Era of the Tame Collar

By FireDragon775

In Zootopia's original draft, predators of Zootopia were forced to wear shock collars in order to prevent the... More

Life in Zootopia
Fish With a Side of Flys
An Idea and a Loan
Koslov
Wilde Times
Rabbit Cop
Sneaky Rabbit
Stranger in Nick's Office
The Savage Fox
Time
One Last Chance
In Need of Help
Taming Party
Escape from TundraTown
His Name's Manchas
What He Knows
Going for a Swim
Heading Home
Judy's Family
Investigating
Change of Heart
On Our Way
Palm Tree Hotel
Razorbacks
Pent House
Betrayal
Meeting With Swinton
Swinton's Plan
Breaking Out Again, But With Help
Nick's Past
Reunion
What's Our Plan
Gearing Up
Judy Feels Sorry
Animalia
Stop the Pig
Predator Hero
Why Would a Rabbit Do That For a Fox?
Waiting on the Bench
Rebellion?
For All Predators
Wilder Times
Epilogue

Wooly

380 11 0
By FireDragon775

The trench-coated wolf stood up from the chair, striding towards them with ease. He actually wasn't a very large wolf, and Nick noticed his feet looked out of place. But with the darkness in the room, it was hard to tell what he really looked like.
Nick started forward, growling.

"Why did you shoot me with that dart!?" he growled, "You framed me! You made me attack my friends and got my park shut down! Why would you do it? You're a wolf! A predator! We're supposed to be in this together! We suffer from the same thing!" Nick began walking closer but Judy stepped forward and put a paw to his chest, telling him to stop. Nick's collar light turned yellow from the anger. But the wolf just stood there in the shadows, watching them with his dark black eyes. Judy looked at the wolf angrily and her ears hung down. She tapped her foot on the ground repeatedly.

"I'm officer Judy Hopps, from the ZPD. I have a reason to believe you have framed Nick Wilde. I have many reasons to believe that this all traces back to you." said Judy, who stepped closer. But she stopped when the wolf stepped closer, showing himself a bit more in the faint candle light.
He chuckled.
"Oh Judy..." he said. Judy's ears perked up. Nick looked confused.
The wolf continued. "Why are you helping a savage predator? Don't you have enough to deal with by just going to work?" he asked in a joking tone.
"This isn't a joke. You're under arrest."
The wolf jokingly put up his arms.
Nick noticed his arms looked strange too.
"Oh, oh no. I've been caught." he laughed.
Judy pulled out her walkie talkie and spoke into it.

"Officer Judy Hopps, suspect has been found at Palm Tree Hotel in Sahara Square."

The machine sounded fuzzy before a few seconds later, a voice chimed in.
"Hopps? You're alive?" asked a deep voice. Chief Bogo.
"Yes. Get officers to the Hotel. I have the suspect that may have been causing the attacks."
"The fox?"
Judy hesitated.
"A wolf."
"Hopps..."
"Chief this is a dangerous situation. Get men here now."
The machine cut out, and no voice was heard anymore. Judy looked to see the wolf had done nothing while she called for backup. He just stood there, watching her with what seemed to be a smile on his face. Nick was confused. This was strange.

Judy was worried. Would her Chief send help? Or would he think she was being silly and not do anything about it?

"So. Bunny cop. You're a first." said the wolf. He took another step closer.
"Stay where you are." commanded Judy.
"Hmm..You think you have me surrounded?" he asked.
The two stayed silent.
"Please... I could have you both killed right now. But, I'd spare on of you. The other, however, doesn't matter to this world anymore." he looked at Nick.
Nick scowled.

"You're a predator! Why are you doing this!? How are you doing this?" he asked.

Judy, unknowing to all of them, pressed a little button on her carrot pen.

The wolf laughed.
"Well, you're both going to be dealt with, since the rabbit knows too much now.. I suppose I can say...You're wrong, Nick Wilde."

"What?"

"I'm no nasty predator. I'm not a chomper. But yes, I did frame you."

"What are you talking about? You're a wolf." Nick's ears pinned down against his head.

"I've been hired by a certain figure to dart predators with Night Howler serum."

"Night Howler..?"

"A serum that, when extracted from the Night Howler flower..." he gestured to the dark purple flower sitting in the vase on the table.

"Can be shot into an animal. It goes into the bloodstream, into the brain. It causes the animal to become crazy. To kill. To murder."

"Why are you doing this!?" shouted Nick, his collar turning red and giving him a small shock. He grimaced at the pain, but kept looking at the wolf. Judy listened.

"This certain figure, along with me, believes predators should stay on the bottom. Predators have been causing too much trouble. And now, they're attacking prey animals all over the city."

