Koslov

The fox walked down the snow covered street, trying his best not to slip on the ice. He had made his way into Tundra Town to ask for one more loan. He knew his luck with asking prey for money had been terrible. But perhaps if the banker were.. understanding. Maybe he would help Nick.
Nick didn't bring his friends along this time. He wanted them to stay at their homes, so they would be safe. Nick didn't trust the polar bear he was about to ask for money.

He traveled through a small alley that led into a dark building hidden between large icy hills. Once inside, he looked around, trying to watch all sides.
Just then, a paw grabbed the back of his shirt and lifted him off the ground. Nick frantically tried to escape, but he couldn't.
A large polar bear had him in a grip, the frozen breath of the bear traveling right into Nick's face. He tried not to cough.

"What little fox doing here in private territory?" asked the bear, his teeth barred.  The breath of the larger predator traveled into the fox's nose, and he had to fight to not gag.

"Ah ah calm down buddy I just want to chat with Koslov... I'm an old friend..." said Nick.
The bear didn't seem to be convinced. He was about to throw Nick out the door when a large paw came up out of the corner of Nick's eyes.

"Put the fox down." said the new polar bear. Koslov was very large, and very intimidating. He stood over Nick, nearly five times his size. He wore a black sweater over a dark red shirt, his collar tucked tightly underneath his shirt. He wore glasses and had a very calm yet intimidating feel to him.

"Why are you here fox?" he asked, glaring at Nick with a dirty look.
"I.. I need to ask of something. I only need a moment.."
Nick explained the entire idea of Wild Times to Koslov, about taking off the collars and only being for predators. Koslov, being a predator himself, started to seem that perhaps he would give Nick the money. Koslov's seven polar bear guards stood behind him, seven green lights glowing in the dark room. The fox tried not staring them in the eye.

Koslov continued.

"You seem to have big dreams. I..I know the feeling that you and many other predators feel. The tightness of the collars, the desire to be free. Us predators can't even feel emotions without being zapped to nearly death. In fact, my son, Morris, his birthday is coming up in a few months and it's his fifth..I'm going to have to strap a collar around my own child..If you believe you can create a place where predators can be free... I will loan you the money for your park. But pay me back, or else." Koslov slid a bundle of hundred dollar bills to Nick over the table. Nick picked up the wad of money in his paws and smiled. His light on his collar turned yellow from excitement.

"Thank you, Sir, I promise to make the greatest theme park a predator could ever ask for."

Later...

Nick burst through the door of Honey's bunker and climbed down the ladder.
"I got it!" he cried, "I got the loan! It can finally happen! Wild Times is a go!"
Honey was surprised by his sudden entrance, but once she heard what he was saying, she was thrilled as well.
"We'll begin working on the place first thing tomorrow morning. Oh I can't believe it's finally happening!" said Nick.

The following morning, they stood outside the old warehouse building Nick had bought for $5000. Something that he and his friends paid for together. The building sat next to a river, and a large  green highway bridge crossed right above the place. Perfect. It was hidden. Also it was in a predator area, so not many prey animals would be coming by here anytime soon.  The only issue with the building was the amount of repairs it required.  The reason Nick had been able to find the warehouse so cheap was due to lack of management of the place.  

"Down a little bit.. To the right..Perfect" Nick was trying to decide how the banner that said "Wild Times" was going to fit on the building. Honey and Clawhauser were positioning it.

"Alright, we need to begin on the rides now. I was thinking.. A roller coaster.. No..A ROARacoaster..And a Howl-Along for wolves, and oh oh how about a place where you have to balance on a log and catch plastic fish coming up from the machine? And and we could have a race track for cheetahs, and..."

"Nick," said Honey "We need to pace ourselves".

"Right. We'll work it all out. I need to stalk the medical clinic up in the parking lot with medicine. You guys start cleaning out the building." Nick left, and the others begin dusting and fixing up the place.

The process was long, and tiring. It took Nick about four days to get all the prescriptions and medicines shelved, and make the place look like a real clinic. The fox smiled, placing his fake degree on the wall, tricking animals into believing it was real. Nick had barely read up on medicine, but he knew a small amount of information that could get him by if anyone asked. 

Prey would hopefully keep themselves out of the area.  No prey animal in their right mind would dare come into a predator neighborhood. There was a hidden door in the back where it opened, and you could slide down the vent and end up in the warehouse. This was the secret passage into Wild Times. If prey saw just a clinic, they wouldn't question anything. The loan the old polar bear had given him was really assisting him in creating the rides.

Nick began working on the rides a few days later.  With the help of his friends of course, along with a few tigers who had been passing by and offered to help build the place once they heard what it was for. Due to lack of money for nice things, they had to create power sources themselves. Therefore, some rides would power others. If a tiger was running on the Spin Around, the kinetic energy would power the ride where bears could balance on a log, and the energy would make the fish shoot out of a pipe. And a food court where predators could get all sorts of fish and insects to eat. But over time, things came into place.

Honey filled the place with lush green plants everywhere, and water fountains spurted out water here and there. The place felt like a real jungle. Just the way animals liked it.

Over the next month, Nick got the Roaracoster finished. Then the race track. Then the food court. Then more and more rides. Before he knew it, the place was coming out perfectly. In collar check, there was a desk, and behind that a wall with hundreds of hooks. Finnick would sit here and wear a nurse costume as a joke, since the medical clinic. Then he would use the device to take the animal's collar off.

They would enter through the door, slide down the vent, and then be in Wild Times. A place built by predators, for predators.

Nick's dream had come true. And four months later when it was all finished and ready to open, Nick dressed to the occasion. His father had always told him, dress nicely and people will respect you. So he did. He put on a suit and tie.

Clawhauser had been passing out fliers in the neighborhood, so predators knew about the place. And at 5:00 PM, Wild Times opened to predators everywhere.