Random Caius Volturi Imagines

By Thalia_Cullen

This is for all you Caius Volturi fans - I noticed he seemed to be popular for imagines on websites like Tumb... More

Introduction
Caius Falls in Love with a Werewolf (Part #2)
Caius Falls In Love with a Werewolf (Part #3)
Caius Falls in Love with a werewolf (part #4)

Caius Falls in Love with a Werewolf (Part #1)

5.4K 62 3
By Thalia_Cullen

Your P.O.V:

Greenery blurred past as you ran through the field of tall grass. The sun was barely visible above the mountains, making it darker and harder to see. Of course, you had night vision, but it limited your sight more. Every now and then, a tall blade of the grass would get tangled in your legs, but you'd just rip it out of the dry soil with ease. The forest ahead was getting closer and closer, and you heard the repeating wolf howls. 'Y/N, hurry!' the familiar voice echoed in your head. 'Im running as fast as I can' you managed to think, hoping your pack member would hear. You belonged in a pack of werewolves somewhere in a forest in Italy. Your pack found you powerful and valuable, but they weren't controlling over that fact. You had a special gift: You could phase throug things, but only in your human form. Basically, you could walk through walls or other solid objects, but you had to hold your breath. No one knew why, but they believe that it was a gift granted by the spirits of your tribe. Anyways, of course, living here was a major risk. You happened to be in the same country as the most powerful vampire coven in the world: The Volturi. Fortunately, they haven't been in your way or bothered you for the last couple of decades. They probably didn't know you existed, which was like a new world record. Until now. For some reason, they had decided to enter the territory which your pack claimed. And your supposed "stench" was easy enough to catch a whiff of for them.

As you entered the forest the howling seemed to get louder. 'Y/N, we need every pack member to stand with us and fight!' Y/F/N thought. 'I'm in the forest!' you thought back. Dang, wolf telepathy was darn annoying in a way. Y/F/N had heard you, and was now calling out to more of the members. 'Y/N, meet us at that tree we used to play on when we were little,' Y/F/N thought, and you changed your course of direction.

As you slowed your pace down, finding that you were at the tree, various wolves from your pack were surrounding around. It looked like every member of the tribe and council had arrived, even the more elderly ones. Coats of fur of different colors were visible everywhere, and everyone seemed to be in wolf form. Then, your heard them. Quite and stealthy as they seemed, they didn't fool your hearing. All your other pack members had heard them too, and were growling deeply. 'Ew! Vampire smell!' you heard one of your pack members muttering (in their mind), and you sniffed the air. But you didn't smell anything. You sniffed again, but still, nothing described as "sickly sweet and cold smelling". Then, the Volturi emerged from the shadows.

You knew that you have felt fear before, but that was nothing compared to them. Their black cloaks made each of the crimson-eyed vampires look like a shadowy demon from the depths of hell. Every single one of their faces had the same dark expressions on, truly frightening you. Then, all at once, they lowered the hood of their cloaks. The leader of the pack growled viciously, warning them to leave. The short blonde girl in front just smiled. "Pain," she said, and suddenly, your leader was on the ground, thrashing and howling in pain. You gulped, and your telepathy allowed you to hear everyone else's thoughts, all revolving around the same word: Fear. They were all utterly terrified. The blonde vampire was smiling evilly, when someone from behind her spoke. "Jane," a sweet yet venomous voice spoke. She turned around, and your leader sprang back onto his paws. He growled even louder now. "I believe," the cloaked man behind her started, stepping out from the back,"That I'm the one in charge." The blonde girl just nodded, and took a step back, letting their leader step in front. Then, he lowered his hood. Your heart seemed to leap a mile above the ground, and land back into your chest with a splat. He was the most striking being you have every seen. Like most of the vampires, his skin was a smooth and white pale. His eyes seemed to be the most darkest shade of red out of them all. Maybe he was just thirsty. Not a single strand of his white and blond hair was out of place, cut exactly at his shoulders. His perfect features were absolutely stunning, and his lips were curved upwards into an evil smile. He held onto a flaming torch, yet he seemed to hold it out a fair distance away from his body. Then, the world seemed different. Reality now felt like an illusion, a dream, and gravity didn't seem to be holding you to the ground anymore. Then, you realized with a striking fear. You had just imprinted. You had imprinted on Caius Volturi, one of the three kings to vampires, and a werewolf's worst nightmare.

