*~*Our True Story*~* (Zutara)

By sMiLeYoOnGii

Zuko has changed and he decided to join Gang. Katara isn't really happy about this... is she? Will Katara cha... More

A Complicated Mission
Acceptance
I ship you with...
Chance
Old Feelings
Realizing
Fire + Water = Beautiful miracle
Smart Toph
Fighting emotions
You are important to me
The Search
It begins...
No Control
The Sacrifice
This Is Not The End
"ASK ZUTARA!"
Our True Destiny

Soulmates

4.1K 59 33
By sMiLeYoOnGii

Katara's POV

Guys were sleeping. Everyone was exhausted because last night we celebrated returning of Dad and Suki. Zuko acted really weird. She was eyeing me all the time. Does he...?...No,no that can't be! It's impossible! Noway! Zuko doesn't like me! Noo!

I glanced our team.Than looked at Zuko. He was snoring a little bit,but it wasn't annoying,it was really cute...Wait a minute, did I just say that? "Katara,now you're acting weird!"- I said to myself and tried to continue sleeping,but it was impossible. Suddenly I heard some noice. Oh,no! Someone's attacking us!

Everybody got up. The Fire Nation!

Aang provided our safety,but the bombs outbroke everything. I was looking everywhere. Suddenly I heard Zuko screaming.

Zuko: WATCH OUT!!!

I screamed. Zuko hit me and we fell on the ground. In the moment I realized that Zuko was on me and he was holding me tight.For a second his hand gently touched my chest (A/N :  Do not think dirty things! It was an "accident".  Zuko didn't do that intentionally).

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????!

Zuko: Keeping rocks from not crushing you.

-Okaay! I'm not crushed. You can get off from me now! - I stood. He said to me something but I didn't hear it. I was running towards Sokka and father.

Zuko's POV

What the? She is driving me crazy!!! I saved her life, I wanted things to be better but she hates me! AGAIN!

- I will take that as thank you... - I said to her. I am not sure if she heard that but anyway. Urrrgh! What I am doing wrong?!

I know what to do! I will save us all and Katara will impressed and grateful about that. Maybe after that she won't hate me anymore...

The guys ran to the tunnel,which was made by Haru and Toph. I ran towards the strikers.

Aang: What are you doing?! - I heard the avatar's voice.

-Go ahead! I will hold them all!

Aang: Zuko! NOOOO!

Katara's POV

He is crazy?! What's with him?! If he wants to die, he can just tell me. I will make his wish come true. Phhh...He wants to be a hero. Phh,stupid prince.

Aang: Zuko! NOOOO!

Sokka and I ran to Aang.

Sokka: Come on! We've got to get out of here!

I was looking at him. He jumped from the hideout and ran. IDIOT!!!

                                                                  ***

I was looking at Zuko in surpriseness. He was attacking his sister. What a power!...I mean, AZULA's power!

They hit each other and Zuko flew over. He was going to fell down,but I grabbed him with my hand. He saved me,so that's my "Thank you"...

                                                                   ***

Night.  We were sitting around the fire.

Aang: It really seems like old times,doesn't it?!

Zuko: If you really want to feel like old times I could... um,chase you around and try to capture you?

It was a joke -___- And everyone started to laugh. How could they do that?! He's such an idiot!

-HA-HA-HA -___- - I said.

Suddelny my brother raised the glass.

Sokka: To Zuko! Today he's our hero!

Everyone agreed happily. I don't believe everyone trusts him. Zuko looked confused and shy. Oooh,poor little boy!

Zuko: I'm touched. I don't deserve this,-he said quietly.

-Yeah,no kidding,- I said and left. I don't want to listen them.

Sokka: What's with her?! - I heard.

Zuko's POV

ENOUGH! I AM GOING TO END THIS SUBJECT ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Sokka: What's with her?!

-I wish I knew! - I answered angrily.

Sokka: What's with him?! - I heard from the back.

Aang's POV

WHAT'S WITH THEM?!

I don't want to think that but... I am jealous. Don't ask me why! I am just jealous,that's it...

Katara's POV

I was sitting near the ocean on the rock thinking. About him.What's happening with me?! I feel something but I don't know what and I am very angry about that.

I felt Zuko's appearance from behind. I knew,that he would follow me. I hoped so...

Zuko's POV

"Come on Zuko! You can do this!"- I thought.

-This isn't fair! Everyone else seems to trust me now, what is it with you?!

She returned with a very angry expression on her face.

Katara: OH! Everyone trusts you now?! I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO TRUST YOU,REMEMBER? BACK IN BA SING SE!...

Maan... I remembered that day. I betrayed her in that day. The pain "painted" on my face.

Katara: And you turned around and betrayed me!..betrayed ALL OF US!

SHIT!!! I AM SUCH AND IDIOT!

I bite my lip.

-What can I do to make it up to you? - I will do anything,ANYTHING TO FINALLY FIGURE THINGS OUT WITH HER! I don't want her to hate me. Her opinion really means a lot for me.

She answered me rough and left. Her mother... I wonder what happened to her. I stood there for ten minutes and left.

                                                                                 ***

Sokka told me everything about his and Katara's mother. I know what to do! I will help Katara to find his mother's murder. I know that this can help. I understand Her feelings. Sometimes I think that I can read her minds. I mean I always know what exactly will make her sad or happy,but sometimes I don't understand her at all. It's so strange...

Katara's POV

I couldn't sleep. Zuko... Why is he so...so.... I don't know I hate it! I hate it that I feel some attraction towards him. I don't know what's happening with me. I feel such an anger. I know what is he feeling. I know everything about him That he is hurt and her life is really complicated. But I hate that thing that I don't know anything about his love life. I lied to Toph about Zuko's girlfriend. I don't exactly know is Mai really his girlfriend or not...Ooh,Katara come on! He's prince! Of course he has someone who he loves so much,that will die for her.

Tears came from my eyes. I am so confused. I don't love him. It can't be. But I like him. That's clear to me. That's why I hate him so much! STUPID IDIOT!

Zuko's POV

I want to sleep so badly! I'm really tired after all but I have to spend the night before the Katara's tent. When she will wake up and came out from it, I will be there,waiting for her.

Zuko! You're genious....

~Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh! Zuko fell asleep! Soo this is my sixth chapter. I am so happy I have more than 80 readers. Thank you all! Please, comment your opinions^__^ The new chapter will appear tomorrow! Enjoy your day ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.1K 33
When Hatred Turned to Love, she fell for him... When Love Turned back to Hatred, she tried to forget him... When Love Turned to Desire, they were...
31.7K 669 53
Four years ago Toph Bei Fong made her first friend in a strange bald kid who moved away shortly after. What's going to happen when he moves back to t...
45.9K 1.5K 31
(Takes place after Firelord Ozai has been defeated) With conflicts arising from the earth kingdom colony; Yu Dao, the new Firelord; Zuko, has bee...
43.6K 944 22
The Fire Lord finally got married. Everything is over and there's balance in the world. Zuko's lovely wife, the Defender, older sister of Avatar Aan...