Mission

By qpqpKuroshiqpqp

After Fairy Tail won the war and Zeref being good again Natsu and Gray got so drunk and of course who comes t... More

Nashi and Storm
Kidnapped
Help
Introduction
Planning
Second Day Of GMG
Jealousy
Advice From Dad Part I
Advice From Dad Part II
The Truth
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Villain Profiles I
Villain Profiles II
Villain Profiles III
The Revelation
SORRY!!!
Suspicions
Amusement Park
The Battle
Confirmation
Happy Birthday
Plan
Attack I
Attack II
Final Battle
Final Chapter (NaLu)
Final Chapter (Gruvia)
The End
The Author's End Notes

Crocus

7.9K 179 349
By qpqpKuroshiqpqp

Storm Pov:

Me, mom, auntie and flame brain is currently traveling to Crocus.

We are riding a train and of course the baka is having her motion sickness.

It's really stupid... But it's also kinda... Cute...

Where the hell did that came from!?

"Storm-kun look down"

I looked at mom confused but still obeyed.

...

Oh shit! Where's my clothes!?

"Here you go Storm-kun"

"Oh... Thank you mom"

I put on my clothes and stared outside.

I can't believe that we will watch the games. I'm so excited.

And besides I could meet new wizards. Me being a wizard myself.

Oh by the way I'm an Ice devil Slayer and Nashi is a fire dragon slayer and auntie Layla told us she's a fourth generation dragon slayer... Whatever that means.

And one more thing one of the reasons I want to go to the Grand Magic games is to meet the most awesome and strongest guild in Fiore. Fairy tail!!!

I heard many things from that guild how Alvarez's emperor is one of the members and that the founding master of the guild is still alive!

They also have five dragon slayers and one demon slayer... So cool right!?

But I really idolize their demon slayer
.
.
.
.
.
Gray Fullbuster

***
Third Person Pov:

In a little bar cheerful shouts and cheers could be heard. And that is coming from our favorite guild. Fairy Tail.

"Alright ya' brats! Tomorrow is the big day! We will win this year's GMG!!!"

Another round of cheers and shouts could be heard.

But somewhere in a corner a black haired man could be seen together with a blond woman.

"Hmmm... They're really excited for the games... Everyone is so cheerful... Except for those two"

"You can't really blame them you know... I mean losing someone precious and you don't even know why they disappeared.

It's hard... But they're trying they're best to stay cheerful"

"I know... But when I see him suffer I just wanted to blurt out everything I know"

"We can't do that because we promised them... We promised them that no one except the master should know what happened to them"

***Flashback***

Third Person Pov:

The war is over...

Fairy Tail won...

Acnologia is now gone...

With Zeref's and Mavis's curse being lifted...

After the spriggan twelve have gotten over their personal issues...

Jellal, Meredy and Cobra joined Fairy tail while Sorano joined Sabertooth...

Everyone is now happy and what better than to celebrate it fairy tail style?

Of course there's the cheering, drinking and fighting.

But a certain pink haired idiot wants to have a drinking challenge.

And of course his life long rival/friend agreed to the dumb drinking contest.

"I will win this one you oversized popsicle"

"In your dreams matchstick"

And so the contest began but sadly after 12 minutes of nonstop drinking and over 20 bottles of booze the two passed out leaving no one as the winner.

"Natsu you idiot... *sigh* Zeref-san I would like to be the one who brings Natsu to his house"

"Oh just Zeref is fine and sure you can cause you see Mavis is too drunk to go to house alone"

Lucy smiled waved goodbye at Zeref and carried a drunk Natsu towards his house.

"Gray-sama!!! Juvia will bring you home! So stay away love rival!"

On the way outside Lucy sweatdropped and Juvia excitedly carried a drunk Gray.

After they got home well let's just say that they're in for a surprise that morning.

***

Lucy Pov:

It has been three weeks since the incident happened...

I haven't told anyone else except for Juvia who experienced the same but with Gray...

But that's beyond my problems cause I want to eat strawberries right now!

"Hey Mira can I have a bowl of fresh strawberries?"

"Sure Lucy"

Mira smiled at me and left, oh did I mention that after the guild disbanded Mira and Laxus started dating? They just announced it after the war.

