Judy Feels Sorry

The five animals gathered up their gear and headed for Animalia. They knew they were going to have to attempt to blend in with the crowd. A bunny walking around with four predators would look strange to most mammals, so Judy and the others decided that she split up with them until they reached a meeting point in the bathrooms of the theater.
They traveled to the train station, taking the train all the way to the theater. They have to get there before the show started, so they wouldn't miss anything important. But they could not arrive too early either, or else they would raise suspicion.

It was nearing 5:00 o'clock when Judy checked her phone. They had spent the majority of the day going over the plan, and learning how to properly fire the weapons that Honey had given them to defend themselves with if the time came. Judy had the gun on her belt, since no one would question a police officer having one.

Nick wore his jacket, hiding his features so no one on the train would recognize him. He was sure the police were out looking for him again. But Judy ignored any calls on her phone. She would call for back up when the time came. Or, someone else at the theater would contact the police before she could if something did break out.

Nick stretched in the seat, yawning.

"I would of figured you got a lot of rest in that jail cell over the past three days." said Judy with a smirk. Nick sighed.

"Laying against a wooden slab in a concrete room isn't exactly what I would call "restful", he finished.

Nick looked out the train window, seeing the sun slowly begin to descend behind the skyline of the city. The buildings began glowing from windows, and night was soon to be here.

Honey fidgeted in the train seat, trying to keep her weapons inside her jacket.
"This is insane. Nick, I hope you know what you're doing." She muttered. "I swear if any of us get hurt, besides..." Honey looked at Judy. "I swear if it happens, I'll have your tail hanging from the wall from a plaque, even if you're the one that got hurt."
Nick smiled.

"Sure thing, Hon." he grinned.

Clawhauser lifted his paw, wanting to ask a question.
"Um...What happens if the crowd won't listen to us? The vast majority of them will be prey animals, so I don't think they're going to give us much attention." he asked shyly.
"We're just going to have to try. It's all we can do now. Either put up a fight and get banned, or get banned without even trying to fight." said Finnick.

Judy sighed, resting her shoulder against the dark blue seats of the train car.

"I'm sorry, Nick. I'm sorry to all of you. I apologize for the behavior of the other prey animals...I just wish I could make them see what I've seen. Maybe they would understand then." she lowered her eyes away from the rest of them. Honey rolled her eyes.

"Oh GOSH, what are you being sorry for? Listen, I may not like you, yet, but there's no sense in apologizing for something that you didn't do." said the badger. Judy looked up.

"But, I'm prey. So I thought.."
"Goodness rabbit, unless you specifically signed the papers that stated that all the predators in the world had to wear collars, I'm not going to blame you for it. Also, you've been really nice apparently to Nick here, so I'm assuming your one of the "good" ones."
"I just... I wish there was something I could do."

"We're doing it. Right now." said Nick with a small smile. Judy looked up into his green eyes and smiled lightly, moving her paw over to where his was lying, resting it on top of it. Nick's mind told him to pull away, but his heart told him to leave his paw where it was. So he did. He wasn't used to physical contact, but the bunny's soft paw was comforting in this time of crisis.

"Yeesh." muttered Finnick, seeing the interaction between the two going on.
"We're here." said Honey coldly. They looked out the glass windows to see the train station, and a large blue building in the background.

Judy checked her phone. It was 5:15 PM. They had an hour and forty fives minutes to gather their thoughts and begin their walk to Animalia.