"B-but you're making them!!" shouted Nick. "Predators wouldn't be doing this if you stopped shooting them with a serum!"

"But the public doesn't know that." he smirked. "And they never will. Preds are dangerous to the population. Who knows what they could do if they got into power again. It's better if they stay away, locked away, wear their collars. Fade out slowly from existence. It's a prey world now. Never again will a predator be in charge. And before you know it, predators will be nothing but history."

"But why...Why do you think like this? You're one of us. Why does this person want to knock predators off the face of the Earth?" asked Nick angrily, his tail twitching.

"How should I know? This certain figure is the one who ordered me to do this. I'm just following her rules. And I agree with her in the end. Predators should go."

"Who is this you're talking about?" asked Nick. But Judy knew what he meant. He was talking about Mayor Swinton. She had heard earlier that Swinton was renting out the pent house for the wolf.

"Wait..After all this..why you? A wolf..?" asked Nick.

"As I said, I'm not a predator." The wolf stepped into place where the two could get a good look at him. His arm lifted up to grab a hold of his nose. He yanked off his snout, dropping it onto the floor. Nick and Judy gasped. But in place of his wolf snout, was a long fuzzy noise. He then threw off his light brown trench coat, then removed a rope that was tied around him. White wool flew everywhere, He knocked off his fake paw gloves onto the floor.

Then, he detached the black collar around his neck, dropping it onto the floor. Nick shook his head.

"You're a sheep!!" he shouted.

"Names Wooly.." he smiled.

Wooly wore a plad shirt, with a black and blue striped tie. His pants were brown, and he wore a pair of black glasses.

"You're sick." said Judy.

"Am I?" he asked.

"A little bit.." said Nick.

Just then, three rams surrounded them on all sides of the room. Judy and Nick got closer to one another.

"These are my friends. Walter, Jesse, and Doug. They're here to dispose of you both now." He turned to one of the rams.

"Kill them both. I'll call Swinton and tell her the savage predator had been dealt with. And we'll keep continuing with darting predators. Until it's finally time for her to announce her plans."
Judy stepped forward. "What plans?" she asked angrily.

"Afraid you won't ever know, my dear."

He snapped his fingers. "Get them."

The three rams darted towards Nick and Judy, their hooves hitting the wooden floor, their sharp horns pointed to strike. Judy reached for her dart gun, only to grab air. She looked down to see it was missing.

"Oh no.." she mentally slapped herself before she grabbed Nick's paw and pulled him out of the way of the three rams, who came together in the middle and hit one another. They shook off, stood up, then continued after the two.

Nick and Judy tried to run for the vent, but Jesse, a lightly colored ram, blocked it before it could be reached.

"Don't let them get away." said Wooly. Judy and Nick sprinted for the glass doors that led out to the balcony. The door however, was locked.

Wooly sighed.

"Alright. Fine. Guess I'll have to deal with them myself. Oh well. I will deliver the sad news to Mayor Swinton, telling her that Officer Judy Hopps, first rabbit officer, was brutally murdered by savage fox Nick Wilde."

Wooly held up a black gun that had a glass vile attached to it. Inside it was the purple liquid. He pointed it straight at Nick.

"No!" shouted Nick. He ducked just as the dart smacked into the glass door. Wooly cursed.
"First time I've ever missed." he growled. Then Doug came flying towards them, horns down, ready to strike. Nick and Judy moved out of the way, causing the ram to crash straight into the doors. The glass broke, and the ram fell down, rubbing his head.

"Don't let them out!!" shouted Wooly, who was putting another dart into the gun.

The two jumped up and climbed through the hole that had been created by the ram, and sprinted out onto the balcony. The only problem was, they were 20 stories up.
"What do we do?" asked Nick, who was desperately looking for a way down. There was a fire escape ladder to the side, which Judy saw. But right before they could get to it, a ram crashed into Judy, sending her over the edge of the balcony.
Judy screamed, but stopped when she felt Nick grab onto her ears, trying to keep her from falling. He was leaning over the railing, trying not to fall himself.

"I got you!" he shouted. But Doug rammed into Nick's backside, pushing them both over the balcony, towards the ground below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 160 23
Cover art made by @zoo-to-hell (Don't judge!) Months after the case, they were happy together, being that perfect cop-ple(pun). Then another case go...
2.3K 32 15
Strap yourselves in and get ready for the ride of your life. It's time to dive into the wacky, whimsical world of "ZooPhobia", created by Vivienne "V...
32.8K 688 36
As a child, my mother and father left me with a horrible man who I am forced to call Master. He hurts me and forced me to pleasure him. All I want is...
4K 123 9
*HEAVY SPOILERS* for the movie Zootopia! When a wielder is asked to go investigate a new world, they find themselves in the world of Zootopia! Now th...