Vengeance

Por LottaFlaws

This Percy Jackson story has nothing to do with Chaos. It is a story that is about Percy's revenge on the god... Más

How I Died Ch. 1
I Plan my Escape Ch. 2
Nobody Feels Guilty Ch. 3
Now! Ch. 4
Someone Dangerous Escapes, We Eat Dinner Ch. 6
The Angry Gods Ch. 7
Ah ha! Perfect recruit Ch. 8
Palace Complete, Girl Recruit Ch. 9
Plan A and Antiolympus Ch. 10
Recruit a Rebel Ch. 11
Meeting and "Mom" Ch. 12
Golden ichor Ch. 13
Camp Half-Blood Ch. 14
The Cell Ch.15
My Family Reunion Ch. 16
Just a Kiss, Chill! Ch. 17
An old Frienemy Ch. 18
Where am I..?? Ch. 19
No more forest Ch. 20
Olympus Meeting and I see my dead friends Ch. 21
My Wish Ch. 22
Hero's Legacy Ch. 23

New Recruits Ch. 5

1.3K 52 2
Por LottaFlaws

(Percy POV)

Finding the best idea. I lurk inside a muscular man. Forcing his soul out of him, I now control that body. I'm proud of my new body. What now? Hmm.... Plan # 3. Recruit some powerful fighters to help me fight against the gods. Monsters and a powerful army. The body I'm in formerly belonged to some random minor gods' child, Nike, I think. I could totally see victory in this body. I go everywhere scrounging for some good fighters. Finally I found two monsters that was exactly what I was looking for. Well, they found me. It was a cyclops and a half human, half werewolf. They wanted to fight me but I said,"I am trying to make an army to fight against the gods. Will you help me?" They looked at each other. Said at the same time,"How do we know you aren't lying?" I replied easily and confidently,"I swear on River Styx." Sweet revenge, they both seemed to be thinking. They both kneeled down to me. I told them what to say. I said, "Say, I swear on River Styx I will serve Perseus Jackson with my life, be loyal to him, and never betray him. He is my Lord from now on. I will help him fight against the gods." They both said it. "My lord, what do we do know?" the cyclops said. I laughed, they both looked puzzled. I said,"Introduce yourself." The half werewolf half human said,"I'm Lycote." I looked impressed. "Lycote", I replied. "Next." The cyclops said,"I'm Reagon." "Reagon and Lycote." I said with interest. "We need to recruit an army. I will make Reagon my Commander, and Lycote my General." Both monsters bowed. And I, former hero of Olympus, saluted to my Commander and General.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.7K 1.2K 54
(Atropos cuts the threads of Human Fate.) Pat was destined for something great. Apollo himself had said it. The only issue is, no one knows what he's...
398K 6.2K 32
Perseus Jackson. Recognise that name? He used to be a hero. Fantastic demigod he used to be. Son of Poseidon? Until he got betrayed. He no longer h...
1K 40 5
ᵗᵒ ᵃˡˡ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʳᵉⁿ ʷʰᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ......✎ PERCY JACKSON THE LIGHTNING THIEF --> THE TITAN'S CURSE BOOK I of THE LILIES
70.1K 1.3K 23
My name is Perseus Jackson. I am a demigod son of Poseidon. I woke up in the middle of a forest covered in snow. I have no idea where I am. All I kno...