Klexos || Mark Lee

By chanbaeol

• h i a t u s • Sometimes, it's really hard dwelling on the past when they were once so precious and beautifu... More

| playlist & characters |
P A R T 1
1. let's begin
2. why
3. first meeting
4. and so
5. prosopagnosia
6. i realized
7. there was a shift
8. who was he
9. one time
10. confrontations
11. then i graduated
12. distance
13. what happened
14. did she get better
15. what did you do next
16. and
17. how did it happen
18. how did you find out
20. and here i am

19. . . .

461 37 4
By chanbaeol

I hate myself.

Why did I have to wait and second guess myself? I was off thinking that she didn't want to see me, that she needed the time to think for herself. But if I had...

I was supposed to be her best friend, someone she should be able to tell anything to.

But I didn't think it was this bad.

Why didn't I know?

I hate myself.

Gayoung didn't deserve to die. She didn't deserve to have all those feelings before she did. Why did someone as beautiful as her have to perish in this ugly world?

I hate myself.

I HATE my very existence.

I don't deserve to live. If I had the choice to save her life with my own, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Why spare my rotten life when she's not in it?

I get it. I need help. I need help because if I wait any longer, then I'll just follow after her. And I will try every time her death anniversary comes.

I'm already an empty shell of a guy.

So that's why I finally caved in to see you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 62K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
82.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...