!

Anyway, recently we asked some lovely graphic artists to make the following covers! It's very hard to decide, so it would help if you would vote!

Vote your favourite and the most attractive cover to show that you've seen this chapter.

Please vote 2-4 of the following:

This one is made by Puripuriko: funny and relateable!

The following 4 covers are made by Jellybeansnc05: adorable and understated!

Next 4 are made by Kazuhoshi_Inoue: colourful and vibrant!

The next 4 made by -Kyouka-! Great work, beautiful covers!

The next 3 are made by chocobros! These are badass and detailed!

The next cover is made by TG_Fan_Nekocriza!

Last but not least, this cover made by -Kisaki-!

After you're done voting these book covers, go check out my personal user, EternalDawning! I'd appreciate if you could support the hard work I've put into running this competition by checking out my work. If not, you could go onto the last chapter of my book (the Author's Note) and vote for a book cover there.

If you happen not to like any of the book covers there, I'd be glad if you made one!

Thank you for your time! And thank you for taking part!

This competition may have a 2018 Edition in a few months time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...