This was one of the times were wolf telepathy really sucked. Every single member of your pack acted as if the Volturi didn't even exist, as if the evil coven wasn't even there, standing right in front of you. They all had their gaze on you, some glaring, while most stared in shock. You lowered your head slightly, cowering to their stares. You slowly started making your way back to the back of the pack, your eyes still peeled on the stares. 'Y/N, how could you?!'-'You IMPRINTED on Caius Volturi?!' - "He is one of the leaders of our worst enemy!'-'Y/N, you did WHAT?!' Everyones thoughts were directed at you, all at once. Luckily, Caius Volturi seemed to have noticed, and started to speak again. "I have something to ask," He started. Every member of your pack, turned their attention to him. 'Please don't let it be about me, please don't let it be about me, PLEASE DONT ASK A QUESTION ABOUT ME!' You literally screamed in your head. "How long have you lived here? And how did you go unnoticed?" He demanded. No one answered, they couldn't in their wolf form. He tilted his head raising an eyebrow, waiting for a response. Everyone growled as a response, but on the inside, were panicking. You decided you had to take a stand. before anyone could respond to your thoughts, you stealthily escaped through the back.

You knew the only way to communicate was in human form, as risky as it seemed. You surely didn't want to confront them naked. You were smart, so you kept a bag nearby for emergency clothing in situation like these. Making sure no one was around, you shifted back to human form, and grabbed clothing out of the bag. You threw on some short jean leggings, and a black bra. You were just clipping your necklace on (for good luck), when Y/F/N called to you with telepathy. 'Y/N! Y/N! He has your brother!' she practically screamed. '(Leaders name) tells everybody not to attack yet, we have to give Caius answers!' You nodded, and decided that it was either putting on your shirt, or saving your brother. How did Caius even know the wolf he chose was your brother. You guesses he didn't. You ran as fast as you could in human form back to the tree. Even though you were in your human form, you were still pretty darn fast. You jumped over logs, dodging tree branches, when you finally made your way to the tree. You ran up in front of everybody. "Wait!" you called out, catching the attention of Caius. You saw that his guards had held your brother onto the ground with an iron grip. No wolf could face the strength of several vampires. Your brother whimpered, looking up at you with pleading eyes. "Let him go," you said, making your voice smooth and full of warning. At least, you tried to. Caius motioned for the guards to let your brother go, with a swift gesture of his arm. Your brother stumbled back to the pack.

Caius studied you for a moment, then met your eyes, raising an eyebrow. 'Dammit, Y/N! Why didn't you put a shirt on, don't show anything for the volturi to stare at,' Y/F/N muttered in her mind. ' Well Y/F/N, it was either my shirt or my brother!' you snapped back in your mind. You were completely aware of what you were wearing. You took a deep breath in. "We've been here for seventy-three years," You replied back to Caius' previous question, folding your arms across your chest. "SEVENTY- THREE YEARS WITH GOING UNNOTICED?!" A vampire you recognized as Demetri, said, his voice stern. "Yes, I believe so," You muttered. "He advanced towards you in anger, but Caius stuck his arm out to stop him. "Demetri, we will ask questions now. You will have your chance to finish them off later," Caius spoke again, his tone rather calm. For some reason, this offended you. These vampires thought they were better than you and your pack? God, the Volturi seemed to have only a little more members with them than your pack, but it was still possible to take them down. "Good luck," you muttered, angered now. Caius' eyes had widened, and he scowled. "What did you say, dear?" Caius said, his voice low and steady. The Volturi looked shocked, surprised that you had said something like that. But you were very offended. "I said good luck. Trying to finish us off," You replied, simply smirking. 'Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU WILL GET US ALL KILLED!' Y/F/N gasped/screamed. 'If they attack, we will have to fight back.' no one responded to that. "Would you like to test that? Sadly, my two other brothers aren't here to participate," Caius said darkly. This only boosted your confidence. Was imprinting supposed to be like that? Then, he lunged at you with the torch.

Like you had expected, he had, for one, just went right through you, as if you were a ghost. Also, you hadn't lit on fire. You were still visible, though. Volturi guards stared in shock as they saw Caius spring up from the ground, growling at you. You kept your expression looking like you were amused. After all, this was quite amusing. He threw a couple of punches at you, but the same thing kept repeating every time. his arm would simply just pass through you. You knew at anytime you could solidify, breaking his arm off. If you solidified if his arm was still through you, it was your advantage. Instead of leaving a hole in your physical form, it would end up breaking his arm off instead. But you knew you couldn't; you had imprinted on him after all. Then, everything seemed to happen quickly. Caius, shocked, confused, and distracted by his failed attempts to injure you, hadn't noticed your leader lunging at him. The Volturi were also very distracted as well. But you couldn't let your leader. He very well knew that you had imprinted on Caius. And he was disobeying the law. A werewolf couldn't harm another pack members imprint. This suddenly filled you with rage. It was an act of disrespect for a leader especially, to do something like that. Before you knew it, you found yourself colliding in mid air with your leader. 'YOU DISRESPECTED THE LAW!' You screamed in your mind. 'I HAVE NO CHOICE, HE IS AN ENEMY!' He screamed back. This definitely outraged you. You knew what you were about to do next was terrible - you would be a traitor and an enemy. But you had to. Then you found your arm phase into where his heart was-and solidified, leaving him dead with a hole through his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...