Just then the first day beside me.

"Oh hi first... What are you doing here?"

"Hi Lucy... I just want to talk to you besides I don't want to be part of Juvia's mood swings"

I was just about to reply but Mira suddenly came with my fresh bowl of strawberries and of course I quickly ate it.

"Hmmm... Lucy you really like strawberries don't you? That's your third bowl today"

"Well strawberries are yummy and it's like I'm craving for it"

The first looked thoughtful. And then she stared at me.

"Hey Lucy are you getting easily tired?"

"Um yes"

"Are you having mood swings like Juvia?"

"Well sometimes I would be really happy then the next I would cry"

The first looked really serious and actually it's creeping me out.

"Lucy did something happened to you and Natsu?"

I blushed and I'm sure I'm redder than Erza's hair.

I was about to deny it of course. But the first looked like she was sure something happened.

"Yes... Something did happen... It was three weeks ago... Natsu is drunk... It was an accident"

"Lucy, that just confirmed our suspicion"

"Wait... Our? And what do you mean suspicion?"

"Yes... Zeref and I knows something is happening with you, Natsu, Juvia and Gray...

And Lucy you just confirmed our suspicion that you are pregnant"

I sat there processing what the first just told me.

You are pregnant...

You are pregnant...

You are pregnant...

I am pregnant!? Is that why I'm having morning sickness!? Is that why I crave for strawberries!?

"You and Juvia should do a pregnancy test... Just to be sure"

"Yes... But Juvia too?"

"Lucy didn't you notice her mood swings and her cravings for ice cones?"

"So you're saying that Juvia might be pregnant too?"

"Yep"

Oh god... If the first is right... How will I tell Natsu?

I'm doomed...

***

Lucy Pov:

The first is right... I'm pregnant and Juvia too... It has been a week since we learned that we are pregnant.

And right now only the first and Zeref knows that we are pregnant

I am afraid to tell Natsu... There are so many what ifs that is running in my mind.

What if he doesn't like me?

What if he rejects the child?

What if he likes someone else?

"You should tell him"

I turned around and saw Zeref​.

"I don't know Zeref I'm afraid"

"Lucy I may not know Natsu enough but I know that he cares for you... And I'm sure that he won't reject the child because he knows what it's like to grow up without a parent

Yes he has Igneel that time but he also lost Igneel right? Besides Lucy if there is someone I like for Natsu to marry it was you because you are one of the few who welcomed me here... And I have the feeling that my brother loves you so go for it and tell him"

I looked at Zeref and smiled... He's right I should tell him... I don't want my child to grow up without a father so I should tell him.

"Thank you Zeref... I will tell him right away"

I ask Mira where Natsu and she said that he's at the guild's basement.

And of course I found him there but with Lissana.

That's not shocking really cause they are childhood friends.

But the shocking part is Natsu is blushing and scratching the back of his neck-something he only does when he is nervous- while telling Lissana something.

And when he finished talking Lissana smiled brightly and squealed...

She hugged Natsu tightly

"Yes!!! Oh my god!!! I thought you would never ask!"

Natsu looked so happy and hugged Lissana.

So he ask Lissana out? I'm so stupid to think that he would actually like someone like me.

My eyes started  to water and I ran out of the guild.

I went to a nearby park and cried

That's when I noticed that it started to rain then I saw a figure running towards me.

It was Juvia and she was crying.

"Hey Juvia what's wrong?"

"Lucy-san... Gray-sama... Gray-sama avoids Juvia... Gray-sama told Juvia to stay away from him... Juvia can't tell Gray-sama about their child..."

"Don't worry Juvia I'm here... I will be here for you"

***
Third Person Pov:

Four figures could be seen in the train station of magnolia.

"Are the two of you sure about this?"

"Yes we are first... And could you please give thus letter to the guild? And this letter to master"

Lucy have Mavis two letters and they said they're final goodbyes.

"Goodbye first, Zeref... We will call the two of you if we are going to come back"

"Sure Lucy... Please take care"

"Please don't tell anyone where we are"

"Don't worry we promise"

***
Third Person Pov:

Zeref and Mavis arrived at the guild and they immediately gave Macarov the letters.

