I Don't Think We're in Nevada...

De julescardy

oh nose! the TFP Autobots have been sucked through a malfunctioning ground bridge that spat them out in trans... Mais

the beginning
Sentinel's a Jerk
Enter: Decepticons
We can Learn From the Past
conversing with your counterpart!
what the all spark?!
Top Ten Rules for Surviving Ratchet
twin trouble
Just Dropping Back in to Say...

Fight!

4.6K 116 261
De julescardy

The deceptions all came to the window to look at the world below.

"Where are we?" Asked vehicon St3v3. (I couldn't resist!) Of course his question went unanswered.

"Is, that the Autobots?!" Screeched Starscream. (Comon you knew he would do it)

"Yes, Starscream, it is. Now go do something useful and ATTACK!!!" Bellowed Megatron.

All the deceptions that could flew down in front of the Autobots who were charging up their weapons. Megatron walked to the front of his army, "at last, Optimus Prime, we stand face to face in battle and now..."

"Wait, is that two Wheeljacks?!" Asked an aradicon from Starscream's armada.

Jackie looked at him blankly, "yes."

"Oh Scrap no, one explosive loving, trigger happy mech was enough, I'm not dealing with two!"

Wheeljack blinked in confusion, "well, I do appreciate a good explanation, I'm not trigger happy, I don't even...."

"RUN FOR YOUR SPARKS!!!!! BEFORE THEY BLOW US ALL UP!!!" Almost all the vehicons flew back up to the Nemesis.

Megatron growled, "cowards. We shall meet again Prime, but until then." The warlord transformed and flew up to his ship once he got up their they saw something shiny fall of of the was ship, "Starscream! I needed that!!!" Came knockout's voice as the Nemesis went back through the way they came.

The s autobots stood there quietly, "well, that just happened." Smokescreen broke the Silence. "Can was take your wheeljack with us?" He asked Magnus.

"....No..."

Prime walked up the the object that fell, "hey! It's the all spark fragment!"

Time skip, brought to you by Alpha Trion, because I want to know how a robot can grow a beard!

"Yo, Doc! When will the Bridge be ready?" Called Bee as he ran by.

"We're missing a neural energy transmitter, if we had that we'd already be home!" Snapped Ratchet.

Suddenly the room filled with smoke as the doors slammed open, "Fear not! For I, Wreckgar, am here to help! Lets see, nope, nope, no, not small enough, no...."

"Who, is this?" Whispered Ratchet to Doc Bot.

"That would be Wreckgar, one of the most annoying bots, ever."

"...No, not the right colors, smells to much like shaving cream..." Wreckgar continued to pull things out. "Oh, how did that get in here? Ah well, no, no, nope, ah, There it is!" And, low and behold Wreckgar actually had an neural energy transmitter.

Ratchet stared at him, "how did you...."

Doc Bot sighed, "it's best not to question it."

"Good by everyone!" Wreckgar shouted as he left.

"Alright..." Wheeljack said, "well that happened. Shouldn't we get back to the Repairs?"

"Right"

Time skip, brought to you by the jet twins, because, come on, who doesn't like the jet twins.

"So, you just have to recreate the energy surge that brought us here in the first place, "asked Smokescreen. Ratchet nodded. "Alright! Let's do this! Miko gonna love this!"

"Wait!" Called Wheeljack, "I have something for you bots!"

"A communicator?"

"No, well, technically speaking yes, but you can talk two us even when your in your own dimension."

"At least that's what it's supposed to do!" Called doc bot.

"Hey! It won't blow up! Hopefully." Team Prime took a collective step back. "Oh com on, I did the testing! It didn't blow up on me!"

"That means literally nothing, Wheeljack."

"........"

"............."

"Yah, your probably right."

"Shouldn't we fit on with this? Now that the decepticons know that we're gone they could be doing all sorts of things!"

"Bumblebee is correct." Concluded Optimus. "We must get back."

Doc Bot nodded, "I'm starting it up now."

The space bridge flashed and the swirling portal turned green once again. "It was nice meeting you!" Called Bee as team prime walked towards the portal.

Smokescreen called back, "yah, it was nice meeting you guys too!" They all walked through.

Dimensional swap
Autobot base
With agent Fowler

Agent Fowler was investigating the disappearance of the bots with the kids, who had arrived home from camp the day before.

They were all worried, the bots had just vanished without a trace after all."

"Do you think they're okay?" Raf asked, clearly concerned about the bots.

"I'm sure they're fine, besides, Bulk said that we could go to that monster truck rally. He wouldn't go back on a promise like that!"

You can imagine their surprise when something that looked like a blue ground bridge opened in the base and several figures came out.

"Where in uncle Sam's beard have you bots been, Prime?!"

"My apologies Agent Fowler, we were, indisposed." Replied Optimus.

"You guys should have been there it was awesome! We'll show you the video!" Smokescreen grinned.

Time skip, brought to you by the video, which the kids thoroughly enjoyed by the way.

"So," Miko started, "your counterparts were all different?" Bulk nodded.

"Bee was hyper and could actually talk," bumblebee glared at her, "you painted and were really clumsy, Ratchet was about the same if not worse, Optimus was the leader of a maintenance team, Arcee was a teacher, Ultra Magnus was leader of the elite guard, and Wheeljack was an engineer, actually scared of Ratchet, and respected Ultra Magnus?!" She huffed. "Man, why do all the really cool things happen when we're not here?!"

"Umm, Primus' will?" Smokescreen offered.

Miko snorted, "right"

"So you said something about a communicator," Jack continued, "does it work?"

Cee smiled, "well, why don't we find out."

Dimensional swap

"Do you think they made it safely?" Asked Bulkhead.

"I'm sure the did," Prime reassured him, "they'll probably give us a call any minute now." The communicator beeped.

"Speak of the destroyer and he shall appear." Muttered Doc Bot.

"I'll get it!" Called sari. (Who I realized hasn't really been in this story, I mean, has she even said anything this whole time?!) She answered the video feed to see team prime and three kids. The animated bots came over to her. "Hey, guys! Did you make it back alright?"

"Yes, we did," Optimus responded, "thank you for asking."

Sari smiled. "Who are the people with you?"

Miko grinned, "Hi, I'm Miko, what's your name? Have you seen the bots fight over their? What's it like? It must be epic!"

"My name is Sari, yah! I have seen the bots fight before, it's sooo cool!"

Prime smiled, "we found a way to get the space bridge to open in your dimension but in a set location is you ever want to come over and visit, next time you do you should bring the humans with you, I'm sure they would have fun."

Optimus smiled and nodded, "indeed, we will contact you when we have the opportunity to do so, thank you."

As they had this conversation Miko and Sari were still talking about how awesome the battles were.

Ratchet groaned. "As if one of them wasn't enough."

~end~
I

n my defense for the first part I wrote it at 11:00 at night after a long day.

Hope you guys liked the story, sadly I'm ending it here, but I am going to continue it in one shots for this story. And they will be posted it this book.

Now they can visit each other, which is how I'm still gonna do one shots for this. After I post the rules for surviving Ratchet thing.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

492K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
288K 6.8K 20
what if luffy was a girl? I don't own one piece or its characters
28.5K 885 22
When a normal day (beating up Eggman) take a sudden twist, Sonic and Shadow involuntarily go on an interdimensional adventure into the world of the W...
2.1K 52 4
What if naruto hates or is very cold/mean to everyone except a select few? What if naruto personality was different whenever he was with his father...