Dear Master,

        Hi master! We are sorry if we left without telling you but we really need to go immediately. You see master me and Juvia are pregnant and Natsu is the father of my child and Gray is the father of Juvia's child. We didn't told them because we can't and they probably love someone else and we can't really show up in the guild with our child without the others questioning us about it so we left. Please tell the guild that we love them and please remember that we love you like you are our own father... Thank you for everything...

                                  Yours Truly,
                                Lucy and Juvia

The master of Fairy Tail is now crying but he wiped his tears and went out of his office.

He called the attention of the guild and gave Mira the letter. The one that is for the whole guild.

"What is this for master?"

"Read it aloud it's from someone we know"

"Okay"

To Fairy Tail

      Hi guys! Me and Juvia are sorry for leaving the guild without telling you guys personally... But we really need to go and as for the reason why we need to go well it's kinda personal please don't go look for us...
Mira me and Juvia thinks your our big sister...
Erza please keep Gray and Natsu from arguing...
Gray your like a brother to me and Juvia said she loves you with all her heart...
Wendy I'm sure you will be a very beautiful young woman someday so Romeo you better make a move soon...
Happy don't give up wooing Carla...
Levy-chan please continue my story and Juvia said she likes you to become Gajeel's boyfriend...
Gajeel Juvia said she loves you like her big brother...
Natsu your my best friend without you I'm not here I love you with all my heart...

                                         Love,
                                Lucy and Juvia

The whole guild is now crying especially the ones mentioned and a certain dragon slayer is about to go out and search for his Luce but someone stopped him.

"Don't go Natsu... You heard what Lucy said she doesn't want anyone to go and look for her"

Natsu dropped to his knees and cried. While he's brother just looked at him with sadness in his eyes...

***Flashback ends***

"I wish we could do something to cheer them up"

"I know Mavis but only Lucy and Juvia can cheer them up"

***
Lucy/Layla Pov:

We are already in Crocus and I'm carrying a past out Nashi in my arms.

We booked in a hotel until the games end. And actually it's far away from the inn fairy tail is at because I guess we are still not ready to come face to face with them. We just wanna see them even if it's far away.

"Layla-san aren't you gonna call those two?"

"Oh right wait a minute"

I get my phone and dialed a familiar number.

After a few rings someone picked up.

["Hello, who's this?"]

"This is Lucy"

["Lucy!? You're going back!?"]

"Well actually the princess asked me to be one of the guest for the games"

["Oh right because your the world's most awesome author... Wait... Does that mean your here in Crocus!?"]

"Yup and I'm with Juvia, Storm and Nashi"

["Are you ready to face them?"]

"No not yet so I'm gonna put on a disguise and Juvia too"

["I'm glad your back Lucy"]

"See you at the games first"

I ended the call and looked at Juvia and smiled.

Then I removed the glove from my right hand and saw my guild mark.

Me and Juvia didn't remove our guild mark so I always wear gloves while Juvia always wears jeans or something similar.

I silently cried. I will see him tomorrow. After so many years I will see him again.

***
??? Pov:

Just a little more time... A little more time... Our plan will start soon...

"Master X the celestial mage and water mage is now in town"

"Is that so?"

I stood up and faced my fateful subjects.

"Our plan will start tomorrow night! Gin and Vodka you two will get those two! Bug and Chat your gonna be the lookouts! Don't mess this up because this will be our only chance!"

"Yes sir!!!"

Hahaha soon I will rule this world and no one could stop me!!! Hahahaha!!!

***

Hi guys!!! Here is a new chapter!!! Hope you like it!!! If you know where I get the name Gin and Vodka I love you and if you know what cartoon I get the name Bug and Chat good job!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1K 14
Natsu: "I could care less.." Lucy: "I don't need this damned bastard." It's a normal day at the guild the celestial mage returns from a solo mission...
231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
34.9K 648 12
°。°。°。°。°。°。 ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ǫᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏ. ɢᴏᴛ sᴇɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ 8 ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴜ...
182K 4K 30
An accident had led one celestial mage to expect the unexpected. An accidental pregnancy did not fit her lifestyle. How will Lucy react? How will oth...